Ashley Nicole Affair Reviews

Ashley Nicole Affair 4
Ashley Nicole Affair 5
Ashley Nicole Affair 6

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding was a dream come true and I could not have done it without Nicole! I got married in Denver and planned the wedding from Los Angeles, which seemed like a daunting task until I had my first consultation with Nicole. She was so professional and easy to work with and responded to all of my questions quickly. I met with her twice before the wedding day and felt completely at ease. On the day of I honestly don't know what we would have done without Nicole and Julie's help. Everything ran smoothly and they really brought my vision to life. I handed everything over to Nicole at the rehearsal the night before and showed up the next day with everything set up exactly as I had imagined but even better! I did not have to worry about anything on the wedding day. Everything was taken care of and Nicole and Julie were so attentive and helpful from set up to take down. I highly recommend the Ashley Nicole Affair.

Mattie · Married on 06/01/2018

Ashley Nicole Affair is simply the best wedding planning company in Austin, Texas! We had the pleasure of working with her and had high expectations. We, the parents of the bride, did NOT want to worry about anything. We wanted to enjoy the whole day our daughter was getting married. Here is why we love Ashley.

Money – Ashley’s price is reasonable. She pretty much paid for herself by saving us thousands of dollars with her long list of A list vendors, from choosing the DJ to play all day to our very reasonable caterer. We wanted to serve good ol’ fashioned BBQ and expected the bare basics. The food was far better than anticipated. It was gourmet BBQ, brisket and chicken breasts, with tons of delicious sides. We believe Ashley provided us with the best quality to price ratio. She attended every meeting, every tasting, and served as a liaison if we decided to make changes. While we attended the final walk-through with her, the bride and groom and the venue owner, we realized just how much goes into the final details of the big day! Small things we didn’t even think of, she was on top of it! How do people do this without a planner?!!

Execution- Optimistic and fast, Ashley was executing every detail without ever being seen. Ashley has been in the business a long time, she made sure that the vendors were on point, modified timelines, and was prepared for the unexpected. She took the stress away and worked hard to make our daughter’s wedding a success.

So in the end she is simply the best, she did exactly what we wanted, anticipated our needs, and kept us calm. I asked her after everything was done how she managed to not get stressed. She replied that she NEVER gets stressed and can’t wait for the next wedding! That’s commitment and true enjoyment of what she does! If you want to plan a wedding that will impress your friends, hire Ashley Nicole Affair and her amazing team.

Ashley Nicole Affair 7
    Ashley Nicole Affair 8
    Ashley Nicole Affair 9
    Ashley Nicole Affair 10

Betsy · Married on 05/27/2018

Nicole and the team at Ashley Nicole Affair were fantastic! We purchased the day of coordination package and received such tremendous value. Nicole was responsive, organized, pleasant to work with, and she made things on our wedding day easy. We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding rather than worry about logistics, clean up, etc. They did everything they could to make our wedding day special and memorable. I would definitely recommend Ashley Nicole Affairs to other couples searching for an affordable, professional, and proficient wedding planner.

Lisa · Married on 12/08/2017

Ashley was such a blessing to our family! She went out of her way to make sure the day went off without a problem. I cannot believe how EASY our wedding felt, how prepared the day seemed to be, and how GORGEOUS everything turned out. I was overwhelmed with happiness when I saw everything she had done to set up for the wedding. Our guests even loved her...including my nephew, who wanted to be in her shadow all night. The stress of breaking down and sendoff was non existent, the decorations were on point, drinks were always available, timing always right, she basically took our stress away and ran with it....and even helped touch up hair!! HIGHLY recommend.

Ashley Nicole Affair 11

Briana · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley was an amazing help! She rolled with all the punches and we couldn’t have done a lot without her. We definerly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

Ashley was amazing! I originally considered trying to plan the event myself but so glad I didn't. She took away so much stress. I had so much fun working with her to make my wedding a beautiful event!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017

Nicole was beyond amazing! She recently moved to Denver and I was introduced to her through another bride that got married at my same venue. I can't imagine my wedding without her. How do people execute an event like that without hiring a coordinator! Everyone that is looking for a reliable, responsive, impressive, and prepared coordinator should call Nicole. She had multiple meetings with me before the big day (even acted as a therapist for a few lol) and asked me all the right questions and was so prepared for every meeting and made everything so beautiful.

I don't know that I would have even enjoyed my whole wedding weekend without her and her assistance Julie! It was so beautiful and so perfect thanks to them and I didn't have to lift a finger!

Please call her. Right now. You won't regret it. Not once!!!!

Bethany · Married on 08/26/2017

Words cannot express How thankful I am, for Ashley! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. My wedding looked like something out of a magazine! I came to them with so many different ideas and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you can do this on your own, THINK AGAIN. She took sooooo much stress off my shoulders!

Ashley is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her!! She respected my input and added her special touch to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. I recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2017

Hiring Ashley was the best decision that I made for my wedding. She helped me make informed decisions while navigating through the different vendors and timeline. She is so easy to work with and such a go-getter. I didnt have to worry about anything!

My wedding was everything I wanted and more and I attribute most of that to Ashley!

Megan · Married on 08/24/2017

Ashley and her husband John helped my wedding come together in a way I could have never imagined. Ashley helped with everything from start to finish and her husband John was there to capture every beautiful moment of our day. They truly are an amazing duo and I truly believe they work best together. You can feel Ashley's happiness radiate from her as she helps you take on your big day. I couldn't be more satisfied with her services. I highly recommend Ashley for all of your wedding needs!! You ROCK Ashley!!!

Maura · Married on 07/30/2017

Nicole went above and beyond what I anticipated from a day of coordinator. I had a moment of panic somewhere in the planning process and she met with me to brainstorm ideas and maximize budget. The wedding itself was great. Whenever I needed that random thing (like scissors to trim a few pieces of hair) she had it. Definitely recommend these ladies!

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2017

Nicole was nothing short of amazing! She made my big day stress free! She was extremely attentive to my needs, as well as the needs or my husband and our families. She anticipated obstacles before they even happened and was prepared to handle them so no one knew anything went wrong. All of my visions were brought to life and I was blown away by all of the hard work and attention to detail that her and Julie did. I would HIGHLY recommend her if you are in need of a day of coordinator!

Jenna · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband Lucas and I were married on July 8th, 2017 at Texas Old Town in Kyle, Texas. On a whim, I booked Ashley Nicole Affair after falling in love with their package options. I worked mostly with Ashley, and I'll tell you, she is a LIFESAVER. We booked the Chanel package, but I was worried it would be too much for what we wanted. Boy, was I wrong! Ashley was there for me throughout the entire process. It's almost as if she became another best friend. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the most important day of my life - and it was a blessing. Every little thing that I seemed to forget, she amazingly seemed to remember! She even sent me a text message saying she had grabbed a box of Cheez-Its for me, since she knew it was my go-to snack and I was going to need something to go with those delicious mimosas that morning! She is incredibly professional, and I am forever grateful for her help on our big day!

Dolly · Married on 06/24/2017

Ashley was proficient, problem solving and professional. She was a delight to work with. We HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding planning needs.

Ali · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you Ashley Nicole Affair's for doing such a wonderful job as our day of coordinator. Ashley was very helpful and came prepared! She definitely made sure our day ran smoothly and took charge on all last minute items we had forgotten making our day spectacular!

Jess · Married on 06/17/2017

Ashley and her team of coordinators were complete lifesavers! I had planned on doing most everything myself, but quickly realized I needed some help and contacted Ashley just a few months before my wedding. From my initial conversation with Ashley and throughout the whole planning process she continually eased my mind and expertly guided me step by step. The amount of work and dedication her and her assistants put forward for less than a thousand dollars was incredible. Ladies, hiring Ashley and her team was the best decision I could've made. If you're on the fence about whether or not you need a day of coordinator....you do! Having Ashley and her team bring my wedding vision to life and allow me to enjoy my day without a care in the world was truly priceless!!Five stars!

Stacy · Married on 06/10/2017

We got married this past June at Allan House in Austin and I couldn't be more thankful for Ashley Nicole Affair for making our wedding day PERFECT! If I'm being honest, I wasn't going to hire a wedding coordinator at first because my husband and I are penny pinchers and I thought I could do it myself but after meeting Ashley I just loved her and knew she would take our wedding to the next level. She was worth EVERY PENNY!! Ashley took so much stress off of me during the planning process and really listened to what we wanted so that our wedding fit our personalities. She thought of things that I never even knew I should be thinking of. She is very professional and up with all of the new wedding trends. When it came to the big day I knew we were in great hands so I've never been more relaxed. Ashley and her assistant Jessica made sure every detail was taken care of and that everything ran smoothly. Ashley even went above and beyond and helped me in surprising my husband with his wedding day gift. Trust me when I say you NEED to hire Ashley Nicole Affair, you won't regret it!!

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Ashley as our Day-of Coordinator and she was great to work with! She was super collaborative, responsive, and very organized— everything we needed! We never once felt like a bother to her and she answered our many questions in a timely manner. She has a very personable, enthusiastic personality that makes you feel at ease and know that everything will be taken care of. Something that really stood out to me about her was her attention to detail. While the wedding ran smoothly and without a hiccup, she had somehow managed to sneak away into my husband and I's hotel room to help clean up and also take florals and my bouquet to create trail/pathway to the amazing freestanding bathtub. It was incredibly romantic and a wonderful surprise to end the night with. [See the photo for context!]

I highly recommend, Ashley!

Ashley Nicole Affair 12

hanna · Married on 06/03/2017

She is amazing and a rockstar at her job. I would recommend her to anyone 100%

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

Ashley was so great! She worked with me to customize the services I needed and was able to help me find vendors as I planned a wedding from afar. For the rehearsal, wedding, and reception, she took care of everything I needed!

scott · Married on 04/27/2017

Excellent planning and very personable

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/01/2017

The week leading up to my wedding was stressful for me and my mother (no matter what amount of planning we did previously), but the day of my wedding Ashely came to my mother and said "I'm here and you can relax." My mother appreciated that so much, as did I. Throughout the entire process, Ashley was there guiding me along and helping me. My wedding was flawless and all my guests had an amazing time. Thank you so much Ashley for giving me my dream wedding!

Tanya · Married on 02/10/2017

I wish that there were enough words to describe how grateful I am to have had Ashley Nicole Affair helping me with my wedding. Ashley was my day of coordinator, and she went way above and beyond my expectations. She and her colleague, Paris, made my vision come to life 1000% better than I had anticipated... and they were also prepared with safety pins to take care of my wardrobe malfunction after some rowdy dance floor time. I know for a fact that my day wouldn't have been as amazing as it was if it weren't for them. If you're on the fence about planning services or day of coordination... stop being on the fence and book Ashley Nicole Affair RIGHT NOW.

Ashleigh · Married on 01/28/2017

My husband Brandon and I are originally from Houston, but most of our family lives in Austin.
    We were married at The Wild Flower Center and it was nothing short of perfection!
    I was nervous about planning a wedding in a city that I wasn’t familiar with, but Ashley was there to save the day. She sat down with us and we discussed every detail from caterers to name cards. She found ALL of our vendors and made planning our wedding an absolute breeze! Not to mention, she is hilarious and made what could’ve been a stressful time in our lives one of the best and most fun!
    Highly recommend Ashley Nicole Affair!

Chloe · Married on 12/02/2016

I am so thankful I found this company, between the astonishing service to the great pricing I couldn't be happier. Ashley & Paris made my wedding day total perfection. Ashley & Paris were so thoughtful and helped me with every little detail even one's I hadn't even thought of! They made sure everything ran smoothly without any hiccups and if there were any they took care of it so I didn't have to worry about a single thing my entire day, it was the best day of my life. These girls truly did give me the perfect wedding and I would recommend them to anyone looking for perfection on a budget!!!