Alina Moleta Event Planning & Design Reviews

18 | Miami, FL

18 Reviews for Alina Moleta Event Planning & Design

Nan · Married on 03/16/2019

Just amazing

Alina was our hero at our wedding! I was planning a total destination event, so we started the planning about 9 months before, since it would take me a few back and forth trips to get things nailed down the way we wanted. Throughout this time, Alina was super responsive, found us amazing vendors that put together our dream décor, music, food, photography, and more. She got everything done for us, reminded us of timelines, payments, and kept us up to date on all our to-dos. The day of our wedding, Alina and her team went out of the way to make sure my husband and I had a fabulous time (not to mention our guests!). We really wanted to have this day be perfect, and we couldn’t have done it without Alina.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Danielle Guerrero · Married on 12/21/2018

Best decision ever!

Alina was amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was everything we wanted. I would have never made it through it without her. Thank you for everything, Alina!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Betty · Married on 12/01/2018

Morher of the Bride

Alina and her team are absolutely necessary for the success of any event. Her attention to detail and coverage from setup to breakdown allowed us to be able to enjoy the wedding to the max. We highly recommended them.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Alina Moleta Event Planning & Design's reply:

THANK YOU Betty!! It was such a gorgeous night. It was an honor to be there. Sending you all a big hug!!! Thanks again!

Adriana · Married on 06/16/2018

Alina was THE BEST. We hired her as our day-of coordinator, and it made the day stress-free. Alina took care of every detail, sent us photos as things were being set-up, and constantly checked-in on our needs. She has the ability of also making you feel like you have known her all your life. She is the real deal!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Diego · Married on 04/14/2018

Alina exceeded our every expectation and saved us a lot of money in the process! She has close relationship with key vendors in the Miami area and the money we saved through her vendor discount more than paid for her services. Her careful attention to detail created the most memorable and magical day of our life! By working closely together, we have gained a new friend who went out of her way to make our special day everything and more than we have ever imagined! We would HIGHLY recommend Alina for weddings or any other event planning services! She is genuine, honest, professional and truly superior in her craft!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2018

Alina was the most professional, caring, helpful and supportive wedding planner that anyone could ever ask for. I was back and forth on whether or not I wanted to have a wedding planner, but this was by FAR the best decision I made during the planning process. She was always available to talk or answer my questions and she always put my mind at ease. I truly could not have pulled this off without her. The planning, and the day of my wedding went so smoothly and it is all thanks to her. I not only have the best wedding to look back on and remember, but I have also gained a good friend. Words cannot explain how grateful I am for Alina!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Tamar · Married on 01/14/2018

Alina made my daughters wedding run seamlessly. She thought of nearly everything in advance and was completely attentive to all of our needs during the wedding itself. She quietly dealt with all snafus and mishaps that we did not even become aware of until after the wedding. She was always calm and supportive and full of helpful suggestions. She is a sweet and kind presence who made us all feel at ease. She was obviously experienced and highly organized. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 01/14/2018

It's hard to explain how amazing Alina is. She made our wedding run so smoothly and it made it so that we could enjoy it as much as possible. I interviewed many people when I was looking for a day of/month of coordinator. Alina stood out because she seemed genuine and also very organized and competent.

Throughout the process Alina was great. She offered suggestions for vendors without being pushy about hiring them.

My now husband and I were both very sick and extremely overwhelmed a couple of weeks before the wedding. We went for our last walk through at our venue with Alina and our caterer. Alina, even though she was also sick, made us feel so much better when we left. She was organized and had seen so many potential wedding disasters and dealt with them that we were confident that Alina would take care of anything that went wrong. We both said to each other in the car on the way home that knowing Alina would be there on the day of the wedding made us feel like everything would be okay.

During our rehearsal she kept our whole family in line and on time while also being very sweet and funny. During our wedding she was AMAZING. She and her assistant Ana made sure that our wedding looked beautiful and all the personal touches we had brought got out at just the right times. She dealt with issues with our caterer, DJ and guest complaints with grace and kindness. She made sure we were fed and had drinks and even helped me warm up after I was freezing from being outside taking pictures. She was always there when we needed her without being in our way at all. She even bustled my dress so I could have fun on the dance floor! All of our parents and my bridal party commented about how incredible Alina was.

Hiring Alina was one of the best decisions we made around our wedding. She is incredible and I know that our wedding would not have been as wonderful without her.

Sent on 01/18/2018

VICTORIA · Married on 01/07/2018

Alina was the best wedding planner I could have hoped for. I felt like I had gained a personal assistant the first week I hired her! She helped me source vendors that worked for my budgeting also find alternatives when one of them fell thru. She came recommended by our venue (The Historic Walton House) as rightly so as she knew the space inside out. The day ran so smoothly and perfectly to time due to her excellent planning and leadership. I felt completely safe leaving our big day in her hands!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kathy · Married on 01/06/2018

Alina’s professionalism, quality of work and true creativity makes every event she coordinates a success! The intricate details she puts into making the day special , personal and memorable makes Alina stand out in her field. I would recommend her highly for her talent, integrity and abilities in her craft.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Sandi · Married on 11/18/2017

My now husband and I wanted a quick engagement and a large wedding. This was no problem for Alina who made 11/18/2017 the best day of my life. The wedding planning process is not without stress, but Alina made this an enjoyable process for us. This is not an easy task. We recommend Alina to everyone, but in particular to those who would like to enjoy the process of wedding planning and have a stress-free wedding day.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Carmen · Married on 03/03/2017

I have to start by saying that I am the type of person that likes to take control of everything because I have a hard time trusting others to do things for me. I never thought I would hire a wedding planner for my wedding, because I wanted to do everything myself to make sure it came out perfect. But, when I met Alina, I knew that she would be the best decision I made for my wedding. She truly made me feel like I could trust her in making my wedding day go as smooth as possible by getting to know what I envisioned my wedding to look like and assuring me that I would be stress free the day of my wedding. My husband was also very excited to hire her because he did not want our friends and family to have to help set up the morning of our wedding. Throughout the planning process, Alina put me in contact with great and affordable vendors. They all did an amazing job! The day of my wedding, Alina made sure I didnt have to worry about a thing. While I was getting ready with my bridesmaids and family, she worked with all of the vendors directly, including the coordinator at the venue. Even when we had a minor set back because of weather and had to have the ceremony moved indoors, Alina made sure to make the indoor location look amazing! My wedding day was perfect because of Alina. She is really an amazing person and great at what she does. Thank you Alina for making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Brianna · Married on 12/03/2016

Alina was my lifeline throughout my entire wedding planning process and most importantly on my wedding day. She was there for every step of my planning and really understood my entire vision for the wedding day. On the wedding day, she shielded me from whatever chaos was happening, put out fires with grace, and made sure every detail was perfect, which allowed me to relax and soak up the moment. Beyond her attention to detail, calming demeanor and professionalism, she has been in the business for years and will be able to connect you to fantastic vendors. Thank you, Alina, for helping to make my wedding the most unbelievable day of my life. I truly would not have been able to do it without you!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Alina is amazing!!! She was the mastermind behind my wedding and planning it with her was so much fun! Besides the actual wedding day, I really miss all of the planning. Alina has a sincere desire to make each bride feel special and I knew that my happiness was her ultimate goal, which I really appreciate! She is very detail oriented and is careful not to forget even the smallest things. Working with her in the Miami area was the best because she has connections with every type of vendor. We wouldn't have had the best of the best if it weren't for Alina's help and suggestions. With everything that I wanted, she gave me various options to choose from. Flowers, food, linens, decor, etc. and always used her expertise to guide my choices. Her calm and soothing demeanor helped us to alleviate any (guaranteed) stress leading up to the big day. Also, she was always available when we needed her and I look forward to a continued friendship with her. :)

Sent on 12/01/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/11/2016

Alina was amazing to work with from day one. Her flexibility and attention to detail was exceptional. From the planning stage to the wedding day, Alina really impressed and delivered. She was ready to tackle any crisis in the most professional and kind manner. I can't imagine my wedding going as smooth as it did without her. Thank you Alina!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Gio · Married on 04/16/2016

Alina planned our wedding and it was absolutely perfect! Still, weeks later, our guests are talking about her because not only was she running this seamless and incredibly smooth wedding, but she was so kind to everyone the entire time. Before the wedding day, she thought about every creative detail, communicating with every vendor. She started as our planner, but ended as our friend, and we are forever grateful. We will always remember how special our wedding day was. With her help, we were able to enjoy it all and not worry about a thing.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Alina Moleta Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review my work. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for being an amazing human!

T · Married on 02/18/2016

Alina Moleta is all about the details and putting an experience together that you will never forget.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lei-Ann · Married on 01/23/2016

I'd known Alina personally for years before I needed her professionally. It wasn't until then that I realized exactly how talented and multifaceted she really is! Alina was there for me every step of the way; she listened to and understood my vision and made it a reality. Minus the venue, I used every vendor she suggested and was so thankful for for her resources. Without Alina, sure I would've still had a wedding, but it would have been nowhere near as seemless, beautiful and magical as it was!!

Sent on 05/17/2016