All Occasions Catering & Events Planning Reviews

32 | Rochester, NY

32 Reviews for All Occasions Catering & Events Planning

Danell Gaudieri · Getting married on 03/11/2020

The best in food and service!

Excellent service, delivery, and food experience!
    This is our second time using All Occasions and it won't be the last. We opted for the "boxed lunch" for an office event with 100 attendees. The food is of exceptional quality, as is the service. Those in attendance raved about the lunch! Success!
    Pattie (the owner) is wonderful to work with. Looking forward to booking another event with them in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2019

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Wow, thanks so much, Danell! Most people underestimate the impact of an amazing box lunch on their guests. SO glad you saw it first-hand! Looking forward to our next event with you! pattie

Gail Shambo · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely perfect from start to finish!!!

I used All Occasions Catering for my Daughter’s Bridal Shower. The food was excellent! The service was superb! The Staff was so professional and clean. I have been in this Business for 25 years and I would rate them a perfect 12. I have not found a Catering Company in the Rochester Area that could come close to the perfection, cleanliness, standards,, pricing,, professional staff, and great food that All Occasions Cateting provided for my event last Spring. Thank you for a perfect day!!!! Sincerely from Gail Shambo..

Sent on 11/06/2018

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

WOW, thank you so much Gail! We try hard to help make a really stressful day segue into a relaxed and fun event for all. I really appreciate your reaching out, much love to you and yours!
    Cheers!
    pattie

Karen · Married on 06/24/2017

Great experience with planning a short notice event.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2016

All Occasions was recommended and we are very happy we went with Pattie and her crew. We knew we were in good hands the moment we walked out of the taste testing and met Pattie and her husband David. Great couple with awesome personalities that will put anyone's mind at ease. Pattie took care of every detail and would even tell me on numerous occasions to relax, she had this covered. anything that a mother and/or a bride will worry about, she took care of with professionalism and expertise. Pattie made my daughters dream become a reality. My daughter was married in Punta Cana, we had a local reception for many who could not make the wedding. It was a tropical theme tent reception at a local park with about 175 people. Pattie recommended vendors for florist, tent and bathroom trailer. They also will be receiving raving reviews. Its been 3 weeks now and we are still having guests compliment the food and atmosphere. Food was absolutely delicious, not one complaint but constant raving and questions on how we found All Occasions. You will love everything on their menu, we all did. The layouts, tables, decorations, just everything, PERFECT !!!!. When we showed up and I had seen the set up for the first time about an hour prior to guests arriving, I cried in happiness and knew my daughter and our new son-in-law would be just as happy. Real tears at the pleasure and astonishment of how beautiful the tent was set-up for my daughters day, I needed more mascara ! It was like a reception plucked right out of the Dominican and brought to NY. Once you were inside, you didn't think you were in a tent. Absolutely professional and tasteful and the best word to describe-AWESOME ! Pattie was also a pleasure to work with as we laughed at many things and she just had a way to put our minds at ease. If your looking for a top notch caterer and/or event planner, you will not regret going with Pattie and her crew. We honestly would hire again and highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Rosa · Married on 06/07/2015

Pattie & team were phenomenal at our wedding in June 2015!!! They exceeded our expectations. We had a non-traditional wedding, in the middle of nowhere, and they made it come together beautifully! From the first bite, everyone raved about the food! We can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and delicious food.

Sent on 07/29/2015

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Darling Rosa! Thank you so much for this lovely review. Your band rocked and your guests were so "into" your wedding which says alot about you and Michael as a couple! I wish you abundance in all good things! xxox pattie

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2014

If you choose any other caterer in the Rochester area, you will sorely regret it! Pattie and her staff truly made my worries disappear in both the planning and the day of my wedding. I felt as though Pattie became my guardian angel through what could have been a stressful process of planning a long-distance wedding. Go with Pattie, and the awesomely talented Chef Dave, you will thank your lucky stars you did!

Sent on 09/03/2014

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Darling Kelly, THANK YOU, the pleasure was all mine.
  • User4197934 · event on: 06/16/2014

Great food, great service. Staff is professional and helpful.

Sent on 06/24/2014

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. cheers! pattie

Barbara · event on: 05/07/2014

My event was actually a retirement party, and it went very well. There was great organization, and the food was terrific. Everyone loved the menu, and it was easy for me to be a good hostess with such great help. My event was everything I would have wished, and my friend who retired went out in style.

Sent on 07/07/2014

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thanks so much, Barbara! Hope to see you soon!

Andrea · event on: 04/25/2014

I have been planning our corporate events for a very long time and contacted All Occasions initially for their catering services. Pattie not only provided amazing food, she gave me many great ideas for the event that I had never thought of. She knew just where to place everything for the right ambience, the balloon decorations were amazing, the cake was delicious, and the bar servers and set up were top-notch. My event was a great success. Event planning is a science and an art and Pattie excels at it because she has the know-how and the creativity.

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Andrea, thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. I heard that your party was such a success! Those balloons by Celebrations Unlimited were just fabulous and added a new dimension to your (office) party space! I hope to be able to help you more in the future! pattie
  • User4201815 · event on: 04/06/2014

excellent catering and overall service

Sent on 06/25/2014

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for such a nice review! pattie

Jean · event on: 12/17/2013

The food was great, set up prompt and pretty and all went very smoothly.

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you Jean! I really appreciate your time and your lovely response!
  • User4178574 · event on: 12/09/2013

Pattie always does terrific work with great attention to detail ... and always with a smile!

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your lovely recommendation. pattie

Jess · Married on 09/07/2013

Pattie and her staff were fantastic! She took the few vague suggestions we gave her and somehow turned them into exactly the casual, relaxed wedding we were hoping for. Pattie was wonderful throughout the planning process - she made us feel comfortable right from the first meeting, she was always ready to offer awesomely fitting ideas, and she found several additional (perfect!) vendors on a moment's notice. She even hula hooped at the reception with my maid of honor and I (and she did great!!)! The All Occasions staff was incredible - they took great care of us and our guests, made sure my husband and I were fed (and properly hydrated - thank you!), and adjusted flawlessly on the fly when rain caused a change in plans. We had many, many guests tell us the food was excellent, and we thought so too! It was a pleasure to have Pattie and AOC at our wedding - we never could have pulled it off without her.

Sent on 09/08/2013

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thank You Jess & Steve! You are such a cute couple - it was my pleasure to work with you both! Love from your hula-hoopin' caterer/planner pattie!

Cathy · event on: 08/18/2013

Great food, creative and presented nicely.
    The help was very good, keep things full and picked up. Did a great job setting up and cleaning up.

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • User4178599 · event on: 07/28/2013

All Occasions takes the stress out of having a party. Pattie is professional and experienced. Her staff is helpful above and beyond expectations. We use All Occasions annually and are never disappointed.

Brenda · event on: 06/22/2013

The food and table display was fabulous! The menu was printed and placed in a frame with a personal message. Fabric on table matched my decor for the party. The catering staff could not have been more
    helpful - washing dishes, cutting and serving the cake, and taking care of everything I needed. They were
    professional, efficient and personable.

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Brenda! I really appreciate the fact that you are still happy a year after the party! pattie

Alyce · event on: 06/02/2013

We worked with Patty for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Patty was incredible! She not only worked within our budget to provide amazing food, she made dozens of suggestions and simple adjustments to our plan that made our party room gorgeous, welcoming, and just the right level of casual vs. fancy. Patty knew exactly how to lay out the room for "traffic" that worked well and had an ability to predict our guests' wants and needs that blew us away. She accommodated our family's sometimes unusual requests, and she never failed to give us her honest opinion. I would absolutely trust Patty to pull off a high stakes, once-in-a-lifetime event and make the details work perfectly as she did for us.

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Alyce, your family ROCKS! This 50th Anniversary party was SO much fun! Your parents are so amazing to have produced such kind off-spring. I loved the off-beatness that made this party special. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Marie · Married on 05/24/2013

Pattie is a delight to work with. All Occasions Catering does a fantastic job with providing delicious food adding creative touches here and there. As an added bonus, she's wonderful with coordinating with other event vendors and I've never heard anything negative from anyone. I've used them several times over the years and hope to use them for my next daughters' wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2014

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thanks Marie - and I enjoy working with you! I look forward to catering your youngest daughter's wedding! I cannot believe that time just evaporates!

Barb · Married on 08/05/2012

Pattie is fantastic! She is helpful, flexible, cheerful and creative!
    The All Occasions team is perfect-- despite the extreme heat and the 3-in-a-row evenings the team had to work for us, they were unfailingly wonderful!
    We could never have pulled the wedding weekend together without Pattie and All Occasions!

Sent on 03/20/2013

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thanks so much, Barb. You and your family were such a pleasure to work with! Rachel and Dan are such a dream couple!

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2012

Pattie and her staff are extraordinary. I cannot recommend her highly enough. The food was scrumptious, everyone was professional, and the whole thing went off without a hitch, and at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/10/2013

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! I hope I see you soon. Love to hubby!

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2012

The reception that AOC hosted was amazing :) Multiple guests approached usthroughout the evening saying what an amazing wedding it was, how it was the best ever, the food was delicious, the staff were wonderful....I could go on for days. Thank you AOC- Patty and David in paritulcar, for making the most memorable day of my husbands and my lives truly incredible.

Sent on 08/01/2012

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thank You Ashley. You and Lee were such a wonderful couple - so in love!
    xoxop

Elizabfh · Married on 06/30/2012

Patti helped us to create the most elegant/fun wedding! Upon her first visit to our cottage her wheels were spinning- crafting 3 parties in one. As guests walked down the path to cocktail hour they entered "Margaritaville"...a relaxed, nautical atmosphere featuring specialty drinks of the bride & groom (Ashey-tini & mint julep because the groom was from Ky). We had stationary and butlered hordoeurves-the praline bacon was a favorite. Next the guests crossed a bridge to an elegant evening that featured a gourmet dinner of filet mignon topped with scallops resting upon a bed of garlic pommes purée with sautéed fresh veggies encircling the masterpiece. All the dinners were prepared perfectly ( thank you David and staff) and served in a very efficient and friendly manner. After the guests enjoyed dinner & dancing the night concluded with a casual feel of how we end our nights at the lake-bite sized s'mores flamed by the chef and an ice cream bar featuring the brides favorites from a local ice cram shop.
    Patti kept the evening running smoothly-coordinated with the florist, baker & dj-so the night was flawless. She embraced our ideas of a Men's Table with a cigar bar & Kentucky Ale. She was very thoughtful to include sentimental touches of both the bride and groom to create an event that truly reflected the couple getting married and not just a beautiful party.

THANK YOU PATTI, DAVID, & THE ENTIRE STAFF OFF ALL OCCASIONS CATERING!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Jeff · Married on 06/30/2012

Patti: Met and exceeded all expectations. Everything was fantastic and people are still talking about how wonderful everything was from the beginning to the end. Starting with the theme drinks, appetizers, main course, deserts and wedding cake. Everything was just amazing. We had a sit down dinner (no Buffet) and the staff handled everyone with kit gloves and very courteously. Everyone's dinner came out at the same time and hot.
    Thank you Patti!

Sent on 08/15/2012
  • User4180573 · event on: 06/09/2012

We have worked with Pattie and her team multiple times, and I can say with confidence that not only can they provide excellent direction, professional input, but amazingly delightful foods! I would highly recommend All Occasions...Always!

All Occasions Catering & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for that wonderful review. Please do not hesitate to call on us again! pattie

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2011

I used All Occasions catering for my wedding in June. The food was fantastic, my guests raved about it for weeks. Not only was the food a positive, but Pattie (the owner) has tons of experience and helped me with things like a floor plan, timing of events and other little details that a wedding planner would have taken care of. I would highly recommend All Occasions for another event.

Sent on 06/21/2011