All Dolled Up Reviews

All Dolled Up 4
All Dolled Up 5
All Dolled Up 6
All Dolled Up 7

Livia did my make up for a "girls night out". She was able to cover dark spots on my face and used just the right amount of make up. The air brush didn't feel "cakey" or heavy. It also stayed on all night. I appreciated the fact that Livia listened to my requests on how I want my make up done as well. She made me still "look like me"... Just a little more dolled up :).

Sent on 01/09/2016

Jacque · Married on 07/18/2015

Liv was very patient with me as I decided to change my hairstyle close to the wedding. She was willing to set up a few hair trials to ensure we had the hair perfect for the wedding day. On the wedding day Liv, Erin and Kristen did a great job getting through 11 people by 3:30 pm and 3 flower girls. Everyone loved the airbrush makeup and hair. Even one of my bridesmaids who had some gray hair showing, Liv was able to cover it up with the airbrush which she was so happy about. The team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was wonderful. The makeup held for over 12 hours, my sister's was still in place the next day. I would recommend All Dolled Up to any bride, even if you have a large party Liv knows how to staff it properly to ensure everyone is finished on time.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Paula · Married on 09/13/2014

All Dolled Up was one of the recommended vendors by Green Pastures Restaurant (our wedding venue) and I'm so glad I contacted these talented women. Having an opportunity, as the bride, to do a trial run before the wedding, really helped me figure out what I did and did not want. They were great about listening to what we wanted and making recommendations for what would work best with the theme of the wedding and with out individual complexions and hair types. We looked amazing with the air brushed make up and they even did a quick fix on my hair part to even out my hair color, which I didn't even realize was uneven. I appreciated them having my back! That's exactly what a bride needs. They were just so patient and flexible and also just a lot of fun to be with! I would highly recommend All Dolled Up to anyone wanting to look gorgeous for any event.

Sent on 09/26/2014
  • Heaven

Heaven · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful and stress-free

All Dolled Up ATX was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had hair and makeup done for me and 5 bridesmaids. The hair and makeup artists, Stephanie and Emilie, were so fun to work with and made us all feel and look amazing. One of my MOH's told me she had never felt more beautiful before, even on her own wedding day. I'm so glad I decided to go with professionals and treat my best friends. I will definitely use them again for other important events and functions! Thank you ladies for helping us all feel stunning! My cell photos really don't show how amazing they did.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    All Dolled Up 8
    All Dolled Up 9
    All Dolled Up 10

All Dolled Up's reply:

Hi Heaven, Thank you so much for the great feedback. We love that you ALL felt stunning and gorgeous. Thats very important to us. We can't wait to share your beautiful photos. Thanks again for trusting us with your big day! XOXO
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

It was a pleasure having Livia and Adrian do my bridal party’s hair and make-up and Livia did both my MUAH. I got many compliments on how good I looked with my hair and make-up all dolled up. Livia was very easy to talk to and communicative which is great to have as an artist. I normally don’t get my MUAH done and she was very patient and reassuring during both my trial and day-of sessions.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Diana · Married on 04/23/2016

Livia was great to work with and I would highly recommend all dolled up to any bride wanting natural and flawless makeup on their wedding day. (But they can do amazing dramatic makeup too!) I tried one hairstyle at my trial but realized I wanted something different. I sent the photos of my new hair style and on my wedding day Livia was able to match it perfect! Whitney and Brandy were the other two stylists and they both did fantastic jobs as well. They were able to finish a total of 7 ladies in great time and with no stress. One of my bridesmaids was not happy with her look (she was not used to so much teasing) and they happily adjusted it to her comfort. It was a pleasure working with Livia, Whitney and Brandy, thank you ladies!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Livia and Brooke were great!!! Very accommodating and relaxed! Just wish they could've been there the whole day to keep me lookin' good through the night!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2013

Brooke has been my stylist for many years and when I was scheduling services for my wedding I could not imagine using anyone else. Brooke made the process easy and stress free. She scheduled a consultation in advance and then came to my venue on the day of my wedding so I didn't have to go to her. My makeup looked amazing and I loved my hair.

Sent on 10/06/2013

All Dolled Up was absolutely amazing! The entire bridal party received multiple compliments about their hair and make up. Brooke and Livia were wonderful and listened to the girls and what they wanted along with the look and feel of the wedding. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them! It was a bit more than other boutiques, but well worth it! They came to my apartment the morning of the wedding and make everyone feel gorgeous!

Sent on 03/16/2015

a · Married on 05/03/2014

Brooke and Livia were so incredibly sweet, patient and understanding on my big day. They were wonderful to work with and made me and my bridal party feel beautiful.

Sent on 07/29/2014

3.5

We were incredibly happy with services provided by All Dolled Up Austin. Our photographer recommended their services and after doing research, I set up a meeting and we're very happy with how everything turned out!

Comparatively, their prices are on the higher end, but it was worth it! Our pictures turned out amazing and all the bridesmaids enjoyed their hair and make up services too! Worth it!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Laura · Married on 06/27/2015

4.2
      3.5

Wonderful job on hair and make-up. Very friendly as well

Sent on 09/08/2015

Alessandra · Married on 03/07/2015

4.2
      3.5

I can't recommend Livia and her team enough! I first met Livia approximately 10 months before my wedding and she couldn't have been sweeter. She was extremely helpful in helping me decide on my wedding day look and made the entire process of booking hair and makeup for my friends and family very easy. Livia provided airbrush makeup and hair for myself, my mother and mother in law, as well as four of my close friends. Everyone was extremely pleased with their final look. Not to mention the pics came out great, thanks to All Dolled Up. Five stars!

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 11/11/2017

3.6
      2.5
      3.0

So, I have mixed feelings about giving a mediocre review here because all the stylists that I worked with on my wedding and trial days were great. My issue is really with the makeup itself. I was excited about trying airbrushed makeup and hired this company because that is what they offer, BUT - and this is a big but - I have come to realize that this type of makeup is not for everyone. After my trial for my bridal portraits, I almost removed the makeup because I hated it so much. It was immediately cracked and looked scaley. I decided to leave the makeup because I knew that you wouldn't be able to tell in the pictures, but I discussed the issues with All Dolled Up and they offered some reassurance that they had a different formulation they could try on the day of. I really wish that at that point they would have told me that maybe this type of makeup wasn't the best option for me. I'm sure the makeup artists are just as proficient at applying traditional foundations. Now fast forward to the wedding day. I purchased the bride + 12 package and out of the 13 of us, only 2 people liked the way their makeup looked in the end. One was my 13 year old cousin who still has perfect skin. For the rest of us, the makeup immediately looked scaley and cracked in multiple places. A couple of my bridesmaids even went so far as to remove the makeup because they disliked it that much. I explained the dislikes I had about my look, and the makeup artist applied a setting powder to help ease the look, but it really did nothing to make it look any better. In the end, I just wish that they did a better job of explaining that this might not be the best option for everyone, and I wish that they brought regular makeup to use in order to fix these issues if necessary.

Sent on 12/07/2017