Annesdale Mansion Reviews

11 | Memphis, TN

11 Reviews for Annesdale Mansion

• User4300463 ·

Valerie is wonderful and so pleasant to work with. This is a gorgeous venue, but Valerie is the main jewel at this venue! She makes Annesdale very special!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Haley · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Annesdale for our rehearsal dinner and Val could not have been easier to work with. She went out of her way to make sure that every detail in setup was taken care of. She worked closely with our caterer to ensure that everything that we wanted was handled and the setting was breathtaking. Even when we thought it was going to rain on our outdoor event, she took charge and made our original plan happen when the rain moved out. She could not have been easier to work with!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Valerie and her team at Annesdale are simply amazing....professional!!! My husband and I truly enjoyed our 10-year vow renewal at this venue. We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Molly · Married on 09/24/2016

Best venue to book in the Memphis area! Valerie was WONDERFUL and very responsive! My wedding was raved about from all the guest I was so in love with my wedding day and how things flowed.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Amber · Married on 06/04/2016

Annesdale isn't just the best venue in Memphis..or Tennessee..it is the best venue in the South! I still can't believe I got married here. Not only do you get a beautiful, historic venue but you also get Valerie and all of her wonderful staff! I don't know how I could have done it without her! She answered all of our questions, made us feel right at home and calmed my nerves. Thankfully the rain held off and I got my beautiful garden ceremony but it was nice knowing we could have had it in the ball room in case of rain. Valerie was great at going over plan B with us. She is worth the price of the venue! Also, the house and gardens are so beautiful on their own you don't need a ton of decorations and flowers. Seriously..you cannot go wrong booking Annesdale!!! It is such a special place!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Scottie · Married on 10/24/2015

The most romantic wedding venue in Memphis, truly. My guest were so impressed when they pulled up that long drive with the gorgeous mansion at the end of it and not to mention how beautiful the pictures turned out! Also, hardly any decorating has to go into this venue. Annesdale itself is all you need. The venue is perfect and Valerie, the manager, is so helpful. She took so much stress off my shoulders. Just having her at my wedding making sure everything was going smoothly was such a relief. You can't loose with Annesdale. Gorgeous, easy to work with, and no extra decorating cost!

Sent on 01/13/2016
  • User6162029 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough great things about Annesdale. My husband and I booked this venue just 3 DAYS after being engaged. 3!! We knew months before that's where we wanted to start our story! Valerie and the staff is PHENOMENAL. The venue is an amazing backdrop to any event. It's also one of the few events in Memphis that you can bring any vendor you want. Everyone loved the character the mansion has and enjoyed the night. We just can't say enough awesome things about the place and the people!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Sherry · Married on 10/31/2014

Annesdale Mansion is a beautiful setting for a wedding. Val and everyone that works there are so helpful and wonderful. They made it so easy to not stress out before the big day. And every little thing was Perfect!
    Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I got married at Annesdale on September 6, 2014. Mrs. Valerie and Mr. Robison were beyond helpful. They kept me sane through the whole wedding planning process. It's so reassuring to have a vendor that wants to make your big day perfect and stress-free. I cannot thank Annesdale's staff enough for making my dream wedding come true. Oh, and let's not forget that the mansion is mesmerizing!! I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Sherri · Married on 06/08/2014

Working with Val is as easy as it gets. She is accommodating and friendly and REALLY good at what she does. It's always good to have someone calm enough to deal with the last minute details that might get a little catywampus. Loved every meeting with her and the flexibility of viewing the venue when we needed to.

As for Annesdale...cannot imagine why anyone would want to get married anywhere else. It is gorgeous. Our guests LOVED walking around and seeing the mansion and the grounds. We are still hearing about how gorgeous the wedding was and that is due largely to the venue.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2015

Valerie is fantastic - she really puts you at ease on your wedding day. The venue is gorgeous and you really do not need any bells or whistles to make your event spectacular. I'm always impressed with how quickly they turn the mansion over to make it look like new :)

Sent on 11/03/2015