Amani Jae Entertainment Reviews

Amani Jae Entertainment 5
Amani Jae Entertainment 6
  • Natalie

Natalie Harpe · Married on 09/01/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony and a Rocking Reception!

Amani really knocked it out of the park. We experienced several delays and last minute changes due to weather, family health issues etc. that brought planning down to the second. Amani really rolled with everything, picking up on cues and delays. The ceremony was beautiful, the music was perfectly timed and not too loud. He kept it fairly quiet during dinner but he could read the room and turned it up a bit when he saw people dancing in their seats or singing along to their favorite songs. Amani can lead line dances, MC, tell jokes, and even lead the room in singing happy birthday to my Uncle as a surprise. We had to delay the cake cutting due to a late dinner service and an impromptu speech. No one even noticed as they danced to 3 or 4 cake-related songs in a row while we figured everything out. Everyone had an amazing time and there was never a lull in the fun.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Amani Jae Entertainment 7

Amani Jae Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much Natalie!! We had a blast with you and your family! Thank you for the honor of servicing your big day!
  • Kathlyn

Kathlyn Chisholm · Married on 06/12/2019

The best night of my life!

Amani Jae Entertainment made our big day the best day of our lives. Everything went seamlessly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, our grand entrance, first dance and reception, everything went off without a hitch. James and Jackie are real professionals and experts in what they do. I am so glad we choose them. They make a great team reading the vibes of the crowd and the adjust things according to what the guest need.The time flies by and none of our party wanted to leave the dance floor. At one point in the night James came out with everyone on the dance floor and helped lead some line dancing, that really got the party extra hype! There was never a dull or slow moment. Everyone loved the mix of music and it was a PARTY ( my mother in law is very reserved and never dances, she was out there all night). My dad is a hard man to impress and he couldn't stop talking about how amazing they both were. If you want the best wedding of the year-book with Amani Jae Entertainment.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Amani Jae Entertainment's reply:

On your family-moon you found time to review us?! Just unbelievably grateful for meeting you two and the opportunity and privilege you gave us to work with your families on your big day! From start to now we are honored to have the pleasure of working with you! Thank YOU! Congratulations again!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay M Godfrey · Married on 05/26/2019

So much fun!!!

Amani and his assistant Jackie were amazing and really helped keep our wedding reception party going! They interacted with our guests and made sure everyone was having a great time. I am so glad our wedding coordinator recommended them to us. I would highly recommend them for any DJing event!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Tannah

Tannah Pink · Married on 05/08/2019

The absolute best!

What can I say, DJ Amani Jae & Jackie are THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! My husband and I first came across Amani Jae Entertainment at a Phoenix bridal show. We saw DJ Amani Jae dancing in the middle of the aisle, getting all of the attendees pumped up and excited, and we KNEW we needed to hire this team! We wanted a DJ who was involved in the party, not someone who only stood behind the DJ table and pressed play to a generic wedding playlist. Music has always been something that brings my husband and me together. We have been enjoying music together since mixed CDs were still a thing and even now, we still love to go to Old Town and dance!!

We were intrigued to learn about DJ Amani Jae's background and even more confident with our decision to hire his team when we discovered just how much music and dance identifies him as a person. Not only is he a DJ, but he is a dancer/choreographer and he produces music as well! We wish we would have had the time to choreograph a special dance at our wedding, but for anyone else interested, DJ Amani Jae was so ready to help with this!!

Once hired, we were provided with an in-depth questionnaire that goes over every little musical detail you would not have even thought of before receiving. Even though I over-thought every single song, had a million questions, sent several emails answering my own questions before they even had a chance to respond (lol sorry), and finally completed my questionnaire like a week or 2 before the wedding, they were so helpful, patient and professional. Once submitted, they basically showed up and delivered!! No more questions or anything was needed from me and I didn't have to worry about a thing other than providing the questionnaire (and payment of course ;) )

On the day of the wedding, they showed up promptly, had everything set up before I even got there and were ready to go on time. We hired them for both ceremony and reception (which were held at the same venue). While I originally wanted to hire live strings for my ceremony, I do not regret my decision to allow Amani Jae Entertainment to provide music & mic for the ceremony. I was luckily able to still find music I wanted played during the recession on youtube (strings covers) so it still had the semi-traditional feel. We had no technical issues with the microphone (I noticed this being a trend in weddings I have attended) and the music was all played correctly and at the right timing. DJ Amani Jae got the party going once it was dancing time and everyone had a great time. Jackie was amazing by helping coordinate with me and my husband to make sure we knew what was going on throughout the night and making sure we got through all of our scheduled events (cake-cutting, garter toss, etc).

Overall, we are so happy we hired Amani Jae Entertainment and we could not recommend them enough!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Amani Jae Entertainment's reply:

What can WE say! We are so glad we met you two, and got to be a part of your special day! Thank you for caring about music and the people who put it together for you :) We truly appreciate you, thank you again!
  • Heather

Heather Roth · Married on 03/16/2019

Best dj in az

AJE is the BEST DJ in AZ. James & Jackie DJ my son's Bar Mitzvah. Of course, I know they do tons of wedding too. If you are looking for a great Mitzvah DJ or wedding DJ just hire AJE. You won't be disappointed. James is easy to work with. He connects with the kids and the adults. They are reliable and really care that your party turns out GREAT! If you want an awesome party where everyone is on the dance floor than James and Jackie are the team you should hire. James understands the crowd, the mood of the night and direction he needs to take the party to make it fun and exciting the ENTIRE night. He brings so much energy to your dance floor. Exceptional service and will not disappoint for any Bar Mitzvah. James, Jackie and the 3 awesome dancers....Thank you for making Leo's night so much fun. I will use you for every event I need a DJ for!!!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Staci · Married on 03/03/2019

Amani Jae Entertainment

I don't have a single negative thing to say about James! He exceeded all expectations. He was one of the most important parts of our wedding day and he nailed it! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

XOXO,
    Staci & Quincy Lee

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2019

AJE is absolutely the BEST

AJE is absolutely the BEST. They honestly kill it with their music selection and keep the party going. James impressed all our guests from the moment they walked into our reception. He was able to seamlessly blend old hits with brand new beats, keeping everyone engaged in the atmosphere. We were first introduced to AJE at another friend's wedding and he was literally the first vendor we booked because he made such an impression on us. I know he made an impression on our guests as well because they couldn't stop talking about him. I'm super picky when it comes to music and literally can't say enough about how great AJE was to work with! HIGHLY Recommended.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Amani Jae Entertainment 8
    Amani Jae Entertainment 9
    Amani Jae Entertainment 10

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

Simply put - Amazing!

Where to start! When we booked our venue- the next big thing was our DJ. The venue open house had a couple of guys out there but we literally felt like Goldie locks and the 3 bears. One was too timid and wanted us to take full direction, one was WAY overly aggressive in his approach and then we found Amani Jae entertainment, after we searched their social media and they had a PERFECT vibe. We met James and we knew that was our match! He was informative, helpful and gave us the best guidance. They're exactly what they portray on the internet (which we all know online can be deceiving). Their energy is perfect. Always do your research before hiring, and when you research James and Jackie you will be getting exactly what you see! My husband and I always tease when we see their new events that we want to go crash them because of how FUN they were! Thanks so much James and Jackie for the best day and the best memories!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Hamsa · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Amani Jae (James) was absolutely awesome! I actually found him on Instagram and knew right then I wanted him to be the DJ for our wedding. We had a fairly traditional Indian/ Hindu ceremony and he did great! That’s not an easy thing to do, but he handled it well. He DJ’ed our Friday night event (which was soo hype) but had something else on Saturday night, but every one of our guests was asking about him the next night. My friends were saying he was the best DJ they have seen at a wedding. He truly brings the energy to every event! Jacky is also super sweet as well and they both are a great team! I’m from Texas and had a destination wedding in AZ, but I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Arizona area!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

James and Jackie are amazing! We connected right from the start and they provided the best service! They really listed to what we wanted and came through. Everyone had a great time and were commenting on how awesome our DJ was! I think I danced our entire reception! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/14/2018

I never got the chance to talk with you and thank you for the amazing time on Saturday. The music was awesome and exactly what we wanted. You guys are amazing. I will recommend you to anyone I know that is getting married. It was honestly such a pleasure to work with both of you! Take care and best wishes from both Derek and myself!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Becca · Married on 12/09/2017

Thank you guys so much for an incredible evening!! We had multiple people tell us what a great DJ we found, how did we find him?! You guys killed it and kept the party going!! So. Much. Fun! And thank you Jackie for touching base all throughout the evening. What a truly awesome experience you both created for us. We can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Brittnee · Married on 11/16/2017

Amani and Jackie were absolutely amazing!! They really are the perfect team!! Jackie helped me with our timeline for the wedding kept everything organized while Amani did his thing and kept everyone on their feet!! I don’t think we had one person that didn’t dance at our wedding. He played everything we asked and added his special touch. I am so thankful we chose them to Dj our wedding!! It was perfection and highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 11/24/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2017

Ryan and I wanted to thank you and Jackie for the amazing job you two did at our wedding. It could not have been better. You guys were so awesome and we even had several guests comment on how great you
    were. Thank you so much for making our day that much more special!!

Kelly and Ryan Stephens

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Amani Jae Entertainment 11

James · Married on 06/24/2017

Amani Jay and Jackie are truly amazing!!! I have been in the DJ business for many years working for a high end company in California. So I was very picky when it came to who was going to DJ my wedding. They were absolutely amazing! From the initial time my wife and I first met them, it was an instant connection. We had nothing but good vibes from them and the best part was that they both sat back and just listened to us. With both my wife any I being in the medical field, communication is key and we really appreciated that they both took the time to listen to what we were looking for. Once they got the idea of what were looking for, they had the perfect ideas of how we could achieve them. Very professional and kind. They worked with the other vendors and took it upon themselves to meet with other vendors on their own time to make sure all vendors were in sync. As you know, wedding planning can be stressful, especially for the Bride. In this case, I was in charge of the music and the food and they took a lot of stress off of my shoulders and allowed me more time to help my wife with the things she needed to get done. We had a custom mix we wanted to do for our first dance and Amani Jay was able to create a beautiful mix for us. However, I had sent him the wrong song to be added. But with no hesitate, Amani Jay had the mix back to me corrected and flawless the next day. The day of the event, they were there early, before we had even gotten our morning coffee. They worked with the live band that we had (Assyrian Band), and made sure sound check was perfect and that they were on the same page as to when they would be playing as they were alternating play times. During the event, everything sounded beautiful and clear. After the wedding, everyone was saying how awesome the DJ was. So if I could honestly give you a piece of advice, please do yourself a favor and hire Amani Jay Entertainment for DJ/Lighting/Special effects, the lights and fog machine were beautiful!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Amani Jae Entertainment 12

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2017

First of all, James and Jackie are amazing people to work with. They recently DJ'd at our wedding, and also helped us to choreograph a special first dance. I basically had no experience at all with dancing, but James and Jackie were great teachers and made the experience a lot of fun for both of us. We enjoyed our dance sessions with them, and everyone at our wedding came away impressed. James was even able to make a special mashup from our favorite songs, and he customized it to perfectly fit the dance and our requests.

At the wedding itself, they did an awesome job too. We had a relatively small wedding with mostly older family members there, and it would've been easy for the reception to be boring. But James and Jackie are awesome at reading the atmosphere of the room and encouraging people to get up and dance without being obvious or needing gimmicks. We were amazed that people who NEVER dance were out of their seats and having a great time on the dance floor.

We're so happy we went with AJE for our wedding, since they really made our night special and fun, and were very flexible to accommodate our requests. We couldn't have asked for more and would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • User6781947 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was incredible and James and Jackie made it happen! They understand the wedding business and created a great timeline for us that they helped us follow the day of our wedding. James was easy to work with and responded within minutes to my emails. He also created a custom mash-up song for my dad and I for our daddy-daughter dance. James and Jackie are an incredible team and they made our day memorable. Book with them because they will make sure your event flows smoothly, on time, and they know how to keep the party going on the dance floor!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

Amani Jae Entertainment is one of the best DJ’s to work with. Very professional and will create exactly what you are looking for. We had Amani Jae at our company party with over 1200 people and everyone was dancing and having a great time. He knew exactly what to play and how to get the crowd pumped up. I highly recommend using them for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/01/2018