Amy Katz Events Reviews

Amy Katz Events 5
  • Tara

Tara Wong · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Planner Goes Above and Beyond

Amy Katz and her team are amazing!!! They are very professional and respond very quickly to emails/texts. They go above and beyond. They had us all set for our wedding 2 weeks before the date! We just chilled the 2 weeks before our wedding day. It was an amazing feeling. Amy Katz is an expert in what she does! She will think of everything that needs to be done for a wedding and more. She will find you vendors that fit in your budget and that match your wedding vision. She and her team set up meetings for you with the vendors. It’s great having Amy there during the meetings since she knows what questions to ask and what we need. Amy creates a wedding day timeline, which plans every minute of the day out. It’s amazing! We were so confident in her and her team and the planning process that when the wedding day came, we just relaxed, went with the flow and enjoyed our wedding. Everything turned out perfectly! We highly recommend Amy Katz for a wedding planner!

Amy Katz Events 6
    Sent on 08/24/2019
  • W

Josh · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic experience working with Amy Katz

My husband and I loved working with Amy Katz and her team in planning our wedding. She was professional and extremely helpful throughout the whole process. She was able to anticipate our needs both in planning and night of! She was on top of every detail leading up to our event and day of - no matter how small. She has such a great network of vendors that were fantastic to work with as well! We definitely felt like we were always her top and only priority! Amy and her team were invaluable day-of as well – they thought of everything and kept the event running smoothly! If anything went wrong, I didn’t know! 100% would recommend anyone planning a wedding or event to work with Amy Katz.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Elizabeth T · Married on 06/02/2019

Amy was my wedding fairy godmother!

Amy was fantastic! She took the stress out of our wedding and was on top of everything! I can’t imagine doing my wedding day with anyone else. She was incredible and always available when I needed her. She didn’t miss a call or an email and had a solution for every problem. I couldn’t envision our wedding coming out half as nice without her suggestions and ideas. I would wholeheartedly recommend Amy and her team to anyone I know!

Amy Katz Events 7
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Laurel Nachman · Married on 03/23/2019

One of the best things about the wedding process !!

Working with Amy and her staff was one of the highlights of planning our daughters wedding.
    They were attentive, accommodating, flexible and always available to us , day or
    night. No request was too big or too small , and all things were handled with great care and professionalism .
    Our wedding weekend was magical and we were all sorry to say goodbye to one another .
    There are no doubts that because of Amy and her staff our wedding was truly perfection .

Sent on 06/02/2019

Gail · Married on 02/16/2019

Amy Katz-Superstar

As someone that considers herself very organized and efficient I did not think I needed a planner. Boy was I wrong! There was no detail that Amy overlooked, no problem she could not solve, all with extraordinary professionalism and speed. She recommended things I would never have thought of and each proved quite necessary. Her contacts in the industry are the best! My daughter's wedding exceeded all my expectations by an exponential margin. As a fellow professional in an unrelated industry I am known for demanding the very best, in Amy I found much more than that. Amy is not only a very talented planner but a thoughtful and considerate person. I would recommend her highly to the most discerning individuals. You can scour the earth and you will not find a better planner!

Amy Katz Events 8
    Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Amy

Amy W · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy Katz was amazing!!!

Amy was unbelievable and great to work with!! She is on top of every detail and always got back to us very quickly with all our questions answered. She is truly a professional and made our day so special. She is the BEST!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

sharon · Married on 09/15/2018

Amy Katz and her team were absolutely great at every point in planning our wedding. They are all extremely professional and knowledgeable about all the best vendors to use. Amy and her team were wonderful on the day of the event as well. We could. It be happier with the outcome.

Sent on 10/08/2018

neil · Married on 08/04/2018

Amy and her team were excellent! Our event was seamless due to all of their efforts. They communicated consistently with us and the vendors throughout the process. They were always available and any questions or concerns were immediately addressed. They were highly organized, keeping us on track with the necessary details. They planned the "day of" with utmost precision and provided a highly detailed itinerary. They kept everyone on track and the day went smoothly and all issues were addressed. The wedding flowed perfectly due to Amy's coordination with all of the vendors. She and her team were so attentive and available at all times, taking care all of the details both large and small. I highly recommend Amy Katz Events for any special occassion and we can't thank her enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/07/2018

tatyana · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy Katz and her team helped plan my daughter's wedding recently and we can not put into words how thankful we are. She worked so hard to make sure every single detail was perfectly executed and without her and her team I can not imagine how my daughter's dream wedding would have played out. She is so professional, knowledgeable, and easy to reach out to. We met with a lot of planners but Amy Katz impressed us so much that we knew she was the one for us the second our meeting ended. She discussed everything with the vendors and made sure everything would run smoothly. Her team was phenomenal and helped us out every minute of the day . Amy Katz took our thoughts and ideas and designed a beautiful day that felt more like us than we could have ever hoped for. I highly recommend Amy Katz Events from the bottom of my heart and if you have any doubts just know she will turn your dreams into a reality . If you do not want any worries on your wedding day , I am endorsing only Amy Katz from my personal experience. Thank you so much!!!!!! Special shout-out to Regina, Amanda, and Haley.

Amy Katz Events 9
    Amy Katz Events 10
    Sent on 06/26/2018

Sabrina · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy Katz Events provided the most amazing job I have ever seen. Within the past year, I attended so many weddings but on June 23rd I was a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding. This wedding left an everlasting impression on me . I can not stop thinking about flawless and extravagant this wedding was planned. Everything was done by Amy Katz with the most magical hands. Compared to all the other beautiful weddings I have been to, this event was outstanding and truly the wedding of the year. I hope one day I will get married and I know Amy Katz will be the first person I will contact when I begin to plan my wedding. I met with Amy personally and she is so down to earth, special, professional, kind, knowledgeable, and truly dedicated. She was there every moment on the day of the wedding from 8 am to 1:30 am. Thank you for making my best friend so happy with your magical work. You deserve every compliment because you are truly the best.

Amy Katz Events 11
    Sent on 06/26/2018

Ariella · Married on 06/03/2018

Go with Amy!

Amy and her staff came on board in the middle of our wedding planning process when we realized we needed some help. She picked up where we were already seamlessly and was able to take us to the finish line. She brought many helpful ideas to the table for all aspects of our wedding, and is well-connected in NYC for any services you might need. On the actual day of the wedding, we were at ease knowing that she was handling whatever came up, which allowed us to celebrate. We continue to receive complements on our wedding celebration, which are testaments to her/her crew's hard work.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Caroline · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing wedding planners

I cannot say enough positive words about Amy Katz and her team. From the moment I called to setup a consultation, Amy was responsive, enthusiastic, and confident in her abilities to make our wedding planning process easier. My husband and I both work crazy hours, and Amy's team took a lot of the "burden" of day-to-day wedding planning away from us. They negotiated contracts, proof-read invitations and other documents, tracked down (and specially ordered) the dress of my dreams when we expressed dissatisfaction with the initial store we found it at, presented new ideas and solved any problem that arose without batting an eye. We loved working with Amy Katz and her team (especially Amanda!), and would recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

If you want your wedding or any event to be seamless and stress free, Amy Katz is the only event planning company to call. Amy is an absolute pleasure to deal with, is available 24/7, incredibly detailed, knows everyone, doesn’t miss a thing, so level headed, and on top of all of that, negotiates the absolute best prices with your vendors. She is so well respected in the industry and once you work with her, you will see why. She made my niece’s wedding beyond spectacular. I truly can’t say enough about Amy and her team. I highly recommend her and she would be the only one I would ever use for planning a wedding. She is best in class and deserves every award out there. A million thank you’s To Amy!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 03/24/2018

I could not imagine having my son and daughter-in-laws wedding without Amy and her team. They were so supportive, professional, knowledgable and organized; they truly care about you and all involved and work tirelessly to help in every way. From the planning stages to the actual event - Amy and team were there for us. The bride, groom and our families will miss them and their guidance, experience and warmth going forward....but how fortunate were we to have had Amy by our side to make the wedding a magical, beautiful night and dream come true!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Harry · Married on 01/01/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

No rave review could ever do Amy & her team justice! From our weekly FaceTimes and late night emails to the peace they allowed us to feel over the year and on our big day, they are truly the real deal. Any & her team literally made the wedding planning process virtually seamless and we feel like we gained friends through this whole journey!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Drew · Married on 09/17/2017

It's really hard to put our entire experience in a few words in a review, as nothing can truly give it justice. It was nearly a year-long process working with Amy and her team, and there's not a moment where it could've gone better. Amy was flexible where possible, but when a decision needed to be made, they would let us know and provide the options. They were very cognizant of our budget and our preferences - Amy could not stress enough that it was our day and everything should be perfect to us. We never felt pressured to pick a specific vendor and there were always quality options laid out.

On the actual day of, all we had to do was sit back, smile and enjoy it because Amy and her team were swarming around to have our backs and ensure everything went perfectly, which it of course did. I'd say it was the wedding of our dreams, but that would be a lie because it was better than anything we ever could've dreamed. A special shout-out to Haley, Amanda and Regina for the help! We miss talking to all of them already!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2017

Best event planner ever- truly amazing. Must hire her!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved working with Amy Katz events and her whole team! They were the easiest to work with and went beyond and above for us. I could not be happier :)

Sent on 08/03/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a great time working with Amy and her team. Really helped us get things done, stay organized, and negotiate with vendors as needed. Would def recommend her.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Alyssa · Married on 01/08/2017

Amy Katz Events holds your hand every step of the wedding planning process. Amy goes above and beyond for all of her clients and makes sure that even the tiniest detail doesn't go unnoticed. Amy and her staff are an absolute delight and made my wedding day go off flawlessly, I couldn't have done it without them! From start to finish, there is no one better to help with every part of the planning and I am so thankful I had Amy's expertise and guiding hand there for me. There is no one better than Amy Katz and I cannot thank her enough for making my Wedding Day the fairytale I always dreamed of!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

After getting engaged, my fiancé and I thought we could manage planning our wedding alone...man, were we REALLY wrong (lawyers...we think we can handle everything)! We soon found out that my family's ideas, requests and personalities alone are extremely difficult to coordinate, forget about all the other pieces and parts of a wedding.

After meeting/interviewing several event planners, Amy was the clear winner. In the first 5 minutes of meeting us, Amy knew exactly what we were looking for our wedding and promised to give us just that. The others spent more time telling us about their vision rather than listening to ours.

Ever since then, her attention to detail, organization and dedication to clients continued to impress us. As lawyers, our free time can be very limited. Amy makes herself available 24/7 and answers emails and phone calls well past 9 PM (especially helpful when it came to my minor panic attacks).

Amy is not only the BEST event planner, she is an amazing person! My fiancé and I had so much fun with Amy, which was refreshing given the stress involved with planning a wedding. Our wedding day was beyond our wildest dreams, and we cannot thank Amy enough!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2016

I worked with Amy to plan my wedding that took place in late August. Amy and everyone at her company were so amazing. They worked with us for an entire year, helping us to bring our wedding together which was no easy task given that we invited over 500 guests, had 400 people attending our wedding, with about 100 of them arriving from overseas, and had a 22-person wedding party. Amy was there every step of the way helping us with everything from the church, the venue, the DJ, the decor, the photographer, invitations, hotel accommodations for 100 guests at two different hotels, the bridal shower, the rehearsal dinner, transportation for the day of and for all of the airport arrivals and departures and all the activities in between. She even helped us plan a weeks' worth of activities for our out-of-town guests, including a welcome dinner for 100 people, shopping and casino excursions and an amazing city tour with a double-decker bus.

I knew from the first time that I met with Amy that we were in good hands. She made herself available all day, every day. There was not one phone call or email that went unanswered which, if you're a stressed out bride, is priceless as you know that you always have someone by your side to guide you through all the unexpected issues that may arise during the planning process.

Although we had so many moving parts for our wedding, everything ran so smoothly thanks to Amy, her staff, and all her vendors. I can honestly say that we did not have any issues on the day of the wedding and everything went so smoothly we were actually shocked by how perfectly everything turned out. They really helped us make the wedding of our dreams a reality and it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We will forever be so grateful to Amy because of everything that she's done for us. I already miss talking to her everyday!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Toni · Married on 08/13/2016

Don't hesitate, book Amy Katz right away as soon as you know your date. Amy and everyone on her amazing staff are extremely thorough, helpful, and delightful to work with, both in the planning stages, and at your event. We completely enjoyed ourselves at my son's wedding because we knew that everything was meticulously planned and that Amy's staff was there to make sure everything went according to plan.

Sent on 09/21/2016

kong · Married on 05/22/2016

Amy is very on point of what she's doing. She will get you guys straight. She is not here to play or waste time, that's what we liked about her. Just want to say thank you Amy.

Sent on 09/19/2016