53 Reviews for Amanda Holder Events

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

I can’t thank Amanda enough for the “dream come true” wedding for my daughter! We felt totally taken care of and apprised of each step along the way! Everything was LOVELY and well-coordinated! She and her staff did an amazing job! Amanda is patient, upbeat, reassuring, and accessible! I’m so very glad that she agreed to be our wedding coordinator!
Kacy B.

Profile Picture Kacy, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was simply amazing! She kept me calm and collected not only the day of my wedding but the days leading up to it as well! She made sure my glass was full and made our special day go
So smoothely! She's the best!! We are so glad that we chose her to be our coordinator :)

Profile Picture nicole, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am Amanda's Calligraphy and Sign girl, and I absolutely LOVE working with her. She knows how to take care of business and make everyone around her feel taken care of and appreciated.

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a vendor, I love working with Amanda! Amanda makes everything so easy, as she is so organized and always 20 steps ahead. Amanda does everything with the biggest smile on her face and will make your big day unforgettable. The best wedding planner, hands down!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!! From the day we met Amanda to start planning, to our big day it was the most enjoyable experience for us. living out of state from our wedding location we were very lucky to have Amanda Holder Events recommend all of our vendors, have seamless communication and take our style to turn it into the most beautiful wedding. We definitely had the best team from florals, catering, photography, music, and so many more thanks to Amanda's great network in San Luis Obispo!!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our friends and family to celebrate our big day!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the beginning Amanda helped us developed our vision for a small intimate San Luis Obispo vineyard destination wedding from the very beginning. After our first meeting, we immediately knew we were in good hands and she had amazing vendor contacts in SLO that proved to be beyond our expectations. Amanda made everything happen on the big day and the event itself exceeding our own expectations. She flawlessly coordinated vendor contracts, set up and break down. We hardly lifted a finger. She was personal, approachable and listened to our needs every step of the way offering suggestions and details we overlooked. Communication via Aisle Planner was a blessing and kept us in sync as we were both working professionals out of town. The day of our wedding, we were calm, relaxed and were able to spend time with our family and friends during the reception without ever worrying about the timeline. Amanda handled it all seamlessly and effortlessly. She is a pro and just a sweet personal lady! Thank you so much Amanda! Tina and Tom Mayer

Profile Picture Cristina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She was friendly, personable, and caring. She took the time to listen about our vision and ideas for our special day. We were planning a wedding on short notice and had 2 months to make all the arrangements. She had connections with local vendors who were able to book us with no problem, considering the time crunch. I was able to get in touch through phone or email when I had random questions. The day of the event went more smoothly than I could have dreamed. Amanda handled the set up, timeline, and break down of the entire event. Everything was organized and boxed up the next morning.... such a relief. I would totally recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was hired to coordinate the very first wedding event for Oceanpoint Ranch in Cambria, CA. As the General Manager with many years of experience in hosting events, I could not have been more pleased with the services that Amanda Holder provided for both her clients as well as the property. Any information we needed, any request we threw her way were all met quickly, professionally and with an amazing calm demeanor. We hope that Amanda will continue to coordinate events at Oceanpoint Ranch, and we will certainly be placing her on our preferred vendor list for future wedding requests. Bravo, Amanda!!

Profile Picture Sean, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Communication is something I strive for as a vendor working with other vendors. Amanda was able to clearly communicate scheduling, timeline, and other details and we were able to put together an amazing event together!

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't have done it without Amanda.... well we could have, but we would have huge balls of stress for months, our relationships and jobs would have suffered, and our wedding wouldn't have looked anything like how we envisioned it! (and how it did actually end up turning out!)

Amanda handles all of the details you know about, and all of the ones you don't. She makes you feel calm and on track. I never thought we would end up hiring a wedding planner, but I have zero regrets that we did. Amanda made sure that what we envisioned became reality, which allowed us to focus on what is really important... celebrating the love between each other and celebrating with our friends and family!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What an extreemly well organized and thought out wedding "Great job Amanda"! I would highly recommend Amanda for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jim, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is ALWAYS a joy to work with! She's incredibly thoughtful and detailed in every aspect of her events. Most importantly Amanda creates an atmosphere of ease, calmness, and efficiency, which allows for all other vendors and clients to experience the process and day of at its best. Always a pleasure from start to finish!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was an absolute dream to work with throughout the wedding planning process! She is organized, patient, kind, and personable. As we planned our out of town wedding, we were initially nervous about finding the right vendors and coordinating everything from a distance, but Amanda pt all of those fears away. She made sure all of our vendors were on the same page and helped my vision become a reality. Day of, she was calm but extremely hard working to make sure we were taken care of and our wedding ran smoothly. We HIGHLY recommend Amanda!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Amanda our wedding planning was 100% easier. She was on point from beginning to end. Her attention to our wants and needs was exceptional.
From assisting us in dealings with venue , rentals, set up, wedding planning and time scheduling to insuring everything was grand right to the end. She is truly amazing and a pleasure to work with. We're so happy we were lucky enough to have her friendly, professional assistance . We feel she' deserves 10 stars on a 5 scale rating.
We would recommend her to anyone ... at anytime. She truly GSD.
Thanks Amanda.

Rodney & Courtney Thomason.

Profile Picture Rodney, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is a phenomenal person to have help plan your wedding day. We are seriously still in awe of how perfect everything was and so glad we were lucky enough to work with her! Planning from out of state, it was such a relief knowing she was on top of everything.

From the start her experience and professionalism with managing a large event is evident and she leaves no small detail untouched. Amanda is a great listener and collaborator who will help you both determine your priorities and vision for the wedding along with how to best execute it. In the planning process she remains extremely organized and proactive. In addition to coordination, we worked with Amanda on the design as well since that was something we knew would be better left to the pros. We chose to let her really let her work her magic with the overall design and were not disappointed one bit. She took our crazy ideas and ran with them making it better than we could have ever imagined. Especially being out of town, choosing vendors was one thing we were really wary of. However, that was all in vain with the caliber of people she recommended. She has an amazing community of vendors to pull from with the added bonus that they are well experienced working together. Amanda only recommends the best vendors in the area, people who she confidently knows will meet her standard. That said, she is also very aware of working within the boundaries and budget you want. On our wedding day itself, she handled every detail with precision, keeping oversight of every detail and running the show quietly from behind the curtain which enabled us as well as our families to focus on the event.

More than anything, Amanda was a delight to work with! She is a people person with an approachable demeanor that she extends to everyone in attendance. It was said more than once that we wished we lived closer to be able to hang out again! We loved working with Amanda and absolutely recommend her for all your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Savannah, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the Mother of the bride and having the wedding in our home, I would not have made it though the wedding day without Amanda. She was a calming force and took care of all of our needs!! She was organized, thoughtful and dealt with all the vendors. It was great...

Profile Picture cindy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was truly a pleasure to deal with and when it was "game time" on the day of the wedding, she crushed it, which was not an easy job with my beautiful bride - thank you Amanda for everything you did, as you made the day unforgettable!

Rich & Paula Ehmke

Profile Picture Rich, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

After reaching out to a few vendors, we had a call with Amanda to discuss our wedding planning needs. We weren't looking for a full planner, as we were having a relatively small wedding. Amanda's services were great, as we had the option to have full planning (vendor selection, etc.), or partial, which included vendor recommendations and support the day of the wedding. We got to meet Amanda in person to discuss our needs, and we knew we had to hire her. Our wedding was taking place about 3 hours from our home in Paso Robles, CA, and we were unfamiliar with vendors in the area. Amanda was able to provide 2-3 recommendations for each vendor, based on our style, budget, etc. She was very responsive to e-mails, and was really great at easing my nerves as the wedding drew near. Amanda set us up through a planning site, which was a huge help. If we had issues reaching a vendor, Amanda stepped in and resolved quickly. The day before and day of the wedding, she was absolutely phenomenal. I didn't have to worry about a thing, not because I asked her about how things were going, but because I just knew everything would go well. We had a few members of the wedding party that were a bit rogue, but she handled it very well. She was absolute perfection the day of my wedding and during the ceremony/reception (I believe she was the one who got my each glass of wine consumed, asking if I was doing OK, etc.). Her vendor recommendations, assistance prior and amazing support during our special day was everything we hoped it would be. We paid for the partial service, but I feel that we go so much more. I highly, highly recommend her and only hope to be able to cross paths with her again for another event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was a true professional! She had the exact balance we were looking for in a professional---someone who can get the job done with no-nonsense but also help gently guide us through this experience that was so new to us. She was a great resource throughout our entire engagement but it was the last 3 months (and wedding of course) where we got her more involved that we felt like everything she touched was TAKEN CARE OF. It was nice because as you get closer to the wedding, so many things really slip your mind and she didn't forget about anything. The week before our wedding she learned from the caterer that we'd need to rent all the chaffing dishes and food prep equipment (this was never mentioned in several conversations or our walk through) and she completely handled the additional order (she had to use a second rental company because the company we were using didn't have this equipment). I still don't even know exactly what was ordered---but i certainly didn't care at that point. She even picked up the equipment the day of the rehearsal so we didn't incur a second delivery fee. That was 100% not her responsibility and we were so grateful. My ONLY regret was not bringing her on board to plan our entire wedding weekend start to finish. She definitely helped but my husband and I wanted to be very involved. Mistake. Wish I had just hired her for EVERYTHING.

Profile Picture Devon , 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rob and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet and work with Amanda. She went so above and beyond for us and always had a sense of ease that made all aspects of the planning stress free. She brought our vision of the day to life (and actually made it better in a lot of ways)! We received nothing but wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decor/food was. Most of all, Amanda, her mother and her husband made us feel apart of their family, and made sure we were taken care of. We would recommend Amanda to everyone and anyone for any of their event planning needs!

Profile Picture Kalyn, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda did a great job planning our wedding! She made the whole process enjoyable, easy and stress free! We received many compliments from our friends and family on how efficiently and effectively Amanda got things done while still being a very kind and enjoyable person to be around. Everything at our wedding turned out exactly how we had hoped and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was the best decision we made for our wedding! I couldn't imagine doing it with out her. Thank you, Amanda! You're the best!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda Leath was an absolute joy to work with. She listened to what we expected and followed through, even with last minute changes, AMANDA was on top of everything every step of the way. My daughters wedding went soomthly and she kept us to our timeline.

Profile Picture Denise, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was our Full Service wedding "producer" for our April 15th wedding at Standing Sun Winery in Buellton. My husband's family is from LA and mine is back in the mid-west, so without them nearby to help with planning, Amanda had especially big shoes to fill. She was one of my first calls when we got engaged because I'd known her for several years professionally as an event planner, and I wanted to learn more about her wedding services. I thought I knew how valuable a wedding coordinator was going to be, but she exceeded our expectations!

It was like she read my mind throughout the planning--every time I sent her a question about something she would reply with exactly the information I needed because she had already gathered it and was on to the next item. I don't know how she managed to work on so many things at once, and our wedding being in Santa Barbara County with vendors from Paso Robles to Santa Ynez was a little more than her average local San Luis Obispo affair. Whether it was exploring vendor options or locking them in, Amanda was by our side.

My mom said that at first she thought getting a coordinator for the wedding was a bit excessive, but once she saw how everything was coming together she knew it was the best decision we made. That's a pretty huge compliment from any mother of the bride, but especially from mine!

The day was absolutely more than we could have imagined! A month later and we are both still glowing, and getting so many compliments about it from our friends. I remember pulling up to the winery and seeing everything set up--the caterer cooking, the tents and decor beautifully arranged, the mariachi band playing, guests having fun from the moment they arrived. Everything we shared with Amanda, the feeling we wanted at our wedding (a fun and festive atmosphere), the ease for our families, guests, vendors, and ourselves--it was perfect! We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, Amanda! It was truly the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/15/16, 1 Review