Amani Jae Entertainment Reviews

Amani Jae Entertainment 5
  • Heather

Heather Roth · Married on 03/16/2019

Best dj in az

AJE is the BEST DJ in AZ. James & Jackie DJ my son's Bar Mitzvah. Of course, I know they do tons of wedding too. If you are looking for a great Mitzvah DJ or wedding DJ just hire AJE. You won't be disappointed. James is easy to work with. He connects with the kids and the adults. They are reliable and really care that your party turns out GREAT! If you want an awesome party where everyone is on the dance floor than James and Jackie are the team you should hire. James understands the crowd, the mood of the night and direction he needs to take the party to make it fun and exciting the ENTIRE night. He brings so much energy to your dance floor. Exceptional service and will not disappoint for any Bar Mitzvah. James, Jackie and the 3 awesome dancers....Thank you for making Leo's night so much fun. I will use you for every event I need a DJ for!!!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Staci · Married on 03/03/2019

Amani Jae Entertainment

I don't have a single negative thing to say about James! He exceeded all expectations. He was one of the most important parts of our wedding day and he nailed it! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

XOXO,
    Staci & Quincy Lee

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2019

AJE is absolutely the BEST

AJE is absolutely the BEST. They honestly kill it with their music selection and keep the party going. James impressed all our guests from the moment they walked into our reception. He was able to seamlessly blend old hits with brand new beats, keeping everyone engaged in the atmosphere. We were first introduced to AJE at another friend's wedding and he was literally the first vendor we booked because he made such an impression on us. I know he made an impression on our guests as well because they couldn't stop talking about him. I'm super picky when it comes to music and literally can't say enough about how great AJE was to work with! HIGHLY Recommended.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Amani Jae Entertainment 6
    Amani Jae Entertainment 7
    Amani Jae Entertainment 8

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

Simply put - Amazing!

Where to start! When we booked our venue- the next big thing was our DJ. The venue open house had a couple of guys out there but we literally felt like Goldie locks and the 3 bears. One was too timid and wanted us to take full direction, one was WAY overly aggressive in his approach and then we found Amani Jae entertainment, after we searched their social media and they had a PERFECT vibe. We met James and we knew that was our match! He was informative, helpful and gave us the best guidance. They're exactly what they portray on the internet (which we all know online can be deceiving). Their energy is perfect. Always do your research before hiring, and when you research James and Jackie you will be getting exactly what you see! My husband and I always tease when we see their new events that we want to go crash them because of how FUN they were! Thanks so much James and Jackie for the best day and the best memories!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Hamsa · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Amani Jae (James) was absolutely awesome! I actually found him on Instagram and knew right then I wanted him to be the DJ for our wedding. We had a fairly traditional Indian/ Hindu ceremony and he did great! That’s not an easy thing to do, but he handled it well. He DJ’ed our Friday night event (which was soo hype) but had something else on Saturday night, but every one of our guests was asking about him the next night. My friends were saying he was the best DJ they have seen at a wedding. He truly brings the energy to every event! Jacky is also super sweet as well and they both are a great team! I’m from Texas and had a destination wedding in AZ, but I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Arizona area!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

James and Jackie are amazing! We connected right from the start and they provided the best service! They really listed to what we wanted and came through. Everyone had a great time and were commenting on how awesome our DJ was! I think I danced our entire reception! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/14/2018

I never got the chance to talk with you and thank you for the amazing time on Saturday. The music was awesome and exactly what we wanted. You guys are amazing. I will recommend you to anyone I know that is getting married. It was honestly such a pleasure to work with both of you! Take care and best wishes from both Derek and myself!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Becca · Married on 12/09/2017

Thank you guys so much for an incredible evening!! We had multiple people tell us what a great DJ we found, how did we find him?! You guys killed it and kept the party going!! So. Much. Fun! And thank you Jackie for touching base all throughout the evening. What a truly awesome experience you both created for us. We can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Brittnee · Married on 11/16/2017

Amani and Jackie were absolutely amazing!! They really are the perfect team!! Jackie helped me with our timeline for the wedding kept everything organized while Amani did his thing and kept everyone on their feet!! I don’t think we had one person that didn’t dance at our wedding. He played everything we asked and added his special touch. I am so thankful we chose them to Dj our wedding!! It was perfection and highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2017

Ryan and I wanted to thank you and Jackie for the amazing job you two did at our wedding. It could not have been better. You guys were so awesome and we even had several guests comment on how great you
    were. Thank you so much for making our day that much more special!!

Kelly and Ryan Stephens

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Amani Jae Entertainment 9

James · Married on 06/24/2017

Amani Jay and Jackie are truly amazing!!! I have been in the DJ business for many years working for a high end company in California. So I was very picky when it came to who was going to DJ my wedding. They were absolutely amazing! From the initial time my wife and I first met them, it was an instant connection. We had nothing but good vibes from them and the best part was that they both sat back and just listened to us. With both my wife any I being in the medical field, communication is key and we really appreciated that they both took the time to listen to what we were looking for. Once they got the idea of what were looking for, they had the perfect ideas of how we could achieve them. Very professional and kind. They worked with the other vendors and took it upon themselves to meet with other vendors on their own time to make sure all vendors were in sync. As you know, wedding planning can be stressful, especially for the Bride. In this case, I was in charge of the music and the food and they took a lot of stress off of my shoulders and allowed me more time to help my wife with the things she needed to get done. We had a custom mix we wanted to do for our first dance and Amani Jay was able to create a beautiful mix for us. However, I had sent him the wrong song to be added. But with no hesitate, Amani Jay had the mix back to me corrected and flawless the next day. The day of the event, they were there early, before we had even gotten our morning coffee. They worked with the live band that we had (Assyrian Band), and made sure sound check was perfect and that they were on the same page as to when they would be playing as they were alternating play times. During the event, everything sounded beautiful and clear. After the wedding, everyone was saying how awesome the DJ was. So if I could honestly give you a piece of advice, please do yourself a favor and hire Amani Jay Entertainment for DJ/Lighting/Special effects, the lights and fog machine were beautiful!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Amani Jae Entertainment 10

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2017

First of all, James and Jackie are amazing people to work with. They recently DJ'd at our wedding, and also helped us to choreograph a special first dance. I basically had no experience at all with dancing, but James and Jackie were great teachers and made the experience a lot of fun for both of us. We enjoyed our dance sessions with them, and everyone at our wedding came away impressed. James was even able to make a special mashup from our favorite songs, and he customized it to perfectly fit the dance and our requests.

At the wedding itself, they did an awesome job too. We had a relatively small wedding with mostly older family members there, and it would've been easy for the reception to be boring. But James and Jackie are awesome at reading the atmosphere of the room and encouraging people to get up and dance without being obvious or needing gimmicks. We were amazed that people who NEVER dance were out of their seats and having a great time on the dance floor.

We're so happy we went with AJE for our wedding, since they really made our night special and fun, and were very flexible to accommodate our requests. We couldn't have asked for more and would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • User6781947 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was incredible and James and Jackie made it happen! They understand the wedding business and created a great timeline for us that they helped us follow the day of our wedding. James was easy to work with and responded within minutes to my emails. He also created a custom mash-up song for my dad and I for our daddy-daughter dance. James and Jackie are an incredible team and they made our day memorable. Book with them because they will make sure your event flows smoothly, on time, and they know how to keep the party going on the dance floor!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

Amani Jae Entertainment is one of the best DJ’s to work with. Very professional and will create exactly what you are looking for. We had Amani Jae at our company party with over 1200 people and everyone was dancing and having a great time. He knew exactly what to play and how to get the crowd pumped up. I highly recommend using them for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/01/2018