Alegria by Design Reviews

Alegria by Design 1
Alegria by Design 2
Alegria by Design 3

Linda · Married on 05/16/2015

Shauna at Alegria By Design was the coordinator for my daughter's wedding and reception at Firestone Vineyard in Los Olivos - her work was incredible! Her professionalism, organizational skills, attention to detail, knowledge of the venue, and timely communication with both the family and the vendors kept everything running smoothly and allowed us to relax and enjoy the celebration with our guests. Shauna's supervision of the set-up for both the ceremony and reception ensured that everything looked spectacular - and she continued working hard throughout the evening to make sure everything was in order at the end, as well! The event was a complete success!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Alexandra · Married on 04/25/2015

Shauna is amazing! From the moment we hired her as our month-of-coordinator, she was fantastic with vendor recommendations and logistical suggestions as we planned our wedding from out-of-town. Then, the month before the wedding, just as we were starting to get really overwhelmed with all the little details, she took over all of the logistics and provided support we didn't even know we needed. It is due to Shauna (and her awesome assistant) that we were so incredibly relaxed at our wedding, and able to completely enjoy every moment of it without worrying about anything at all. I know several little minor crises came up, and I don't even remember what they were because they were handled before I had to think about them! I would (and will) recommend her and Alegria to anyone getting married in the Central Coast area!!!

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • O

ofelia · Married on 11/01/2014

Armando was just absolutley amazing. Always easy to contact and quick on responding. He made sure my Weding was just what we dreamed of and more.

Sent on 11/14/2014

reina · Married on 09/19/2014

Armando is amazing! I unfortunately was totally MIA in terms of the planning process being in the first year of my residency but Armando made it happen for me. I was often unavailable because of an erratic on-call schedule but nonetheless had BIG ideas and specific tastes for my wedding that I wouldn't have been able to put in motion without him. He is hip and in the know so I didn't have to describe what I liked and didn't like ad nauseum. He is totally intuitive and could take my hodgepodge of ideas and create something totally realistic and fantastic. My wedding was magical. Armando not only aced the presentation he kept the party's flow with his funloving personality and incredible management skills. I hope to keep in touch with him for years to come as he has become a close friend through such an important milestone in my life.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Rylan · Married on 07/12/2014

Shauna is an incredible wedding planner and day-of coordinator. She helped with everything from finding vendors to staying on top of the venue/caterers to helping us set up before the ceremony/reception. She is incredibly friendly but also has a keen eye for detail. Most importantly her demeanor is fantastic - she gets people motivated with a warm and friendly way to keep the mood right.

I would absolutely recommend Shauna for any wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2014

rosella · Married on 06/28/2014

I used Shauna for my day of coordinator and she was great!! She was so helpful from the very beginning of our contract and always answered all my questions I had. She communicated with every vendor prior to my wedding to make sure everything was fine. The day of the wedding i felt no stress in dealing with my vendors, Shauna made sure that everything was running as planned. Hiring Shauna made my wedding planning run smoothly.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Ana · Married on 04/26/2014

There are not enough great things I can say about Shauna Timmons, our wedding coordinator. Shauna was my dream come true for our wedding! From the first moment I spoke to her I knew she could be trusted and was very good at what she does. We hired her for a month of coordinator and I have no clue what we would have done with out her. She handled everything so seamlessly. Contracts, coordination, timelines, every little detail Shauna was proactive and took care of. She was so professional and enjoyable to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Shauna went above and beyond for us. I cannot began, nor shall I try to say how easy she made the whole experience.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Barbara · Married on 12/20/2013

Shauna Timmons was an absolutely fabulous choice as a wedding planner. She was without question 5 star in each category.
    As a highly skilled and dedicated professional, I see Shauna moving quickly into the front ranks here in Santa Barbara as a leader in her industry. She is on time with everything , and lets nothing interfere with getting the job done. Seriously , she was recommended to us by a meticulous professional, and I recommend her to any one who wants a synchronized and stress free wedding day full of style and beauty.
    Thank You Shauna for giving us your best and making my daughter's day extraordinary. You are absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Kirra · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I had a non-flexible date planned for our wedding - all of our important days always fall on the 19th of the month! With that said, the last 19th of the year to fall on a Saturday gave us 3 months to plan a wedding. Enthusiasts of love we are. Planners of large events we are not. I met with Shauna soon after getting engaged with a few details in place but needing of much guidance in organizing the day of - lists, vendors, scheduling etc. Before the day of our wedding the help I received from Shauna that I appreciated most was the sample Week before/Day before/Day of schedule. With such a short period of time to arrange everything, all things needed to take place efficiently and orderly - and with very little confusion. It was so valuable to have someone show me the things I need to think about to stay organized and orderly. Shauna helped me think! The day before our wedding like most other weddings, we had a rehearsal. In my memory there were at least 17 people at this rehearsal, not including Shauna and her assistant Tasha. 17 people present: bride and groom, bridal party, and family. None of us had the brain to be swift or objective. The day before a wedding you need someone with experience and a very particular presence to help keep everyone calm and for everything to make sense. Shauna did this for us. Having her the day before the wedding helped make the following day beautiful and stress free (she even sent her husband to get my bouquet that had been left in the fridge at my house!) Shauna is a pro. Shauna knows what to do. Shauna knows how to plan/guide/structure a wedding - her experience is evident in all aspects of her support.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Sheila · Married on 07/27/2013

Armando and his team had a hand in every single part of our wedding. He helped us to pull together a cohesive look while staying on budget and leading us to the best vendors. He even helped me with my dress fittings. The week of my wedding I was relaxed knowing that everything was taken care of and that Armando had it covered. I would highly recomend Alegria by design!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Mayra · Married on 07/01/2012

Armando is great in organizing events. He was the wedding coordinator and he did a great job in planning it in a very short time without leaving out quality and most important making the event a success. I highly recommend his services.
    Mayra Riel

Sent on 08/18/2012

katrinna · Married on 04/28/2012

Armando was my trusted Genie! He made our weekend wedding sooo perfect! He worked with me for almost a year, and he was really patient and dedicated about everything. All our family and friends were very impressed with all of his work and speak very highly of him. He went over and beyond to offer his services me, my husband, and my family. Exceptional! Thanks so much, Armando! I’ve truly found a friend in you :)

Sent on 07/03/2012

Laura · Married on 09/30/2011

Armando was amazing! He worked with our budget and made our wedding day beautiful! It was more than we could have asked for! He was personable and fun but always professional! He definitely knows his business!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Courtney · Married on 04/09/2011

Armando with Alegria came highly recommended by my sister in law to be and I really can’t thank her enough for suggesting him. THANK YOU so much Armando! You did such a beautiful job designing and planning our wedding day. Everything looked so romantic and really fit well with our venue. Armando took so much of the stress of planning a wedding away so I really got to enjoy the whole process. Knowing that you were there really helped me to relax. We received so many compliments on our wedding day about how beautiful everything was and how smoothly everything ran and we continue to get compliments to this day! Our day was more than I could have ever asked for.

Thank you for helping to make my and Neil’s day that much more special and being so supportive, I am so proud to be a Alegria Bride!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Rosana · Married on 08/28/2010

Armando is a very talented individual. He has so many fabulous ideas to make your day special and unique. I knew from the day we first met him that I could trust Armando with everything related to my wedding day and that he would be very professional and helpful. Our experience with him was that he was prepared for EVERYTHING and always had a solution for any hiccup. My husband and I are very happy with Armando and could not have asked for anything more on our wedding day! I must say that I am proud to be an Alegria bride!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Christiana · Married on 05/19/2018

We needed a month of and day of coordinator for our wedding and Shauna definitely delivered! She was communicative from the beginning, guiding us on what vendors we needed and helping us look over vendor contracts. She helped create site maps and a thorough timeline that really helped keep the wedding organized. Shauna has so much wedding planning experience and she gives great advice on what you will and will not need depending on the venue. On wedding day, she was our absolute savior! We had so many moving parts but the wedding went without a hiccup. I would definitely recommend Alegria and Shauna!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired Shauna as our day-of & month-of wedding coordinator for our wedding at the Riviera Mansion and it was the most well spent money of the entire wedding!! She was worth every penny! Shauna was incredibly professional and she really knows her stuff. We hired her approximately a year before the wedding and right away she began helping us plan and stay on track. Her vendor recommendations were very helpful for narrowing down the large number of potential vendors in Santa Barbara. For every question we asked along the way Shauna had a thoughtful and reasonable response- she always treated our questions and concerns as if they were completely valid even though I'm sure some of them were a bit silly :) Shauna made sure that every detail of our wedding was perfect. All of the vendors knew exactly when and where to arrive- it was perfectly orchestrated! Right before I walked down the aisle I ended up with a few minutes to take in all of my wedding decor inside the Riviera Mansion and it was all set up exactly as I had wanted it. Shauna's ability to bring my wedding vision to life was truly amazing! And Shauna herself is an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend working with Alegria by Design for your Santa Barbara wedding!

Thank you, Shauna! We are so very grateful for all of your help and guidance over the last year! Our wedding was absolute perfection :)

Sent on 10/09/2016

Rebekah · Married on 09/06/2014

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Shauna Timmons as our day-of-coordinator. Our wedding was like a dream, with zero 'surprises' or regrets, and we owe this in large part to Shauna. At first, planning our wedding from 3,000 miles away seemed like a daunting task, but Shauna was able to make the process not only manageable but actually enjoyable for us. She was incredibly friendly, professional, helpful, had wonderful insight and recommendations for other local vendors as well. We are both so thankful to have had her involved in our wedding day and all the work and effort that went into it. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride or groom looking for exceptional planning help!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Christina · Married on 11/06/2010

Armando was AMAZING. Worked within our budget and provided the most beautiful, hip, amazing arangements and decor! He was worth every penny! Dont look any further....he will do it right!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Armando was awesome in helping me plan my daughter's wedding. He was always available in answering any questions and very hands on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2015