Ambience Event Services Reviews

40 | Athens, GA

40 Reviews for Ambience Event Services

40 Ambience Event Services Reviews

Mark completely made my reception! He's so much fun and he's hilarious. He brought his own props and he played fun and up beat music! He got people up out of their seats and on to the dance floor. We also done plenty of line dances and slow songs. He done everything from introducing us to the bouquet & garter toss. Couldn't of done it without him! I recommend him for anyone with a big event coming up and they need someone who will really entertain.

Kristen · Married on 01/16/2016

He was a great addition to our wedding! He kept the dancing going, and was great at reading the crowd.

John · Married on 10/24/2015

Awesome, fabulous wedding, in large part due to Mark and Christine. I think he may advertise himself as a DJ, but provided so much more to enhance this special day for our family. Thanks Mark and Christine for making Katie and Anthony's wedding ceremony and reception so wonderful and memorable!!

Kathy · Married on 10/24/2015

We cannot speak highly enough about Mark and Christine with AES. The ceremony and reception would not have been as perfect as is was without their guidance! Our guests continue, days after the event, to comment on the music, ceremony, and entertainment. I wish I had another daughter to marry off so I could used them again!!! Don't use anyone but AES for the perfect wedding!

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Mark and Christine were fabulous to work with, there are not enough words to explain how great they were before my wedding and especially that entire weekend. To start, they coordinated everything perfectly from the rehearsal all the way through the end of the reception. Everyone knew exactly what to do and when to do it. And the music was fantastic! We did not have many song requests going into the reception, but Mark still did an amazing job somehow knowing exactly what we wanted! If you want a company that is reliable and invested in making your day amazing, DEFINITELY go with Ambience, no question.

Adele · Married on 06/27/2015

Mark and Kristine were the perfect match for our 6/27 wedding! They came highly recommended, and we couldn't have been happier! Mark kept the flow of the wedding going, and we had so much fun with the dance props! I have already had so many guests tell me it was the funnest wedding they had attended! Thank you so much Mark and Kristine!!

Savannah · Married on 05/23/2015

Mark was did an amazing job with my wedding! He has done other events for me as well, and I will always have him for my parties!

Rachael · Married on 11/21/2014

Mark - literally bailed me out of a very bad situation with another DJ Service - just days before our Wedding Event! He is amazing - so many members of my family called me the next day to say that it was the best party they had ever attended - and it was because of the service Mark provided - making it fun and entertaining for everyone. We had an age range of 16 to 91 - and he made sure everyone was involved and having a great time! He got everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going! Thank you Mark - I can never thank you enough for a re'Mark'able event!

Patty · Married on 10/11/2014

I am the mother of the bride. Mark did an excellent job! The bride and I were very pleased. He was easy to work with and very thorough! Returned calls very quickly when we were in the planning stages. Mark made the reception fun for our very wide range of ages - young and old alike had a great time. :)

Joyce · Married on 08/02/2014

Fantastic DJ!!! Wonderful to work with! The energy during the reception was awesome and everyone had a fantastic time. I would highly recommend Ambience Event Services!!

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2014

Mark was not only a phenomenal DJ, but also great announcer, coordinator, and photographer. He was only hired for his DJ services for our wedding, but stepped up his game when I needed something, or wanted a particular picture and our photographer was nowhere to be found. If I could do it all over, i would have hired Ambience Event Services for all of our wedding needs-they were excellent!

Angie and Darrell · Married on 05/03/2014

We used Mark and Christine with Ambience Services for my oldest son's wedding two years ago and we would not want to have had anyone else for my daughters wedding. We recommend them hands down to anyone and everyone. They are the very best at what they do. They are awesome!!!

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 09/28/2012

I found Ambience Event Services to be very professional. They helped to answer so many questions and make planning my wedding so much easier. I have a lot of confidence in them. They make you the ultimate priority. I am so glad that I chose them for the DJ and so much more. Helped in coordinating the day of ceremony and other event planning, including getting an outstanding value for all the services provided. Exceeded my expectations.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

Mark is awesome and will make your wedding day unbelievable!! Would recommend Ambience to everyone!!

Jaime · Married on 09/08/2012

Mark and Kristine made our day amazing! Mark kept us right on schedule for everything and was always available to answer any questions we had. Our wedding would not have been as fun and organized if we had not used Ambience Event Services!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

Mark was wonderful!!! He was our "day of wedding coordinator" as well as our DJ. We could not ask for someone better. He was very professional and went above and beyond our needs. He was always available to talk to as well as provide advice to make the wedding run smoothly!!! He was so great to work with and I definitely recommend him to any bride! I would also recommend their photobooth services! A HUGE HIT AT OUR WEDDING!! THANK YOU MARK!! :)

Janet · Married on 09/01/2012

My daughter recently got married in Augusta, GA and Mark Mahaffey was absolutely fantastic! He was a pleasure to work with and followed through on my daughter's special request. Ambience also provided a photo booth which was a HUGE success and a lot of fun!!! Mark went above and beyond and helped out when our caterers didn't show up for the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Mark and Ambience Event Services for your next event. We were extremely pleased!
    (866-267-3548)

Sharyn · Married on 06/23/2012

Ambience Event Services did a fantastic job! They kept everything moving, and on schedule just as we planned beforehand. We were very thankful that we didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding. A big thanks to AES!!! We are very happy with how well everything went!

Julia · Married on 06/09/2012

Mark was amazing to work with, from our first meeting to the end of our reception. He did a great job including all of our guests, and managed to get family members on the dance floor that "don't dance". He offers props, which we thought sounded cheesy at first, but agreed to have them "just in case". I never guessed that our family and friends would go so crazy bananas over blues brothers glasses, hats and blow-up instruments! He is extremely professional and organized, creating a timeline for our reception that we could adjust if necessary. He offers a detailed online reception planner that includes a song request link for guests, priority and do-not-play lists for the bride and groom, etc., with everything adjusting to your preferences. He is great at reading a crowd and keeping the party going. There were people on the dance floor for every song and everyone has commented on how great Mark was. We also purchased my husband's wedding band from Mark through Ambience Diamonds- it looks and fits great, and the prices were very reasonable. I cannot say enough good things about Mark- he's definitely worth every penny.

Michael · Married on 06/03/2012

I wish I could give Mark 6 out of 5 stars across the board. He was phenomenal, and consistently delivered more than promised - and he promised quite a bit! He also delivered more than expected, which was amazing, because my expectations were so high to begin with. The guests consistently commented that this was the smoothest, most well-organized wedding (and some even said the best!) that they could remember going to. I credit the vast majority of those compliments to Mark and AES. Further, his coordination with the Foundry Inn made the experience flawless. I would highly recommend Mark and his team at AES for any event, not just weddings!

Heather · Married on 06/02/2012

I had a lot of great comments from my guests about the DJ and how it was the most fun wedding they had been to. Mark provides everything you will need to make your wedding perfect!

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

Wonderful! Really added a lot to the wedding, lots of fun. Easy to work with. Really super nice guy all around.

Laura · Married on 04/28/2012

Having Mark provide DJ and MC services for our reception was one of the smartest things that we could have done! While we didn't have dancing at our wedding, we still wanted quality music and an MC to help control the "flow" of the event. I had been to too many weddings where there always seemed to be a level of confusion for guests as to what was next....cake cutting, toasts, etc. Having Mark provide friendly, professional, and attentive service was utterly fantastic.

Mark was very receptive to the vibe that we wanted at our event. He was interested in our families, and us. He was prompt in responding to our calls yet patient with us while we selected music for our event. It is obvious that he's been in this industry for years and knows the ends and outs.

Hands down, I highly recommend Mark and his services to anyone who is going to throw a special function. He will deliver the utmost in quality with a smile.

Susan · Married on 04/14/2012

Mark did an amazing job with the music for our wedding, as well as the day-of-event coordinating. He was extremely well-organized - and one of the few vendors we hired who actually called and emailed US regularly to keep all the planning on schedule. He spent as much time as we needed to cover all the details during our meetings, and was professional, thorough, and fun to work with. He had everything under control during the wedding and continually checked in with us to make sure all was going as planned. I typically have a hard time handing over responsibilities because I'm very much a perfectionist, but I had no trouble trusting Mark to take care of everything the way we had communicated in our meetings. Everyone said they had a fantastic time at our wedding, and I know Mark had a lot to do with getting people up on the dance floor and playing the songs that got them moving. I definitely recommend hiring AES for DJ or wedding planning services.

Morgan · Married on 03/03/2012

Mark was amazing! He has been doing this so long that he knows exactly what to ask to make sure you have thought of everything and he is comfortable changing it up on the fly as needed. We are soooo appreciative of his help with the wedding directing during the ceremony and his awesome DJ skills at the reception. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole reception!