Alfred House Productions Reviews

6 | Los Angeles, CA

6 Reviews for Alfred House Productions

Michael Britton-Eisman · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Beyond your wildest dreams!

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, I didn't want a wedding planner. I am a bit of a perfectionist, and I just assumed no one would ever live up to my high standards. After meeting Priyan of AHP, I realized I couldn't have been more wrong. Priyan was professional, responsive, and just, in general, all over everything to make our wedding day one of the most magical and memorable days of our lives. If you're looking for a wedding planner, STOP, look no further, you've found the best in Priyan.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Mallory Bender · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

My wedding was the perfect day because of Alfred House Productions. Everything was seamless and working with Priyan from day one has been an absolute delight. He calmed all my nerves, anticipated my needs and made sure to follow what I envisioned for my wedding day. He really tunes in to your vision.
    From table linens to centerpieces to the stage to place settings, everything was thoroughly planned, which made my life so easy as the bride. He acted as a liaison between all of my vendors so I could focus on other things. I felt so comfortable putting my wedding day in his hands!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Marcus

Marcus Kaye · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Class, professionalism and fun!

We truly didn't know if we even needed a wedding planner, but my god were we wrong. We ABSOLUTELY needed one, and not just any one - we needed Priyan! Priyan made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and truly thought of and handled everything. His institution knowledge of vendors is unmatched and he's so supportive and caring. He really wants to know you, your vision, and your budget and make it work. And make it work he did - from sourcing the florals to hiring the drag queen of our dreams to perform - Priyan handled everything with class, professionalism and a lot of fun. Is it weird to say that we miss our check in calls/meetings with him?

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Annette

Annette WInters · Married on 08/10/2019

The Best Decision!

Working with Priyan was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. At first we thought we'd only get a wedding coordinator day of because our venue (Calamigos Ranch) provides a good chunk of what we need, but I'm so glad we ended up hiring him to help us design the wedding from the beginning. There are so many little things to think of and deal with that we didn't know about and both my husband and I work full time as lawyers, so it would have been so stressful not having him there handling everything for us. He was always so on top everything, very responsive, took the initiative on things and both him and his team really cared about making our wedding look and feel amazing. I was skeptical about whether he could capture the magical forest fairyland theme I had envisioned in my head, but he definitely did and understood what we wanted completely and executed it better than we had imagined. So many people told me that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to (and a few of the staff members at Calamigos said they had never seen that venue--the Oak Room--look so incredible). My family also loved him and kept telling me what a great job he was doing with making sure the wedding party, family and guests were well taken care of.

I will also say that one of the things I appreciated most is how calm he is under pressure. Apparently there were a couple of snags here and there a day or two before the wedding with vendors and he worked around the clock to fix and address it without bothering me about it, which was so nice because I honestly would not have wanted to hear about it at the time since it involved minor decor issues that I had no room in my brain for! Anyway, Priyan was a total pleasure to work with and he clearly loves the work that he does. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Jj Wienkers-Alvendia · Married on 08/06/2019

Book Alfred House NOW! You’ll be as glad you did as you will be to say I do.

Priyan is a pro in every sense of the word. He brings a both-sides-of-the-brain approach to his work, deftly handling all the logistical elements that go into planning a wedding that those civilian celebrants such as ourselves just won’t even know to think of. He never over-promises, and is always honest about what is possible within your budget. Yet at the same time, Priyan always aims to make as much of the impossible possible. And he’s as excited about your big day as you are!

He carefully considers your wants and needs listening to understand as well as contribute creatively, brimming with ideas of his own to bring your vision to life in ways you may not have even been able to articulate. He’s a pro, he’s an expert, he’s a visionary. And a sweet, kind delight to work with all the way through!

As if this hasn’t sold you enough, I leave you with this — every already married person told us that when our wedding day came we’d have to let go of our expectations and enjoy it for what it was… But you know what? It went EXACTLY as planned. And we have Priyan’s expertise leading up to and at the event, running the show with his team, to thank for so, so much of that. CALL HIM, NOW! You’ll be as glad you did as you will be to say I do.

Sent on 04/26/2020