Ashley Nicole Affair Reviews

Ashley Nicole Affair 4
Ashley Nicole Affair 5
Ashley Nicole Affair 6

Chloe · Married on 12/02/2016

I am so thankful I found this company, between the astonishing service to the great pricing I couldn't be happier. Ashley & Paris made my wedding day total perfection. Ashley & Paris were so thoughtful and helped me with every little detail even one's I hadn't even thought of! They made sure everything ran smoothly without any hiccups and if there were any they took care of it so I didn't have to worry about a single thing my entire day, it was the best day of my life. These girls truly did give me the perfect wedding and I would recommend them to anyone looking for perfection on a budget!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Cassidy · Married on 11/12/2016

Ashley made my wedding day flawless! All i’s were dotted and t’s we’re crossed. Her organization and time management leading up to my dream day kept me worry free. She was with me during the rehearsal and kept us all on track. This was the greatest experience. I definitely could not have done it with her and her knowledgeable assistant.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Mercedes · Married on 11/05/2016

Ashley and Paris are AWESOME. Hiring them for day-of coordinating was probably the best investment I made for our wedding... they did a wonderful job making sure that everything happened seamlessly and executed to perfection. They handled all of the little details that I would have been stressed with, for example- our rental delivery was lacking the wine glasses order and these two handled it without me ever knowing! They were very hands-on with table and decor setup, and even bussed tables of dirty plates, glasses, etc. My caterer even took the time to email me to say how great Ashley and Paris were and said she's never worked with more helpful coordinators, and she's been in this business for over 20 years!

These girls are seriously the best, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2016

Ashley was everything we could have asked for in a day of coordinator. She was much more than just a day of coordinator and was readily available to answer any questions we had by responding promptly. Our venue was flipped from the ceremony to the reception. Ashley and Paris did a phenomenal job decorating exactly how we wanted without us worrying about a thing. I would absolutely recommend her for day of coordination.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/23/2016

Ashley did absolutely amazing helping us with our wedding last October. It was absolutely perfect. She always made sure we had everything we needed. From making sure I got something little in my stomach during pictures to making sure we were always on time.....we tend to be late for most things! Haha. She helped us make our day be as amazing as it could be! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Abbi

Abbi · Married on 08/27/2016

We worked with Nicole McBride and her assistant, Julie for day-of-coordination services for our wedding on 8/27/16, and we couldn't be happier! Prior to the wedding, Nicole and Julie came to our venue walkthrough, where they both provided great suggestions as to where and how certain things should be set up, and how we would run the timeline for the day. They also ran our rehearsal when our officiant couldn't make it, and Nicole handled timelines with my photographer to make sure we were all running on time the day of. On the day of, they came ready to set up and decorate, and they did a phenomenal job! They both were dressed professionally in all black for the event time, and Nicole checked in often to make sure we had what we needed, and even brought us appetizers and drinks while we were taking pictures during cocktail hour. When it came time for our garter & bouquet toss, the DJ's phone died (we were outside on the patio) and Nicole pulled up the songs on her phone to get things going. My garter went missing in the messy bridal suite, and she improvised at the last minute by tying a corsage around my leg! At the end of the night, Nicole tipped various vendors for us, and then and Julie coordinated with the caterer so that everything that was ours went back in our cars and we simply had to just drive off.

I could not give these two lovely ladies a better recommendation, and I only wished we had used them for more of our planning! They are level headed and put together, so that I didn't have to be on one of the busiest and happiest days of my life! Thank you so much, Nicole!

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 08/06/2016

Nicole and her assistant could not have made our wedding day any easier. Going above and beyond as day-of coordinators, they arrived the night before to scout the venue and check-in on our rehearsal BBQ. With our wedding up in the mountains, Nicole also picked up our dessert from Denver saving us a huge headache and hassle. For the wedding, my wife and I literally did nothing to setup or teardown the venue. They were on top of every detail we discussed and stepped in to help before we even knew we needed it. I honestly do not know what we would have done without their assistance and am confident our day would not have gone as smoothly. They have my fullest recommendation and confidence that they will make your day as special as ours.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Nicole will provide you with everything you need on your wedding day and the months leading up to your big event. She executed my vision perfectly and took care of every detail throughout the day! Hiring Nicole and her amazing team will be the best decision you can make for a stress-free and perfect day!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2016

Nicole performed day of coordinator services for my wedding with her assistant Julie and both of them were amazing! My vision for the day wouldn't have turned out how I wanted without them. Worth every penny! They made sure we were enjoying ourselves instead of worrying about the details! And they set up everything exactly how I wanted! Definitely recommend that every bride use their services!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Nicole helped me with my wedding and was able to make my visions a reality in a short period of time. She was very flexible with meeting me as I was out of the country for months before the wedding, so she was able to set up walk throughs with one of my maids of honor. I saw all these cool things I wanted to do from Pinterest (of course), but I didn't know how to integrate them all together to make them look cohesive. Nicole helped me with that.
    I hired her for Day-of-Services and she went above and beyond. I literally had nothing to do on the day of the wedding and nothing to worry about because she had it all handled. She even made sure my husband and I ate our dinner and had our drinks, and she helped make sure everyone was on track throughout the night. At the end of the night, I was so relieved that she cleaned up for us and all I had to do was to go home. It made a stressful day soooo relaxing. Nicole's assistant that helped her was amazing too. They even delivered my flowers to a nursing home the next day for me which was amazing. I recommend them to anyone looking for wedding coordinators!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Cassidy · Married on 05/20/2016

Ashley made my wedding day flawless! All i’s were dotted and t’s were crossed. Her organization and time management leading up to my dream day kept me worry free. She was with me during the rehearsal and kept us all on track. This was the greatest experience. I definitely could not have done it with her and her knowledgeable assistant, Jessica.

Sent on 05/08/2018

I found Nicole on Groupon which gave me an 'IN' to this vendor. As soon as I talked to her on the phone I knew she was the one for me. Once I met her in person at the venue I knew we would be a perfect match! I hired Nicole for Day-Of-Coordination only, but she has given me so much more!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Carrie · Married on 05/01/2016

So, I got married last night and we are headed to Jamaica but I had to write a review before we left. Ashley and Paris were unbelievably AMAZING!! From the first moment I spoke to Ashley I knew she was a ten and after my wedding I realized she was a hundred and ten!!! I think my favorite moment of the evening with Ashley was when she was helping me down the stairs at the ceremony and holding my dress and holding my hand to calm me down, I remember squeezing the life out of her hand right before my dad took mine to escort me to my now husband. It was a mad house with family but Ashley and Paris took over and made everything just as I had hoped for! If you have them at your wedding, rest assured that you made the absolute best possible choice ever. I had never met Ashley before we booked so this isn't a "friend" review even though I want her to be my best friend :)! You guys were amazing and I can't thank you enough ??????!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Nigel · Married on 05/01/2016

Ashley- Paris and yourself "made" our wedding. We could not have done it without you. Your professionalism, timeliness and attention to detail was over the top. From a man that is in the luxury resort business I have to let you know how special you made it for us. The glowing smile on my Brides face was directly related to your involvement.

Cheers,

The Cossseys

Sent on 05/09/2016

Austin · Married on 04/30/2016

Nicole was great and made our day fun and stress free! She was always one step ahead of me!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Alice · Married on 04/30/2016

Ashley Nicole Affair was prompt to respond, so easy to work with, and very professional! Ashley had many great ideas and was great at keeping me on track! Ashley was careful to be respectful of my ideas and vision while also keeping me grounded and realistic. She was great with my family and quick to accept new challenges as they arose. I would recommend Ashley Nicole Affair for any wedding, large or small!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Ashley and Parris were wonderful. They helped me with so much and they were so quick to respond. Ashley was also my backbone when I had to fight with my venue and she made sure things got done after I had issues with them 1,000 times again and again. Their pricing is well worth it. Everything went smoothly because of this company, I couldn't imagine what my wedding day would have been like without them!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Bethany · Married on 02/21/2015

Ashley Nicole affair was the right choice for my wedding day coordination!! They were on time, organized, and made sure everything was exactly as planned. They even were able to make decisions for me based on our consultation. I definitely reccomed them 100%. They are also a great value!! Way to go ladies.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Mary · Married on 01/24/2015

I am so thankful that I found Ashley Nicole Affairs! Ashley and Nicole were available around the clock, and made sure every detail of our wedding was exactly what we wanted. From our initial phone call to the day of our wedding these girls were prepared for it all!

Sent on 03/04/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/29/2017

On point day-of coordinators. They were able to pick up all of the decor, wedding details and last minute challenges and run with it. I never doubted their ability to make the best possible decisions.

I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Vanessa · Married on 07/04/2016

I couldn't be happier with my choice to book Ashley Nicole Affair as our day-of coordinator. Nicole McBride far exceeded my expectations. Nicole made herself available by phone and email leading up to the day of the event. As our day of coordinator, she also agreed to attend a couple of vendor meetings, if needed. So, she tagged along to meet our photographer and also came to our walk-through. It was incredibly helpful to have her there at both. She and her partner Jessica were both gifted at putting mine and my family's nerves at ease. They assured us that we wouldn't need to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. And they were right! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks, in large part, to Nicole and Jessica. They took care of a brief threat of rain, made sure everything was on schedule throughout the day and they were the very last ones to leave at the end of the night. They were professionals throughout the whole process and also incredibly sweet! I highly recommend them to any bride who's looking for a day-of coordinator!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2016

The ease my state of mind was in on my day was priceless! Thank you so much

Sent on 01/19/2017

Denny · Married on 11/20/2016

3.8
      3.0
      3.5
      3.0

We had the pleasure of working with Ashley and Paris as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in November. Ashley was a huge help to us prior to the wedding, helping us out with vendor choices, wedding program timing, and seeing if we were on track. They also provided for us bartending staff that also doubled as clean up and set up, which was very crucial to us. We were able to get her for a steal and everything ran pretty smooth. The reason why we did not rate them 5 across the boards was there were certain things that I wish could have been better. They weren’t really sure about the order that people came down the aisle during the ceremony and I often had to signal at the alter when people should come down. It isn’t a major issue, but when the groomsmen were asking which came first the flower girl or the ring bearer, I was hoping that would be something they would know by then. We also had an issue with our caterer being late and serving food slow. I think my only issue with this was I was asked throughout the night that I needed to go pull up my contract with my caterer. Granted, she was really looking out for our best interest, but at that point everyone was well-fed, we had enough help to clean up the end of the night, and I didn’t want to worry about that in the middle of our wedding. I’d prefer to have that discussion the next day or later in the week, not during my reception. She even left a 1 star review on yelp saying she got Food Poisoning for my caterer. I understand that it was frustrating, but we tried to build a good relationship with local Austin vendors, and that really kind of tarnished it.

But in the end, the wedding went on track smoothly, no delays, ceremony and reception was good, and cleanup was done well before our allotted time. So overall, great for the value, both Ashley and Paris are great resources to have on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Ashley Nicole Affair's reply:

Denny,
    Here at ANA, we did not conduct your rehearsal the morning or day prior, so who was walking down the aisle first was unbeknownst to us. We would have no idea who to cue and who was walking, because that should've been handled by who ran your rehearsal. We did offer to run your rehearsal. Your catering company showed up at 5:38 to "just drop the food off" when you had dinner expectations to begin at 6:00. Instead of letting them leave, I put out a fire by begging them to stay and plate the appetizers and create a buffet. When your buffet was running too slow, Paris and I got behind the buffet and served your guests, which was not in our contract. Serving all of the appetizers, bussing all of the empty appetizer plates, bussing your dinner plates, and individually cutting cakes for some of your tables was not in your contract. Instead of billing you extra for the services we weren't expected to do, we gladly did them with a smile to make your day perfect. Your catering company walked out the back door without removing their garbage at 8:28 PM or cleaning up any of their stations in the kitchen or outside. When I asked you for the contract, once, it was because the catering company was irate we had different expectations and he was going to cause a scene by asking you in front of everyone so that is why I discreetly pulled you aside. In our contract it states, "We will use our professional judgment when taking action in regards to changes, weather, tardiness, non-performance etc," which is what we did. Again, I do apologize you felt you did not receive five star service, that was not our intent. We wish you the best and had a great time celebrating your day as a vendor!

Also: Your caterer did give several of us food poisoning through the raw eggs and I was hospitalized that night. As a breastfeeding mother at the time, my hydration and knowledge to pass on the issue was crucial.