About the Details Wedding & Event Styling Reviews

About the Details Wedding & Event Styling 5
About the Details Wedding & Event Styling 6
About the Details Wedding & Event Styling 7

Schenelle · Married on 11/24/2017

Robin, owner of About the Details Wedding and Event Styling, did an amazing job executing my vision for our baby shower. She was professional, timely, and flexible. This made working with her so easy and effortless, and meant a lot to me because I was planning a New York baby shower from California.

Robin posted pictures to a personal online vision board, which she sets up for you, for me to see our ideas come together. We were also on a tight deadline and she came through with every request I had.

The elements of the baby shower that Robin and her team managed were executed flawlessly. I even have elements of the custom backdrop she created for us displayed in my daughter’s room. I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Thank you again Robin!!!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    About the Details Wedding & Event Styling 12
    About the Details Wedding & Event Styling 13
    About the Details Wedding & Event Styling 14
    About the Details Wedding & Event Styling 15

About the Details Wedding & Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Schenelle! It was a pleasure working with you on your shower and I'm glad you were pleased with my services. Best wishes to you and Baby Bella!
  • O

oliveen · Married on 05/27/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude for Robin and her staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was an amazing wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. Robin made everything so easy for me. I did not have to worry about anything . She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner ! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. One of my pastor said "this is the best wedding they every did at the church that looked so amazing". I had the opportunity to see the hall before our guest it was Stunning and breath taking. Robin you rock

Love
    The Merchants

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 12/03/2016

Robin is the ultimate professional and represents all of the qualities of a true event coordinator. I hired Robin for my wedding last month, and she listened to all of my non-traditional ideas and brought them to fruition on our special day. I never had to worry about Robin following up in a timely manner and she made sure that I stayed on track and on schedule with everything that needed to be done before my big day. Robin also did a great job running our dress rehearsal and directing the wedding party. The best part about working with Robin is that she is reliable and not overbearing; she really listened to what I wanted, she was patient with me and really cared about my happiness on my wedding day. My bridesmaids were very impressed with her as well. I highly recommend her services and I would hire her again.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Sharene · Married on 08/07/2016

Robin is incredible. I worked with her twice and her transformations are unmatched. I have seen her take an ordinary space and make it into a dream. Thank you, Robin! She also has an ingenious eye for detail. At our last event, she used yellow and gray. Even the "rain drops" on the umbrella matched the room. She is fantastic!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

brenda · Married on 09/27/2015

Everything about this was wonderful I will most definitely be using them

Sent on 01/02/2015

Chris · Married on 05/22/2015

About the Details is truly what Robin is all about. That Allstate Slogan your in good hands truly applies to Robin. Robin was able to planned our wedding within 2Months. After our initial meeting she was able to incorporate my wife wishes as well as my own. If you want to take the stress of planning your event leave it to Robin, You are guarantee to get the best for your bucks.

Thank you Robin for make our special day truly special.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2014

Robin was our life saver! We originally planned on coordinating our wedding ourselves and quickly found that we were in over our heads. We found Robin only 3 weeks before our wedding day and hiring Robin as our wedding planner was the best decision we ever made. Robin took over all of the details and completely put our minds at ease.

Robin stayed in constant contact with us updating us on new ideas or changes she thought would work best with our theme. She contacted our vendors and worked out all of the details with them. She also stayed in constant communication with our venue to ensure that they were able to fulfill all of our needs for our day.

Robin only had 1 hour to set up our venue for our reception. A challenge to the say the least. But, when we walked into our venue, we were floored by how absolutely stunning it was. We loved every little detail and personal touch that only Robin could've created. She truly captured and nailed the exact style we wanted and her creativity and vision far surpassed our expectations.

Because of the time constraints, Robin could not attend our ceremony. However, she scripted our ceremony timeline and coordinated our wedding rehearsal like a Drill Sergeant. We weren't leaving until everyone knew their place and role.

To put it simply, our day could not and would not have been possible if it weren't for Robin. She made our day the most memorable day of our lives and for that we are forever grateful.

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2014

A bride’s perspective….

Our wedding day was the best day of my life. The wedding itself was perfect from start to finish. I couldn’t have imagined a better day. Part of the reason why our wedding day was amazing was because we chose Robin Gardner-Jones , owner of About the Details Wedding Coordination and Design Services, to be our wedding planner and day-of coordinator.

Robin was a delight to work with. She listened to what I wanted and made it happen! She was always available when I had any questions or ideas and was always open to what I wanted to do. She was also eager to offer up any suggestions that she thought went well with my vision. She also worked with my schedule, meeting sometimes after work on a Friday well in to the evening to hammer out details.

Robin’s most outstanding contribution was how hard she worked for me. An example of this would be when I didn’t like the choices for my RSVP cards Robin offered to make what I wanted by hand. She did such a flawless job, that no one could tell that they were not part of the original set.

Robin came with my to meet other vendors to coordinate with them. I couldn’t help but notice how my DJ, photographer, florist, and venue owner took to Robin. My venue owner even went as far as to pull me aside to tell me that normally he didn’t like working with wedding planners, but that Robin was the exception.

I’ll never forget when I first walked down the aisle and when I first entered the reception hall and saw how everything looked for the first time. Everything was simply stunning. It was even better than I had imagined it could be. And it’s all thanks to Robin Gardner-Jones and About the Details!

Sent on 06/15/2014
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 06/01/2013

I would highly recommend Robin to any bride that needs help through the wedding process, especially if you are nervous, confused, or just want it right. Robin will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding becomes a reality stress free. Thank you Robin, Dominick and I appreciated everything you did from beginning all the way to the end of the night of my wedding we really appreciate it.

Sent on 10/28/2015