Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for AJ Production Events, LLC

User Photos
6 AJ Production Events, LLC Reviews

AJs team did it all! Their full service from decor, to photography was phenomenal! The professionalism is by far the best in the industry. The really made sure our day was the best day of our lives. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Yamelis, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aj and Jose were the absolute best. They were both so pleasant to work with in planning my event . The services we acquired from them were day of coordination, hair and make up, photography and flowers. They both excelled in all categories. The day before our wedding I received my bridal bouquet from another vendor but it was falling apart. The day before my wedding!! I was so stressed with one phone call Aj and Jose were able to make me one. I definitely would recommend them. I will be contracting them for any future events . Thank you so much both Aj and Jose
Candi & Raymon Carrillo

Profile Picture Candi, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

At AJ production Events: Very professionals, awesome people, great ideas, beautiful decorations...
I've been working with them for 4 years for events & just had a personal one for my daughter and it was amazing.
It's not just AJ Production & the crew they because your FRIENDS...!
100% RECOMMENDED

Profile Picture Jeanne, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

AJ and Jose are the best at what they do. We are the type that both really didn't want to have to put a ton of thought into have a beautiful event and wanted someone who could help be our "Imagination". AJ and Jose together are visionaries, they put together ceremony and reception decorations that were INCREDIBLE and soooo reasonably priced. We chose the colors, they put together a ton of displays and we picked what we liked best...it was that easy. It all came together flawlessly at the end. We've got great photos, incredible memories and overall an unforgettable day thanks to AJ and Jose. If you want a beautiful event, and even more beautiful memories then AJ Production Events should be your first and last stop.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fantastic Team! Would highly recommend and definitely hire again! You will be happy you chose AJ Production Events! Your stress will be low and your satisfaction will be high!

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

We are extremely grateful for AJ Production Events for making our special day a memorable one. AJ and Jose listened to our wishes and goals and helped make them a reality. We had a large wedding party which was concerning to us, but not to them. AJ Production professionally took care of brides make-up/hair, photography, video, and planning. They took charge of organizing everything, made sure that things went smoothly and our wedding day turned out no less than perfect! We definitely recommend their services!

Photo for AJ Production Events, LLC Review - Thanks Jose and AJ!!!
Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/23/16, 1 Review