Absolute Party Rental Reviews

13 | Millersville, MD

13 Reviews for Absolute Party Rental

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

We used Absolute Party Rental for our wedding tent, tables, chairs, and linens. They were wonderful. They gave me a fabric sample card to take home so I could decide on a tablecloth color after I picked bridesmaid dresses, and they were flexible when I needed to change the number and size of our tables a few weeks before the wedding when some of our guests couldn't attend. They were also open to my fiancé's and my desire to not use the tent if the weather looked good. Ultimately, we went with the tent because it was festive and divided up our yard space, but we chose to skip the tent sides and use our own lights for the tent, and Absolute Party Rental was fine with that and refunded those costs. I don't think many other companies would be so flexible, and I appreciated that because our wedding turned out just the way we wanted. Tent delivery and pickup were prompt. Our yard didn't suffer any from the poles or dance floor, which was great. Bernie at Absolute Party Rental was fantastic. He came out to our house to measure before we ordered the tent and offered advice; he also answered my many questions promptly and patiently. I'd recommend this company to anyone in the area with an event or wedding.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2015

We rented our supplies from APR through our caterer, Broadneck Grill. Everything arrived on time and looked as it should. They are pros and obviously know what they're doing, and if you can get the venue or the caterer to work with them, that's one less thing you have to worry about.
    We rented patio chairs, table linens, bar glasses, plates, mugs, and flatware from them for about 70 guests for just under $1100, including the extra fee for a Sunday event. This was actually the only thing that was more expensive because our wedding was on a Sunday!

Alexandra · Married on 05/02/2015

I contacted Absolute party rental something like a week and half before my wedding to get 20 chairs from them. Despite being super last minute it was a completely no-hassle transaction. I just ordered the chairs, picked them up as arranged, and we dropped them back off after the wedding. Thanks for the speedy and problem-free service!

Chris · Married on 10/11/2014

I rented a tent, LED tent lighting, tables, chairs and other items for my wedding from Absolute Party Rental. I was extremely happy with their entire team from the guys who set up the tent to the customer service team at the office. I was especially grateful for the efforts of Bernie at Absolute. He met me at our venue for an initial site visit and I could tell he would be great to work with throughout the process. He was very thorough and offered a lot of suggestions I had not even thought about.

As our big day approached, the forecast was not looking too great and we were banking on a lot of our reception being outdoors. Bernie worked tirelessly with me to come up with a cost sensitive plan for the potential weather. Having rain in the forecast for your wedding day adds a lot of stress to an already stressful period. Bernie was calm and came up with some great ideas and everything worked out as well as we could have hoped. It was not the nicest day but it did not end up raining too much and the plan Bernie developed put me at ease so I could enjoy myself.

I also made multiple changes to my order as my needs shifted due to the weather and other factors. Bernie and his team executed on all of these changes flawlessly.

I also have to say that I think Absolute Party Rental’s prices are beyond reasonable. I was scared to ask how much my tent was going to cost at first because people had told me horror stories. It ended up being very affordable.

All in all – they were great to work with and I would not hesitate to refer them.

Katie · Married on 10/26/2013

We rented dishes from here and Bernie was very responsive and I thought the prices were very reasonable. The dishes looked great and added a little extra something to our tables.

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2013

I rented chair covers, sashes and table toppers from them for my wedding. They were great to work with and excellent at communicating with not only me, but my venue. I highly recommend them for any Baltimore, Annapolis, DC & Eastern Shore events.

Theresa · Married on 05/18/2013

We rented a large tent from them and they did a great job! They came out for my site inspection and were friendly and easy to deal with and they put the tent up a day early and were wonderful to deal with!

Laura · Married on 07/18/2009

We rented a tent and chairs from Absolute Party for our wedding day. They were incredibly professional and willing to price match with another vendor quote we had. Highly recommend!

Ashleigh · Married on 05/30/2009

Working with Absolute party rentals was the easiest part of my planning process. They came out, gave me a quote, put up the tent without disturbing the yard. With rain in the forcast, they were very flexible with holding another tent until the forcast cleared without charging me to hold it just in case. Highly recommend APR for your tenting needs.

Kristin · Married on 04/04/2009

Well, honestly, they did exactly what they promised they would, so I have nothing to complain about! Delivery was on time, and the linens and glasses were beautiful. We did order napkins that did not come...I didn't even notice, but my friend (wedding planner) did. When she called them, they immediately credited my account for them. I also requested invoices a couple times (because I kept losing mine!) and they sent them immediately to me. They were very polite and professional. We did get to their warehouse at one point and they were extremely patient with me as I tried to pick colors, etc. Also gave great advice. I would recommend them for their reliable service and their excellent communication. No regrets!

Rik · Married on 06/29/2013

These good people provided our outdoor tent for a 60 guest wedding and did an excellent job. They provided a CAD floor plan so we could work out the dance floor size. The tent was clean and in good shape. They set it up with lighting and broke it down with no problems whatsoever. I would not hesitate to use them again.

C · Married on 10/25/2008

4.2
      3.5

We rented a dance floor. Very nice on the phone. Great product. We were happy. The flexibility received 3.5 stars because it cost extra for a weekend delivery and pickup. Overall, though, top notch. I definitely recommend this vendor.

Rachel · Married on 09/15/1986

4.2

They were very helpful in every aspect.