Bowling Green, KY 42103 Map · Phone number

About Simply Blue Studios

Hi there, I'm Carrie Pratt and I'm a wedding photojournalist located in Bowling Green, Kentucky and Tampa Bay, Florida. This is my company, Simply Blue Studios. I am a photographer who specializes in an unobtrusive documentary style that my clients love. I am classically trained in photojournalism and have travel all over the country for brides. I also offer children and family portraits, engagement and wedding packages in Kentucky, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Dunedin, Sarasota, Safety Harbor. I also travel all around Florida.Thanks for checking out my work! www.simplybluestudios.com

Follow Simply Blue Studios on

e307fa20855bdf1c 1237785943296 S1T3151
IMG56702

25 Reviews for Simply Blue Studios

Ana · Married on 04/01/2017

Carrie was our favorite vendor we worked with on our wedding day. She was a pleasure to talk to in the run-up to the wedding, responsive and incredibly accommodating to our requests. On the day of, she was a calming and reassuring presence -- very relaxed and friendly, and did double duty helping everything run smoothly and on time. And best of all, the photos were beautiful! She is an experienced professional photographer, and it shows. She captured so many beautiful, romantic portraits of my husband and I, great portraits of our bridal party and families, as well as wonderful candid shots of us and our guests during the ceremony and reception. She also recorded some videos at our request, of our first look and the speeches, and did a great job editing and delivering those to us quickly. I would highly recommend working with Carrie! She is the best.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

What can I say--Carrie was an absolute blessing the day of our wedding. Her calming presence was great--and she really worked hard the entire day. It was really great working with her leading up to the day. When we were trying to pick photographers and interviewed several, I just really loved her personality and could tell we really clicked. After that we talked about expectations of the day, she also helped with the portrait lists and how to structure that. Again, once we got to the day of--she and our second photographer that she had, Dirk, were just absolutely amazing. We took engagement pictures in a different place with a different photographer and we felt a lot of our poses were forced and it just didn't feel natural. Because of that, a lot of our pictures didn't come out great. Carrie (and Dirk) had us posing but everything felt natural and seamless. She's already sent a few preview pictures and they already blow my mind--you can tell that both of us are very comfortable in the pictures (even when posed). It truly makes all the difference in the world. Just do yourself a favor, call her and hire her already! Her resume honestly speaks for itself in how great of a photographer she is!

Sent on 11/23/2016

James · Married on 03/29/2014

The photographs that Carrie and her shooting partner Chris took are fantastic. They really are amazingly talented. There were no "missed shots" or flubbed moments. We had a challenging ceremony to shoot due to back lighting, but we have hundreds of beautiful photographs now.

I'm amazed at how many truly great photos there are, and also how quickly she got them back to us. And I can't believe she and Chris could do so much and yet never be in the way. They were practically invisible much of the night, but they covered everything. They also did a great job of getting the really important shots.

Carrie really went above and beyond, even going so far as to helping my wife get dressed when the Maid of Honor had to be elsewhere. We are both just thrilled with her. Her work would be worth every penny even if she wasn't also the nicest person in the world. Hire her! I promise you'll love her.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Simply Blue Studios FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Flawless Occasions
    Flawless Occasions Wedding Planners

We love working with Carrie at Simply Blue. She is fun, talented, and a true professional. Her pictures are beautiful and truly capture the emotions and personalities of her clients. She is also great at making her clients feel completely at ease in front of the camera so even those who are typically shy will love having their photos taken! She is a great communicator and truly a pleasure to work with!