Amy Katz Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Danielle H. Married on 08/29/2021

Fabulous!!!

Words cannot express how profoundly grateful I am to you. The wedding was beyond my wildest dreams. Our guests described it as “enchanted” “magnificent” “breathtaking” and one of the most loving and meaningful weddings they had ever been to. I know everyone must feel like this is the reaction on their wedding day but in the case of ours, I feel that it was really something special (and you know I have exacting and high standards.)

The day progressed without a single hitch. The team that you assembled, the timeline, all of the small details planned to sheer perfection. It was a master class in execution.

I know for certain many of the guests were asking questions about the team that was responsible and we were delighted to share your name.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!
    Steven W. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Amy Katz and her team were absolutely amazing! They planned, re-planned, and re-re-planned our covid delayed NYC wedding on our family home's rooftop terrace and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! They always knew who to call for any questions and got us answers and completed tasks very quickly, right away, without delay. They served as a super easy and responsive single point of contact in dealing with all of our different local vendors (especially since we live in MA) and even helped out with side events like the rehearsal dinner and with family requests too. We would definitely recommend Amy, Maddy, and the rest of their team to plan any event!
    Jackie N. Married on 07/25/2021

Amy Katz Events

If you are looking for a stress free wedding during these challenging times Amy Katz Events is the absolute must hire. Amy's entire staff is beyond professional with attention to every detail. We worked with Maddy Medonia and could not be more satisfied with her amazing organizational skills. Maddy answered our crazy amount of emails & questions always in a timely manner. We had many moving parts to our wedding and all went seamlessly with the guidance of AK Events. I highly recommend, they truly care that your event goes well. Thanks for everything!!!
    Gino P. Married on 07/17/2021

A magical trip to Italy & Attention to details

Working with Maddy and AmyKatzEvents was pleasure. Low stress, and seeing the team at work changing a backyard to a Tuscan countyside was just magical. Attention to details.
    Lauren F. Married on 07/11/2021

Amy is efficient, detail oriented, and an expert in her field. I trusted her with anything and everything.

Amy created a seamless and exciting wedding planning experience from start to finish. I couldn’t have done it without her, especially since I had to postpone my wedding due to covid. She is truly the best.
    Lori W. Married on 06/19/2021

Amy Katz Events is the best in the business!

Amy and her team are amazing to work with and amazing at what they do! We've worked with Amy twice now, and we would absolutely work with her again if we had another daughter! For this wedding, we worked with Amy to plan my daughter's wedding that unfortunately had to be rescheduled three times due to COVID. She was able to help navigate this chaotic time and this process flawlessly. She put on an event that went off seamlessly (even with more than a few week-of hiccups) and created a beautiful and flawless event that was exactly what my daughter wanted. She is well-connected, well-respected and well-known in her industry and there is simply no one better.
  • Nicki
    Nicki R. Married on 06/12/2021

AMAZING! 10000% Recommend Amy!

Amy is the BEST! She did the most incredible job making all of our wedding dreams come true. She is so organized and was on top of all the little details (so we had absolutely nothing to worry about). Would 10000% recommend working with Amy!
    Emily Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing!! Best planner leading up to the wedding and day of!

Amy and her team are truly incredible. They were so organized, responsive and helpful in the months leading up to my wedding, and on the day of, they went above and beyond to make sure my day was seamless and perfect. They are so detail oriented and nothing goes unaccounted for. Maddy is amazing and dealt with my constant emails, questions and sometimes crazy requests. Thank you Amy and team for everything!!!
  • Christina
    Christina T. Married on 06/05/2021

Amy Katz and her team are the best there is!!!

Amy Katz and her team made my wedding dreams come true! As a COVID bride, the entire process was flipped upside down but Amy & Amanda Spence were there with me every step of the way making my life easier and my wedding perfect. After planning my first day and then re-planning my second (two timelines, new contracts, rules constantly changing) I knew I had made the best decision hiring them. Every single detail was perfection. I truly felt like I could relax two weeks before, which is almost unheard of. Even though we had the stress of COVID testing, Vaccine Cards & rules that were constantly changing Amanda & Amy were able to stay on top of everything and made sure everything went smoothly. I can't say enough great things about Amy and her team, and highly recommend them if you are looking for a stress free wedding day! My husband and I are blessed to have found them and can't wait to work with them on future events!
    Ericka A. Married on 11/16/2019

I highly recommend Amy Katz. She assisted us in every aspect of our wedding and dealt with everything thoughtfully and seamlessly.

We really enjoyed working with Amy Katz and all the members of her team. They paid attention to every detail and kept my mind at ease throughout the entire process. From budgeting to planning to setting appointments and making selections and, of course, executing the wedding itself, I was in excellent hands with Amy from day 1! There is nothing she and her team overlook or won’t assist with and I couldn’t have wished for anything more!
    Nicole G. Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding planner for my October wedding!

There are seriously no words to explain how amazing Amy and her team were to work with - they are just simply the best. Not only were they there for me (at all hours of the day & night!) to help guide me throughout the entire wedding planning process, recommending the best vendors and actively negotiating on my behalf, the day of the wedding they truly outdid themselves! Every detail was meticulously planned and taken care of and I felt completely at ease the entire day fully trusting that Amy and her team had everything under control. And did they ever! It was the best day of our lives and my husband and I and our families cannot thank Amy enough. She has become a wonderful lifelong friend to us throughout this process and I would not recommend planning a wedding without her!
    Amanda A. Married on 09/11/2019

Amy Katz and team helped pull off a seamless, perfect, magical wedding night

Amy Katz and her team helped me plan, organize and execute my dream, perfect wedding. It wasn't an easy task to plan a 300 person NYC wedding but the entire night was handled to perfection, from start to finish by her team. As a bride, the night of the wedding went off without a hitch and was organized, timely and drama free thanks to Amy's team. Amy and her staff are so sweet and SO good at her jobs. I've recommended Amy Katz to a lot of Bride friends and my own Sister Bride is of course using her as well! So much love for Amy and her team!
  • Tara
    Tara W. Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Planner Goes Above and Beyond

Amy Katz and her team are amazing!!! They are very professional and respond very quickly to emails/texts. They go above and beyond. They had us all set for our wedding 2 weeks before the date! We just chilled the 2 weeks before our wedding day. It was an amazing feeling. Amy Katz is an expert in what she does! She will think of everything that needs to be done for a wedding and more. She will find you vendors that fit in your budget and that match your wedding vision. She and her team set up meetings for you with the vendors. It’s great having Amy there during the meetings since she knows what questions to ask and what we need. Amy creates a wedding day timeline, which plans every minute of the day out. It’s amazing! We were so confident in her and her team and the planning process that when the wedding day came, we just relaxed, went with the flow and enjoyed our wedding. Everything turned out perfectly! We highly recommend Amy Katz for a wedding planner!
  • W
    Josh Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic experience working with Amy Katz

My husband and I loved working with Amy Katz and her team in planning our wedding. She was professional and extremely helpful throughout the whole process. She was able to anticipate our needs both in planning and night of! She was on top of every detail leading up to our event and day of - no matter how small. She has such a great network of vendors that were fantastic to work with as well! We definitely felt like we were always her top and only priority! Amy and her team were invaluable day-of as well – they thought of everything and kept the event running smoothly! If anything went wrong, I didn’t know! 100% would recommend anyone planning a wedding or event to work with Amy Katz.
    Elizabeth Married on 06/02/2019

Amy was my wedding fairy godmother!

Amy was fantastic! She took the stress out of our wedding and was on top of everything! I can’t imagine doing my wedding day with anyone else. She was incredible and always available when I needed her. She didn’t miss a call or an email and had a solution for every problem. I couldn’t envision our wedding coming out half as nice without her suggestions and ideas. I would wholeheartedly recommend Amy and her team to anyone I know!
    Laurel N. Married on 03/23/2019

One of the best things about the wedding process !!

Working with Amy and her staff was one of the highlights of planning our daughters wedding.
    They were attentive, accommodating, flexible and always available to us , day or
    night. No request was too big or too small , and all things were handled with great care and professionalism .
    Our wedding weekend was magical and we were all sorry to say goodbye to one another .
    There are no doubts that because of Amy and her staff our wedding was truly perfection .
    Jessica Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful experience

Amy and her team were fantastic - from helping us choose a venue to orchestrating the entire wedding day (sunrise to midnight), and everything in between, Amy, Amanda and the rest of the crew made both our wedding planning experience and the wedding itself absolutely wonderful. Amy introduced us to an amazing stationer, florist, photographer, videographer, and wedding band. She knows everyone in the business, and we always felt like we were in great hands. We couldn't have done our wedding without her!
    Gail Married on 02/16/2019

Amy Katz-Superstar

As someone that considers herself very organized and efficient I did not think I needed a planner. Boy was I wrong! There was no detail that Amy overlooked, no problem she could not solve, all with extraordinary professionalism and speed. She recommended things I would never have thought of and each proved quite necessary. Her contacts in the industry are the best! My daughter's wedding exceeded all my expectations by an exponential margin. As a fellow professional in an unrelated industry I am known for demanding the very best, in Amy I found much more than that. Amy is not only a very talented planner but a thoughtful and considerate person. I would recommend her highly to the most discerning individuals. You can scour the earth and you will not find a better planner!
    Helaine Married on 02/11/2019

Highly recommend planning your destination wedding with Amy Katz Events!

The entire experience working with Amy Katz from start to finish was amazing. Her attention to detail, flexibility to speak and schedule appointments, and her relationships with key vendors (including bands, photographers, florists, etc.) are just a few qualities that set her apart. Most notable is Amy’s incredible team. They were exceptional in all areas. Everyone we dealt with, Amy and her staff, was so well organized, even the smallest details were taken care of. Although most of our meetings and planning took place in New York City, Amy and her team were spot on with coordinating all aspects of our destination wedding in Bal Harbour, Florida. The final result was the most beautiful and special wedding weekend. Overall, the wedding planning went seamlessly and the execution of the entire wedding weekend was perfection. We are so grateful to Amy, Amanda and the rest of the team for turning our vision into reality. We highly recommend planning your wedding with Amy Katz Events!
    Hope A. Married on 01/09/2019

Stress free

Amy and her team were amazingly efficient and professional. They made the whole experience enjoyable and took the stress out of planning our daughters wedding. I highly recommend her... in fact I am using her again as my other daughter is currently engaged to be married
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 09/29/2018

Amy Katz was amazing!!!

Amy was unbelievable and great to work with!! She is on top of every detail and always got back to us very quickly with all our questions answered. She is truly a professional and made our day so special. She is the BEST!!!
    Sharon Married on 09/15/2018
    Amy Katz and her team were absolutely great at every point in planning our wedding. They are all extremely professional and knowledgeable about all the best vendors to use. Amy and her team were wonderful on the day of the event as well. We could. It be happier with the outcome.
    Neil Married on 08/04/2018
    Amy and her team were excellent! Our event was seamless due to all of their efforts. They communicated consistently with us and the vendors throughout the process. They were always available and any questions or concerns were immediately addressed. They were highly organized, keeping us on track with the necessary details. They planned the "day of" with utmost precision and provided a highly detailed itinerary. They kept everyone on track and the day went smoothly and all issues were addressed. The wedding flowed perfectly due to Amy's coordination with all of the vendors. She and her team were so attentive and available at all times, taking care all of the details both large and small. I highly recommend Amy Katz Events for any special occassion and we can't thank her enough for making our day so special!
    Sabrina Married on 06/23/2018
    Amy Katz Events provided the most amazing job I have ever seen. Within the past year, I attended so many weddings but on June 23rd I was a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding. This wedding left an everlasting impression on me . I can not stop thinking about flawless and extravagant this wedding was planned. Everything was done by Amy Katz with the most magical hands. Compared to all the other beautiful weddings I have been to, this event was outstanding and truly the wedding of the year. I hope one day I will get married and I know Amy Katz will be the first person I will contact when I begin to plan my wedding. I met with Amy personally and she is so down to earth, special, professional, kind, knowledgeable, and truly dedicated. She was there every moment on the day of the wedding from 8 am to 1:30 am. Thank you for making my best friend so happy with your magical work. You deserve every compliment because you are truly the best.
    Tatyana Married on 06/23/2018
    Amy Katz and her team helped plan my daughter's wedding recently and we can not put into words how thankful we are. She worked so hard to make sure every single detail was perfectly executed and without her and her team I can not imagine how my daughter's dream wedding would have played out. She is so professional, knowledgeable, and easy to reach out to. We met with a lot of planners but Amy Katz impressed us so much that we knew she was the one for us the second our meeting ended. She discussed everything with the vendors and made sure everything would run smoothly. Her team was phenomenal and helped us out every minute of the day . Amy Katz took our thoughts and ideas and designed a beautiful day that felt more like us than we could have ever hoped for. I highly recommend Amy Katz Events from the bottom of my heart and if you have any doubts just know she will turn your dreams into a reality . If you do not want any worries on your wedding day , I am endorsing only Amy Katz from my personal experience. Thank you so much!!!!!! Special shout-out to Regina, Amanda, and Haley.