As you wish... Reviews

126 | Addison, TX

126 Reviews for As you wish...

As you wish... 1
As you wish... 2
As you wish... 3
As you wish... 4
As you wish... 5
As you wish... 6
As you wish... 7

Brandi E. · Married on 06/07/2019

Brandi E. (Mother of the bride)

Amazing! That is the word I would use to describe Rachel and Victoria! We have three daughters and one got engaged. It scared me because growing up in a very small town I had no idea how to provide my daughter a wedding in the city. We stumbled upon Rachel while watching an episode of The Real Housewives of Dallas. We set up a meeting and instantly knew she was the wedding planner for us! She exceed all my daughters dreams for her fairytale wedding. Rachel was very conscious about the budget and making sure we stayed with in it. She was very creative with ideas and extremely flexible when we needed her to be. When Range threatened the big day she came up with alternative ideas just in case. After the wedding I had several people text me Letting me know it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too. I can’t wait to use Rachel for my other two daughters weddings when the time comes

Sent on 06/16/2019
    As you wish... 13
    As you wish... 14
  • Wendy

Wendy Haney · Married on 05/11/2019

Wendy H ( Mother of the Bride)

The best decision we made while planning our daughter's Dallas wedding was to hire Rachel and Victoria from As You Wish!! My goal was to be a guest at the wedding while also being involved in every detail of the planning. Rachel and Victoria accomplished this with ease! Their industry knowledge, experience, contacts, vendor relationships and follow through made the planning process easy and fun, honestly could not have done it without them. No task was too big or too small .... every detail was seen to!! When our second daughter gets engaged, they will be my first phone call!!! We are looking forward to another As You Wish wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Katherine · Married on 04/14/2018

Rachel and her team are excellent! Our wedding was out of this world and in budget! She is attentive to details and understands the ins and outs of the industry. From getting the best venue, band, hair and makeup, to design and decor - Rachel and her team are fantastic. They really listen to the bride and groom making sure to prioritize things that are uniquely important to each couple.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Patricia · Married on 04/14/2018

We were so happy and pleased with the whole As You Wish experience. Rachel and her team listened to our wants, our needs and must haves for our daughters wedding. Rachel and her team created the perfect wedding and delivered on everything we asked for and then some. Her attention to detail allowed this wonderful day to go off with precision. Rachel and her term made our daughters wedding personal and intimate and created a one of a kind wedding experience. We can’t thank her enough for all she has done.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Over the years as I envisioned what my wedding would look like, I thought I knew exactly how it would turn out. I was wrong and so happy I was! I had a slight idea but Rachel at As You Wish more than exceeded my vision of a fairy tale dream wedding. From beginning to end every detail, idea and design was executed BEAUTIFULLY! I truly could not have been any happier on my wedding day. My wedding was absolutely magical and flawless. Thank you Rachel and the As You Wish team for making my dreams a reality! You seriously made me feel like an absolute princess! I love you guys so very much <3

Sent on 05/28/2018

Becca · Married on 12/31/2017

Rachel and the As You Wish team were the best decision my husband and I have ever made. Rachel is an upbeat, creative and caring person who truly wants you to have the wedding of your dreams. She takes time to get to know you as a couple. She is also extremely organized and responsive - everything went so smoothly and we were never behind schedule. I could not recommend As You Wish enough - their team is fantastic.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Rachel and Victoria from As You Wish are the DREAM TEAM! My wedding was PERFECT! Every single thing went flawlessly and Rachel is the most creative designer and was able to take all of my ideas and turn them into a fairytale reality!

In addition to being an amazing designer, planner, and organizer, at times she was able to fill in as a therapist and negotiator as we navigated family drama throughout the way. This was critical to keep everyone happy and kept me from having a nervous breakdown. Her upbeat attitude kept us in good spirits as we slogged through the planning details.

Rachel and Victoria were also amazing on the day of the wedding. If not for them I am not sure what we would have done. They made sure we were in the right place at the right time and that our timeline ran smoothly for the day. They also took care of so many details I never would have thought of!

Hiring Rachel was the best thing we did for our wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Leylah · Married on 06/10/2017

Rachel was AMAZING!! I could not have asked for anyone more experienced and knowledgeable. From day one she was by my side assisting with anything and everything. I lived in another city and was planning my wedding during pharmacy school so Rachel took care of everything so my wedding would not have been possible without her help and her team!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

Hiring As You Wish was hands down the best decision my fiance, my parents and I could have made. Rachel Burt and Victoria Wellington are organized, creative and so fun to work with! These ladies went above and beyond to make our wedding day a dream! From my very first phone conversation with Rachel, before she was hired, we hit it off! She was so incredibly bubbly and outgoing and knew the right questions to ask to get my vision. We meshed instantly and I knew she had a great idea of what we wanted to see for our special day. I am a very detail oriented person and Rachel and Victoria were right there with me. They were always so thorough and organized in sending me and my fiance ideas, suggestions, and vendors options for all aspects of the planning process. As You Wish came up with the design and handled the booking off all necessary vendors including band, florals, decor, cake tasting, lighting, photographer, videographer, paper products, etc. As You Wish has amazing connections and relationships within the wedding industry. We always have incredible people and vendors to choose from! I honestly never felt stressed or overwhelmed because the unique layout of their planning process made everything go so smoothly. My wedding day was the most incredible day of my life and I wouldn't have changed a thing, honestly. I have Rachel and her team to thank for making the past year so enjoyable and memorable. We got so many compliments throughout the evening and after the wedding that I think our guests know she is pretty great as well :)

Sent on 03/22/2017

Cookie · Married on 10/22/2016

REVIEW
    Rachel Burt & AS YOU WISH EVENTS Review
    Rachel Burt and her team (in particular Victoria Wellington) at As You Wish Events provided an Over the Top experience for our daughter’s wedding at The Dallas Museum of Art. While doing so, she was able to adhere to all our financial and social considerations.
    From start to finish, Rachel made sure that EVERY detail was attended to. Our bride had a vision for exactly what she wanted. Rachel and her team made it happen. AS YOU WISH EVENTS was able to provide fabulous recommendations for the invitations, table linens, flowers, music, make-up, photographer, celebrant & a white coach for the bride and groom’s departure! They saw to just about every detail.
    While all of the pre- wedding planning was wonderful and greatly appreciated, I cannot stress enough, how fabulous it was to have Rachel and her team present on the wedding day. As the mother-of-the-bride, I would not have had the wedding day experience I had if it weren’t for Rachel and her team at AS YOU WISH EVENTS overseeing all the details. The wedding ceremony and reception were flawless. Almost two months later, friends and family are still talking about how beautiful and fun the wedding was.
    If you are considering an Event Planner and Coordinator for your upcoming event, look no further. I cannot imagine anyone that could do a better, more complete job than Rachel Burt and her team at AS YOU WISH EVENTS.

Finally, I would be remiss if I did not speak to the kindness, character and integrity of this team. They are beyond reproach and truly fine people. You would be more than fortunate to hire and work with them.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Karen · Married on 05/28/2016

Rachel and Victoria are amazing to work with! They were so helpful, kind and fun! We didn't have a care in the world on the wedding day because we knew they would take care of everything, and they did! I would highly recommend them to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2016

I am so very happy that my husband and I chose Rachel Burt and the As You Wish team to help plan our wedding. I will start by saying that I am VERY picky, we interviewed 8 different wedding planners and went with Rachel and her team because the moment I met her; I instantly liked her- she has such an authentic sweetness and I knew right away that she would take care of us. Now being sweet isn’t enough for me, she also had a focused presentation and had a clear plan about what she would do for us. My husband and I are both residents and have horrible hours in the hospital—I had interviewed planners who were not ok with me emailing or calling them in the evening, others who just intimidated me. So when Rachel said we could contact her basically anytime and made it clear that she was our advocate and that she would be there for us—I knew she was the one! We hired Rachel for full service planning. I lived in San Antonio so I depended on Rachel pretty heavily. Now as I said I am very picky but I also didn’t have time to waste so when my husband and I came into town I wanted her to present me with a few great options for everything and if I couldn’t decide I wanted her to decide for me based on her experience.
    The thing that impressed me most about Rachel and really showed her character was when things went wrong-regardless of whose fault it was, Rachel and her team always took full responsibility for any problems that arose. They were in the business of making wedding planning fun and stress free for me and they always came to me with SOLUTIONS and options.
    I texted her nonstop, sent emails, called all the time, made her be the bad guy to get my vendors in line. And she just remained her utterly sweet self. I just always knew I could count on her and that she would fight for us when we couldn’t be present. I am so thankful to her for making my wedding planning process something that I fondly remember. I will truly miss her in our lives!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Vanessa · Married on 04/30/2016

I wish I could rate higher than 5 stars because Victoria Wellington and As you wish deserve it. Victoria is organized, experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated, gracious... I could go on. She embraced me from Day 1 and helped me create my vision. Her management of the timeline was amazing and allowed me and all family to truly enjoy the day. I promise you do not want to be the point person with all of your vendors the day of the wedding and the month leading up to it. Victoria handled all communication and coordination and ensured everyone was where they needed to be.

A tornado hit my venue in Celina the day before the wedding. I thought Victoria was amazing already, but she worked her butt off after the tornado hit. She was immediately in touch with the venue and was on site well into the evening and then early the morning of the wedding. Despite this freak act of Mother Nature, the wedding was AMAZING. No one was hurt and the damage really could have been so much worse. Many wonderful memories were made and irreplaceable time with family and friends was enjoyed. I share this because something will go wrong at your wedding. So many people tell you this while you're planning and I know they start to sound like a broken record. But it's so true. If not for Victoria, the weekend would have been chaos. THANK YOU simply isn't enough for Victoria. Love you, girl!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Dabney · Married on 03/12/2016

Rachel will become a friend for life. She always has a smile on her face and a hug to give!!! She makes you feel like you and your party/wedding are the most important event happening!! Rachel is the BEST!!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Donna · Married on 02/13/2016

Working with Rachel Burt was extraordinary and exceptional in every way. Rachel was not only a pleasure to work with, but very professional, timely and provided good counsel throughout the wedding planning process. The vendors she referred us to were also very professional, creative and willing to work with us to achieve our goals. Even though these were vendors she worked with on a regular basis, she negotiated on our behalf to our best interest.

On the day of the wedding I (MOB) was able to relax and enjoy the moment with my daughter, not worrying about any of the details, knowing they were all taken care of. The day after the wedding I heard from my daughter "It was everything I wanted". Just what you want to hear.

Weddings are expensive, and this was the best money we spent. I would highly recommend partnering with Rachel Burt/As You Wish for your wedding.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Andrea · Married on 02/13/2016

AMAZING! Words cannot explain how great Rachel (As You Wish) was at planning my wedding. I currently live in Houston but wanted to have my wedding in Dallas. Only Rachel could make planning a destination wedding a breeze! Every time I was in town to plan, Rachel was incredibly organized and always executed what we needed to get done and we always had a blast! Rachel also referred the best vendors and I could not be happier with the outcome of the wedding. You can tell Rachel is truly a professional and knows the wedding industry very, very well. My wedding was everything I could ask for and more.

I absolutely LOVED working with such a sweet and professional woman. She is everything you would want in a wedding planner! I would recommend Rachel (As You Wish) to anyone! I promise you will be incredibly happy!

Great job Rachel!! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Rachel Burt planned my October wedding in Horseshoe Bay, Texas. The ceremony was at The Church of Horseshoe Bay, and reception was on the Aster Lawn at Horseshoe Bay Resort Yacht Club. Words can't explain how wonderful it was working with Rachel. She planned my sister's wedding in Dallas, Texas the year before, and my mom and I didn't think twice about who we would hire to help with mine. Rachel and her team go above and beyond. Horseshoe Bay is four hours from Dallas, where "As You Wish..." is based and where I live. Being the detail-oriented planner that Rachel is, she set aside an entire weekend months before our wedding to take a trip down to Horseshoe Bay with us to familiarize with the venue, meet with the on-site coordinators, and brainstorm how to best execute our event. From the moment we began working with Rachel up until the end of the night of our wedding, I felt I could count on Rachel for anything. Every detail turned out perfectly, and I know without a doubt this is due to Rachel's being at the helm. I don't recommend anyone to ever plan a wedding without Rachel Burt and her team alongside them! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/30/2015

I was fortunate enough to "stumble" on Emily Noland as my wedding planner. I sent a general inquiry to As You Wish and Emily was the one who replied. From our first meeting, she made me feel totally comfortable. I absolutely loved working with Emily. She was always quick to respond to emails and everything went off without a hitch. Both my mom and I truly appreciate how smooth Emily and her team made the entire planning process. The few bumps in planning we hit, Emily was able to take care of. She went with me to numerous vendor meetings and dealt with my indecisive tendencies with patience! I actually had a guest ask me for her name during our reception, she was so impressed with how Emily performed!

I will add that Emily advised me my wedding was her last event with As You Wish. She has since moved to her own company, 316 Design Source, based in Dallas. However, I'm sure her fabulous talent will continue to shine as she embarks on her new adventure.

Sent on 06/26/2015

I can't even begin to express how wonderful it was to have Rachel Burt and her team as my wedding planner. We interviewed three other wedding planners and Rachel was by far the best. When we showed up for our first meeting, Rachel had memosas waiting and gave an extremely professional presentation. She was bubbly and vivacious and that never changed throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. Rachel was always responsive, helpful, organized, and knowledgeable. One thing that was evident was that Rachel was great at being able to see the individualized vision that I had for my wedding and she was able to implement that vision flawlessly. She was simply invaluable. You honestly can't go wrong hiring As You Wish as your wedding planner. Also, her assistant Victoria is awesome. Hiring Rachel was the second best decision I made, the first was saying yes to my now husband!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kelsey · Married on 04/04/2015

You guys. Rachel Burt at As You Wish was absolutely incredible!! My entire wedding went off without a hitch. Not a single thing I would change! She kept everything going according to plan while I was allowed to drink/dance/mingle and not have to worry about a single thing. I couldn't sing louder of praises! You will not be disappointed! She was 100% amazing the entire way through!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Cynthia · Married on 11/08/2014

Third Daughter's wedding and it was by far the easiest, without one glitch throughout the whole process ! Rachel and her team Always had a smile on their faces and never batted an eye when we requested something from them .

Sent on 11/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

Rachel Burt from As You Wish helped plan our October wedding in Dallas. She was absolutely amazing. We were planning the wedding from New York and she helped to make the process smooth and effortless. She schedule all of our vendor meetings for the weekends we were in town and helped make my vision come true. She was always available via phone or email. Rachel listened to my vision and helped it come to life. She also referred us to amazing vendors. On the day of the wedding Rachel and her team made sure everything was perfect which meant that we could relax and enjoy the day! I cannot recommend Rachel Burt and As You Wish enough! They are phenomenal!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Christine&Ki · Married on 10/11/2014

Thank you Emily Noland for being the absolute best planner we could have asked for. With all the obstacles thrown our way from the weather, seating arrangements, and last minute orders you truly went above and beyond what we expected seamlessly taking care of everything behind the scenes. Your bright attitude and meticulous attention to detail really stood out from day one. We were very blessed to have you as our planner and hope you enjoyed working with us as much as we did with you. With everything that could have gone wrong the day of, you managed to make everything perfect. Best wishes to you and the team and anyone would be lucky to have you as their planner.

Sent on 10/15/2014

melissa · Married on 09/27/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Rachel Burt! Having dreamed of my wedding day my entire life I had a really good idea for what I wanted, but was completely lost on how to get started. After interviewing several other planners I finally found Rachel and new I'd be in good hands. She helped me make a budget, stay on track and most importantly keep my sanity! To this day I don't know if my wedding day was flawless or not and that's exactly how it should be. Rachel took care of everything so I could just enjoy my day. Whether you need someone to plan and coordinate the entire day, or someone to help you find the right vendors and make sure your dream becomes a reality, Rachel and her team at As You Wish will be there for you every step of the way. I could not be happier with my decision.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Kaci · Married on 09/20/2014

I had the most amazing experience with Rachel Burt at As you Wish! When I met with her a year ago I came to her office with a clear vision and when I walked into my reception for the first time I burst into tears, it's was beautiful. The design process was so important to me and Rachel made every single one of my dreams come true. She is organized, professional, and made me feel confident in all of our decisions. She made working with the vendors seamless, I didn't have to deal with anything. I can honestly say I sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed my wedding thanks to Rachel. John and I brag on her everyday!

Sent on 09/22/2014