Alex Corbanezi Beauty Reviews

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 5
  • Sonam

Sonam Kumar · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Alex and his team did my hair and makeup for 3 events over the course of a few days for my South Asian destination wedding in Cancun. He was flexible, kind, and was able to create exactly what I envisioned. He made waking up at 5am for hair and makeup really fun, which is hard to do when you are partying constantly. He was such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Martin · Getting married on 01/11/2021

Couldn't have asked for better

Alex came in with his assistant to work with myself, 8 bridesmaids and mother in law. They were so incredibly kind and fast working. We all looked stunning and everything was done 5 star. They ended up doing our little flower girl for free which was so generous, she also looked stunning. I would recommend Alex and his team to anyone. Thank you for making my day even more special.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Renu

Renu Narang · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Excellent Make up and Hair Team in Cancun!!

Alex and his team were excellent. I am the mom of the groom and my daughter and my sister all had make up and hair done from his team for 3 days in a row and he did an amazing job. We felt like movie stars and everyone just loved our hair and make up for all the wedding events. I would highly recommend Alex and his team! Thank you so much Alex and team was making us look amazing!!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 6
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Pushpam

Pushpam Baweja · Getting married on 08/04/2020

They Made Me Look Like A Princess!

I got married in Costa Mujeres, Mexico 2 weeks ago and Alex and Sussy were my personal hairstylist and makeup artist. They make an incredible team and are super talented. I sent Alex a picture of the hairstyles I wanted literally a few days before the wedding events began and he perfected them. I didn't even recognize myself after they were done working their magic. They not only made me look amazing, but did the same with my family's and friends styles as well. I loved every single look that they did. I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 7
    Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Mary Coulter · Married on 12/11/2019

Alex the superstar

Alex was so professional, fun and organised. It was such an honour to have him as a part of the biggest day of my life! Myself and all my five bridesmaids loved his work!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Diana · Married on 11/28/2019

Amazing experience

Alex without hesitation is the best makeup artist I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. He is such a pro, knows exactly what he’s doing and doesn’t take forever execute the perfect look. I hired him to do my makeup on my wedding day along with all of my bridesmaid and mother of the bride and groom. We were picked up by a shuttle and brought to his beautiful home/studio where we were greeted by his adorable cute dogs. We brought into his lovely home where he took us to his studio in the back. He had two lovely assistance working with him (im sorry I forgot their names, but they were awesome), one helped with the makeup while the other did everyone’s hair. I provided a description of what I wanted my girls to look like and of course what I wanted to look like, and they executed everything perfectly. Alex is such a kind individual, who took care of us so graciously. I would work with him over and over again, he is just that good and I’m a very picky person when it comes to makeup. My wedding day was the day best of my life, I felt so beautiful and elegant and it’s all thanks to Alex and his team. If your hesitant, don’t be it’s well worth it. Thank you Alex, your the best!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Mandy Rachel · Married on 11/27/2019

Bridal party

Alex was AMAZING! We had six people part of a bridal party and he took care of us with his team. We all looked perfect for the big day!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Reva Krishan · Married on 11/25/2019

Wedding party

Alex was amazingly professional and he did such an amazing job on her hair and make up artist but he had was so dynamic and made us look glamorous check out her pictures we look like 1 million bucks

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 8
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 13
    Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Jingwen

Jingwen Liu · Married on 11/24/2019

Couldn't be happier on my wedding day

Alex and his team did a fantastic job on makeup and hair for me and my bridesmaids. Being east Asian, I had more particular preferences and it's more difficult to find makeup examples in Playa Del Carmen. I'm so glad to have found Alex because they did a perfect job to achieve my inspirational ideas. They also worked fast and accommodated us in their studio in Playa Del Carmen to avoid the outside vendor fee. My makeup and hair stayed on all day & all night despite a really hot sweaty day. Overall I am super happy with their artistic work and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 14
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 15
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 16
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 17
    Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 11/16/2019

I felt Gorgeous!

Alex and his team did an amazing job on myself and my wedding party. He was very responsive and accommodating when I had to add a person last minute. I was a little nervous since I didn’t do a wedding trial but Alex did his magic and I felt gorgeous on my wedding day. Thank you so much!!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 18
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 19
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 20
    Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Agrawal · Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing experience

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing to work with! He was very easy to communicate with via email/text, he was open to last minute changes/additions, and most importantly him and his team made everyone look fabulous! We all loved the way we looked and would 100% use him again!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Karen

Karen Covarrubias · Married on 11/03/2019

Mind blowing!

Alex and his team did an amazing job.
    Excellent service, went beyond my expectations!
    Even the bride was impressed by my appearance.

Sent on 11/28/2019

Meera Patel · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful!

Alex and Susie were absolutely amazing! They were on time and very quick and prepared. They both made my hair and makeup visions come to life on me and I got so many compliments at all of my sister’s wedding events. On top of that, both were SO pleasant to work with! Thank you both and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great hair and makeup team!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 21
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 22
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Rosalinda

Rosalinda Balmer · Married on 11/02/2019

Best hairstylist in cancun!

Alex and his team did my hair and my mother’s hair for my wedding on November 2, 2019. They did such an AMAZING job!!!! I’m so so happy I found Alex!! My hair held up sooo good and looked absolutely beautiful all night even with all the humidity!!! I highly recommend!!!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 23
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 24
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 25
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Nicole Gray · Married on 10/31/2019

Amazing experience

I'm not the girliest of girls so for my wedding I needed someone who would make me look stunning yet still keep me unique and true to who I am. Karen was absolutely phenomenal. Our wedding was on the beach, with the heat and humidity, she managed to ensure I looked beautiful throughout it all. I couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was perfect.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 26
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 27
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 28
    Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Jigna

Mohit Patel · Married on 10/24/2019

Don't look anywhere else!

Alex and his team are definitely the way to go. He is very responsive, prompt communicator, and so nice. His entire team was awesome and did amazing work with hair, makeup, and henna application for the 3 days I hired them. Everyone who got services through Alex's team (including my family members and bridesmaids) raved about how much they loved their looks. They perfectly did my wedding day hair and makeup per the inspiration photos I showed them. Alex was great with offering packages that fit my budget. I enjoyed meeting him and everyone on his team. I am so glad I went with them for our wedding week in Mexico. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Rifi · Married on 10/10/2019

Great experience and service

ALEX was very friendly and easy to work with. He did a great job with my hair and makeup. His teammate Susie was amazing with makeup as well, the girls loved her!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Krupa Patel · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Hair/Makeup Experience with Alex and Susie!

I recently got married about 2 weeks ago and hair/ makeup were the two areas I was initially most fearful of going into the process because I just wasn’t sure it would turn out how i wanted it. I met with Alex ( hair) and Susie (makeup) during an on-site trial. I showed Alex a few pictures of what I was looking for and he was able to perfectly execute what I had requested. On the week of the wedding, he showed up timely to all events and was very efficient and consistent and I was very happy with all of the styles. I only had to give him very minimal guidance/ instruction and only one picture for him for him to quickly grasp my desire and do a perfect job each and every time. There was nothing I would Change, I was VERY happy with his services and he was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend him to other brides / bridal party members without any hesitation. For makeup, his artist Susie accompanied Alex and completed my makeup for all events. Makeup was another topic of apprehension since I’m Rather particular about makeup and was looking for a more natural look that didn’t look cakey or looked unmatched in photos or videos. I was VERY happy with Susie! Besides being super sweet, she was excellent at her job. She did it flawlessly, efficiently and was very open to suggestions and made sure I was content with all styles. Again, I only had to provide her with minimal instruction and pretty much let her make the decisions and work her magic. Turned out perfect for every event and makeup stayed put even in the heat and running around. Together, Alex and Susie made my events that much more
    Memorable - great to work with And highly recommended!! I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Desiree Vasquez · Married on 08/26/2019

Alex is an amazing professional artisit!

I first found Alex Corbanezi on Instagram, and was immediately drawn to all the amazing work on his page. For my wedding I wanted to go with a natural modern look for me and my bridesmaids and was a bit nervous when I first started looking for makeup artists. Once I found Alex I contacted him and he immediately provided all the information I needed and requested, he was sweet and well prepared.
    The day of the wedding Alex and his team came early and on time, this is something I really appreciated because It shows Alex takes his work very seriously and wants everything to look perfect.
    Throughout the day Alex and his team worked on me, 7 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers! They did an exceptional job, everyone looked beautiful and everyone was very pleased with their look, which I find rare. I felt like a beauty queen, I loved my look and Alex captured everything i wanted to embody on my wedding day. If you are looking for a hair/makeup artist Alex is the one and you would be making a huge mistake if you didn't book him.

P.S Alex is super friendly and made me feel so relaxed the day of the wedding!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 29
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 30
    Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Mimi

Mimi patel · Married on 08/24/2019

Hands down the best Hair & Makeup Artist/Team in Cancun!!!

Doing Hair & Makeup myself I was very picky with who I would want to do my Family's and Bridesmaids Hair and Makeup. I was referred to the Amazing Alex by my wonderful Wedding Planner for my Save the Date Photoshoot. I had taken a look at his work on Instagram and was amazed. I knew I had to let him work his magic on me. I was a bit nervous at first but Alex helped me relax and made sure I was okay through out the process. He did my hair and makeup and he did an absolutely phenomenal job! He made me feel and look like a Queen! I knew right then and there that I had to have him for my wedding! Knowing that both my mother and mother in law wore barely any makeup (lipstick only) I knew it was a tough order but Alex assured me it would be okay and his team made it happen. My mom and mother in law looked amazing and they still looked like themselves which is what they wanted. My sister, sister in law, and bridesmaids looked stunning and their hair and make up turned out absolutely beautiful! His team was soo understanding from taking on an unexpected switch in the scheduled timeline to making sure both my moms were okay every step of the way and doing everything in their power to accomodate my family and bridesmaids. I recommend Alex and his team to any bride out there looking for Hair and Makeup for herself and her family. If you want look and feel great Alex is the person to go to! I cant wait to have Alex do my hair and makeup in the future!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Monica Jethva · Married on 08/16/2019

Perfection!

Where do I start!? Alex was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. From our email conversations to finally meeting on the big day! He made me feel so comfortable and when I saw my final look for the wedding & reception, I couldn't believe how beautiful I felt! His Instagram doesn't do justice to how great he and Suzy work. For the reception, my family was running late to make up/hair and the team was so patient with us and still worked their magic without rushing. Thanks for making my 'best day ever' truly the BEST DAY EVER! Just look at my pictures and you'll see!!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 31
    Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 08/15/2019

Beyond perfect

I absolutely loved his work, I never had such a great experience as the one that I experienced with Alex. Super talented and Professional. Thank you Alex!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 42
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 43
    Sent on 08/17/2019
  • MandM

Mitali Thakor · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful to work with

I worked with Alex Corbanezi and his assistant Liza Jones for two separate wedding events, an Indian Sangeet and our wedding ceremony, plus touch-up for the reception. Alex and Liza both did an excellent job sticking to my ideas and requests. The makeup/hair stayed in place through 90* Cancun weather, beach breezes, tons of dancing, and even when we jumped into the pool after the Sangeet dance party!

I have to commend Alex especially for being professional and speedy in getting my short, fine hair into a traditional Indian wedding look, with mang tikka head jewelry and 3-lb embroidered dupatta covering my head. The outfit stayed in place spectacularly and immediately after the ceremony, he was a superstar in completely removing all the pins/head jewelry and re-touching my hair for the reception (took less than 30min which was great because we were eager to party with our guests!)

I am not normally a hair/makeup person, wearing none 90% of the time, and a big priority for me was to feel free and flexible throughout the weekend, not strapped into a chair. Both Liza and Alex respected my wishes to swim around, eat snacks, and hang out with friends before and during the hair and makeup, and never made me feel stressed or judged for wanting to relax. I was so apprehensive about not getting to enjoy my wedding weekend because of hair/makeup, but the two of them were SO CHILL and WONDERFUL in making me feel at ease. Now I am a convert -- I would highly recommend these makeup artists, especially if you're someone who doesn't normally wear makeup ;)

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 44
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 45
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 46
    Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Alex and his team were amazing. My makeup and hair turned out absolutely beautiful. The communication was excellent from beginning to end. I would highly recommend using Alex's services!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty 47
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 48
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty 49
    Sent on 07/31/2019

Meeta · Married on 07/13/2019

Best South Asian Artist and Team in Cancun!!

Alex and his team were amazing to work with!! From the get go Alex was easy to talk to and he really helped calm my mom down regarding all her concerns via facetime. He was also very flexible in allowing me to add additional people list of people for hair and make up a week prior to the wedding. For all 5 events of the wedding, mom, sister and I received a dozen of compliments. For one of the events I wanted to add fresh flowers to the braid and Alex was so kind to pick some up from a local florist prior to coming to get me ready. Also, for all the Indian brides that need tikka placements and dupatta draping, Alex was phenomenal. The way he did my draping for the wedding was so amazing!! I never got tired of the heavy dupatta on my head and I did not feel like it hindered me from moving my head. I literally had it placed on my head around 7:30AM and it lasted till about 2PM (it would've lasted longer but I had to take it of to get ready for the reception), I even danced in the baraat and had no issues!! To all the South Asian Brides, if you are looking for someone who understands our culture and really help bring your wedding looks vision to life, Alex and his team are amazing!!! I would definitely hire him again if I need to get my hair and makeup done in Mexico!

Sent on 07/21/2019