AZ Inspirations Catering Reviews

39 Reviews for AZ Inspirations Catering

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn Omen · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing food

Nik, Divita and the rest of the serving staff did a wonderful job at my backyard wedding. AIC was more then my caterer Nik also took care of all my rental needs i.e. tables, chairs, linens, heaters, plates, silverware, drinkware & bartender. If you want an all inclusive caterer AIC is the cater to hire AND you get amazing tasting food. Everyone at my wedding commented on how good the food was. Nik is responsive, flexible and really made us feel like he was there to help us have the day of our dream. Just hire them - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 01/26/2019

Best in the Business!

The food is amazing and Nick is even better! We loved working with him. He's busy because he truly is the best! He has so many options and ALL are good. We never tried something that we didn't like. He helped us pair all the food so everything worked well together. I got so many compliments about the food and it was served warm which is always great and difficult at weddings! He has lots of tastings so take advantage of them.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/17/2019

Delicious BBQ!

Nik was super helpful for every step of our wedding on 1/17/2019. The food was excellent, the chicken juicy and delicious, as well as the garlic onion mashed potatoes, veggies and salad. I heard some guests even took home some of the cornbread, so there wasn't any leftovers of that. 😅 Great value for the money. We'd love to book them for future events. ❤

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Tim

Tim Knorr · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Food

Chef Nik did an amazing job with the food for our wedding. The Quesadilla Trumpet appetizers were amazing and everyone raved about the three cheese macaroni bake for diner. The rest of the food was perfect. Chef Nik worked with us to create the perfect meal that fit our venue and our preferences. There are so many meal options. We highly recommend Arizona Inspiration Catering, and will definitely use them again if we every have another event that needs catering. Thanks Chef Nik!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Vianey · Married on 02/04/2017

Picking a caterer for your wedding is one of the most important things, in my opinion. The decor can be beautiful, the DJ can be spinning the best tracks, but if the food is not delicious...then you'll have a bunch of HANGRY (hungry&angry) guests that will have a lot to say for years to come. Searching for the perfect caterer was initially hard, we received many proposals, and went to a few tastings. Because I wanted a plated dinner for almost 300 people, the proposals were outrageous!!! Then I found and attended one of AZ inspirations' free tastings--they brought out a salad, 2 main courses, wine, and their awesome personalities--everything was absolutely delicious! After our first tasting, we knew we wanted them to cater our wedding; but after receiving their proposal, we knew they HAD to cater our wedding! It was the best proposal that we had gotten and better food than the higher priced caterers. Chef Nik was very easy to work with and truly carried out his promise to provide not only delicious food, but the same elegant presentation that we had at the tasting to our wedding. We had almost 300 guests and Chef Nik, Rick, and the rest of their team provided passed appetizers, a plated dinner, bar service, coffee and hot chocolate service, cake cutting, and they even took on unrelated tasks like helping set up when we were running a little behind schedule. They made sure that my husband and I got appetizers after our photos, that we had drinks, that we ate, and truly took care of us the rest of the night! Our Menu--Appetizers: mini kobe sliders, black truffle macaroni and cheese tart, and ceviche shooters; salad: celebration salad; dinner: braised chicken breast with a red pepper coulis sauce, grilled asparagus and peppers, and caramelized onion mashed potatoes. EVERYONE loved the food and I am still getting compliments on the food! I could go on and on about how happy we are with AZ Inspirations but there is a word limit loI Thank you so much Nik and Rick!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

AZ Inspirations Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind feedback. Our service team was honored to be part of your special day! I will be sure to share your praises with Rick and the rest of my staff. Again, we appreciate your business. Blessings to you both!
  • Y

YL · Married on 03/06/2016

AZ Inspirations has a truly original menu and an excellent chef who's willing to create the perfect menu. At our first impression tasting we were simply blown away by the food provided. We tried many dishes; the familiar was far from derivative and the new was tasty and wholesome. The choice for our wedding was obvious.

If you're looking for that special reception and/or rehearsal dinner, these are the guys to check out!

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/16/2015

Chef Nik and his staff were PERFECT. Absolutely no complaints. We went to a tasting at his location. The atmosphere was really cool. Romantic dinner style. We were very pleased with the tasting and decided to move forward with his company. Everything was fairly straightforward. He emailed us the menu options, and we communicated via email. He was very responsive, and attended our meeting with our venue to straighten out the last minute details.

During the wedding: 1 hr of cocktails / appetizers. Mini kobe burgers, red/yellow pepper bruschetta, bacon wrapped scallops. All 3 were big hits and I received many compliments about each one of them. The best part was that even though my wife and I were overwhelmed, Nik's staff came to us when we were taking pictures and specifically made sure we were able to taste the appetizers. It was very thoughtful and made us very happy. For the main meal we ordered celebration salad, asparagus, carmelized onion mashed potatoes, and chicken w/ brown butter and sage. Everything tasted really good, and the line moved fairly quickly. Nik served us at our sweetheart table and I had no complaints. They also cut our cake, and did a great job on that as well.

Overall I really appreciated the work that Nik and his staff put out in order to make our wedding day special. A+, highly recommend.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/18/2014

This will change every expectation you have for catered dinners. Delicious. If this was a restaurant i would come for special occasions regularly. The value was beyond excellent and worth more than we paid for . Our buffet had roasted chicken with brown butter sage and sirloin steak with balsamic glaze, celebration salad, garlic smashed potatoes . Each guest was provided with BOTH chicken and steak entrees. For 100 guests this station staffed buffet dinner with bar tending service, glassware, was just over 3 grand . We got a deal with free 3 passed appetizers for signing up during promotion . They include buffet tables, cake cutting, coffee service and infused water at no charge. Nik is fantastic and made 3 special vegetarian entrees at no additional charge ! Highly recommend !

Sent on 11/01/2014

Robin · Married on 11/02/2013

The Arizona Inspirations Catering team is wonderful!! Nik's food is amazing and will definitely leave you full but wanting seconds - it's that delicious. The team was professional and courteous throughout the entire planning process and day of the wedding. The tastings prior to the final decision made it difficult to settle on just a few items - everything was super scrumptious! I would definitely love to work with Nik and his team again. I would also recommend them for your upcoming event...wedding, birthday, business meetings, anything! Thank you again so much Nik and team at Arizona Inspirations Catering!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Ron · Married on 09/27/2013

We chose Arizona Inspiations to provide the catering for our daughters' wedding - they did not disappoint ! We had interviewed several caterers and found Nik to be the best. His food choices were excellent and his pricing was also the best. We had several meals at his offices and they were all terrific and we finally settled on a menu.
    The day of the wedding Nik and his crew arrived early and operated seamlessly throughout the night. The food was excellent and the guests had nothing but good things to say. Many guests had seconds - that says alot. His staff was attentive and provided great service all night long.
    I highly recommend using Arizona Inspirations for your next catering event 0 you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Travis · Married on 09/27/2013

You will not be disappointed with the food, service, or attention to detail at AZ Inspirations. Nick and his staff were amazing from the first menu tasting to the churro bar at the end of our wedding. He really took the time to get to know us and built a menu that we not only loved but also one that all of our guests couldn't stop raving about. Not only is he a genius with food but he also provided us honest and beneficial insight into many aspects of our wedding including venues, DJs, and vendors. He really knows his stuff. Going to his menu tastings made a stressful process enjoyable and I can only hope he opens a restaurant one day. No questions asked I would hire Nick and his staff for any event!

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • Val

Val · Married on 03/23/2013

Nik at Arizona Inspirations Catering is FAB! We stumbled across him from a great review on Yelp! We decided to reach out and give him a try and that was one of our BEST decisions! His pricing is REALLY good, his food is DELISH and he was super easy to work with. We went to 3 different tasting to get a good idea of his cooking abilities and each time were amazed at how delicisous his food was!

Nik is more of a "small business" opposed to the commercial caterers in the Valley and I really like that about it him. He gets to know you, understands what you're looking for and makes the experience very personal. You don't just feel like you're a number with him; rather you feel like he truly cares about making your wedding day very special.

You MUST reach out to Nik if you're looking for caterers; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Carol · Married on 03/08/2013

We hired Arizona Inspirations Catering for our daughters wedding. We had a plated dinner with 3 different choices for our guests along with a cocktail hour and open bar. Our daughter was married on March 8th 2013 during a heavy rain storm. Nick and his staff served the food hot and in a timely manner. Our guests are still raving about the food and the great servers and bartenders.
    Thanks Nick for making this a day to remember!

Sent on 03/15/2013

alejandra · Married on 02/16/2013

What can we say that other reviews haven't already said. Nick catered our wedding (which had 265 guests!) with ease and professionalism. He was very responsive and easy to work with. The buffet at our wedding was very well organized and our guests all were served quickly. As for the food, I bet it was no easy feat to cook for that many guests, but everything came out hot and tasted fantastic! The salad was fresh and tasted awesome along with the green chili mashed potatoes and chicken. It was a great combination and our guests complimented us on our food. Unlike other caterers, Nick offered free tastings (we went to 3 of them to get our menu finalized) and we are talking full course meals here, accompanied with great tasting wine. It was one of the fun things of planning the wedding. He really tries to personalize the menu based on the couple's tastes and wedding style. His pricing was by far the most affordable of all the caterers we looked into. He also did the cake cutting service for free and provided beverage service, including coffee, which was a nice little extra. Nick and his crew did a fantastic job for our wedding. He will not disappoint you. We definitely plan on using him again and are looking for an event where he can cater for us. :)

Sent on 11/06/2013

Nik was very nice. Our tastings were AMAZING. So many good choices it was hard. I did find my January wedding date to be a challenge due to the holiday season. His wait staff was sooo great they even helped finish all the set up we were doing ourselves. Especially the leader i don't remember her name but she had long dark hair and kept everything running smooth. The passed appetizers where great, and went so fast. The dinner was good. During the tasting the pork with mustard sauce was mind-blowing =] The chicken was very good and got lots of compliments. They Boxed up my cake very well at the end of the night. They did and awesome job at cleanup and my venue loved them. I cant say enough about how great Nik's staff is! Overall it was a great catering experience for a great price. Thanks Nik I appreciate all you did, so i didnt have to worry so much on my wedding day.

Sent on 02/20/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2012

Nik and his entire staff were so amazing!!! We had two tastings prior to the wedding with Nik and he gave us so many options and everything was wonderful. We only did a cocktail reception with hors douerves and there was so much food my guests have said it felt like they had dinner. Everything was delicious!! Nik assured that a tray was made for Bryan and I and a server was there to ensure I actually ate.... that was so wonderful considering I didn't want to take the time for myself.... she let me know it was ok and necessary. A step above! This truly is the best decision of my wedding! Thank you Nik!!! Jessica & Bryan

Sent on 10/25/2012

wm · Married on 04/14/2012

What an awesome company! Nik and his crew really took care of us. Not only did they setup the tables, hand out hors d’ouvres, setup the buffet and drink station, wedding cake and churro bar…. but he also created amazing food! Everyone loved it; the flavors were delicious and really brought the event to a new level.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Elijah · Married on 05/07/2011

AZ Inspirations Catering was the best! We went to just 1 tasting and were blown away at the quality of their meals :) Right from the salad all the way through the rest of meal screamed perfection! They worked well with our venue and other vendors to make the day go perfectly. The food was amazing and all of our guests loved it! Thank you Nick and team you were right on the money!!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2011

We used AZ Inspirations for our wedding and were thrilled with the food and service. They are extremely fun and professional to work with, and made sure we were completely happy with all our choices. Our guests were big fans of the food and loved the flexibility of different options. These guys are an awesome team to work with I definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Nicole · Married on 11/20/2010

The food was amazing!!! Nik was very helpful and fun to work with. His staff did a great job and our guest loved the food. We would definitely use their services again for other events.

Sent on 11/22/2010

peter · Married on 11/07/2010

I was very happy with the catering service. They provide many dinners for you until you decide what type of meals you would like at the wedding. I love that nick is willing to give you advice on other issues besides the food which helps new brides out a lot. He is definitely a people pleaser. The only complaint that I have (which is a small one) is I asked them if they would be providing cake cutting equipment or should we get our own, and when it came time they gave us a butter knife. If I had known that I would have gotten my own.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Berrinda · Married on 04/16/2010

My wedding was perfect and our caterer went above and beyond to make sure the food was no exception. I would recommend nick and staff to anyone..a great value, fun tastings before the wedding, special requests honored just for my meal,and perfect presentation.

Sent on 09/01/2011
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 03/28/2010

The food was FANTASTIC, the staff was FANTASTIC....all my guests could talk about was the food. My Thanks to Niko and the whole crew! they were amazing

Sent on 04/19/2010

Kristina · Married on 01/30/2010

Hosting a surprise wedding was a tricky task and the Arizona Inspirations team made the process seamless. The food was outstanding and even after two years I still receive calls from guests requesting the caterers information. Arizona Inspirations Catering provides great food, amazing value, outstanding service and a staff that goes above and beyond to provide for all in attendance. It is without reservation, I recommend this company.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2017

Nik was AMAZING! From my first conversation with him I knew he was the right choice for our wedding caterer. He went above and beyond to answer all my questions, allowed us to taste multiple dishes and help be build the perfect menu.
    The day of our wedding his staff was professional, kind and very attentive to our needs! Absolutely would recommend him and his company to anybody in need of catering services!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2017