ARIA and Vdara Weddings Reviews

1 User photo

• Thyra
    Thyra N. Married on 09/04/2019

Amazing Team At The Aria

Our wedding experience at the Aria wedding chapel was nothing less then amazing. Mariam, who was our wedding coordinator did an awesome job, from the time we met with her until the day of our wedding she was always there to answer all our questions and meet our every concern. We were able to make so many memories at the Aria on our special day. The wedding chapel is a beautiful venue along with the ladies and gentlemen salon. If you choose to have your wedding at the Aria, I would highly recommend Mariam to be your coordinator..you will not be disappointed!!
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 06/23/2018
    We got married on June 23, 2018 and it was perfect. Of course with the Aria, everything is top notch. From the flowers down to the dressing rooms--everything was flawless.

Our wedding coordinator was Isabella and she more than exceeded our expectations. She was incredibly sweet, responsive, professional, and nice. She, along with all of the Aria staff were so incredibly helpful.

We definitely made the right decision to have our wedding at the Aria. It made our day truly special.
    Lacey Married on 05/05/2016
    If you are looking for a classy fun way to get hitched in Vegas this is your best bet! I was beyond thrilled with my special day!
    Brian Married on 04/10/2016
    Everything about our day was perfect! The staff was very professional and in constant communication with us. We chose the "Temptation" package which included everything we wanted and more. We had some special requests for our wedding and they were very accommodating. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and reasonably priced. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!
    Gabby Married on 01/23/2016
    I got married at the Aria wedding chapel on 01/23/16. I worked with Erika since i got engaged back in August of 2014. I can't think of a more amazing, and professional woman than Erika. It was such a pleasure to work with her. We had a destination wedding, and from far away Erika helped me create the most amazing wedding and reception. We had a small wedding of 30 and had our reception at the fireside lounge, but with Erika's help and Bella's i had a full blown regular wedding, just in Vegas. She recommended a DJ who was AMAZING. She let me bring lots of my own decor, and she set it up for me so beautifully. The day of my wedding i was running around like crazy, and i trusted her to put everything together as i had imagined it, and she did, and then some. I was so blown away with EVERYTHING. And so was everyone else. She was so accommodating with EVERY single request i had. I even asked her if my puppy could be in the ceremony, and even though the Aria doesn't allow pets, she talked with someone and told me he could come to both my ceremony and the reception. There was nothing i asked that she couldn't get done. We met with her 3 times to go over things over the year and a half of planning, and each time she was amazing. I want to relive my wedding every single day. I would for sure do it all over again, exactly the same. The Aria is not cheap, and at the end our package came out to be almost 20k, but it was so worth it. I am already talking to my husband about renewing our vows there in 5 years! Thank you Erika and Bella for all you did! and thank you Aria for now being such a special part of our lives. :)
  • User2475302 2+ years ago
    Great experience. Everything on my wedding day was perfect thanks to the consultants at Aria.
    Antonette Married on 08/19/2015
    My husband and I got married at the ARIA Wedding Chapel a couple weeks ago. We were absolutely blown away by how well our wedding day went, all thanks to our amazing wedding coordinator, Erika Niederberger. We're Canadian so all of our planning had to be done over the phone. We had some anxiety over that but Erika handled it all in stride. She was organized, great attention to detail, and overall, just a pleasure to deal with. She was there on our wedding day, and guided us through every step of our big day. When we walked into our dinner reception at ARIA's Fireside Lounge, we were all wowed by how she, not only nailed the concept of our wedding but went above and beyond..even better than what we were expecting. Erika and her team really did a fantastic job...handled every hiccup without missing a step. We would highly recommend Erika to anyone who is planning to get married at the Aria. You won't be disappointed. Class A service the whole way. The special touches like breakfast in bed, champagne delivery, chocolate covered strawberries, and VIP check-in made it extra special.
  • User2284408 2+ years ago
    We had our cocktail hour/reception at the Alibi lounge in Aria. Was very nice. Great service.
    Toni Married on 08/30/2014
    Beautiful venue; competitively priced; excellent, professional staff!
    Nellie Married on 10/21/2011
    We had our cocktail reception in the Executive Suite at the Aria. It was amazing! The room was perfect and the view was spectacular. All of my guests were amazed with the hotel and the suite.
    Martyn Married on 08/01/2016
    Excellent service and value for money
    Ladawn Married on 10/04/2014
    Great venue beautiful chapel. Marissa was an awesome coordinator, that listened to everything I wanted and it turned out perfect. The staff was very professional and had great communication.
    Melissa Married on 03/19/2017
    when we booked Aria we were so excited, a couple of hiccups popped up throughout the planning process but it wasn't on Aria's side, it was more their vendors, and they were all able to be smoothed over before the wedding so we had nothing to stress about. We booked the Desire package and we couldn't have been happier to be honest. The stay at Aria for the weekend of our wedding made it that much more special because the staff at Aria and the rooms, heck everything there was just beyond amazing. Seriously, splurge for it. It's a special day after all!!
    Vlad Married on 07/10/2016
    We first narrowed down our venue choices to three venues on the Stip and after looking at lots of pictures, reading reviews, and looking at prices chose Aria. What I did not like is that many things cost extra, and not just a little extra. This is how we ended up with the package costing us almost double what the cost is in the brochure. You have to use their vendors for everything and they cost an arm and a leg. However, I think this is the best "modern" and professional looking chapel on the Strip. They were very accommodating with all of our requests. We switched two coordinators from the time we started negotiating with Aria to the day of our wedding. Both were promoted. In the end the coordinator that helped us with final preparations and on the day of the wedding was Jessie. She was excellent and I strongly recommend her.
  • BecomingMrsKing
    Heather Married on 10/06/2016
    Hands down the experience in planning my wedding at Aria was great!! I really have no complaints. Initially when we booked with Aria, Erika was our consultant but about 6 months into planning Erika left and we were given Marcella. I was concerned at first BUT quickly learned that Marcella is great and when wee flew in to meet her in June, she put our minds at ease. Our wedding was this past weekend and we had not 1 single hiccup and the Pastor was great! Our guest are still talking about him and how personable he was. I honestly have not a single bad thing to say because EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT and Aria met every wish we had. Thank you so much to the entire staff at Aria from the front desk to housekeeping to the parking attendants that made our wedding day and week (we had 2 other events there for guest) a huge success. We can't wait to get our photos and will be back next year to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!
  • Lauren865
    Lauren Married on 03/02/2017
    My husband and I got married at the Aria on 3/2/2017. The Aria is beautiful and was the perfect setting for our wedding. I can imagine a better setting to fit our personalities. It was beautiful with out being stuffy. We worked with Isabella over the last several months getting everything ready and she was very responsive and helpful through the process. She was able to ease my mind while I planned my wedding from a distance. I think they are very reasonably priced for their ceremony packages and it is a good value. If you get into getting extras to add on to your package it can get to be on the pricier side of things (for example the floral treatments). The only thing I was really unhappy about was the fact that I could not bring in my own photographer. We had to use their's for the ceremony and if we wanted to get shots around the Aria. If you want extra pictures above the package price they are ridiculously expensive and the quality is not great considering how much they cost. The shots were not as creative or thought out as I would have liked. They were super standard and rushed. The rest of our Aria experience was wonderful.
    Brittany Married on 11/07/2015
    The Aria was beautiful and our coordinator, Brittany was phenomenal! We booked the Aria a year in advance and the year leading up to the wedding, Brittany was extremely responsive and helpful.

I did give the value a 2.5/5 stars because we did get the smallest package and it ended up being close to $4,000 just to have a 15 minute ceremony. Yes I suppose there were some other things included, but we could have did without them. I think that the price was a little high, but we wanted a classy wedding and the Aria was just that.

Another bad thing about the Aria is that you are not allowed to bring an outside photographer and you need to use theirs... and with their photographer that is "included" you only get 25 prints. If you want to upgrade and get digital rights to all your wedding photography, you need to spend an extra $1,000.

The quality of service was amazing, rooms were GORGEOUS, Brittany was extremely responsive and professional. I would recommend the Aria to anyone looking to get married!
    Marie Married on 01/24/2015
    I originally had Marissa as my coordinator, but when she moved over to Bellagio (not chapel) I got Brittany assigned to me. First I have to say Marissa was absolutely amazing. She got manager approval to host our Together Forever package (Vow Renewal Package) on a Saturday, when it's suppose to be only Monday - Thursday and at the same price at the time ($1000). She worked with me through all my emails and crazy questions, didn't do a floral upgrade fee for a different bouquet, and extended the room discount rate to us even though it was suppose to only be on regular packages. That being said, Brittany was completely amazing as well. Although, I didn't work with her as long and pretty much everything was done she was quick to reply, corrected any discrepancies quickly without a fuss and made the day very easy. The bouquet wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it was still really pretty. Professionalism and quality are top notch in the chapel and the day of was perfect!

The downside is the price for regular packages, I think they're up to $3k+, which is pretty pricy and overall the flexibility is hit or miss. As far as bringing in our own favors, decorations and programs they were awesome about and set everything up for us, but getting our own photographer in there for the ceremony wasn't possible and the one they're contracted with (Cashman) was super pushy and irritating. The Chapel is also a ways from the casino and it is definitely a walk!

Overall I LOVE the look of the chapel and people are still talking about how nice it was, but I don't think I would have paid their normal package prices.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 08/09/2014
    The Aria is a beautiful place to be married. They are willing to facilitate any desires (for a price)! Their contract doesn't allow for outside vendors and their prices for add ons are steep but their basic packages cover a lot! Little additions like VIP check ins and champagne and strawberries made me feel like an extra special bride :)
  • Wynde
    Wynde C. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Bad experience at the Aria

I paid the Aria for the Allure package for my daughter for her wedding 2/27/2021. The package included services that we did not receive. When asked why we didn't receive the flower decorations for the room we were told they stopped doing the room decorations due to Covid-19; but we were not informed of this prior to paying. I asked what do Covid-19 have to do with room decorations it's the same thing as decorating the chapel no one is in the room or chapel when preparing for the event. We also did not receive the $200.00 food credit in the package or the custom certificate marriage license holder. I also paid for 35 guest for the Bardot and 25 guest showed and some of the guest were told that some of the items on the menu were not available, even though they were paid for in advanced. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous but the planners were not attentive as they should of been. I was very dissatisfied with my experience. I waiting for a call back from the wedding venue to see how they can rectify this problem.
  • Tasia
    Tasia Married on 09/12/2020

A Horrible Experience!

If I could give them zero stars, I would. It was an absolute disaster and my day was ruined! I spent months preparing and working with someone, even scheduling a call with someone to go over final details. Then, she ghosted me! I found out the week of she had returned to her “original position” and I’d been left hanging. I spoke with another woman and her manager who claimed to have it under control and confirmed details, then, when I arrived, they didn’t even have our limo scheduled as discussed to get our license. We stood out in the heat waiting as no one answered the phones to assist. Luckily Mariam, whom I’d never spoken to before EVER cared enough to jump in and get the car scheduled. But…then came my wedding day. Even after discussing my music and sending it over, it was still wrong. Of course I don’t want the video reminder that my day was ruined and people were watching live. The only good part of the weekend was the photographer. Money was wasted and what was supposed to be a beautiful weekend for me was nothing but tears and disappointment from beginning to end.