55 Reviews for Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)

Our day was perfect! She was our day-of coordinator AND our officiant.

Profile Picture Jade, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Michelle was very professional and flexible. She got everything right for our special day.

Profile Picture Nedra, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was great! Great communication throughout the planning process.
Even our family members complimented us on choosing her as part of our vendor team.
We could not have picked anyone better to finalize our union.
She also came through with beautiful wooden benches we wanted for our ceremony which were the perfect touch for the rustic/country chic style we were aiming for.
Thank you so much for all your help!!!

Profile Picture Ivette, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

I was very hesitant to hire Michelle OR any wedding planner, I was one of those brides that tried to save money and thought I could do everything myself...(NOT!!!) Wedding planners are VERY expensive and thankfully Michelle was very reasonable. The less days to the wedding the more detailed it became where I was completely out of tune and stressed. My groom and I have been together for 7 years with twin (5 yr) old boys, 2 dogs and all of our family + friends flying in was very tough to organize! Michelle always responded and answered my texts and also recommended other vendors that were reasonably priced and great! She was THE BEST hired vendor at my wedding to say the least! She completely worked her tail off to make every single aspect and detail of my wedding a perfection! (and OH man theres A LOT of those little things that we all forget). I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH she's AMAZING!!! Our family couldn't be happier, she was the complete package that made it all happen and the wedding was incredible thanks to her! THANK YOU MICHELLE!!! although we live 90 minutes (driving) away, if we ever have a party or a company function I will definitely reach out in hopes she can travel and organize it because I know it will be GREAT!!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Vita, 11/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Michelle puts on an amazing ceremony, she is very professional and always responded to any of my requests in a very timely manner. She was very punctual for both the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony. I highly recommend Michelle at Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters. Thank you Michelle!!!!
-Dana L.

Profile Picture DANA, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michelle was amazing. Don't know what I would have done without her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was awesome ! Caring professional service ! We highly recommend her and her services :)

Profile Picture Dale, 1/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Michelle was there every step of the way! She was very professional and knowledgeable. She is artistic and has a great sense of fashion for weddings...and any other type of event. I couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Joey, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was amazing! She was our wedding officiate, and also provided chair rental complete with delivery and setup. She was quick to respond to my endless emails and text messages, went out of her way to meet us at the venue to discuss details of the wedding, and helped make our day beautiful. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Tia, 12/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle Carter from Affordable Swarayz went above and beyond my expectations. She made sure my daughter's wedding ran smoothly from start to finish. My only regret is not contacting her sooner.

Profile Picture User7439009, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was a destination wedding. Michelle and Affordable Swarayz took care of everything from location and decor, to officiating and photography. I highly recommend them. to create your beautiful stress free event.

Profile Picture Ray, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Michelle was very professional lady. She provided the set up and music for our beach ceremony and was our officiant. She also put up a decorative wall in our reception hall. She did a great job and was very flexible with the weather on the beach that day. She had to reset it up because of the tide coming in. Michelle did an excellent job with this. There was some issues with her sound system and the person in charge of providing the music that worked with Michelle. Michelle was very good about making good of the issue that occurred with the sound system by refunding me that portion of the money. The two decorative walls that she provided in my hall were beautiful. Over all Michelle was very flexible and did an excellent job. Thank you, The Davidson's

Profile Picture Michele, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was amazing!!!! She pulled together something magical (far exceeding our expecations!!!) 9 days before our beach wedding as our ofher planner/officiant cancelled suddenly.
Communication with her was easy, and she was very attentive throughout our short planning process!!
Our day was simply incredible, and we highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I do not know where to start because there is so much I want to say and have so much to be thankful for. Michelle took her time with me as I was someone who had never even dreamed I would be getting married and didn't know where to start with planning a wedding. I didn't even think I would need the help until i started to get overwhelmed. She helped with with everything and kept my mind at ease. I truly enjoyed working with her and our big day was so beautiful and ran so smooth because of her! I would have been lost without her help and I am so so thankful for her. I truly recommend her to anyone getting married needing help.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle Is very professional and the best at her job making sure that at all times she includes you on the planning of your wedding . I had gone to other wedding planners before and they all made me feel that it was more about their own planning rather than mine, when I met with Michelle from day one she made me feel at ease and I knew that she would make my dream wedding come true because she understood from the beginning my vision. My wedding could not have turned out more perfect. Thank you Michelle for making this happen for me.

Profile Picture Lucille, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

You are an amazing person along with your staff. Thank you sooo much

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Speaker of vows for my wedding ceremony. Very nice and proffesional. Above all though, great communication up to time of and at event. And I had a lot of questions lol.

Profile Picture User5384329, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service, always a phone call or text away. I would definitely refer Affordable Swarayz for any occasion.

Profile Picture Fran, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was a destination wedding and difficult to get all vendors to correlate but Michelle helped bring everything together!

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle did a great job coordinating our wedding! She made sure everything ran smoothly & we appreciate that very much. No stress for any of our family the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture User5245256, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle officiated our wedding and we could not have asked for a better person for the job! Michelle was so patient with us and always responded quickly to my many email questions!! She was very professional yet warm, easy to talk with, and made our guests feel at home during our wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend her services! She was great, and we loved working with her! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Michelle was our wedding coordinater, she had been referred to us by a family member. Michelle was always a call or text away if we had any questions or concerns and always was available! She made our day run smoothly and effectively. Our day was perfect thanks to Michelle's organization and exceptional service!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Natalie, 2/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Michelle was very professional and helpful. I couldn't have been more pleased with how the 4 post bamboo arch came out with her draping the fabric beautifully and the starfish as a decorative touch for our beach theme wedding.

Profile Picture Erica, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is the best! Our day could not have been better, she is a true professional at the least. Our wedding was easy and stress free thanks to Affordable Swarays.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Michelle and her team are the best. I don't know what I would have done without Michelle. She was by my side through out the entire process. She brought up things that I would have never thought of center of and her attention to detail is like no other.

Profile Picture Tiff, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning