Absolute Luxury Transportation Reviews

5 | Wilbraham, MA

5 Reviews for Absolute Luxury Transportation

We had a great experience with this company. Booking was easy, pricing was competitive, and our driver was very prompt and professional.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Best limo service in the area! Bob was our driver and he was fantastic!! We got to the church and the reception on time if not early. He even helped me straighten out my dress before I walked down the aisle. I have nothing but great things to say about Absolute Luxury, they are the best!

Sent on 11/03/2014

easy to book. reliable and professional

Sent on 02/01/2013

Absolute Luxury Transportation's reply:

Thank you very much whomever you may be lol...

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

We went with Absolute Luxury for our wedding because it was on our venues preferred vendors list. Our chauffeur was nice and helpful and the limo was on time. They also have vehicles that accommodate a large number of people, as we needed room for 14. Overall good experience!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Erin · event on 05/06/2017

0.4
      0.5

We booked a reservation with Ann Marie for a surprise birthday (which also happened to be during busy prom season). THE DAY BEFORE the date, Ann Marie called saying that she couldn't get her soon to be ex-husband "to sign the papers to allow the limo on the road". With all the guests from out of town and party plans in place, we had to find another limo company to take us last minute. We ended up calling the wonderful owner of Deluxe Limousine Service who felt horrible for us and squeezed us in last minute between his busy prom pick-ups. Ann Marie had promised to "make it up to us", but certainly did not. She did not credit us the extra $95 dollars for the added cost to us, despite working with her for several months to "make it right". We even agreed to write her a great review if she "made it right" as promised, and gave her a 5 month warning that we would write bad reviews if she didn't follow through due to her broken promises, unprofessional behavior, and poor excuses. All we got was the run-around and a million excuses about her personal problems which was way too much information to be giving a client. As I read the negative reviews about her online, I see that her poor excuses are a pattern. How can you book a limo with plenty of notice, with many people counting on you to come through, when your limos aren't even registered to be on the road!!? Then to tell your client at the last minute with the poor excuse of your personal life story about your dirt-bag soon to be ex? I strongly recommend using a reputable, reliable limo company with an emotionally stable, professional owner... NOT THIS ONE.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Absolute Luxury Transportation's reply:

I never stated I would pay any difference and I did call other companies but they would not touch my pricing and other companies do not work with me. As the contract states we are only liable for a full refund of fees that we charged you which is the $200 deposit. I never once said I would give you $95.00. I could have easily given you the money, for what reason I don’t know and I have no idea how you got the number $95.00, but anyways on the contract it clearly states that I am only liable to refund you the money you gave which was a $200.00 deposit which was refunded immediately. Yes I had to cancel due to my ex partner not signing over paperwork to have cars properly insured and registered at the time. Unfortunately life is not perfect but I appreciate the opportunity for you to use that to write a bad review. I have serviced THOUSANDS of clients over the years and I have waaaaay more good reviews than your bad one. Unfortunately in this industry no company is perfect and things happen. We are human. If you read my Facebook I have tons of amazing reviews. If you look on yelp amongst other websites Deluxe has his share of bad reviews as well. I am sorry things happened the way they did but writing a bad review over $95 over something that was beyond my control isn’t right either. Take care.