AMG Events & Visuals Reviews

50 | New York, NY

50 Reviews for AMG Events & Visuals

Allison Walmark · Married on 01/20/2020

Amg events and visuals is the gold standard

Because of AMG EVENTS and VISUALS, my event was EPIC!
    Louis and his staff are always professional, knowledgable, reliable, and honest. AMG has a vast network of vendors, and Louis ensures clients get the best prices. AMG ensures no detail -- large or small -- is left to chance. I was able to do as much or as little for the event as I wanted; AMG worked with me, every step of the way, from: venue and staffing, catering, decor, music, entertainment, beverages... AMG can do it all. I've already booked them for my next event!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • BETH

Beth Aymar · Married on 10/04/2019

My vision cane to life!

When I initially set out to plan my wedding, I didn’t have a clear picture of what I wanted it to look like but I definitely knew what I wanted it to FEEL like. If it weren’t for my wedding planner, Katie Conrad, I don’t think I could’ve gotten there. She was so professional, knowledgeable, and patient with this bride that didn’t even know where to start. When I walked in to the venue on wedding day, I was literally blown away. The feeling was exactly what I had hoped it would be. My entire wedding planning experience was amazing - from design, to food, to music - Katie was there every step of the way, making sure we were on track and getting what we wanted. When I first got engaged, I didn’t realize I needed a wedding planner but now I can honestly say, I couldn’t have done this without her!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Chelsea Leone · Married on 07/09/2019

Best wedding ever!

Louis and Nora are outstanding wedding planners who executed every detail with perfection. We had our wedding at the Pierre Hotel in September 2019. He knows everyone in the industry which is another reason it is important to choose Louis to plan your next event. He is a lot of fun to work with and helps you make the right decisions. He has a vision like no other and made our dream wedding come to life. Our Capri wedding idea was a hit with all our guests and we couldn't have done it without Louis and Nora. We think about our wedding every day and we are so happy we had their help! Louis also helped us plan our rehearsal dinner cruise which was a hit. We truly had so much fun!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Amy S · Married on 01/09/2019

Louis is one in a million

It's hard to put into words just how fabulous Louis is. We hired him for our son's Bar Mitzvah and it was the best decision we could have made. His attention to detail, impeccable organizational skills and incredibly good nature are second to none. He is quite literally one in a million. He is worth every penny and much, much more. He will be your advocate, negotiating on your behalf to make sure that each and every vendor provides you with the best service for the very best price. But more than that, you will simply adore spending time with Louis. He takes the stress out of the event, always smiling, always calm, and always, always getting the job done. If you are considering Louis for any event, do not hesitate. You will find him to be a consummate professional and a trusted friend, who will help you create the most memorable event you could ever dream of-- all the while respectful of your budget. You couldn't ask for more. Thank you Louis from the bottom of my heart. My husband and I will be forever grateful to you. You made our son's bar mitzvah unforgettable. You are simply the best.
    Much love,
    Amy and Mitchell

Sent on 01/09/2019

Max Berdichevsky · Married on 11/24/2018

The absolute best wedding planner in the business!

Words cannot describe how great of a job Louis Avanti and his staff at AMG Event and Visuals did planning our dream destination wedding. The final result was nothing short of PERFECT and we will always be grateful to him for all of his/their efforts. In terms of design Louis has an incredible eye for detail and worked tirelessly with my wife Alla to create a very elegant and classy decor. He does his best to keep costs manageable and within budget, but is very honest with you in terms of where you should spend more to maximize the wedding experience. He is very organized and helped us to coordinate preferred pricing as well as plenty of other perks for our guests. He also helped us work through many logistical issues in terms of guest travel and transport. As we went through the nearly year long process of planning a custom destination wedding, I can honestly say that hiring Louis was the single best decision/investment we made; he was worth every penny. Louis is truly a master wedding/event planner as evidenced by the fact that literally every one of our guests asked us for his contact information; he's that incredible. More importantly, over the course of this past year, Louis has become a true and trusted friend. He is a man of the upmost integrity and character. I was most impressed by the amount of pride he took in his work. He understands that your wedding/event has HIS signature on it and he takes this responsibility very seriously. Thanks for everything Louis.

Love,
    Alla and Max B.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Rachel Sherman · Married on 11/17/2018

Louis is truly amazing!

Louis helped me plan our daughter's Bat Mitzvah from start to finish. He had incredible ideas none of our guests had seen before, was extremely detail-oriented and price conscious, recommended fantastic vendors including for the photo booth, guitar player during cocktail hour, dance floor design and various games, worked amazingly well with our decor person, and made sure that the day and night went smoothly. His assistants Alyx and Katie were fantastic too and wherever I turned the night of the event I could see all three of them in action and ready to address anything I needed. I will 100% hire him for our next event.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Anna · Married on 11/03/2018

Louis and his whole team at AMG Events where fantastic and vital to the success of our fairytale Manhattan wedding. We do not know what we would have done without AMG. They were professional, efficient, fast and wise in all of the planning. We knew they would be good but they exceeded our expectations. Our guests sent us texts and emails after the wedding saying that it was one of the best weddings they have been to. As a bride they made sure that I didn't worry about a single thing on my wedding day. I can't imagine throwing another event without Louis!! I cant wait to hire him again for other events!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Pam · Married on 07/28/2018

AMG Events and Visuals is a MUST have for your wedding planning. Louis became completely invaluable to me and my daughter during this year long planning process. He will introduce you to the best vendors ( bands, photographers, florists) etc., that make your wedding the fairy tale you never even imagined it could be! He has a fantastic, fun, personality that is so easy to work with. As I write this, after the wedding, I’m finding that i miss the daily contact with him (lol). From the beginning, he comes up with an easy to follow planning schedule, that makes your life so much easier. There are so many details, and with his specific timetable, your stress level instantly plummets. He also has so much experience and knowledge, that he can make any ideas you have a reality. On your wedding day, Louis and his team are there from early in the morning, until the very end. Taking care of every detail, and making sure that everything is done to perfection. I have never seen my daughter so happy, and I truly owe it to Louis and his team. His services are worth far more then his fee! I can’t thank AMG Events and Louis enough! My daughter could not have had the beautiful wedding she had, without them. I have another daughter who is not married yet, but when the time comes, I cannot wait to work with them again!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

My sweet sixteen celebration would not have been successful had it not been for AMG Events & Visuals! Every flower, color, and detail was picked precisely with time, effort, and expertise. Thank you for making my vision come to life!

Sent on 08/13/2018

A · Married on 05/27/2018

The event went off without a hitch. Louis and his team are cool, calm ,collected and made sure this would be a wedding to remember. We have received many emails and texts of praise and wonder :you would have thought he had planned the inaugural ball~ LOL! It was an INCREDIBLE day despite a few raindrops which somehow none of us noticed. HIs quick thinking and expertise was most impressive when Mother Nature decided she would pay a little visit to the bride and groom. The wedding went EXACTLY as he said it would only it was better than he said it would be =)

Sent on 06/02/2018

KARINA · Married on 05/26/2018

Louis is by far the most important asset that any couple needs in order to ensure the fairy tale wedding that anyone could ever wish for! From the moment that he met with my family/fiance we clicked! He knew exactly what we wanted and made sure that our wedding day came together. We wanted a quality upscale wedding and Louis was able to deliver that and more! The input that he and his team had, put together is alone worth every penny! He mad it easy and stress free. Without him there the whole step of the way my dream wedding would not have been possible!

Thank you again AMG EVENTS for such a fantastic wedding! You guys are magicians!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Elaine · Married on 04/15/2018

What can I say? Working with Louis was one of the best decisions I have ever made. He is extremely resourceful, creative, has great taste, knows where to splurge and where to cut corners, tends to every detail, and is a sheer pleasure to work with. My daughter’s Bat Mitzvah was a huge hit! Thanks for everything Louis!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Anna · Married on 02/17/2018

All my friends and family cannot stop ranting about how amazing all of my events are, however I cannot take any credit for it aside from showing up because each and every detail is meticulously planned by simply the best event planner Louis. He makes all my dreams and visions come to life for any event whether it's my wedding or my kids huge 1st bash. He listens, visualizes, makes sure everyone does their job to the best of their ability, makes sure to ask you how you feel (haha), let's you in on every step of the way, knows how to get the best for your buck, and most importantly he really cares. I absolutely adore him and would recommend his services to everyone because he is absolutely priceless. Thank you Louis for always coming through and exceeding far beyond our expectations. I can't wait to do another event with you. If you want your event to go smoothly and make it easy and less stressful for yourself Louis is the man for the job.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/31/2017

Our experience with AMG was exceptional! The entire team was professional, incredibly accommodating, and detail-oriented. It is because of AMG that our wedding was the perfect day that it was! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a stress-free, fun, and memorable event.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Carianne · Married on 10/14/2017

Louis is an exceptionally talented wedding planner. He helped us plan and execute the wedding of our dreams. Louis is a master wedding planner from the "big picture" vision down to the details and timeline for the day. Louis connected us with outstanding vendors and produced a plan to keep us on track with deadlines and the decision making process. It was a great feeling to know we could reach out to Louis with any and every question we might have regarding the wedding planning process. We are so thankful to have had Louis' help throughout the planning process and to have had him and his team with us on our wedding day to alleviate any stress and ensure everything went according to plan.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Alina · Married on 09/02/2017

We want to thank Louis and AMG events For making our wedding day everything we had imagined and dreamed of. He took our vision and turned it into a fairytale. Louis made the day go as smooth as possible. From the organization and his extensive knowledge ,to answering every one of our questions, we were never left worrying.
    With his good taste , all of our guests still to this day, talk about our beautiful wedding. Everything was absolutely amazing. Thank you Louis !

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2017

You will not find better than AMG Events & Visuals. He is two parts wonderful and let me tell you why. First, he helps you with every step leading up to the big day. I was not the girl that grew up dreaming about her wedding. So when it came time to planning our wedding I was instantly overwhelmed. We lived in Brooklyn, had a huge guest list and needed HELP. Louis and his team at AMG Events & Visuals were my saviors. Louis somehow put together my dream wedding without having any idea from me what my dream even was. He spoke to all our vendors, made sure what I wanted was understood (even if all I could say was, white flowers, pretty, magical, LOL) and ensured we were getting the best price possible. Second, and maybe most importantly, on the day of our wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. He coordinated EVERY STEP down to the minute. All I did was enjoy the day. Our wedding day was truly magical thanks to Louis and his team. Trust me, HE IS YOUR GUY!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Marco · Married on 07/15/2017

Lou was amazing!!! He just nailed it!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

marcella · Married on 07/08/2017

My family has worked with Louis and the AMG Events & Visuals Team for several different events. No surprise we keep going back to the same team to help create beautifully thought out, decorated, timeline and detailed events. Having Louis by our side during our wedding planning process was nothing but a breeze. He always knows how to calm and access any situation thrown at him. Wether it be the venue giving us a hard time, not knowing what we want to do for specific things etc. It was great having him walk through every detail and hear all his experienced thoughts and suggestions. AMG Events & Visuals will make your dream wedding (or any event) come to reality. With the amount of experience they have working with all different kinds of clients really helps set you at ease. There is not one thing I would change that Louis helped make possible for our wedding. His team was so amazing in helping us create an extraordinary distention wedding weekend in Bermuda. Louis took time out to do research on things we had not touched in Bermuda and in doing this opened so many doors for us. I would not truat anybody aside his team for this once in a lifetime event. FLAWLESSLY planned every single minute down to the second. WE LOVE AMG EVENTS and highly recommend that for your special day!
    Thank you for our Bermudian Dream.
    Marcella&Jeffrey

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

If you are deciding on a wedding planner, or deciding whether to have one at all, choosing to work with Louis Avanti and AMG Events & Visuals was the best decision we made for our wedding. Louis and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, creative, and consistent in their excellence. With his guidance we were able to take our wedding to the next level of elegance. Our guests kept saying that it was the most beautiful wedding they ever attended -- this would not have been possible without Louis and AMG Events & Visuals. Planning my wedding was stress free and enjoyable thanks to Louis' knowledge, personality, and vision. With his guidance we were able to find vendors that we could trust to deliver a beautiful and consistent service. Trust me, if you have any doubts about hiring a wedding planner, hiring Louis Avanti and AMG Events & Visuals will be best wedding planning decision you ever made.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Anna Maria · Married on 01/28/2017

I am extremely grateful to have had Louis of AMG Events and Visuals for my daughter's wedding. Louis made the entire experience fun and exciting. He understood my daughter's vision and made her dream wedding possible. Every detail was thought of and the staff was very professional. No stone was left unturned. The compliments are still coming in. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. Everything was perfect. Thank you for an amazing day that was flawless and thousands of beautiful memories.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Michael · Married on 01/15/2017

Having worked in the industry for over 10 years when it came time to plan my sisters wedding I knew I only wanted a tried and true professional to execute the high level of details we planned for her day. Louis and AMG events flawlessly provided the leadership required, the communication necessary and the scrunity desired to ensure everything was 100pct as planned.

Michael C

Sent on 02/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2016

Louis was absolutely incredible. I hired him 3 months before my son's Bar Mitzvah when I realized I was overloaded and my absolute only regret was not hiring him sooner. I was truly a guest at my own party. He saved me money on several vendors by passing along his pricing (much less than the entertainment company I was using was going to charge me), handled last minute issues that arose, was extremely responsive and calming and came up with creative ideas that enhanced the party.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Louis to plan our wedding was one of the best decisions we made throughout our planning process. Louis is incredible! He was able to take our vision for the day and create an event that truly surpassed our dreams. All of our guests are still raving about the detail and quality of our wedding, and how they felt like they were attending a Hollywood event. It truly was an "experience," from the church to the cocktail hour, to the reception and the after-party, and that is all due to the creativity, uniqueness, and attention to detail that Louis brought to our event. Being from out-of-state, we had one specific requirement for an entertainer that we wanted to have to honor our hometown, and he was able to track down a local performer that fit the role perfectly! Louis also only works with the best in the business - he introduced us to a number of vendors that we ended up booking, and he was able to negotiate great deals that saved us a considerable amount of money. Louis handled every detail on the day of our wedding, leaving us and our families to fully participate and enjoy the event without having to worry about a thing. Our wedding was the most special day of our lives, and we owe much of that to Louis! We would hire him again in an instant.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Joanne · Married on 07/23/2016

From the first time we met Louis, Joanna and I knew that we were in good hands. This was the best decision we have ever made, hiring Louis Avanti from Amg Events. If it wasn't for Louis and the crew we definitely would have been lost. I was a nervous wreck months and months before our big day, but my calls to Louis everyday is what kept me at ease. He kept telling me"William don't worry I will make this an event you will remember for the rest of your life" and I can tell you he definitely did. Two days after the wedding my friends and family keep asking " Where did you find your event planner" it's definitely not a secret he the most amazing person, and he will definitely be in charge of all my parties and events moving forward. We love you Louis and thank you again for putting on an unforgettable wedding for Joanna and I !!!

Sent on 07/25/2016