10 Reviews for Adorn Vintage Rentals and Events

10 Adorn Vintage Rentals and Events Reviews

Giovanni and her team are AWESOME! I walked into their store with a lot of ideas but no true vision. Giovanni has amazing ideas and is a true professional designer. She made the entire process so easy. They were terrific with communication. On the wedding day they showed up on time and set everything up. I was very impressed with how everything looked on the wedding day. Thank you Giovanni and team! :)

Profile Picture Lacie, 11/26/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I spent hours looking for the perfect vendor for my friends bridal shower. Just when I was about to give up, a friend recommended me to Adorn Vintage Rental. The speedy response and professionalism was awesome !!!! My friend absolutely loved the decor !!! It was definitely a sight to see and remember !!! If your looking for Dainty and chic I would recommend Adorn Vintage you'll love it !!!

Profile Picture Missy, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

What more can I say about a wonderful experience!! As a bride I need to make sure everything was handled and it was absolutely beautiful. I was so impressed by the professionalism & creativity!! Absolutely beautiful I loved it!!!!

Profile Picture mitzi, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I used Adorn to plan and decorate an event space for my 30th birthday party. Giovanni was able to capture my vision perfectly along with providing suggestions that I hadn't thought about. Her attention to detail is amazing and the party went flawlessly. My guests can't stop raving about it! I will definitely use adorn for future events.

Profile Picture User5143300, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adorn is absolutely incredible!!! I was worried about having the wedding of my dreams on a very tight budget. Not only did I get EVERYTHING I wanted, I got it for less than expected! Giovanni was a pleasure to work and so were all other staff from beginning to end. I’m still amazed at what she was able to do with my budget. Her attention to detail was extraordinary and my wedding photos captured it all.

Profile Picture Kennedy, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adorn Vintage is the most unique and creative company I've used to plan events. The attention to detail and flawless execution of vision is without a doubt the reason I recommend their services.

Profile Picture Pari, 7/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Two words... Extravagantly Chic! The ladies at Adorn Vintage has taken event planning to the next level. I had the opportunity to consult with the brilliantly, creative Erica Eskridge. I really appreciated her keen attention to detail. Adorn Vintage exceeded my expectations and created an outstanding, memorable, unique experience for my event .

Thanks Adorn Vintage!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.7

Adorn Vintage Rentals is the best choice if you want those unique touches. Whether you are looking for whimsical, opulent, swanky, or classic, there is surely something available at a Adorn that will help you transport your guests like a time machine. Giovanni is friendly, helpful, and her attention to detail is impressive. I have never had an unpleasant experience working with her. I would absolutely recommend her if you want to remain stress-free. She's like that Fairy God-mother that shows up and turns that pumpkin of a wedding into an unforgettable experience. This type of perfection should not come at a bargain...it's an essential investment in the event you always dreamed of...and well worth it!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning
4.7

Adorn Vintage Rentals is absolutely amazing and extremely affordable. The customer service is the best and they have so many options to chose from I will highly recommend them.

Profile Picture McKenzie, 11/7/15, 1 Review