Andrew Roby Events Reviews

Andrew Roby Events 5
Andrew Roby Events 6
Andrew Roby Events 7

Rashaun · Married on 12/01/2018

Andrew and his team were amazing! Everyone was very friendly and over accommodating! One thing I was really pleased with was how attentive Andrew was to time and ensuring that everything went smoothly! Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rashaun. We truly appreciate having the opportunity to cater to you both. It was a wonderful experience for us and we look forward to seeing your love unfold.

Janell · Married on 08/04/2018

Andrew and Munaluchi Bride did such awesome Job,
    The venue was beautiful, the team was very attentive.
    My fiancé and I are forever gracious for the experience.

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Andrew Roby Events 8

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Amazing. We are so glad that we had the chance to provide this experience for you both.

Rassi · Married on 07/28/2018

I have never hired and event planner for previous parties. With this being a milestone birthday for my mother, I wanted to make it extra special. Andrew made the entire process so easy! He has the connections in the DC area to recommend the best caterers, entertainers, and bakeries to make sure that your guests will have a great time. He uses technology to make communication, contracts, payment, and planning very easy. On the day of the party, he did not interrupt our visiting with guests with any issues. He only checked in to make sure we were having a good time! We will definitely be asking him to help us with any future events, and we have been recommending his services to anyone that asks. Thank you, Andrew for all of your work and for making a memorable evening for our family and friends!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Andrew Roby Events 15
    Andrew Roby Events 16
    Andrew Roby Events 17

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Oh wow thank you so much. I am loving the images of the event. We truly appreciate you allowing us to plan such a monumental moment for your mother and we look forward to the future.

Teddi · Married on 04/15/2018

THIS is who you want spearheading your wedding plans. He's connected with the BEST of the BEST in the area, all of whom are just as professional and attentive. This is the type of one stop shop that a bride should desire, because you end up with the flawless results you've dreamed of (and deserved) all without the stress that you hear other brides complain about...don't be one of them. This will be your best investment.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Teddi wow thank you so much for the opportunity and kind words. We had a blast with you and your fiance. Best part that we walk away with is the game segment. My that was awesome LOL. Cheers to continued years of love.

Monica · Married on 08/25/2017

Dear Andrew & team!

I can't thank you enough for all your hard work in planning my big 40th birthday bash! From start to finish, you provided excellent service and the utmost professionalism. The venue you recommended was so perfect and your guidance helped me tremendously in staying on budget. Thank you also for bringing such fresh ideas to make my party one to remember. It was one EPIC 80s/90s themed party!
    God bless you and your flourishing business. You are amazing at what you do!
    You'll be hearing from me again for my next big event! XOXO

Sincerely,
    Monica H.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Monica we appreciate you allowing us to help support your birthday. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and your guests and we look forward to many more birthdays to come.

Kathleen · Married on 07/07/2017

Once again Andrew knocked it out of the park. For someone like me who is a bit of a control freak to turn such an important premier event over to someone else is saying something. This is the third event we have done with Andrew and his team and it will not be the last. Quality, attention to detail, sense of humor and dedication are just a few ways to describe Andrew Roby Events. THANK YOU Andrew - you made a it wonderful again and I am grateful to you and your team for removing the stress and making it all beautiful!

Kathleen Smith

Sent on 07/12/2017

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Just wow. We are forever blown away by your trust in us to do the job right. We thank you for allowing us into such an amazing community where events like these mean the most. Cheers to a continued relationship.

Lynda · Married on 01/13/2017

Andrew is one of the best Event Planners I've worked with. He is responsive, creative and professional. Anyone would be thrilled to work with him on their next event!

Karen · Married on 01/13/2017

My organization worked with Andrew for a large corporate event that runs exactly like a wedding (cocktails, dinner, dancing, late-night snack and brunch the next day). Specifically we needed help with creating a look and vision for the event that fit within our small budget. Andrew worked with us and found creative ways to create a beautiful event within our budget. He also took care of all day-of setup which provided a big stress relief leading up to the event. I'd recommend Andrew for any type of event and budget.

Dotun · Married on 01/06/2017

Andrew is an excellent event designer and planner with attention to details. If you're looking for a vendor who consistently delivers, look no further! Andrew Roby Events will take care of it from conception to completion!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Thank you tremendously for your review. We do appreciate working with you and the superior professionalism that you have shown. Look forward to the future.

Renee · Married on 11/05/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner who will not only listen to your requests but take them above and beyond this is the person for you! Andrew and his team will work with you and any obstacles that arise. He takes your ideas and will give you exactly what you want. If there is something you aren't fond of, it will be changed. I can express the gratitude I had for Andrew and all his dedication he gave to my husband and I for our 10 year anniversary!!! I highly, highly recommend Andrew and Andrew Roby Events for any needs you may have. If you want everyone talking about your event afterwards there is no better company!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Renee you and Craig have been a ton of fun to work with. We are so happy that we have the chance to make this reality for you both. We wish you many years of happiness and laughter in your marriage.

Elyse · Married on 07/23/2016

Andrew is such a breath of fresh air. Working with him has been such a great experience. Working with Andrew and his clients you can tell he is passionate about his work - a quality I believe everyone should look for in their planner. He makes planning a wedding a fun experience and alleviates the stressful aspects with his services. Who doesn't want a STRESS FREE experience? He makes your vision come alive and works within your budget. You can't lose with Andrew by your side. Make your wedding an AndrewRoby Event - You wont be disappointed!

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Andrew and his staff helped us plan a wedding while my husband was stationed overseas. I've never been the kind of girl who "dreamed about her wedding," and working a high-stress job didn't leave me a ton of time to sweat the details. Andrew helped us pick a venue, negotiate with vendors, and stage decor, amongst other tasks, and we ended up with an event that looked like it was ripped from the pages of a bridal magazine. Couldn't have asked for a better result. Extremely reasonable prices to boot!

Delores · Married on 06/25/2016

Prepare to be amazed when choosing Andrew Roby Events for your wedding or corporate event. Their attention to detail lends itself to an event that will be breathtakingly beautiful with your taste, wish-list and needs always in mind. Thinking outside of the box is what will allow your event to be uniquely yours with a seemingly effortless precision that is second to none. Give them a call... You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are truly happy that we have been able to provide great service. We continue to work hard to excel and provide great service.

Shernita · Married on 06/25/2016

Take advantage of consultation and book as soon as you can. Andrew Roby and the Andrew Roby Events team are phenomenal. Very professional, organized, and polished. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him as a paper flower backdrop vendor and looking forward to working with him again in the future hopefully.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

This is wonderful. THANK YOU for the kind words. So glad we were able to work together and cannot wait for us to work together really soon.

Rassi · Married on 06/22/2016

Andrew Roby Events 24
    Andrew Roby Events 25
    Andrew Roby Events 26

Katelyn · Married on 04/06/2016

Andrew was a pleasure to work with and very on top of everything. He has a great attention to detail!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

We are truly humbled by your review. Working with amazing people like you are the reason we are in business. We strive to provide great service and are honored to be recognized by your review. Thank you.

We worked with Andrew on a recent event and he nailed it! From the beginning all the way through our event he did a phenomenal job. He was super easy to communicate with, always on top of everything, showed up on time, and ran the event like a champ! He also has a great personality, which is always a bonus. We would definitely recommend hiring Andrew Roby Events to help coordinate your next weeding or event! He is great!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Sarah you know we are forever grateful for the chance to work with you on your event. What a ball we had setting things up and enjoying the experience with you. Thank you for your kind words.

Vivian · Married on 01/08/2016

Andrew Roby events is AWESOME!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate having the chance to work with you and look forward to the future.

Ken · Married on 09/06/2015

We faced the challenge of planning a wedding/reception in Washington DC, while living in Atlanta. Andrew became our hands and eyes in the Washington DC area. He visited the venue, provided video and photos of the interior. He produced floor plans and designed the decor. He meet with our other vendors and coordinated the agenda. He provided input and recommendations on numerous topics including transportation, parking, supplies and rentals. On the day of the weeding he managed all aspects of the event; insuring a stress free day for us. The result was a day that exceeded our expectations and memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Ken it was a true pleasure working with you both. Although your home is in Atlanta, working with you in DC was simple and fun. The emotions that your family and friends shared with you on your wedding day was a one-of-a-kind experience that we are so grateful to have been a part of. Cheers to many years of unconditional love and happiness.

This guy saved my life, and made my party such a pleasure to plan and allowed me to enjoy it so much better than if I had done this myself. He was prompt, thorough, efficient, and super responsive. He watched my budget, and was a pleasure to work with. He really was attentive during the party and thought of everything. I would not hesitate to use him again and I highly recommend himi.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

It has been my pleasure working with you through this journey. You came on board full of spirit and allowed us into your home and lives. We are forever grateful to be a part of this moment and look forward to the future.

Reggie · event on: 06/07/2014

Andrew planned my 30th birthday party. He was very professional and helpful. He made my birthday party the best experience in my life! I would highly rccommend his services!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Reggie you are far too kind. It was an absolute pleasure planning your birthday and seeing all the fun you and your guests had. I'm looking forward to many years of happiness. Thank you.

Melanie · event on: 04/06/2016

I worked with Andrew on a District Bliss social. He was a pleasure to work with, great at coordinating services among all vendors, and put on a fantastic event. I would highly recommend to others in the industry!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Melanie thank you so much for your review. We had a ball working with so many incredible vendors. Event Pros like yourself make this so enjoyable and we look forward to working with you in the near future.
  • I

Iyanna · Married on 09/30/2017

Andrew and his team planned my wedding for 100 people in about four months. He left no stone unturned, tried to keep me on task and organized, and assisted with choosing vendors and getting contracts in place. He listened to what I wanted in terms of decor and made great suggestions and created a stunning setting for the ceremony and a gorgeous reception. He was available to handle even the smallest detail. Most importantly, on the day of, I was able to relax while he coordinated with the venue, the various vendors, and my wedding party to make sure that things ran smoothly (and that I never found out if things were NOT running smoothly) and according to schedule. I highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Andrew Roby Events 27
    Andrew Roby Events 28

Andrew Roby Events's reply:

Iyanna and Seth we truly enjoyed the wedding process with the both of you and are forever grateful that you allowed us to plan and design this for your special day. Thank you for the review and we cannot wait to see all the wonderful images.