Amy Katz Events Reviews

38 | New York, NY

38 Reviews for Amy Katz Events

38 Amy Katz Events Reviews

sharon · Married on 09/15/2018

Amy Katz and her team were absolutely great at every point in planning our wedding. They are all extremely professional and knowledgeable about all the best vendors to use. Amy and her team were wonderful on the day of the event as well. We could. It be happier with the outcome.

neil · Married on 08/04/2018

Amy and her team were excellent! Our event was seamless due to all of their efforts. They communicated consistently with us and the vendors throughout the process. They were always available and any questions or concerns were immediately addressed. They were highly organized, keeping us on track with the necessary details. They planned the "day of" with utmost precision and provided a highly detailed itinerary. They kept everyone on track and the day went smoothly and all issues were addressed. The wedding flowed perfectly due to Amy's coordination with all of the vendors. She and her team were so attentive and available at all times, taking care all of the details both large and small. I highly recommend Amy Katz Events for any special occassion and we can't thank her enough for making our day so special!

tatyana · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy Katz and her team helped plan my daughter's wedding recently and we can not put into words how thankful we are. She worked so hard to make sure every single detail was perfectly executed and without her and her team I can not imagine how my daughter's dream wedding would have played out. She is so professional, knowledgeable, and easy to reach out to. We met with a lot of planners but Amy Katz impressed us so much that we knew she was the one for us the second our meeting ended. She discussed everything with the vendors and made sure everything would run smoothly. Her team was phenomenal and helped us out every minute of the day . Amy Katz took our thoughts and ideas and designed a beautiful day that felt more like us than we could have ever hoped for. I highly recommend Amy Katz Events from the bottom of my heart and if you have any doubts just know she will turn your dreams into a reality . If you do not want any worries on your wedding day , I am endorsing only Amy Katz from my personal experience. Thank you so much!!!!!! Special shout-out to Regina, Amanda, and Haley.

Amy Katz Events 1
    Amy Katz Events 2

Sabrina · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy Katz Events provided the most amazing job I have ever seen. Within the past year, I attended so many weddings but on June 23rd I was a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding. This wedding left an everlasting impression on me . I can not stop thinking about flawless and extravagant this wedding was planned. Everything was done by Amy Katz with the most magical hands. Compared to all the other beautiful weddings I have been to, this event was outstanding and truly the wedding of the year. I hope one day I will get married and I know Amy Katz will be the first person I will contact when I begin to plan my wedding. I met with Amy personally and she is so down to earth, special, professional, kind, knowledgeable, and truly dedicated. She was there every moment on the day of the wedding from 8 am to 1:30 am. Thank you for making my best friend so happy with your magical work. You deserve every compliment because you are truly the best.

Amy Katz Events 3
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

If you want your wedding or any event to be seamless and stress free, Amy Katz is the only event planning company to call. Amy is an absolute pleasure to deal with, is available 24/7, incredibly detailed, knows everyone, doesn’t miss a thing, so level headed, and on top of all of that, negotiates the absolute best prices with your vendors. She is so well respected in the industry and once you work with her, you will see why. She made my niece’s wedding beyond spectacular. I truly can’t say enough about Amy and her team. I highly recommend her and she would be the only one I would ever use for planning a wedding. She is best in class and deserves every award out there. A million thank you’s To Amy!

Mary Beth · Married on 03/24/2018

I could not imagine having my son and daughter-in-laws wedding without Amy and her team. They were so supportive, professional, knowledgable and organized; they truly care about you and all involved and work tirelessly to help in every way. From the planning stages to the actual event - Amy and team were there for us. The bride, groom and our families will miss them and their guidance, experience and warmth going forward....but how fortunate were we to have had Amy by our side to make the wedding a magical, beautiful night and dream come true!

Harry · Married on 01/01/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

No rave review could ever do Amy & her team justice! From our weekly FaceTimes and late night emails to the peace they allowed us to feel over the year and on our big day, they are truly the real deal. Any & her team literally made the wedding planning process virtually seamless and we feel like we gained friends through this whole journey!

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2017

Best event planner ever- truly amazing. Must hire her!

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved working with Amy Katz events and her whole team! They were the easiest to work with and went beyond and above for us. I could not be happier :)

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a great time working with Amy and her team. Really helped us get things done, stay organized, and negotiate with vendors as needed. Would def recommend her.

Alyssa · Married on 01/08/2017

Amy Katz Events holds your hand every step of the wedding planning process. Amy goes above and beyond for all of her clients and makes sure that even the tiniest detail doesn't go unnoticed. Amy and her staff are an absolute delight and made my wedding day go off flawlessly, I couldn't have done it without them! From start to finish, there is no one better to help with every part of the planning and I am so thankful I had Amy's expertise and guiding hand there for me. There is no one better than Amy Katz and I cannot thank her enough for making my Wedding Day the fairytale I always dreamed of!

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

After getting engaged, my fiancé and I thought we could manage planning our wedding alone...man, were we REALLY wrong (lawyers...we think we can handle everything)! We soon found out that my family's ideas, requests and personalities alone are extremely difficult to coordinate, forget about all the other pieces and parts of a wedding.

After meeting/interviewing several event planners, Amy was the clear winner. In the first 5 minutes of meeting us, Amy knew exactly what we were looking for our wedding and promised to give us just that. The others spent more time telling us about their vision rather than listening to ours.

Ever since then, her attention to detail, organization and dedication to clients continued to impress us. As lawyers, our free time can be very limited. Amy makes herself available 24/7 and answers emails and phone calls well past 9 PM (especially helpful when it came to my minor panic attacks).

Amy is not only the BEST event planner, she is an amazing person! My fiancé and I had so much fun with Amy, which was refreshing given the stress involved with planning a wedding. Our wedding day was beyond our wildest dreams, and we cannot thank Amy enough!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2016

I worked with Amy to plan my wedding that took place in late August. Amy and everyone at her company were so amazing. They worked with us for an entire year, helping us to bring our wedding together which was no easy task given that we invited over 500 guests, had 400 people attending our wedding, with about 100 of them arriving from overseas, and had a 22-person wedding party. Amy was there every step of the way helping us with everything from the church, the venue, the DJ, the decor, the photographer, invitations, hotel accommodations for 100 guests at two different hotels, the bridal shower, the rehearsal dinner, transportation for the day of and for all of the airport arrivals and departures and all the activities in between. She even helped us plan a weeks' worth of activities for our out-of-town guests, including a welcome dinner for 100 people, shopping and casino excursions and an amazing city tour with a double-decker bus.

I knew from the first time that I met with Amy that we were in good hands. She made herself available all day, every day. There was not one phone call or email that went unanswered which, if you're a stressed out bride, is priceless as you know that you always have someone by your side to guide you through all the unexpected issues that may arise during the planning process.

Although we had so many moving parts for our wedding, everything ran so smoothly thanks to Amy, her staff, and all her vendors. I can honestly say that we did not have any issues on the day of the wedding and everything went so smoothly we were actually shocked by how perfectly everything turned out. They really helped us make the wedding of our dreams a reality and it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We will forever be so grateful to Amy because of everything that she's done for us. I already miss talking to her everyday!!

Toni · Married on 08/13/2016

Don't hesitate, book Amy Katz right away as soon as you know your date. Amy and everyone on her amazing staff are extremely thorough, helpful, and delightful to work with, both in the planning stages, and at your event. We completely enjoyed ourselves at my son's wedding because we knew that everything was meticulously planned and that Amy's staff was there to make sure everything went according to plan.

kong · Married on 05/22/2016

Amy is very on point of what she's doing. She will get you guys straight. She is not here to play or waste time, that's what we liked about her. Just want to say thank you Amy.

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

Amy and her staff were absolutely incredible! She held my hand and took care of my husband and my needs for our big day and we could not be happier. Amy, thank you so much for all of your help and dedication. You made our wedding day so unforgettable!

M. Royce · Married on 02/06/2016

Amy was the most professional planner I've ever dealt with, I highly recommend her!

Larry · Married on 01/16/2016

Amy Katz planned my daughter's wedding and did a phenomenal job. Amy executed all of our requests, all while staying in our budget. She is meticulous, thoughtful, and vibrant with her work. We have thrown and attended other weddings, but none have been like Amy's! I highly recommend hiring Amy Katz Events.

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

Two weeks after getting engaged, my fiance and I headed to Toronto for a yearlong adventure, so I was tasked with planning a New York wedding from a plane ride away. I did not know where to begin. After taking several trips just to pick a venue, I concluded that I needed a wedding planner. Then I went on WeddingWire and found Amy. Choosing her was the only easy thing about wedding planning up until that point. She clearly had high standards and was totally "on" in our first conversation and thereafter. I came into New York for one week about nine months before the wedding, and she made every single appointment, so we nailed everything important in ONE WEEK: florist, band, photographer, wedding dress, food. She knew all the best vendors and made these decisions very easy for me. She came to all of the meetings with the vendors and was very effective at acting as an intermediary, so that when the day came, they were the main contact for the vendors.

She constantly communicated with us, and she always answered my questions quickly. On the day of, she and her team were indispensable. I was truly a degree removed from the intricacies of the wedding, and I got to enjoy my party instead of wondering if things would be ready on time and the vendors were ok. It was a world class experience for me. I recommend hiring her and then LISTENING to her as she leads you through this exciting time!!

Marsha · Married on 11/07/2015

I began to plan my daughter's wedding without a wedding planner, and was excited about the process. I am a very organized person with a very definitive opinion about what I like and do not like, so I didn't think I needed help. But I soon became consumed with all of the little details, and found that I was not enjoying the process. So, my daughter and I decided to interview the "top" wedding planners in NYC and the minute we met Amy, we knew we had found the perfect one. Where do I even begin? To say that Amy goes above and beyond is an understatement...she always responded to my emails immediately, even late into the night...her problem solving skills are fantastic...she is incredibly organized...she and her staff are true professionals...she is extremely detail-oriented...she is a great listener...she has excellent relationships with so many fabulous vendors. The list goes on and on. But that's just the "professional wedding planner" Amy. Amy, the woman, is a true gem. She is kind, caring and generous. We never felt like our wedding was a job to Amy; she became a friend to us. The wedding weekend was pure joy - everything was absolutely perfect - beyond our wildest imaginations, and we know that all the credit goes to Amy Katz Events.

Shari · Married on 10/17/2015

Amy and her staff went above and beyond to provide detailed organization and execution of our event.
    Amy was always available by phone, even well beyond normal business hours.
    She is extremely professional and positive, and a talented problem-solver.
    Amy is very knowledgeable about vendors, and was so helpful with all of her recommendations.
    The staff was well-informed and completely prepared about every detail of the evening, and they performed all of their duties with a smile.
    Working with Amy and her staff truly allowed us to relax and enjoy our event.

Hilary · Married on 06/27/2015

After I was proposed to, I immediately wanted to start planning my wedding! I had no idea what I was getting myself into! There are so many different parts that go into planning a wedding that instead of a dream it became a nightmare. I found Amy's company and was immediately blown away after meeting her for the first time. She is extremely personable and Instantly I felt comfortable putting my wedding in her hands. I know behind the scenes that there was so much that went into putting together my June wedding in Southampton, but Amy made me feel as though it was put together flawlessly in just a few steps. It was the best day of my life and I have Amy to thank for that.

As the youngest of my 5 siblings, everyone wanted to help me plan my wedding and between my career and my families wishes, I thought Vegas sounded great.

Then my groom and I found Amy. Her sweet motto of "taking the stress away so we could enjoy the party" is true to a T for Amy. She listened to all my worries, visions and held my hand through the planning process of the biggest day of my life. When I had a question on my commute home, whether it was 10pm or a Sunday, Amy always answered my calls/emails and texts. As a financial planner in NYC, if my clients need me, I am constantly on-call and it was so refreshing and calming to know Amy worked the same way. Her constant communication, expertise and attention to detail comforted me to know my wedding was in the most capable hands.

Amy has the biggest heart and honestly became more of a therapist for me! One of my best memories of the night was Amy giving me a glass of water, fluffing my veil and telling me I was ready to go right before I walked down the aisle. Those little things are what make Amy a superb wedding planner. I cannot recommend her enough.