Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya Reviews

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 6
Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 7

Viviane G Libman · Married on 03/04/2019

Perfect! Like a dream

It was a really good experience choose Alex for doing my hair and makeup in my wedding! His job is amazing, he is so tallent, simpatic, calm and everything was perfect, a very good experience! I really recommend him!

Viviane G Libman · Married on 03/04/2019

Perfect! Like a dream

Débora Russo · Married on 01/10/2019

Amei, excelente profissional

Profissional maravilhoso. Rápido e me deixou linda. AMEI e super recomendo!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya's reply:

Obrigado Linda! Um forte abraço! Eu também amei te conhecer e trabalhar no seu look de madrinha! Espero que volte mais vezes para Cancun!

Bette Schlossberg · Married on 12/08/2018

Alex is absolutely the BEST!

Alex is truly the best there is in the Riviera Maya area. Coming from NYC, I was extremely picky about what I wanted done with my hair for my wedding, but Alex nailed it all 3 nights, and his team did an incredible job on all of my bridesmaids. My hair was complicated- I wanted a waterfall braid, with extensions, with real flowers woven into the waves. Alex did this no problem. He also was incredible at my airbrush makeup. I don't love getting my makeup done, as sometimes makeup artists make you look like a different person. Alex is not this way. He applies natural airbrushed makeup and really just enhances your natural beauty. I definitely will use him again when I go back to Mexico!!!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 8

Brittany Rice · Married on 12/04/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Alex and his team were on it from the first day we connected to set everything up. I would highly recommend him to any brides or any special event your having in the area. Beautiful person! He helped me organized transportation for my larger bridal party to have their hair and makeup done, and even picked me up for the trial run the day before. Thank you so much for everything!

Chelsee · Married on 12/04/2018

Very professional

Alex did the makeup for my sisters wedding and he was fantastic! He came and did a test run the day before the wedding. He picked us up the the day before and had a shuttle the next day did the whole bridal party on the wedding day. We went to a studio apartment off the resort, him and his team were awesome with hair and makeup.

Janelle · Married on 12/04/2018

Fabulous job!!!!!

Alex do hair make up for my best friends wedding and was perfect! He help her arrange transportation for your large group and even rented a studio near our resort to help her save money on the resort high vendor fee. Alex had refreshments for us while we were getting our makeup done also. Super sweet and would totally recommend him to any brides in the area.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 9

Angela · Married on 12/04/2018

Best makeup artist in Cancun

Alex and his team did our makeup for my daughters wedding in Cancun. Alex was very accommodating to my daughter and her bridal, he came the day before to do a trial make up run with before the big day. On the day of wedding he had us back at the resort earlier than scheduled, Alex and his team work super fast and our makeup lasted all day. Thank you so much for making our experience wonderful!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Santacruz · Married on 11/18/2018

Never felt more beautiful in my life!

I was a bridesmaid for my close friend's wedding recently and I was blown away by Alex's work. He took his time with each and everyone of the bridesmaids and, of course, the bride herself. One thing I noticed is that he customizes the makeup to perfectly suit each and every one of us without it looking obviously different. I have had a few makeovers done in the past and I can honestly say that (and I speak for the whole bridal party) we have never felt more beautiful in our lives! Whenever I get married I'm going to have to seriously consider having a destination wedding in Cancun/ Playa del Carmen just to have Alex perform the makeover.

Adele · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful Results!

Alex and his assistant César were an absolute pleasure to have on my wedding day! Both were amazing with hair and makeup for myself and my 4 bridesmaids. They were very open and responsive to feedback and recalled all details from our trial in June! A very efficient team and beautiful results. Our makeup and hair lasted from the early morning when we started through to the sunset wedding and through the night of dancing looking just as it did in the beginning! I would recommend them to anyone without question, who is looking for dependable, professional and stunning results for a wedding in Mexico! Thank you both!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review!
    Yes we listen to what our client wants and apply the best results with Passion!
    We loved being part of your wedding! Best wishes!
  • elisha

elisha · Married on 11/03/2018

Alex is amazing!

Planning a destination wedding is a lot of work and worrying if you hire the PREFECT vendors. ALEX 's work was amazing. My wedding hair was want I dreamed. My entire wedding party was happy will Alex service. My mother could not stop taking pictures of herself.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 10
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 11

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you Elisha!! I really enjoyed being part of your dreamed wedding!! It was fun and everyone was looking happy!! Best wishes!!

Sheila Suaya · Married on 11/01/2018

Alex is the best!

Alex was amazing!!! Super patient and profesional. He did hair and make up for both my mom and I and we both look gorgeous! Would definitely recommend him :)

THANKS ALEX!!!

Richelle Mavridis · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect makeup, wonderful experience

Alex was AMAZING!! He did my hair and make up for my wedding day, as well as my bridesmaids. Everyone was so happy with their makeup and no one changed a thing. Alex was professional, listened to what type of look we wanted, and delivered just that. He was kind and happy and made us all feel very relaxed. I couldn’t recommend him highly enough. I have had my makeup done many times and this was the best I have ever had. THANK YOU Alex, we just wished you lived in Australia so we could book you again!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank your for your review! You guys were so gorgeous and pleasant to be with that made our results even better!
    Best wishes!

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

At first I was skeptical about having someone I never met do my hair for my big day. Alex and I had exchanged a few emails about my style and what I wanted for my wedding and I immediately felt comfortable! I had my hair and makeup trial when we first met in person (a day before my wedding) and I was surprised by how professional and knowledgeable Alex was! I right away knew he was my guy. Him and his amazing team dolled me up along with my bridesmaid, mom mother in law and we could not be happier with how professional and good they are. They respectfully listens to your requests, and move throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. They were on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend Alex and his team – They are worth every penny.

All of my family still talk about how much they all loved their looks! thank you Alex!

• F

Fiona · Married on 09/08/2018

Alex was amazing!!! He not only made my hair and makeup look beautiful and fantastic for my elopement ceremony but he was so calming, comforting and sweet to be around! He was very professional—running perfectly on schedule so we were able to have a stress free day! Highly recommend!!!

Heli · Married on 07/30/2018

Alex is just amazing.. I would not recommend anyone else when it comes to weddings. He is kind, fun, easy going, flexible, service minded and a real pro when it's comes to his business. He made me feel like a model for my special day. Just amazing hair and makeup. Even under a hot Mexican sun and wind everything stayed just perfect.. Even my baby girl got beautiful hair.. Just so cute.. From the bottom of my heart I thank you!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 12
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 13
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 14
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 15

Grace · Married on 05/31/2018

Where do I begin!!! Alex was so quick with his response when I first e-mailed him. And when I found out my resort was going to charge me $900 for bringing an outside vendor. Alex said he can rent a studio 5mins away from the resort (really it was only 3 mins). I was beyond excited!!!!! He even came to the lobby to pick us up. I trust his work from seeing pictures and reading reviews, I did not have a trail with him beforehand. They did amazing work, very professional and caring. They will make sure you like it as much as they do. I did not feel rush at all, they really took their time to make you look beautiful!!!! I would take them back to Jersey if I could..

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 16
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 17
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 18
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 19

Jana · Married on 05/19/2018

My experience with Alex Corbanezi Beauty was amazing! Alex was extremely professional from the beginning to the end! He responded quickly to my emails and I was easily able to communicate with him via the WhatsApp when I was in Cancun! I met him the day before my wedding for a trial run through and he was able to re-create the hair and makeup I showed him in photos. I felt his prices were very reasonable for his professional level of service. He also did my Mom and Maid of Honor the day of my wedding and they loved everything! Thank you Alex! You’re the best!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 20
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 21
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 22
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 23
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 24
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 25

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2018

Alex and his team were AMAZING! They did hair and makeup for myself, all four of my bridesmaids, my sister in law, and mother in law, and everyone looked so beautiful! I am so incredibly happy with the way I looked and we all LOVED Alex. Absolutely no hesitation in referring him to others! He’s incredible! :)

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 26
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 31
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 32
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 33

Shayne · Married on 05/11/2018

Alex did such an amazing job on my hair for my destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen. I got so many compliments on it! I was nervous about getting my hair and makeup done in Mexico but he definitely exceeded my expectations!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 34
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 35
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 36
  • X

Xhemile · Married on 05/06/2018

Alex was incredible, to say the least!! His team was extremely professional and made everyone feel super comfortable. Alex was attentive and made sure to really understand and respect the look I was going for. Everyone looks flawless in all the pictures. I highly recommend Alex!!! So fortunate to have found him! xo

Emily · Married on 04/26/2018

Omg! He was Amazing! I'm not from Tulum, so I was a bit nervous. He made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! People are still talking about how good my hair was!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 37
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 38
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 39

Valentina · Married on 04/25/2018

Alex made my day beyond amazing. The vision I had in mind was exactly what he created! We also had a ton of fun together and he kept me calm when the bride nerves kicked in. I felt like he was one of my friends!!! Highly recommend. I might add he was early and stayed late ❤️

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 40
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 41
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 42
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 43
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 44

Violeta · Married on 04/19/2018

Alex and his colleague were extremely kind and professional! They made me feel like a queen in my elopement day and fixed my hair and my makeup beautifully. I would choose them for any occasion you want to look glamorous!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/18/2018

Alex was wonderful and did an excellent job on my wedding day. He came preferred, worked quickly, and professionally. He listened to how I envisioned my hair and makeup. He really impressed me and I’d recommend him to anyone.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up Riviera Maya 45