Alicia for Make-up Reviews

13 | Lake Elsinore, CA

13 Reviews for Alicia for Make-up

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

Alicia is incredible and I'm so glad she did my makeup for my wedding. My bridesmaids and I looked incredible. She is seriously amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful, natural-looking makeup that will last for your whole wedding without making you feel like a tranvestite with 10 lbs of makeup on

Sent on 10/03/2013

Bree · Married on 07/27/2013

Alicia made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Alicia was willing to make the drive to my wedding venue and was on time. I felt like I was going crazy with everything going on around me, but she remained professional and calm. Alicia listened to everything I asked for, and perfected it. I will continue to use her for any event I have in the future and hope anyone looking for a professional makeup artist, does that same.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Alicia did a fantastic job on the makeup for my wedding. She did mine as well as my mother's and all four of my bridesmaids. She showed up on time, was well prepared, and professional. She made sure that everyone had the look that was right for them instead of doing the exact same makeup on everybody which doesn't always work. Everyone was extremely pleased with the outcome. I'm not really a makeup wearer so I was worried about looking and feeling like I had pancake makeup on. I couldn't have been more surprised that while it was much heavier than I would normally wear of course, I hardly felt like I had anything on. And it stayed in place all day, only needing lip touch ups. I would highly recommend hiring Alicia for any special occasion.

Sent on 04/21/2013
  • User3199779 · 2+ years ago

Great!!! Great!!! Great!!!
    What else can I say Alicia is wonderful!
    Great with large crazy families, like mine! Understand what I wanted. If I had any questions over email she would answer them very quickly.
    I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday!!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2012

Alicia is a master of her craft. I don't normally wear makeup but I knew I wanted a certain look, natural colors that made my eyes pop. I showed her pictures of what I wanted to like for my wedding. Not only did she match the pictures, she applied it in such a way that I felt like this was my look! She also did a great job on my mother and mother in law! Everyone was so happy with their look:) The quality of makeup was excellent, it did not feel heavy and did not fade throughout the entire night. In fact it was still on the entire next day! We were so pleased with her work that we will definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking. Thank you so much Alicia you helped me feel amazingly beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/10/2013

Alicia was a pleasure to work with- very professional, accommodating, and fun!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2012

Alicia was very professional and gave us exactly what we asked for. We were especially impressed when make-up started an hour late (by fault of misinformation from one of the bridesmaids about which resort we were staying at) and she still managed to finish in time with all the girls looking beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Erin · Married on 10/02/2011

Alicia was amazing. I had to book her fairly last minute for my wedding, without even having a trial done prior to THE day. I was a little nervous not only because of that, but because I forgot to grab a picture of what I was looking for. So Alicia was working off of her own expertise and only what I described - and she delivered. My bridesmaids all looked amazing, and she hit the nail on the head for me. All of us looked natural, yet enhanced, and not overdone. Best of all, my groom couldn't have been happier. What more could you ask for? Thanks again Alicia! Your finishing touches made all my fears melt away :)

Sent on 10/30/2011

Emily · Married on 04/02/2011

I have had my make-up done numerous times by Alicia. I've also recommended many brides to her services. I can honestly say that Alicia has an AMAZING way of making my make-up look natural and stunning! In photos, everyone always comments on how pretty my eyes look, but in reality, there is nothing in particularly special about my eyes, but Alicia has a way of making them look great! I also used her to do my make up for two of my bridal showers, at which many people asked for her information because they liked my make up so much. I 100% recommend Alicia for Engagement Pictures and day of Wedding make up, and any other special occasion.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Sara · Married on 12/04/2010

Alicia is AMAZING!!!! She is so easy to work with and understands what you want as a final result. Alicia's make-up is flawless and feels so light. Her hair styles last throughout the night. I not only trusted her with my hair and make-up for my engagement pictures, but also on my wedding day for myself and my bridesmaids. I have already recommended her to several friends including my sister-in-law who used her for her wedding as well.

Sent on 05/16/2011
  • Y

Ya-Ting · Married on 10/16/2010

Alicia was awesome on all fronts. I did a destination wedding to Temecula, so I had to correspond via e-mail for the few months before the wedding. She was always quick to respond and gave great answers to all of my questions. Part of the reason that I was drawn to Alicia was that she offers her services at better prices than a lot of the other make-up artists in the Temecula area.

During the hair and make-up trial we did a few days before the wedding, Alicia was very willing to take the time to make to ensure that we got everything just the way I wanted for my wedding. I went to dinner with some family and friends after the trial and got quiet a few compliments on her work. The trial completely reassured me that I didn't have anything to worry about, at least with my hair and make-up, the day of my wedding.

On my wedding day, Alicia and Michelle did such a great job not just with my hair and make-up, but the rest of the girls in my wedding party. My bridesmaids were very impressed with the make-up job Alicia did and even wanted to know where she got her products because they were interested in using them as well. My niece, the flower girl, was so cute to watch after she got her hair and make-up done because she kept trying to sneak glances of her reflection in the mirror.

At the wedding, I got more compliments than I could've imagined AND our photos turned out great. I definitely have Alicia to thank for a lot of those compliments :)

Sent on 01/30/2011

Pearl · Married on 08/06/2010

I loved the job Alicia and Michelle did for me and my bridal party. They were perfect and did an amazing job. I would highly receommend them for your wedding party. Alicia is an expert at makeup. My makeup stayed on all night and everyone commented on it.

Michelle Dean was equally wonderful with hair. She even did two updos over becuase the bridesmaid...and my mother weren'y totally happy. My hair stayed exactly as we set it all night, and I didn't have to take out 500 bobby pins.

Thank you for everythign girls!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2012

Alicia did my hair and makeup for my wedding on June 2nd. She was super flexible and helpful leading up to the big day, and she was awesome the day of as well! We (the bridal party) actually showed up late, but we still managed to finish ahead of schedule! All of our makeup was very well done and it lasted all day. Our hair was also very well done and lasted all day. She also managed to fit my mom in for makeup even though mom told me she didn't want to get her makeup done originally. Hire Alicia, and you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/15/2012