Active DJ's Reviews

9 | Hermann, MO

9 Reviews for Active DJ's

Jenna · Married on 12/09/2017

Active dj was great! I would recommend active dj to anyone!! Dean was really flexible and did everything we wanted. He helped make our wedding day extra special.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Nathan · Married on 10/31/2017

Had a last minute call so glad we picked active djs. They came through with an awesome show. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Active DJ's's reply:

Thanks Nathan & Tracy, we had a blast, Thanks for choosing Active DJ's Productions. Congrats from all of us....

Brandy · Married on 10/21/2017

Dean was the best DJ! He kept people dancing all night! And although the photo booth was having some problems he personally walked around with props and his camera and took photos of everyone. I truly appreciated that. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/23/2017

Edie · Married on 10/21/2017

Dean Turner with Active DJs and his daughter did an amazing job for our daughters wedding. They do not just provide music for your event. They did lighted logos, photo booth, wedding ceremony (which was timed perfect), took some great action photos throughout the entire day, and all while keeping the guests totally involved. He worked the timing perfectly with our wedding coordinator the entire evening. I can't tell you how many times he asked me if he could do anything else. He also did my daughters best friend's wedding. He is definitely our "go to" DJ and I highly recommend his service.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Chris · Married on 09/17/2016

First, You will not find a better dj. Dean's service is phenomenal !!! He nailed it our wedding, as far as I'm concerned he is the only dj worth booking and is very affordable. Our wedding would not have been the same without him. He does not just show up to do a job for money his heart is in it 100%. Thank you so much Dean!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Best DJ ever! Made the whole process easy and music was awesome!! Lighting was also fantastic!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Julie · Married on 06/28/2014

I was getting down to the wire in finding a DJ when I found Active DJ's. Dean, the owner, was very nice and really valued our input on the music choices. I did the ceremony and the reception at the same venue and Dean had no problem setting up two stations to do the music for both. He knows how to read the room and keep the party going. The dance floor was full all night long and all the music was wonderful. I would definitely recommend Active DJs to any bride who values good music and atmosphere at their reception.

Sent on 07/09/2014

John · Married on 08/08/2008

By far the best in the area and very reasonable!

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • W

Willard · Married on 10/14/2017

HE WAS REALLY AWESOME VERY NICE GUY REALLY KNEW WHAT EVERYONE WANTED TO HEAR AND DANCE TO HE CAME EARLY TO SET UP. THEN HE STAYED AN HOUR LATER THAN HIS PACKAGE SAID. HE TOOK LOTS OF REALLY GREAT PICTURES AND VIDEOS. HE WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH.

Sent on 10/16/2017