107 Reviews for A Thyme Savor Catering

Organic (1)
Vegan (1)
House Beer (1)
106 A Thyme Savor Catering Reviews

I have attended many weddings in my lifetime but the food at my daughter's Wedding was a class act!!!
I was responsible for all the planning due to the long distance venue. She is in Ca and I am in NC!!
The Thyme Savor staff helped me with every detail! Starting with menu planning! Each person that I talked with was knowledgeable and "on top" of all aspects of my event!! The food preparation was excellent! The food was hot and tasted excellent and four of my guest were CHEF'S. Cordon BL, CIA qualified. One guest is a culinary arts professor in Alabama and he could not stop with the compliments. The waitstaff was professional and FRIENDLY to all my guest. This experience made me look great!!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't brag on A Thyme Savor enough! We went in to do our tasting and everything was INCREDIBLE! They were awesome at working with our budget and suggesting ideas on how to stay within budget while at the same time really spoiling us and our guests! On our wedding day everything went flawlessly! Their friendly service team served hors d'oeuvres not only to our guests, but made sure to come around to the bridal party as well while we did pictures etc... For dinner they had everything on the buffet assorted perfectly, and every single guest that I have talked to since the wedding has raved over how good the food was! I've always heard that if the food is good at your wedding that is all that guests mostly remember, and they knocked it out of the park!

Profile Picture Brooke , 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely amazing!! All of my guest said," best food ever at a wedding!" Service was wonderful too! Highly recommend A Thyme Savor for any event!

Profile Picture Massey, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

A Thyme Savor was the PERFECT choice for our beach wedding! After attending weddings where the food is so-so, I wanted to make sure the food at my own wedding would be delicious. Every part of the meal, from hor d'oeuvres and side dishes to the main course, was tasted amazing! We enjoyed a low country boil, which worked perfectly for our beach wedding. A Thyme Savor worked with me on every detail, helping me choose which hor d'oeuvres and side dished would work well with our low country boil idea. They were so easy to work with and completely professional. If you're looking to have delicious food at your wedding, I would 110% recommend A Thyme Savor!

Our total costs included what is listed below for 80 people:
1 bartender
3 servers
1 chef to cook on-site
3 hor d'oeuvres
2 entrees (low country boil and grilled chicken)
2 sides (green beans and mac 'n cheese were AMAZING)
salad
rolls

Photo for A Thyme Savor Catering Review - As you can see, I was super pumped about the food!
Photo for A Thyme Savor Catering Review - This tasted AMAZING!
Photo for A Thyme Savor Catering Review - The spread looked great!
Photo for A Thyme Savor Catering Review - The salad was delicious!
Photo for A Thyme Savor Catering Review - They even cooked on-site!
Profile Picture Mary, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Danielle, Jeff and Liz, thank you. You made our daughters wedding a great success. The guests loved the food at all 3 events you did for us. You clearly are the best caterer in the area - hands down. I really enjoyed interacting with the A Thyme Savor Team. Go check everyone out and come back and hire A Thyme Savor. They will make your event a complete success. Food was the most important thing for the bride and groom and we were completely satisfied. Thanks again. Mike and Julie.

Profile Picture Mike, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Every moment with Thyme Savor Catering was a great experience from the tasting to the dinner on the day off. The Staff was really sweet and always made sure I was taken care off and eating throughout the evening. To this day months after my wedding everyone is telling me how delicious the food was. Thank you Thyme Savor!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Great experience! Food was absolutely delicious and service was great! We had fried mac and cheese bites, a taco bar, an asain noodle bar, and cheesecake bites which were all a hit with my guests! They were even kind enough to set aside some of the appetizer for my husband and I as they knew its a struggle to find time to eat as the bride and groom. The servers and chefs were fantastic and speedy and Liz was great to work with from start to finish! They provided utensils, plates, set up and clean up. Food was fresh and love the fact that they don't waste leftovers! Anything we were unable to take home they offered to donate to the local firehouse. Great experience would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture mary, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Asian, Mexican, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian

Thyme Savor was absolutely DELISH and the service was excellent!!! Presentation was exactly what we wanted and loved! Liz and team were absolutely phenomenal and accommodating in menu selections, quantities, lunches and wedding night deserts!

Profile Picture Selenia, 10/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Southern

What a truly wonderful rehearsal and wedding experience! John and Elisha were wonderful Friday night and received ovation from dinner attendees. The experience Saturday night at Atrium was equally as amazing. That is a difficult venue for a caterer; staff has to almost run all night long with the logistics yet again, John and staff were incredible. Food was delicious and received so many compliments. You truly have a very special catering enterprise.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

A Thyme Savor Catering was fantastic! We absolutely loved working with Liz and her team - she made sure everything was exactly what my husband and I wanted. Everyone, including my uncle who was a chef for over 30 years, commented on how amazing the food...and the firefly sweet tea & lemonade was definitely a crowd favorite. We couldn't have made a better decision when choosing a Thyme Savor Catering for our special day.

Profile Picture Jay, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We cannot say enough positive things about a Thyme Savor Catering. From the moment they responded to our questions 10 months before our wedding until the actual wedding day, they have delivered excellent service. Liz was super helpful throughout the experience. The food was amazing, our guests all raved about it, the service was awesome, and they were timely and efficient. Would hire this business again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture jessica, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American, BBQ, Local, Seafood, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We are extremely happy that we chose Thyme Savor Catering to cater our recent wedding! From the beginning, our experience started so well dealing with Liz. She was pleasant, accommodating, and quick to respond. Then when it came to our wedding day, the food was as delicious as it was during our tasting! So many of our guests raved to us about how much they enjoyed the food. It was very flavorful and the salmon and steaks were cooked to the perfect temperature as we requested. Not only was the food delicious, but the servers and bartenders were so great! They were very attentive and so proactively helping with everything! Just great all around! Thank you Thyme Savor! -Marta & Adam

Profile Picture Marta, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with A Thyme Savor-- across the board, best wedding food anyone has ever had. My mother law is a pescatarian with a number of dietary restrictions, while my father is emphatically pro-meat. Liz worked closely with our family to select a menu that had something for everyone and both parents were blown away by the tuna and braised-beef short ribs, respectively. The entire team worked so hard to make sure that we had a great night and we are so incredibly grateful to have them on our side for our wedding. We are looking forward to finding opportunities warranting catering just so we can have the chicken and waffle appetizers again. swoon!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Best catering company in all of Wilmington with the best food. They allow you to hand pick items to make your event truly what you envision. Hands down - amazing food and your guests will be raving to you about it months and months later.

Profile Picture sarah, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

A Thyme Savor – Highly recommend! A Thyme Savor catered our wedding at Wrightsville Manor and everyone raved about the food! When we first met with A Thyme Savor, they were so friendly and really explained every single dish perfectly. They suggested a family style dinner so each guest could try the a little bit of everything (we had beef, chicken and fresh catch). All of our guests LOVED the fact that they could try everything. Thank you so much to you and your team for all of the hard work. Delicious food!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/29/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Seafood, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Family Style, Server(s)

Great service and great food selection!

Profile Picture Laural, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great food - only got heavy hors d'oeuvres. Great, friendly staff. Made sure everything was taken care of prior to event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

great hors d"oeuvres..easy to order, tasted great

Profile Picture emily, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very impressed with food and set up. Many of my guests all asked for cards.
Def will use again

Profile Picture Carol, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our event was a funeral reception, so obviously it was very last minute. The staff at Thyme Savor was so helpful and kind. We were actually ready to start about an hour earlier than we anticipated and I called to let them know and they rushed over right away with everything. The delivery and set up was flawless and the food was wonderful. It made a very difficult time for my family much easier. The last thing you want to do when you lose a family member is plan and execute a reception for 70 people. Thyme Savor made it so easy and perfect. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

A Thyme Savor went above and beyond to meet our dietary needs. They offered gluten free options to go with our non-allergenic foods. They even made a special meal for me (the bride) since I was the only vegan. They truly go above and beyond, as well as being thoughtful and quick to respond to phone calls and e-mails. I would recommend them for any event, no matter how big or small. It was a perfect day, made even better by the crew at A Thyme Savor.

Profile Picture Madison, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was delicious and we had rave reviews from guests! The presentation was absolutely beautiful- even the basket of rolls was elegant and elevated the look of our wedding. The on-site chef came by more than once to make sure we enjoyed everything and the staff was quick, courteous and prompt. We can't wait to find more events to hire A Thyme Savor for!

Profile Picture rachel, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We would definitely use A Time Savor again!! What deliciously and beautifully displayed food! It was a great wedding!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I went to A Thyme Savor with a last minute event. We sat at the table and tossed around different ideas. Their level of excitement and professionalism had me walking out the door with confidence that my event was going to be a success. I recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture User7468734, 1+ year ago, 1 Review