Alex Corbanezi Beauty Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Resha
    Resha Married on 02/03/2023

A++++ Excellent Service

Alex and his team was excellent! I couldn't be more happy. My hair and make-up came out perfect and lasted all day and night without being frizz or melting in the hot weather. You won't be disappointed with their service.
    Talia H. Married on 01/07/2023

Wedding Day!!

I loved Alex and the team! They helped me along with 8 bridesmaids and my mom get hair and makeup done for my wedding. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful and everyone loved how their hair and makeup turned out! Even with a time crunch, the team did a beautiful job and were all so kind and professional throughout the morning as we were rushing around to get everything done. Highly recommend them for any hair and makeup services! They made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 12/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun to work with and professional!

Alex is a true professional! I didn't love my makeup trial so he came out personally to do my hair and brought one of his best, Stussy, to do my makeup. I loved my hair and makeup on wedding day and have 0 regrets. The pictures are turning out perfectly- we are still waiting on the rest but makeup and hair lasted all day- and that's saying a lot- we went from 3pm to 2am essentially.

Jonathan did my bridal party and mother's makeup and I forget the name of our hair girl but she was amazing as well. We were also able to add touchups for the whole party on the day of- thank you Alex and team for being so flexible and fun to work with.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty's reply:

Thank you very much for having us! We were so excited to work with you on the wedding day and the pictures came out amazing!
    All the happiness on your married life!! Post pictures when you can!
  • Shelly
    Shelly Married on 11/20/2022

5 star service!

Alex and his team were AMAZING!!! First of all, Alex just brings so much positivity and peace on your wedding day. His energy is so warm and calming. He is so wonderful to work with. He does AMAZING hair and his team does AMAZING make-up. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day events and the make-up and hair lasted even through Mexico heat!! The make-up and hair even looked great in photos, and no flash back on photos. I would 1 million % choose Alex again for any future events!
    Tina L. Married on 09/17/2022

Cancun Destination Wedding

I loved working with Alex's team, from my hair and makeup trial to the wedding day, the team did an amazing job and really listened to what I wanted. The booking process was also very easy and very communicative.
  • Anisha
    Anisha M. Married on 09/17/2022

Excellent!

Alex & his team were very responsive from the beginning. They listened to what I wanted and were so much fun to be around! All of my looks came out exactly as I wanted them. Alex is so friendly and made getting ready for my big day that much more exciting.
  • Rany
    Rany Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous hair and makeup!

Alex and his team did a fabulous job! They made me feel and look beautiful on the most important day of my life! Alex followed the inspiration photos I provided and surpassed my expectations. His partner did a fantastic job on my makeup as well. The result was absolutely stunning and I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a quality hair and makeup artist on their special day!
  • Alexia
    Alexia E. Married on 09/02/2022

Wonderful experience

Alex made my day more than perfect, I could not recommend him more. So easy to work with, I showed him an Inspo photo for my hair and he did it even better. He went above and beyond helping me with things he didn't even need to in regards to helping me with my elopement, I wish I could relive this day over and over. Very professional and incredibly talented. You won't be sorry!
    Chantelle Married on 08/16/2022

Phenomenal!!

Alex and team have been incredible since the moment we chose them as our vendor. His replies to any questions were instant and we felt zero stress through the process. They were always early/on time and helped us stick to our schedule and were very flexible when we added someone in last moment.

I showed Alex inspo pictures for my hair and he executed very well and was very delicate with my hair. Susy did an amazing job with makeup. She also executed on my inspo pics and helped me find the right colours to suit my skin tone. My makeup stayed on for the entire event each time and that is impressive given it was August in Cancun so incredibly humid! We took a lot of pictures after events and the makeup looks so fresh.

Highly recommend Alex and team! They are very talented
    Alicia P. Married on 06/28/2022

Book Alex’s team!

My hair and make up were definitely a top priority for my destination wedding in Cancun so this was stressful knowing I wouldn’t be able to fit in a trial. Let me tell you, I cannot even put into words how amazing Alex’s team was. They absolutely nailed my hair and make up. It was even better than I could have ever dreamed. Plus it lasted through a hot and sweaty night of fun and dancing, which was key. They were also beyond nice, helping me out with last minute touch ups and making sure I ate lunch. I can’t thank them enough!

My mom, MIL, and bridal party also all got their hair and make up done and everyone looked perfect. They easily recreated the looks the girls asked for and even got creative for those who had little guidance to give them.

Don’t even think twice about it, BOOK THEM. You won’t regret it.
    Christie S. Married on 06/04/2022

100 percent recommend

Gabby and Suzzy made me feel like a bride and I was the maid of honor. They were so sweet and did such an amazing job. Did my hair and makeup at 11am and lasted all night till 2am. Would definitely recommend!
    Madhura P. Married on 05/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You could not be in better hands

Me, my sister in law, mom, and mom in law all got our hair and makeup from Alex’s team for my 3 day destination wedding in Cancun. None of us had a trial before but in spite of that we were all very very happy with how each of our looks were created. The team is amazing and I couldn’t recommend them enough. Susie and Alex were always on time, listened and understood what we wanted, were gracious and polite, and just really solid at and incredibly quick at their jobs.
    Ashika M. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Alex and his team were wonderful!
  • Sade
    Sade J. Married on 05/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved my wedding makeup & hair!

Alex's team did a wonderful job with makeup and hair for me, as well as makeup for my bridesmaids. We all looked fantastic! My wedding day was perfect. His team was easy to work with and brought my vision to life.
  • Meesha
    Meesha Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely incredible team of stylists!

Alex is a professional from the first interaction you have with him. He is flexible, helpful, and does everything he can to accommodate your requests. He himself is an incredible hairstylist but the make-up and hair stylists on his team all did amazing work on myself and my bridesmaids. They were prompt to arrive for my trial, and again for my wedding (at 4:30am!) They were flexible and good natured when a power outage set us behind schedule. They are sweet and friendly and were genuinely great people to chat with while getting glammed for my big day. This team is great at both duplicating looks seen in photos that you provide them, or improvising with minimal direction if that’s what you prefer. I would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat and cannot recommend them enough!
  • Alma
    Alma R. Married on 03/07/2022

Amazing experience

Thanks to Alex and tram for making me feel beautiful for my friend's wedding. Your team truly understood the look I was going for and delivered. Thanks for all your patience.
    Pooja M. Married on 02/20/2022

Absolutely perfect

My experience with Alex and his team (Jonnaton for hair and Csilla for makeup) was incredible. Csilla is a magician with a makeup brush. She was beyond pleasant and fun to talk to and her work was radiant. She listened to all my specifications and did exactly what I asked. Some makeup artists will do whatever they’re comfortable with regardless of what you ask, but Csilla not only listened to my vision but enhanced it. My hair is super long and medium thickness and Jonnatan did wonders with both up-do’s and flowy hair. They were responsive and professional for all 4 of my events. My only critique would be that Jonnatan was late on 2/4 occasion (30-40 minutes) but he did not rush my hair and it still came out beautiful.
    Jacqui D. Married on 01/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Work & Efficient Team!!

We had 13 women to get hair and makeup done for our cancun wedding. Alex's team made us all look AMAZING!! And we finished ahead of schedule! Everyone loved their hair and makeup. The process to book and organize with Alex was also really easy. They were flexible when we had to change locations for getting ready. Since I was coming from the U.S., I did not have time to do a hair/makeup trial but his team made the process stress-free and they used the photo ideas I brought and made them even better!
    Ati Married on 01/24/2022

The best HMUA

Alex & his team is amazing. From day 1 they were so responsive. Their work, personalities and everything is literally the best. I cannot thank them enough for making me look a princess all weekend of my wedding! Not only is their work amazing, but the pricing was so affordable. And to top it off, they are soooo punctual! Love you guys so much!
    Aakriti B. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alex and Susy were amazing!

Alex and Susy did my hair and makeup for all 3 of my wedding events (welcome dinner, sangeet, and reception) and did an excel job! Alex was able to create a beautiful up-do and curls exactly per the pictures I shared. And Susy did an excellent job with the makeup, it didn’t come off at all (not even the lip stain or eyeliner!!) throughout the events and the heat in Mexico! I highly recommend working with them. They are the sweetest and super talented!!
    Heather Married on 11/19/2021

Exceptional Hair and Makeup Team

Alex’s team did such a wonderful job for my wedding. Jonnatan did my bridal trial and wedding day hair and makeup. He is not only incredibly talented, but he is so sweet, funny, and played music to set the tone for the wedding day. He took my trial feedback seriously, which made for a stress free wedding day. My hair and makeup turned out perfect!
    Karen did a wonderful job doing makeup for the bridesmaids and my mother. She took her time and was incredibly engaging! Everyone looked gorgeous! I wish I had more photos to post but I haven’t received photos from the photographer yet.

Also just to note, Alex is extremely easy to communicate with! He was very responsive to emails, incredibly accommodating given the pandemic circumstances, and clearly takes pride in his company! Highly recommend booking with Alex’s group for your wedding!
    Paola L. Married on 11/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the best hair and makeup

I ve had the pleasure to ask for his service for my wedding in tulum for both hair and makeup.
    I can tell he is the best and in general the team is very professional.
    I was in touch with him before the event and he understood perfectly what I was looking for.
    He made for me a new makeup with strass and the result was very special.
    I was super happy and also the hair were perfect all day even with wind and rain.
    Highly recommended

Alex Corbanezi Beauty's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words! Likewise it was a pleasure to work with you and your loved ones! We wish you all the happiness in your new life!!
  • Yessenia
    Yessenia M. Married on 11/10/2021

Absolutely fantastic!

I had a destination wedding in the Cancun area (mass in Playa del Carmen, reception in Akumal). Jonathan & Perla from the Alex Corbanezi team did my hair and makeup. They traveled to the villa where I stayed at, were punctual, full of positive energy, well mannered, professional, and completely prepared. They went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was to my liking. They performed services on my mother, mother in law, Godmother, and myself all within a timely manner to make sure we made it to the ceremony in time. I don't have the words to describe what an amazing job they did with the services and making us all feel comfortable! Did I mention that I jumped in the pool in the middle of my reception and my makeup (including strip lashes) remained intact? Highly recommend!!
    Sheilla M. Married on 11/06/2021

Hair and makeup

Alex and his team went above and beyond on making me and my bridal party look as elegant and Hollywood as possible. We did our trial on Thursday before the wedding and I was so anxious, but once we were done I knew I was in the right hands. I couldn’t recommend them enough.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty's reply:

Thank you very much for trusting us! It was more than a pleasure to work with you and your loved ones. We felt really welcomed and it made a plus on the experience from both parties!
illustration stars