Ambience Event Services Reviews

40 | Athens, GA

40 Reviews for Ambience Event Services

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 03/03/2012

Mark was amazing! We got much more than our money's worth and everyone had a great time. The entire reception went smoothly and Mark really helped everything flow perfectly together.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2012

We love Mark AND his wife!! They are both awesome. They were fun, energetic, and professional, -we reccomend them to everyone!! :))

Sent on 05/17/2012

Callae · Married on 12/18/2011

Mark is fantastic! He is very organized, reasonably priced, experienced and knows how to get the party started! He and his company have many years of experience and it shows! You will not find a more experienced DJ in the area for the price! I would highly recommend Ambience to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • Quinisha

Quinisha · Married on 11/11/2011

Very professional and came up with great ideas for our reception. Mark really knows his way around a wedding. He made time out for me to go over music for my wedding and reception. Time is never an issue. Can't wait to work with them again!!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2011

WE LOVED YOU!! and we got a TON of compliments afterwards too! thank you so much for keeping our dancefloor full. the props were perfect and the crowd interaction helped enhance everyone's experience. the ceremony music was perfect as well; the music was faded in and out at the exact moments and everyone could hear zach and i perfectly during our vows. the equipment you used was flawless as well. not once was there any crackling or static, it was clear and and audible. the pre-planning of how to organize the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception made everything so stressfree, and even with our little last minute change i knew that i didnt have anything to worry about, that it would be taken care of. we wanted more than a wedding reception, we wanted a party, and i think with your help that is exactly what we got! people are still coming up to us one month later telling us how much fun they had! we definitely recommend mark and his services to anyone not scared to have a good time!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Mimi · Married on 10/15/2011

Ambience Event Services made for an outstanding experience at our daughter's wedding. Mark the DJ was engaging, energetic, and eager to provide the best mix of music for a wide range of ages and tastes. He was a great showman and made the event great fun!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Jillian · Married on 10/09/2011

Mark was absolutely wonderful. He was certainly great in the chaos of the day to keep us on track with where and when something was about to be going on. He worked well with the other vendors to keep everyone in touch (my family commented afterwards that they thought he and the photographer were a team, even though they had never met before) and even stayed and helped clean up! He was amazing, everything that was promised and more. I would definitely recommend Mark to anyone looking for a DJ! (In fact, one of my bridesmaids is a wedding vendor herself and commented that she thought he was one of the best she had ever seen. I know she took some cards....)

Sent on 10/10/2011

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2011

Mark was very, very helpful in more than just providing music for our reception. He took on some of the planning and also provided a last minute CD with musical selections for our ceremony (off-site). He viewed my husband as me as more than just customers and really did his best to make our special day all it could be.
    I didn't think any of my family members would dance at the reception, but Mark used his special DJ magic to bring people to the dance floor, and next thing I knew, I looked around the dance floor and saw EVERYONE IN THE ROOM dancing to "I Got A Feeling," including the grandparents! We would recommend Mark time and time again.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Jacqui · Married on 07/23/2011

I wish I could give Mark Mahaffey higher ratings than "5's"! He came recommended to us by our photographer, Steve Barnhart, and from the moment we met him, he was great! He helped us plan and make everything perfect for both the ceremony and reception. He was always on time and very professional, yet personable. He came for the wedding rehersal and explained how everything would go and what to do and when. During the ceremony, he not only played the music, but worked very hard behind the scenes making sure everyone did what they were supposed to do. He did the same at the reception. He cued us when to enter, when to toast, cut the cake, dance, etc. He knew when to slow the music down and when to speed it up to keep the dance floor filled at all times (just what we wanted)! He helped get everyone excited by playing a game, and bringing out props (which we asked him to do), his assistant and him actually taught us some of the dances (the wobble!!). I am still getting compliments on my wedding thanks to him. We highly recommed his services, you won't find anyone better!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Kelli · Married on 06/25/2011

Mark Mahaffey from Ambience Event Services was the dj for our June 2011 wedding. We could not be happier with the level of work Mark did for us! All throughout the planning process, Mark and his staff were easily accessible and extremely friendly. They gave us invaluable advice in terms of planning, and then followed through with the plan impeccably on the evening of the wedding. Mark was both classy and fun, and our guests had a wonderful time. The uplighting that AES provided also added beautiful accents to our reception space. AES receives my highest level of recommendation!

Sent on 09/14/2011
  • U

Marianne · Married on 06/04/2011

He was great! My guest still tell me how much fun they had and how good Mark was!!!! Thanks for an awesome time!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Aubrey · Married on 06/03/2011

Mark was extremely professional and well organized, going so far as to coordinate with our caterer and photographer as far as reception timing of events went. He also served as an incredible MC and made sure the evening had structure and timing, a fact that pleased us immensely. Mark gave us an excellent playlist that conformed with our choices and really kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time. We received numerous compliments on his work and were constantly reminded how much fun everyone had at our reception. Ambience provided us with the confidence we needed in knowing that our reception was going to be perfect. 5 stars all the way!!!

Sent on 08/20/2011

frances · Married on 04/16/2011

lots of fun easy to work with
    apparently very experienced
    they announced each part of the ceremony
    which made the party flow seamlessly

Sent on 05/14/2011

Jan · Married on 07/23/2011

We had comments from our guests: ". . .he 'made' the wedding reception,.. . great DJ,. . .he made the reception so much fun." Would use him for any occasion. Mark helped coordinate the wedding and wedding reception. He kept everything on schedule so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Very easy to work with. Loved the experience.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Rebekah · Married on 03/10/2012

He was really flexible about making things in the order that I wanted it. He was upbeat and energetic and everybody said they had SO much fun! He did play the wrong song for our first dance; we had changed it a few days before, and I guess he didn't get it on the right paper. But it ended up being so fun!

Sent on 03/20/2012