Anglen Photography Reviews

21 | Glasgow, KY

21 Reviews for Anglen Photography

Rachel is a wonderful photographer. She puts everyone at ease and has great suggestions. She could handle my big family with no problem and was extremely efficient. My family keeps talking about how much they enjoyed her. She was always available for questions. I would recommend her to anyone. She will do a wonderful job and help make things less stressful!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Anglen Photography's reply:

:) Thank you so much for your review!

Nichole · Married on 07/06/2014

Anglen photography did my wedding May 13, 2006. It was Rachel's first wedding. I got great photos that captured my day so beautifully. Since then, she has fully become a excellent photographer. and we have captured our babies first weeks of life with her as well. I would highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Karen · Married on 05/25/2013

Rachel is amazing! She listened to all my dreams for my wedding day photographs and did a wonderful job at making my dreams a reality. She is incredibly talented, easy & fun to work with, & she will take initiative in directing your wedding party & family to create lasting memories. I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Anglen Photography's reply:

Karen! Thank you so much! I love you ha! I am so thankful for the relationship we had before your wedding and how it became even closer through the wedding and photographs! Thanks again!

VeRonica · Married on 12/31/2012

My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about Rachel! She is amazing to work with and her photos are gorgeous! She perfectly captured the fun and joy of our crazy New Year's wedding! My only regret is that she's not in Florida to photograph our now 9 month old baby boy.

Anglen Photography's reply:

Thank you Veronica! I too wish that I could live near you to continue taking your family photos! I do that with a lot of the brides that we photograph and I love capturing the life after the wedding :) Thank you for taking the time to add your review!

Miranda · Married on 09/08/2012

Rachel was wonderful to work with and provided amazing images. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for my special day! She was also there for support and encouragement when the rain was pouring down at my outdoor wedding that turned my day around and for that I am eternally grateful. My pictures were beautiful; my only problem was choosing which ones to put on the wall...I want them all on the wall because she truly provides an art!

Anglen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Rain ain't a thing ;) We worked around it! And of course it stopped right in time to have it outside just as you had hoped and provided the perfect overcast lighting for those beautiful mountains to show up! Thanks girl!

Jerome · Married on 09/18/2011

Having known and worked alongside Rachel for several years, she was the perfect person to hire for our wedding! We love her and her work! In today's world photographers are a dime a dozen as so many folks get a camera and call themselves a professional photographer. Rachel is a TRUE professional and not only that, she is an artist with the eye and skills that back that up. I've seen her take photos on a cellphone that are far superior to the self-proclaimed pros... If you want a true professional artist, Rachel should be at the top of your list!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Anglen Photography's reply:

Wow. Thank you so much Jerome. I miss working alongside you :( Many favorite memories are of weddings with you, Tom, Ross and I! What a blessing it was to get to work alongside you for so many years! Such great times! Thanks again!

Linda · Married on 06/25/2011

Ross & Rachel Anglen were the professional photographers for my daughter's wedding on June 25th, 2011. They traveled from Kingsport, Tn to Asheville, NC to photograph her wedding at Biltmore Estate. They could not have been more accomodating and wonderful to work with. From the moment our daughter became engaged the one vendor she was certain that she wanted was Anglen Photography. In fact, she changed her original wedding date to make sure that they would be available to photograph her wedding. Ross and Rachel were totally professional and made sure to take everything that we had requested. Throughout the entire evening they captured magical moments without being obvious or obtrusive in anyway. They worked so well with our videographer to make sure neither were in each other's photographic range. Their friendly and kind nature put everyone at ease. I would highly recommend Ross and Rachel Anglen. They are so creative and we look forward to using them many more times in the future. If anyone is looking for a professional photographer who has a real talent for creating charming and creative images that you will enjoy for a lifetime, you will not be disappointed with Anglen Photography.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Ross and Rachel photographed my sisters wedding in Tennessee and did an AMAZING job. So, when I was getting married I only wanted them! They were more than willing to travel to Cincinnati to capture my special day! My photos are beautiful and some honestly I think could be in a bridal magazine! They were very reliable, and listened to what I wanted too!

Anglen Photography's reply:

Cheryl thank you so much for this wonderful review! I was so excited to work with your family again! Had a blast and love keeping up with you and sis on Facebook! :)

Erin · Married on 09/04/2010

absolutely amazing photographers! They captured all of the important and best moments at my wedding. Very professional and really talented! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Anglen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a review Erin! Your wedding at Rose Hill was beautiful! I have enjoyed also photographing your baby girl! She is so beautiful! Thank you again!

Tanya · Married on 07/18/2010

Rachel and Ross were very professional, punctual, and dedicated to capturing our special day! I wouldn't have gotten anyone else to shoot our wedding! I would highly recommend them for any of your photography needs!

Anglen Photography's reply:

Thanks Tanya! Had a blast at good ole Allendale with you! I appreciate you taking the time to review ;)

April · Married on 07/10/2010

Amazing pictures of our special day. I could not have ask for better wedding photographers than Rachel and Ross. Our pictures tell a story of how our wedding happened which is exactly what we love the most. Being able to look back on these photos and recall the many memories is so special. They have also taken our engagement photos, wedding and reception photos, and photos of our daughter. You can't go wrong with AP!

Alison · Married on 05/15/2010

My wedding pictures, along with my engagement and bridal photos, are still displayed throughout my house four years later. My wedding album, which is absolutely beautiful, is one of my most prized possessions; I can re-live the entire day just by looking back through the album. Ross and Rachel went above and beyond for each session my husband and I had with them. Worth every penny!

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2009

Rachel and her husband, Ross, shot my wedding in August of '09. My husband and I didn't want a big, glamorous wedding. We are outdoorsy people and, while that style of wedding is beautiful, it just wasn't us. We had something different in mind. So, while interviewing the Anglens, we explained to them some of our ideas and they were bursting at the seams with excitement. Right then, we knew we found he right photographers to capture our wedding.

Our wedding was outside on Boone Lake in my aunt's backyard. We didn't have a DJ, no "first dance", no bouquet toss. Instead, my husband and I, still in our wedding attire, rode off on a jet ski, went water tubing together and jumped into the lake holding hands. All the while, Ross and Rachel were on a near by boat to capture it all!

The pictures turned out amazing! Everything from the little details to the jet skis! We now use them as our family photographers for our growing family.

Shelley · Married on 06/27/2009

Rachel and her husband Ross photographed my engagement pictures, bridal pictures, and wedding pictures. Not only are they extremely friendly and open to ideas, but their experience and knowledge were guiding forces during our time together. They knew what to do and when to do it and I didn't have to worry about anything but just enjoying my time!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2009

When we hired Rachel and Ross we did not just hire photographers for our wedding day, but we found lifetime friends.They are photographers that know how to create the shot and I can guarantee they will be the hardest working people at your wedding! They are always willing to try new things and the creativity shows in every picture. When seeing their photos they have such a distinction that you know immediately those photos were taken by Anglen Photography! Because of my career I have worked with several photographers and I am always referring Anglen Photography to my customers.The product quality that you will receive in prints, albums, and other product is very impressive.They are truly talented individuals and not only did they capture our wedding day but also our first family photos! They are photographers that you will keep to capture all your lifetime moments!

Anglen Photography's reply:

Sniffle Sniffle! Ashley thank you so much for this review! I am so thankful that we got to form the relationship we now have! You rock girl! See ya soon I am sure :)

Katie · Married on 04/25/2009

We truly loved our wedding and treasure the memories captured by Rachel!! The style was exactly what we were looking for and she really was able to capture the moment... Not just 'still frame' pictures, but active shots that demonstrate the meaning of our wedding and reception for us. Thank you again Rachel!! Hopefully will get to work with you again when you are back to the tri-city area.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Anglen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for taking the time to write a review! I really appreciate it!

Laura · Married on 04/18/2009

I cannot emphasize how amazing Rachel and Ross Anglen are in just a small comment box. They have been our "photographers" from the very beginning. It started with an engagement session, which led to our wedding day, which led into several family "mini" sessions. Each year we do a session to capture our family exactly the way we are. That's what I LOVE about Rachel, she just gets the perfect shot while we are just being ourselves. We really don't pose or have any akward moments trying to get a good angle or lighting. She just puts us in a general area and we act natural and she captures "us" as we are. The pictures turn out amazing, with a cool artistic flare and she somehow finds the perfect little something in the background of each shot. Our sessions are not stressful or unnatural in any way. I am always so impressed with her "eye" and ability to capture a toddler always on the go. She will continue to be our "photographer" for our family and we look forward to many years and memories captured by Anglen Photography.

Anglen Photography's reply:

Love you guys! Thank you so much for taking the time for this review. These reviews are making me cry. I love my job so much! I love that my vision of LIFE photography is unfolding before my eyes. From the start I have wanted to do life with my clients and capture the moments along the way. That is happening now.... Your family is so dear to me! Thank you for your friendship and your continual business!

Kresant · Married on 06/28/2008

I loved working with Rachel! She is very professional and her pictures are amazing. She captures those sweet and perfect momomentsHighly recommended!!

Anglen Photography's reply:

Thank you Kresant for taking the time to send in a review! I really appreciate it! Love photographing your family now! So fun!

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2008

Rachel and Ross of Anglen Photography did an AMAZING job! We had some great vendors, but they were by far my favorites. I can't imagine that my husband and I would have recieved the same quality of work or value from any other photographer in our area. I knew that we would have some great shots of our wedding day, but I never thought that we would have so many! Not only did our pictures turn out fantastic, but working with Rachel and Ross was so much fun! They both had such positive attitudes and kept David and I laughing at all of our sessions, as well as on the Big Day. We can't wait to work with them again. We already have our next session booked! I cannot say enough about much I LOVED working with Anglen Photography!

Sent on 10/03/2008

I highly recommend Anglen Photography for any special event. Since our wedding in 2007, Rachel has captured many priceless memories for our family.

Meredith · Married on 01/05/2008

Rachel did an excellent job with all of our photography. She provided 3 sessions of pictures that included engagement, bridal, and wedding. The pictures were amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2008