42 Reviews for Ashley Nicole Affair

Full Planning (2)
Destination (2)
Civil (1)
42 Ashley Nicole Affair Reviews

Ashley was such a blessing to our family! She went out of her way to make sure the day went off without a problem. I cannot believe how EASY our wedding felt, how prepared the day seemed to be, and how GORGEOUS everything turned out. I was overwhelmed with happiness when I saw everything she had done to set up for the wedding. Our guests even loved her...including my nephew, who wanted to be in her shadow all night. The stress of breaking down and sendoff was non existent, the decorations were on point, drinks were always available, timing always right, she basically took our stress away and ran with it....and even helped touch up hair!! HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley was an amazing help! She rolled with all the punches and we couldn’t have done a lot without her. We definerly recommend!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was amazing! I originally considered trying to plan the event myself but so glad I didn't. She took away so much stress. I had so much fun working with her to make my wedding a beautiful event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Nicole was beyond amazing! She recently moved to Denver and I was introduced to her through another bride that got married at my same venue. I can't imagine my wedding without her. How do people execute an event like that without hiring a coordinator! Everyone that is looking for a reliable, responsive, impressive, and prepared coordinator should call Nicole. She had multiple meetings with me before the big day (even acted as a therapist for a few lol) and asked me all the right questions and was so prepared for every meeting and made everything so beautiful.

I don't know that I would have even enjoyed my whole wedding weekend without her and her assistance Julie! It was so beautiful and so perfect thanks to them and I didn't have to lift a finger!

Please call her. Right now. You won't regret it. Not once!!!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Words cannot express How thankful I am, for Ashley! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. My wedding looked like something out of a magazine! I came to them with so many different ideas and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you can do this on your own, THINK AGAIN. She took sooooo much stress off my shoulders!

Ashley is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her!! She respected my input and added her special touch to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. I recommend her to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Ashley was the best decision that I made for my wedding. She helped me make informed decisions while navigating through the different vendors and timeline. She is so easy to work with and such a go-getter. I didnt have to worry about anything!

My wedding was everything I wanted and more and I attribute most of that to Ashley!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious

Ashley and her husband John helped my wedding come together in a way I could have never imagined. Ashley helped with everything from start to finish and her husband John was there to capture every beautiful moment of our day. They truly are an amazing duo and I truly believe they work best together. You can feel Ashley's happiness radiate from her as she helps you take on your big day. I couldn't be more satisfied with her services. I highly recommend Ashley for all of your wedding needs!! You ROCK Ashley!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Nicole went above and beyond what I anticipated from a day of coordinator. I had a moment of panic somewhere in the planning process and she met with me to brainstorm ideas and maximize budget. The wedding itself was great. Whenever I needed that random thing (like scissors to trim a few pieces of hair) she had it. Definitely recommend these ladies!

Profile Picture Maura, 7/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole was nothing short of amazing! She made my big day stress free! She was extremely attentive to my needs, as well as the needs or my husband and our families. She anticipated obstacles before they even happened and was prepared to handle them so no one knew anything went wrong. All of my visions were brought to life and I was blown away by all of the hard work and attention to detail that her and Julie did. I would HIGHLY recommend her if you are in need of a day of coordinator!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband Lucas and I were married on July 8th, 2017 at Texas Old Town in Kyle, Texas. On a whim, I booked Ashley Nicole Affair after falling in love with their package options. I worked mostly with Ashley, and I'll tell you, she is a LIFESAVER. We booked the Chanel package, but I was worried it would be too much for what we wanted. Boy, was I wrong! Ashley was there for me throughout the entire process. It's almost as if she became another best friend. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the most important day of my life - and it was a blessing. Every little thing that I seemed to forget, she amazingly seemed to remember! She even sent me a text message saying she had grabbed a box of Cheez-Its for me, since she knew it was my go-to snack and I was going to need something to go with those delicious mimosas that morning! She is incredibly professional, and I am forever grateful for her help on our big day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley was proficient, problem solving and professional. She was a delight to work with. We HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding planning needs.

Profile Picture Dolly, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Ashley Nicole Affair's for doing such a wonderful job as our day of coordinator. Ashley was very helpful and came prepared! She definitely made sure our day ran smoothly and took charge on all last minute items we had forgotten making our day spectacular!

Profile Picture Ali, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Ashley and her team of coordinators were complete lifesavers! I had planned on doing most everything myself, but quickly realized I needed some help and contacted Ashley just a few months before my wedding. From my initial conversation with Ashley and throughout the whole planning process she continually eased my mind and expertly guided me step by step. The amount of work and dedication her and her assistants put forward for less than a thousand dollars was incredible. Ladies, hiring Ashley and her team was the best decision I could've made. If you're on the fence about whether or not you need a day of coordinator....you do! Having Ashley and her team bring my wedding vision to life and allow me to enjoy my day without a care in the world was truly priceless!!Five stars!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/17/17, 1 Review

She is amazing and a rockstar at her job. I would recommend her to anyone 100%

Profile Picture hanna, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was so great! She worked with me to customize the services I needed and was able to help me find vendors as I planned a wedding from afar. For the rehearsal, wedding, and reception, she took care of everything I needed!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Excellent planning and very personable

Profile Picture scott, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The week leading up to my wedding was stressful for me and my mother (no matter what amount of planning we did previously), but the day of my wedding Ashely came to my mother and said "I'm here and you can relax." My mother appreciated that so much, as did I. Throughout the entire process, Ashley was there guiding me along and helping me. My wedding was flawless and all my guests had an amazing time. Thank you so much Ashley for giving me my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish that there were enough words to describe how grateful I am to have had Ashley Nicole Affair helping me with my wedding. Ashley was my day of coordinator, and she went way above and beyond my expectations. She and her colleague, Paris, made my vision come to life 1000% better than I had anticipated... and they were also prepared with safety pins to take care of my wardrobe malfunction after some rowdy dance floor time. I know for a fact that my day wouldn't have been as amazing as it was if it weren't for them. If you're on the fence about planning services or day of coordination... stop being on the fence and book Ashley Nicole Affair RIGHT NOW.

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

My husband Brandon and I are originally from Houston, but most of our family lives in Austin.
We were married at The Wild Flower Center and it was nothing short of perfection!
I was nervous about planning a wedding in a city that I wasn’t familiar with, but Ashley was there to save the day. She sat down with us and we discussed every detail from caterers to name cards. She found ALL of our vendors and made planning our wedding an absolute breeze! Not to mention, she is hilarious and made what could’ve been a stressful time in our lives one of the best and most fun!
Highly recommend Ashley Nicole Affair!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so thankful I found this company, between the astonishing service to the great pricing I couldn't be happier. Ashley & Paris made my wedding day total perfection. Ashley & Paris were so thoughtful and helped me with every little detail even one's I hadn't even thought of! They made sure everything ran smoothly without any hiccups and if there were any they took care of it so I didn't have to worry about a single thing my entire day, it was the best day of my life. These girls truly did give me the perfect wedding and I would recommend them to anyone looking for perfection on a budget!!!

Profile Picture Chloe, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley made my wedding day flawless! All i’s were dotted and t’s we’re crossed. Her organization and time management leading up to my dream day kept me worry free. She was with me during the rehearsal and kept us all on track. This was the greatest experience. I definitely could not have done it with her and her knowledgeable assistant.

Profile Picture Cassidy, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Ashley and Paris are AWESOME. Hiring them for day-of coordinating was probably the best investment I made for our wedding... they did a wonderful job making sure that everything happened seamlessly and executed to perfection. They handled all of the little details that I would have been stressed with, for example- our rental delivery was lacking the wine glasses order and these two handled it without me ever knowing! They were very hands-on with table and decor setup, and even bussed tables of dirty plates, glasses, etc. My caterer even took the time to email me to say how great Ashley and Paris were and said she's never worked with more helpful coordinators, and she's been in this business for over 20 years!

These girls are seriously the best, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Ashley was everything we could have asked for in a day of coordinator. She was much more than just a day of coordinator and was readily available to answer any questions we had by responding promptly. Our venue was flipped from the ceremony to the reception. Ashley and Paris did a phenomenal job decorating exactly how we wanted without us worrying about a thing. I would absolutely recommend her for day of coordination.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley did absolutely amazing helping us with our wedding last October. It was absolutely perfect. She always made sure we had everything we needed. From making sure I got something little in my stomach during pictures to making sure we were always on time.....we tend to be late for most things! Haha. She helped us make our day be as amazing as it could be! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/23/16, 1 Review