AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination Reviews

AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination 1
AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination 2
AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination 3

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2018

I found Inna through our caterer Elaine Bell Catering. She was amazing and helped us create our perfect day. Inna is organized, attentive and experienced. She took my ideas and made them even better. If I wanted to change something or couldn’t exactly verbalized what I wanted, she was so easy about making adjustments and working with us. Highly recommend Any Occasion!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination 4
    AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination 5
    AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination 6

Brian · Married on 11/25/2017

Inna & Anna are preferred vendors of the Westin St. Francis Hotel. The hotel had a great list of Month of Coordinators but only one company stood out to us. Our wedding theme was unique and different from most typical hotel weddings. We went with a lot of greenery, neutral colors, lots of candles and copper structures. It was hard to find rentals for what we wanted so we ended up making most of the decor on our own. Most coordinators would've probably charged us double for how we wanted everything to be executed. But Any Occasion did not. They were ready for the challenge. During the stressful wedding planning and hiring stage, we found out that, usually, most wedding coordinators worked alone and they depended on their customers to make all their own arrangements with the vendors. Their job is to just organize and put together everything and communicate with them for you starting only the month of. This is what put Any Occasion above the rest! They're everything mentioned above and even more. Inna has a whole team behind her. As soon as you hire them, they start working for you right away. Any Occasion is more of an almost full on wedding PLANNER than a MONTH OF COORDINATOR. They have great connections with different vendors to help you save a lot of money with their 'industry discounts'. If you need help, they'll be there to provide great suggestions. They're always eager to help and communication is easy and fast. Inna and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding as close to perfect as possible. The decor was pretty much spot on. They work well with all of our vendors and kept us on track with our timeline. I don't think our wedding would've been this amazing without them. I would definitely recommend Any Occasions to anyone who's getting married!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Daria · Married on 09/30/2017

Inna was fantastic! It was one of the best decisions we could have made during the entire wedding planning process. She is very professional, easy to work with and had answers to all of our questions.

On my wedding day she took care of everything and I had no clue what was happening outside the bridal suite and wasn’t stressing out about that because I knew Inna and her team were on it.

There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Inna being part of our special day!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Marisol · Married on 11/12/2016

For our wedding, my husband and I hired Inna from Any Occasion for the month of coordination. It took me a while to find a wedding planner because I knew it was an important decision I had to make considering I'm not much of a planner and my husband was out of state busy with work. I even had phone interviews with a handful of them but after all the research, I could not have been happier with my decision to go with Inna! Although we had hired her for month of coordination, Inna was always available to me through email or phone to answer any question or concerns I had. She always had great recommendations and even reached out to a few vendors for me. Some of these vendors even offered discounts because they had worked with her in the past. She was always quick to respond to emails and always on time with any scheduled calls we had.
    When it came to the month of my wedding, Inna reached out to all of my vendors and coordinated everything for me. She created a very precise timeline to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. When I came across an issue with a certain difficult vendor, Inna stepped in and was able to take care of the situation herself without involving me in it, making it as least stressful as possible.
    The day of the wedding was more perfect than I could ever have imagined it! Everything ran as smoothly as possible and my husband, our families, and I were able to enjoy the day without worrying about anything because we knew Inna had everything taken care of!
    For any future brides, I would HIGHLY recommend hiring a wedding planner. There are so many little details that go into planning a wedding and it can be extremely stressful. Hiring Inna was hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Her availability, punctuality, and professionalism took a lot of the stress out of my engagement and wedding day and allowed me to enjoy it to the fullest!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Sophia · Married on 10/08/2016

Inna is the magician behind the scenes solving problems before you even knew they were a concern. If you want to lose your sanity and pop the love bubble you have with your partner, go head and try to plan a wedding by yourselves. If you want to walk around glowing and focus on the love and guests all around you, call Inna. From knowing when to send invites, to how much to tip the vendors, to reasonably priced rentals and caterers, Inna knows it all.

Inna is there from start to finish on your big day with all the details carefully accounted for in advance. She also coordinates with all the vendors to make sure they are ready for the day of and clear on all the timelines. It is little details like these that fall off your to-do list and she just makes it happen. Inna and her staff are professional, warm, prompt, and dressed well for the occasion. They seamlessly blend in.

Overall, I am still glowing, my family and my husband are still glowing and we could not be happier with our big day. Thank you Inna!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Krystle · Married on 05/07/2016

Inna and Anna were FABULOUS! Inna was an amazing resource for me in planning my wedding. If I had any questions or concerns, she was my go-to person and was always available to help! She coordinated everything with my vendors and made it to a lot of my appointments at my hotel to make sure we were both on the same page with what I wanted. She made the planning so easy and less stressful. I met Anna the day of my wedding - she was with me the whole time while Inna was with the guys and coordinating the rest of the wedding that day. Anna was amazing! She is so experienced and was able to handle everything for me. She made sure to calm my nerves when I started to get a little anxious. These two ladies were the best. Their organization, accessiblity, professionalism, calm demeanor, and communication were great. They truly both did a wonderful job! My husband and I cannot thank them more for their help!
    Btw - if you're on the fence about getting a coordinator, just do it! you will need one and you will need Any Occasion!! =)

Sent on 07/09/2016

Inna and Anna are like Angels sent from Heaven! I have no idea what I would have done without their help on my wedding day. They made sure everything went as smooth as possible and I had everything I needed at all times. Not only were they helping myself and the groom but the entire bridal party as well. They have the best teamwork I have ever seen. I am so happy and thankful for everything they did for us. There isnt one single bad thing I could say. If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a huge favor and ask Anna and Inna to be apart of your special day. End of story. Thank you, Thank you, thank you times a million for making sure we did not stress out about anything on our wedding day. It was everything I dreamed of and more!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Larisa · Married on 12/12/2015

I can not begin to explain what a pleasure it was to work with Any Occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Weeks before our wedding we needed to swap coordinators and Anna came through 100000000000000%! From the first meeting, Anna was on top of everything. Any question, concern or issue i had was resolved almost instantly. Anna went above and beyond to make my day perfect. From dealing with vendors to creating timelines Anna went above and beyond to ensure that my special day would go off without a hitch.

I am beyond grateful to Any Occasion. They are a delight to work with and took away all my stress and worry. On my wedding day i was cool, calm, and collected, and I have them to thank for that!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Nelli · Married on 10/24/2015

I hired Inna from AnyOccasion for day of coordination. I wasn't sure I needed a day of coordinator but my married friends told me it was absolutely necessary so finally I gave in. Inna came recommended and, let me tell you, hiring Inna was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. No joke. She is/was AMAZING! She was immensely helpful in reminding me of the details you don't think about and was key to helping me come up with a wedding timeline which is critical.
    Early on, she did a walk through with me and my now hubby of our venue to 1) meet us 2) get a sense of the space. Other than the pre-planning stages, she was so incredibly key for day of coordination. I literally do not know what would have happened if she wasn't there! First of all, she bustled my very complicated wedding dress which took over 20 minutes. I do not think my bridesmaids would have figured it out and after the ceremony when one of my little hooks fell off, she sewed it back on. She had her assistant get the boys ready (putting on their boutineers) while she focused on getting the bridesmaids out the door for photos. All the details (name cards, framed photos, table numbers, gift box) were distributed in their appropriate places. Guests were ushered to where they needed to be. Dress management was ongoing throughout the wedding. She kept everything on track and running smoothly. Any adjustments in terms of the timeline or how things were running were made smoothly and effortlessly by her. She made it so that neither I nor my mother had to worry because she had everything under control. She responds to emails very quickly and sends you check in emails along the way. She is also incredibly kind, sweet prompt and professional. She was so calm at all times. Even my husband (who tried talking me out of getting a coordinator) commented on how key she was to the day going smoothly (and admitted he was wrong!).

Stop your search! Hire Inna!!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • I

Ilona · Married on 08/22/2015

Hiring Any Occasion was the best decision we could have made. Upon meeting Inna and Anna we were greeted with a warm welcome and were put at ease.

Inna and Anna communicate and work with you to really get a feel for what you're looking for. Ultimately they saw our vision and understood exactly what we wanted. They are very knowledgeable and were able to recommend vendors we didn't yet have. From helping us with the seating charts, creating timelines, communicating with vendors to ensure timely arrivals, to even helping us take our cake and flowers to our venue- their support was endless. Not to mention helping us keep track of all of the vendors payments. The way they decorated and set up was absolute perfection. We were so pleasantly surprised when we saw how beautiful everything looked. Most importantly everything ran smoothly and was a lot of fun/stress free for us.

In all, Inna and Anna were absolutely wonderful; extremely professional, punctual and organized. From beginning to end they were very easy to work with. We can't thank you enough for all of your help in making our special day so perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2015

A few months before I hired Any Occasion i thought about getting a coordinator and started to look around but the places I contacted responded 2-3 weeks after I emailed them and gave ridiculous prices and packages, I was very discouraged and gave up. Thank God I found Any Occasion through friends. The best decision I made during the planning process of our wedding was to stop thinking that I can manage all of it and hire Any Occasion. I was working with Inna and she was great! Always responded to every email very fast, always on time and always with a good solution. I was very nervous up until we did our walk through thinking that we're in over our heads, but when I overheard some of the questions she was asking my vendors and the location I knew instantly i was in good hands. She worked well with the vendors I already hired and was a big help with getting me really great deals with the music and flower vendors that I haven't yet (made me think that I should have just gone through them for all my vendors). She put together a very detailed schedule for us and brought up a lot of good points that I haven't thought through. Most importantly i was able to relax and just deal with my crazy friends and relative on the last days of the wedding instead of flipping out over organization.

On the day of the wedding in all the chaos she was on time, supportive and collected. Our location was about 3 hours from San Francisco, and there was no reception in the area which means no phones or texts, and we had a huge productions with a tent, a stage catering driving up from Oakland, a band ect. She managed everything perfectly from our walk down the Isle and then back at the reception. Every-time i saw her she was walking around straitening out details and making sure everything was going according to plan.
    I'm certain i would not have been able to pull this off without her help

Sent on 06/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Anna and Inna from Any Occasion could not have been better!

I was about half way through the wedding planning process when I realized we would absolutely need a day of coordinator. I went searching on yelp and found a few good candidates. Anna and Inna won out because they seemed so eager to help, were totally down to execute all my ideas, had a ton of years of experience, and their rate was very reasonable. They stayed in contact with me in the months leading up to the wedding, set me up with their amazing floral contact for our ceremony arch, and answered every question I had. They were always super willing to talk to me and always made me feel like their number 1 priority.

Let me just say, the day of my wedding, they were absolute ROCK STARS. I literally didn't look at a clock once. They made sure we were on time from getting ready, to pictures, to the ceremony, cocktail hour, everything. Because there is no parking at our ceremony site, shuttles are necessary. Anna and Inna had someone come and point people from the garage where we told our guests to park to the shuttle loading area. Because we didn't use a florist and did the flowers and centerpieces ourselves, Inna and Anna set up the entire reception area themselves. I was amazed by how good it looked. They also brought us lunch while we were getting ready, sewed up my dress when it ripped, and brought ice for cocktail hour. I don't know how these ladies managed to get so much done in one day!

I cannot recommend Any Occasion highly enough. They allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding and feel like guests. They were excellent at reading the crowd and situation and acting accordingly. I'll be sending all my future engaged friends to them and would not hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 01/23/2015

We weren't planning on hiring a wedding planner. It wasn't really in our budget and we thought we could do it ourselves. But when our caterer canceled and we had a family emergency, suddenly we found ourselves needing some guidance. The best money that we spent on our wedding was hiring Inna and Anna as our Month-Of planners. I don't even know where to start. They are experts. I can't imagine how our wedding day would have happened without them. A few highlights:

-Inna was so helpful with decor ideas from the start.
    -She provided practical advice throughout the planning process that was so helpful. Examples: deciding rental companies, table sizes, dance floor sizes, venue set-up, lighting, I could go on and on.
    -The week of the wedding we realized we needed a fire permit which would require the SFFD to visit our venue and issue a permit. Time didn't really allow us to go this route. Inna went JoAnn's craft store, bought every flameless candle we needed and took care of everything! (Flameless candles = no permit needed) I was able to spend the day showing our out of town guests around San Francisco rather than dealing with a fire permit.
    -The timeline that Inna put together for our wedding was incredible. It would have taken me weeks to do. She also followed up with each and every vendor and made sure they knew that she was the point person.

And so much more! Most of all Inna and Anna ran our wedding like clockwork. When an issue came up they just took care of it. My husband and I didn't spend one minute of the wedding worrying about a thing. I credit Inna and Anna with allowing our wedding day to be stress free. Their positive attitudes and calming words were exactly what I needed on our wedding day.

Inna and Anna -- THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding so perfect. xo

Sent on 09/05/2014

Katya · Married on 04/25/2014

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Inna and Anna are, but I will try...!

I am one of those annoying brides who wanted everything to be perfect and plan our dream wedding within 4 months.

It was the best decision ever to go with Any Occasion as our wedding planner. I am so grateful for all support and recommendations that Inna and Anna provided during our wedding planning and most importantly on the actual wedding day. Inna and Anna really listened to the style and feel of our dream wedding, and helped make everything a reality. Our San Francisco wedding was on the go: getting ready in the hotel, ceremony in City Hall and reception at the French restaurant. Any Occasion worked their magic and made entire day run smoothly. It was comforting to know that Inna and Anna were there with their magic wand to fix any hiccups, and most importantly – they kept it cool…

I cannot recommend Any Occasion more highly. I just hope they are available to book on your wedding day.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Karina · Married on 04/12/2014

Planning a wedding? Then you have to give Any Occasion (Inna and Anna) a call! I decided to plan my wedding in the midst of most challenging year in Nursing School and I do not think I would have been able to survive and have the wedding of my dreams without the help of Any Occasion! These two wonderful ladies are experts in what they do. They are the dream team and their personalities provided the perfect balance of what I needed during the planning process as well as on the day of. They were great at providing me with all the needed check-lists and guiding me through the planning process. When things got a little too hectic, they were there to provide to support and give me little reminders and an extra push to keep the planning going.

On the day of the wedding, they were there to help the girls get ready and when things got a little too emotional for me, they knew exactly how to calm me down. They dealt with all the vendors and our wedding would not have gone so smoothly if it was not for them.

So if you are looking for a detail-oriented, fun, and supportive wedding planning team to help you create a wedding of your dreams, please give these ladies a call. You will not regret it ;)

Sent on 09/17/2014

Anna · Married on 04/05/2014

We live in Orange County, but were planning a wedding in San Francisco. Needless to say, we needed good, responsible wedding planners on location in SF. I contacted Inna and Anna about a year before our wedding and from that point on, both of them made themselves accessible, always available over phone and email. They recommended the best vendors, all were perfect and within our budget. They were both very easy to talk to, very easy to get along with. They listened to what I wanted and gave me what I needed. In hindsight, they knew what I really wanted before I did. The cherry on top? Inna wore our wedding colors and got us sandwiches the day of! Even the little details were taken care of!

I should mention that my favorite part of working with Inna and Anna were their distinct personalities and what each sees as "key parts" of any wedding. They have different opinions on some things, and thus made me see things from different perspectives. Both were correct, in their own ways, and both were able to give me great insight. They are like fire and ice, they complement each other and together, they are the perfect team. Anna kept me calm and stayed with me the entire time, checked up on me through out the wedding. Anna is the fun, wild one with attitude! Inna made sure all things ran smoothly. I think Inna sees the importance of forming memories, the emotional side of weddings, the things that make each one unique and special. All in all, I had nothing to worry about because of the combined powers of Any Occasion!

Highly recommend this two-for-one deal!! :P

Sent on 06/13/2014

Alex · Married on 10/18/2013

AnyOccasion was very professional from the first day we contacted them to help us plan our wedding. We had 6 months to plan it and we were so stressed out to even think about it, but working with Inna was truly a blessing. She was patient, creative, and was there for us every step of the way. We were also very impressed with a wide variety of good quality vendors that Inna had at her disposal. We are very thankful to Inna for creating such a beautiful and well thought out wedding for us. We will definitely consider AnyOccasion for our future events.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Jeanette · Married on 08/04/2013

Inna and Anna of Any Occasion were amazing. My daughter's wedding was absolutely wonderful and these two women thought of and handled everything that made the whole event so special! As the mother of the bride, I HIGHLY recommend their services.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Amy · Married on 08/04/2013

Anna and Inna from Any Occasion were fantastic from beginning to end! We first met them at a friend's wedding and saw first hand that they were warm, friendly and professional - ready to tackle any issue that popped up.

Anna and Inna took the time to get to know us and to really understand what we wanted our wedding to be like and how they could help us make it all a reality. My husband and I are not always the most organized, but Anna and Inna helped us be sure that nothing fell through the cracks.

They were there for us with everything, from recommending fabulous vendors, to giving us advice and guidance with decor to emailing just to check in and see how everything was going. Anna and Inna were always asking if there was anything else that they could do or that we needed help with. They were so responsive to any email we sent their way and they were wonderful about getting in contact with all of our vendors and confirming details . As the wedding drew close, I had no problem letting go of any of my worries and knowing that Anna and Inna had it all under control.

The wedding day came and I can't imagine how we would have done it without Anna and Inna! They ended up with an incredibly short time to set up all of our spaces and venue staff who were less than prepared. We are sure that issues popped up that we still don't even know about, but they kept us worry free about all of it. They dealt with everything calmly, efficiently and effectively. We had an amazing and completely stress free wedding day, which would not have been possible without them!

I feel so lucky that we found Anna and Inna and highly recommend Any Occasion for any event!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Hannah · Married on 06/15/2013

Inna and Anna were absolutely amazing!! We hired them to help with several months of planning, and to be our day of coordinators. They were so organized and professional, and all of our guests were in awe of what they were able to do in a very short time at our reception.

From day 1, I felt so comfortable with both ladies. They took our litany of questions and made them into a manageable list. The checklists that they provided for us were an amazing planning tool. These helped me know exactly what I needed to do, and in what order I needed to do them in. Inna was in constant contact with both me and our vendors, and I received a very prompt response to all of my questions, no matter how small or trivial. All of our vendors mentioned how much they enjoyed working with these ladies as well!

On the day of, several things went wrong (my sister's zipper broke!), but Inna and Anna were there to calm everyone down. They even took scissors to the back of my sister's dress and made a corset. AMAZING! I don't know what I would have do without these ladies.

The team at Any Occasion is top notch, and I cannot wait to recommend them to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 06/19/2013

galina · Married on 01/26/2013

Inna and Anna from AnyOccation is the best for wedding event.
    They are absolutely amazing. Professional. responsible. and more.,

Sent on 03/02/2013

We hired Inna and Anna as our day of coordinators for our Sept 2012 wedding at the Asian Art Museum and Saint Marys Cathedral in San Francisco. We are forever thankful for their help making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! They brought peace of mind during the crazy months of wedding planning and stress. Though they were just 'day of coordinators', we were in contact with them nine months prior to our wedding. We began working with them in Jan 2012 when we had booked 85% of our wedding vendors. Inna helped us with a number of tasks that I felt were beyond her 'day of' duties - she recommended vendors for linens and chairs, read through all our contracts, made a layout of the reception floor plan, and kept us on track for all our planning with friendly biweekly emails. There are sooooo many details for a wedding and Inna is on top of them all from making sure we had an accurate timeline for our vendors to ensuring we had the GOBO design we wanted for our dance floor.

Asian Art Museum is home to priceless artwork and therefore is a notoriously difficult venue to work with a million regulations for vendors and VERY tight timeline to set up for a wedding. On the day of the wedding, Inna was able coordinate all the vendors to set up the reception in just 90 minutes (most wedding venues have all day to set up). We were very concerned with a delayed start time because of this very short set up time but Inna made it happen! Through out the wedding day, we were mostly with Anna, who was a blast to be with. We had a mini emergency at the ceremony where one of my bridesmaids ripped her dress right before walking down the aisle. Anna was right there with her sewing kit stitching up her dress minutes before the start of the ceremony and we were still on time! Amazing! Both Anna and Inna were a pleasure to work with and they flawlessly organized our Filipino catholic mass, Chinese tea ceremony, and museum reception to make the most amazing wedding ever! THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Katy · Married on 08/26/2012

When we decided to get a Day of Wedding Planner we werent really sure what we needed, but once I talked to Inna/Anna I knew they were the perfect fit and became much, much more then just Day of Planners. From the first day we contracted them they helped us along the way in the entire planning process. I was planning my San Francisco Wedding from New York along with my parents help who live in the Bay Area. Inna/Anna were the perfect balance in creating the vision I wanted while still attending to all my parents daily requests. From our first meeting they fully understood my vision of the big day and helped suggest things they thought would fit and help create the experience I wanted. They kept us on track during the planning process to ensure we met all deadlines and were always available via phone, email, skype, etc to answer any questions and provide suggestions. They kept in touch with all the vendors and when we had challenges reaching vendors they always stayed on top of them. Additionally, we had one vendor that was a big challenge and did not keep his promises, they put me at ease by dealing with the vendor and coming up with a backup plan if he didnt deliver. When I asked them for status updates on the vendor they always told me everything was fine and really made the entire process very stress free. Day of the Wedding they showed up at the hotel to check in on me and helped me get dressed and helped ease the jitters of the wedding party. They then left to help set-up the venue while still checking in with my Maid of Honor to ensure everything was going as planned prior to us all getting to the venue. Inna/Anna made themselves available to me throughout the entire wedding night, whether it was to give me a change of shoes, give me gum, or tell me when it was time to cut the cake or throw the bouquet. They were truly amazing and helped make my day absolutely perfect. They are worth every penny and much more. Thank you AnyOccasion for a perfect wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2012

Hiring Inna and Anna was one of the best decisions that I made in the entire wedding planning process. I initially thought that I'd only need a Day - Of Coordinator but I'm so glad I had Inna and Anna to help guide me through the planning leading up to the wedding as well. They are both so sweet and professional and I knew I could always count on them to get things done in a timely manner and not let anything slip through the cracks. Any Occasion is amazing!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Rita · Married on 11/12/2011

The girls at Any Occasion did a fabulous for the big day! They were great to work with, very reasonably priced and super detail oriented. My wedding turned out beautifully and Any Occasion recommended a lot of the vendors I ended up using.. The vendors were great as well!! Talk about a stress relief!!!!!!!!! They were my stress relief :)

Sent on 01/05/2012