Alex Corbanezi Beauty Reviews

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 6
Alex Corbanezi Beauty 7
  • Pushpam

Pushpam Baweja · Getting married on 08/04/2020

They Made Me Look Like A Princess!

I got married in Costa Mujeres, Mexico 2 weeks ago and Alex and Sussy were my personal hairstylist and makeup artist. They make an incredible team and are super talented. I sent Alex a picture of the hairstyles I wanted literally a few days before the wedding events began and he perfected them. I didn't even recognize myself after they were done working their magic. They not only made me look amazing, but did the same with my family's and friends styles as well. I loved every single look that they did. I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 8
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Agrawal · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing experience

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing to work with! He was very easy to communicate with via email/text, he was open to last minute changes/additions, and most importantly him and his team made everyone look fabulous! We all loved the way we looked and would 100% use him again!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Krupa Patel · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Hair/Makeup Experience with Alex and Susie!

I recently got married about 2 weeks ago and hair/ makeup were the two areas I was initially most fearful of going into the process because I just wasn’t sure it would turn out how i wanted it. I met with Alex ( hair) and Susie (makeup) during an on-site trial. I showed Alex a few pictures of what I was looking for and he was able to perfectly execute what I had requested. On the week of the wedding, he showed up timely to all events and was very efficient and consistent and I was very happy with all of the styles. I only had to give him very minimal guidance/ instruction and only one picture for him for him to quickly grasp my desire and do a perfect job each and every time. There was nothing I would Change, I was VERY happy with his services and he was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend him to other brides / bridal party members without any hesitation. For makeup, his artist Susie accompanied Alex and completed my makeup for all events. Makeup was another topic of apprehension since I’m Rather particular about makeup and was looking for a more natural look that didn’t look cakey or looked unmatched in photos or videos. I was VERY happy with Susie! Besides being super sweet, she was excellent at her job. She did it flawlessly, efficiently and was very open to suggestions and made sure I was content with all styles. Again, I only had to provide her with minimal instruction and pretty much let her make the decisions and work her magic. Turned out perfect for every event and makeup stayed put even in the heat and running around. Together, Alex and Susie made my events that much more
    Memorable - great to work with And highly recommended!! I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Desiree Vasquez · Married on 08/26/2019

Alex is an amazing professional artisit!

I first found Alex Corbanezi on Instagram, and was immediately drawn to all the amazing work on his page. For my wedding I wanted to go with a natural modern look for me and my bridesmaids and was a bit nervous when I first started looking for makeup artists. Once I found Alex I contacted him and he immediately provided all the information I needed and requested, he was sweet and well prepared.
    The day of the wedding Alex and his team came early and on time, this is something I really appreciated because It shows Alex takes his work very seriously and wants everything to look perfect.
    Throughout the day Alex and his team worked on me, 7 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers! They did an exceptional job, everyone looked beautiful and everyone was very pleased with their look, which I find rare. I felt like a beauty queen, I loved my look and Alex captured everything i wanted to embody on my wedding day. If you are looking for a hair/makeup artist Alex is the one and you would be making a huge mistake if you didn't book him.

P.S Alex is super friendly and made me feel so relaxed the day of the wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 9
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 10

Monica Jethva · Married on 08/16/2019

Perfection!

Where do I start!? Alex was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. From our email conversations to finally meeting on the big day! He made me feel so comfortable and when I saw my final look for the wedding & reception, I couldn't believe how beautiful I felt! His Instagram doesn't do justice to how great he and Suzy work. For the reception, my family was running late to make up/hair and the team was so patient with us and still worked their magic without rushing. Thanks for making my 'best day ever' truly the BEST DAY EVER! Just look at my pictures and you'll see!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 21
  • Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 08/15/2019

Beyond perfect

I absolutely loved his work, I never had such a great experience as the one that I experienced with Alex. Super talented and Professional. Thank you Alex!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 22
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 23
  • MandM

Mitali Thakor · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful to work with

I worked with Alex Corbanezi and his assistant Liza Jones for two separate wedding events, an Indian Sangeet and our wedding ceremony, plus touch-up for the reception. Alex and Liza both did an excellent job sticking to my ideas and requests. The makeup/hair stayed in place through 90* Cancun weather, beach breezes, tons of dancing, and even when we jumped into the pool after the Sangeet dance party!

I have to commend Alex especially for being professional and speedy in getting my short, fine hair into a traditional Indian wedding look, with mang tikka head jewelry and 3-lb embroidered dupatta covering my head. The outfit stayed in place spectacularly and immediately after the ceremony, he was a superstar in completely removing all the pins/head jewelry and re-touching my hair for the reception (took less than 30min which was great because we were eager to party with our guests!)

I am not normally a hair/makeup person, wearing none 90% of the time, and a big priority for me was to feel free and flexible throughout the weekend, not strapped into a chair. Both Liza and Alex respected my wishes to swim around, eat snacks, and hang out with friends before and during the hair and makeup, and never made me feel stressed or judged for wanting to relax. I was so apprehensive about not getting to enjoy my wedding weekend because of hair/makeup, but the two of them were SO CHILL and WONDERFUL in making me feel at ease. Now I am a convert -- I would highly recommend these makeup artists, especially if you're someone who doesn't normally wear makeup ;)

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 24
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 25
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 26
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Alex and his team were amazing. My makeup and hair turned out absolutely beautiful. The communication was excellent from beginning to end. I would highly recommend using Alex's services!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 27
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 28
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 29

Meeta · Married on 07/13/2019

Best South Asian Artist and Team in Cancun!!

Alex and his team were amazing to work with!! From the get go Alex was easy to talk to and he really helped calm my mom down regarding all her concerns via facetime. He was also very flexible in allowing me to add additional people list of people for hair and make up a week prior to the wedding. For all 5 events of the wedding, mom, sister and I received a dozen of compliments. For one of the events I wanted to add fresh flowers to the braid and Alex was so kind to pick some up from a local florist prior to coming to get me ready. Also, for all the Indian brides that need tikka placements and dupatta draping, Alex was phenomenal. The way he did my draping for the wedding was so amazing!! I never got tired of the heavy dupatta on my head and I did not feel like it hindered me from moving my head. I literally had it placed on my head around 7:30AM and it lasted till about 2PM (it would've lasted longer but I had to take it of to get ready for the reception), I even danced in the baraat and had no issues!! To all the South Asian Brides, if you are looking for someone who understands our culture and really help bring your wedding looks vision to life, Alex and his team are amazing!!! I would definitely hire him again if I need to get my hair and makeup done in Mexico!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Sadie

Sadie Gibson · Married on 07/08/2019

The BEST hair & make up artist!

I came across Alex on Instagram two years before my wedding and I was wowed by his work, I knew I just had to have him do my hair and make up on my big day. I recently got married at Moon Palace and arranged with Alex over Instagram to come out to him the morning of my wedding. I completely put all of my trust into Alex and he did not let me down. Alex was waiting for us to arrive and completely made us all feel at ease. All of our hair and make up was just amazing! I felt so beautiful on my special day. I had problems with my PayPal whilst I was out in Mexico and Alex was so understanding, he really is a wonderful guy. Thank you so much for being a part of my big day. Sadie xx

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 37
  • Joopa

Joopa Alabend · Married on 06/04/2019

Phenomenal service!

Alex did my hair for all my wedding events, he was amazing and I LOVED all my looks. He really knows what he is doing and is open to your vision and provides his opinion when necessary. The rest of his team did hair and make up for bridesmaids and close family and the vibe was so light and refreshing. You can not go wrong with Alex! I got so many compliments from guests the whole weekend about my hair and makeup, and it is all thanks to Alex and his team!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 38
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 39
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 40
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 41

Sorangel · Married on 05/27/2019

Best experience!

Alex was amazing! He did a great job with my hair and make-up. Exactly what I wanted for my special day.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Rachna Jain · Married on 05/11/2019

You made us look and feel

Alex’s team were very professional and understood our needs and criteria and delivered beautifully to make us look lovely and make the event a success. Kudos to your team

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 42
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 43
  • shahzeen

shahzeen · Married on 05/03/2019

Alex is the best!

Alex is amazing. I am very particular about my hair and makeup, and was nervous about finding someone for my wedding in Playa Del Carmen, and I wasnt going to be able to do a trial session either. However, from the very first communication, Alex put me at ease. He was always proactive and responsive. His prices are also very affordable. I sent him the various hair and makeup look I wanted him to create, which him and his team pulled off perfectly. I felt like an absolute princess! I can't recommend him enough, the best hair and makeup vendor in Cancun and the surrounding area, hands down!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Shelly Reynolds · Married on 04/27/2019

Run, don't walk, to book Alex for your big day!

I am SO glad I booked Alex Corbanezi to style my hair and makeup for my wedding day in Tulum, Mexico. He is extremely professional, always responsive, and very punctual (he showed up a little bit early to both my trial and they day of). He also styled my mom & mom-in-law and they both loved him as well :)
    I mentioned I wanted a natural look with light airbrushing (didn't want to go full drag for my intimate beach wedding). I feel like he really listened to me because he talked me through his makeup process and the end result was better than expected! I have very long, thick, curly hair and Alex executed my chosen hair style with ease and grace. Makeup was STUNNING, hair was FLAWLESS! I got compliments all night.
    The booking process was very smooth as well. I reached out to him for a quote, he promptly answered all of my questions, then sent over a contract and I signed! Do not even hesitate to book Alex for your wedding day as he will be the best vendor choice you make. Thank you so much, Alex!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 44
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 45
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 46
  • Krista

Krista Riedel · Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome Boho Beach Hair!!

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing! He nailed my hair and gave me exactly what I wanted- a gorgeous boho-chic updo- and it looked beautiful ALL night long! My 5 bridesmaids looked beautiful, too! I could not have been happier! I did my own makeup, but he added 2 sets of false eyelashes for me to help me get the nice thick lashes I wanted, and it looked great!
    Alex was very easy to contact when we needed to change some plans around for the hair trial and the wedding day, and he was very prompt to respond to any requests I had.
    He was very nice, easy to work with, and very accommodating! Great vendor...you will not regret booking him!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 47

Meredith · Married on 04/06/2019

Alex Corbanezi

Alex and his team were amazing to work with for my wedding in Cancun. They were all so friendly and talented. Alex responded to every email and question I had very quickly. He did an amazing job on my hair, honestly made me feel like a Victoria’s Secret model! I would highly recommend Alex and his team!!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 48

Viviane G Libman · Married on 03/04/2019

Perfect! Like a dream

It was a really good experience choose Alex for doing my hair and makeup in my wedding! His job is amazing, he is so tallent, simpatic, calm and everything was perfect, a very good experience! I really recommend him!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Viviane G Libman · Married on 03/04/2019

Perfect! Like a dream

Sent on 03/17/2019

Anjali Dhingra · Married on 02/02/2019

Great Experience!

I chose Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up without a trial based on a recommendation from my wedding planner after I had previously had a trial with another company when I was visiting Mexico that didn't go that great and didn't have time to come back to Mexico for a trial. Alex & his team (which included Ale Piedra) delivered and did such a great job for all 3 if my looks for my Indian Wedding. They were flexible and accommodating if I wanted to change things up as they were doing my looks. Most importantly they were kind and pleasurable people to work with. Would highly recommend Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up.

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 49

Débora Russo · Married on 01/10/2019

Amei, excelente profissional

Profissional maravilhoso. Rápido e me deixou linda. AMEI e super recomendo!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Alex Corbanezi Beauty's reply:

Obrigado Linda! Um forte abraço! Eu também amei te conhecer e trabalhar no seu look de madrinha! Espero que volte mais vezes para Cancun!

Bette Schlossberg · Married on 12/08/2018

Alex is absolutely the BEST!

Alex is truly the best there is in the Riviera Maya area. Coming from NYC, I was extremely picky about what I wanted done with my hair for my wedding, but Alex nailed it all 3 nights, and his team did an incredible job on all of my bridesmaids. My hair was complicated- I wanted a waterfall braid, with extensions, with real flowers woven into the waves. Alex did this no problem. He also was incredible at my airbrush makeup. I don't love getting my makeup done, as sometimes makeup artists make you look like a different person. Alex is not this way. He applies natural airbrushed makeup and really just enhances your natural beauty. I definitely will use him again when I go back to Mexico!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 50

Brittany Rice · Married on 12/04/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Alex and his team were on it from the first day we connected to set everything up. I would highly recommend him to any brides or any special event your having in the area. Beautiful person! He helped me organized transportation for my larger bridal party to have their hair and makeup done, and even picked me up for the trial run the day before. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Chelsee · Married on 12/04/2018

Very professional

Alex did the makeup for my sisters wedding and he was fantastic! He came and did a test run the day before the wedding. He picked us up the the day before and had a shuttle the next day did the whole bridal party on the wedding day. We went to a studio apartment off the resort, him and his team were awesome with hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Janelle · Married on 12/04/2018

Fabulous job!!!!!

Alex do hair make up for my best friends wedding and was perfect! He help her arrange transportation for your large group and even rented a studio near our resort to help her save money on the resort high vendor fee. Alex had refreshments for us while we were getting our makeup done also. Super sweet and would totally recommend him to any brides in the area.

Sent on 12/12/2018