A Thyme Savor Catering Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 11/04/2022

Delicious!

They have great menu options, helped make sure my guests with food allergies were accommodated, and everything was delicious!
    Samantha B. Married on 09/23/2022

Book them!

Cannot say enough good things about Liz and her team at Thyme Savor! Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was at our wedding. On top of that the service was excellent! They made sure to take care of the wedding party and family during photos while also attending to our guests enjoying cocktail hour. We did food stations around the corners of our venue which was a little unique and Thyme Savor still knocked it out of the park! The carving station, shrimp and grits, and scallops were particularly huge hits with everyone. We will be going to them for any future catered events!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

Yayy!!! Thanks so much Samantha. Your wedding at Wrightsville Manor with the Gather Event girls was SO fun! The band made for an epic party!! We really appreciate your review and I'm so glad your guests enjoyed the food and our services!!!
    Congrats & Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 09/10/2022

Best Caterer EVERRR!

Holy I don't know where to begin with how phenomenal A Thyme Savor is! From the beginning, we knew we were in the best hands with Liz. She was accommodating, helpful, and organized throughout our engagement. On the wedding day, ATS staff were on it and the food was AMAZING. We had sooo many of our guests tell us it was the best wedding food they've had!!!! They even made cannolis for us since we didn't do a wedding cake and they were the best cannolis we've ever had. Book ATS and you won't regret it!!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

Awww Amanda you have no idea how much I needed to read this first thing this morning! Thank you SO MUCH! It makes me so happy to know we were a part of making your celebration so special! Congratulations to you and Aaron! We wish you all the happiness in your marriage!
  • Alli
    Alli C. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very unique wedding food!!

The best caterer EVER! We did passed appetizers and dinner stations for our guests and it was truly amazing. Our guests haven't stopped talking about how awesome the food was ever since our wedding! Liz is so professional and easy to work with. We did a tasting several months before our wedding and everything tasted the exact same on the day of. I couldn't have asked for better service or food! They even packed up leftovers for me and my husband to enjoy after the festivities. Thank you, thank you!!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

Alli I'm SO happy to read this, thank you for sharing!! I saw the pictures from your wedding and it looked like an absolute BLAST! I'm thrilled you all enjoyed our foods and services for such a special day.
    Congrats and best wishes to you guys!
  • Kassandra
    Kassandra R. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal, incredible, amazing food and service

We just got married on September 10, and from day one I always said great food was my priority. I did not want the typical "wedding food" of bland baked potato, a piece of dry chicken and some string beans. Last year around October we had scheduled a tasting with Thyme Savor that wouldn't take place until after the New Year because of how busy they were and us not able to line up our schedules with them. One day we got a phone call from Liz telling us she didn't want to pressure us but another couple was insterested in hiring them for our date so she was giving me the courtesy heads up. We knew that if we didn't book them the date would open up and we would potentially lose them, so we read dozens of reviews online and ultimately decided to sign a contract blindly. Thank God we did! At our tasting everything was so delicious we had a hard time choosing between different options. At our wedding this past weekend, EVERYONE raved about our food! I was even pleasantly surprised to hear that some of the pickiest eaters in my family had gone back for seconds! We had so much left over from last minute cancellations but I wasn't even mad because it allowed us to have more of that yummy food over the next few days. We ordered the Island Thyme buffet (everything was amazing), 5 different appetizers (who could pick just 3?) AND their Venetian dessert display. Brownies, cookies, parfaits, cannolis! I promise you, YOU WILL NOT REGRET! If you find yourself in a situation like ours, having to decide on the spur of a moment DO IT! A Thyme Savor delivered the amazing food I wanted and I am so thankful they have a restaurant in town that we can visit on our anniversary or for special date nights. Also their staff was incredible, professional and so easy to work with. 10/10 recommend

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

WOW Kassandra, you sweet soul. Reading this makes me so happy. We appreciate your compliments so much! It is such an honor to be a part of one of the most important days of your lives and I'm so glad we did not disappoint! Congratulations and best wishes to you and Nick!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 08/28/2022

Amazing experience

Liz and her team are fantastic! We received so many compliments on our wedding food, especially the passed appetizers. We would highly recommend this company!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

Yay thanks so much Melanie!! We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed our foods & services. Congrats and best wishes to you and Tony!!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon E. Married on 07/22/2022

Wedding Catering

5 Star service! From the beginning, A Thyme Savor has been professional, responsive and flexible. We have heard nothing but RAVE reviews on our plated dinner for my wedding last week (serving approx 95 guests). The food was served hot and came out promptly. It was absolutely delicious!! I would use A Thyme Savor again in a heartbeat for any future event. Thank you all so much!!!
    Lindsey M. Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing food!

A thyme savor was absolutely amazing! Liz was super helpful with answering all of my questions and making great suggestions. We had a BBQ buffet and passed appetizers, mini desserts, and bartending services. All of the food was soo good that I can’t even tell you my favorite item!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

YAY! Thank you so much, Lindsey! We are so happy to you enjoyed our services and food on such an important day! Best wishes to you guys!
    Romy B. Married on 01/07/2022

Delicious and Beautiful Presentation

I recently had A Thyme Savor cater a bridal shower. They were so patient and helpful. I booked them pre-Covid so had to reschedule. Last minute the venue wasn't able to host our event and there were a number of changes. Lindsey was incredibly patient and accommodating.
    The food was incredibly delicious and the presentation was impressive! There were so many compliments! The guests particularly loved the shrimp and grits and the tomato pies...the two items listed on their website as award winning!
    I will definitly use them again and would highly recommend! You will impress your guests with beautiful and delicious food!
    Kaleigh C. Married on 11/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars! Book with confidence!

5 STARS!! A Thyme Savor Catering was a key part of making my wedding day so magical! We chose the Taste of Italy for cocktail hour which was a beautifully displayed charcuterie spread. Every aspect of this spread was very detailed and absolutely delicious. Our guests could not stop taking pictures of the display and even took to-go plates into the reception. To top it off, we chose the Little Italy dinner buffet. We had penne pasta with three options of sauce: Pesto cream, marinara and alfredo. We paired this with meatballs, Italian chicken and fresh garlic bread. We also added the salad and roasted vegetable display. All of this was a big hit with our guests. People went back for seconds….and thirds. A month later, and my wedding guests are still raving about my wedding! Look no further, book with confidence to make your wedding food just as memorable! Shout out to Liz with A Thyme Savor! She was a joy to work with and answered all my questions promptly.
    Susan B. Married on 10/02/2021

Lovely food

Thyme savor . The food was delicious . The presentation was superb.
    I was upset that they were half an hour late arriving. So the cocktail bar was still being set up as guests were arriving . Also they held no food back for the bride and groom. It was 5.30 for cocktail hour and after photos had been taken was gone 6 pm . my son had not eaten all day and was starving . He was furious. That there was no food. Only shrimp and it was not cold anymore .
    The actual sit down dinner was amazing so much food. Good service all round.
    The next day Thymesavor returned to deliver Brunch. It was perfect snd the presentation was delightful .
    Jackie Married on 09/11/2021

Fantastic food and service

We had Thyme Savor cater our wedding on Bald Head Island. The coordinator was extremely responsive and flexible during the planning process and on the day of the wedding, the staff was professional and attentive. The food was absolutely incredible—above and beyond what we anticipated. Would highly recommend a Thyme Savor—10/10 on all fronts!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jackie! It was great working with you guys - we really appreciate how much you love good food & drinks :) Cheers and best wishes to yall!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 06/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious, Creative, & Fresh!

Wow! Talk about some amazing catering and food from A Thyme Savor! ATS blew us out of the water with their impeccable food. Nothing compares to the food they made for us for both our catered sit-down rehearsal dinner and our stations at our wedding reception. The food was to die for and left us and all our guests talking about it and craving it. ATS had so much to offer and all of it was fresh, unique, delicious, and beautifully plated. The staff was great to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. They were professional, friendly, and patient and we could not be more thankful. We highly recommend A Thyme Savor to anyone hosting an event - they will not disappoint! We will be using them again for sure!!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 05/21/2021

So. Freaking. Delicious

We booked a Thyme Savor for our wedding on 5.21.21 and my goodness, did they crush it! The guests adored the cute mini martini glasses of shrimp and grits and the mini mason jars of BBQ, coleslaw and cornbread! We also served fried mac and cheese bites, caprese kabobs and chicken crostini for the cocktail hour.
    We chose the amazing stations option for dinner: prime rib, little Italy pasta station and one of the chicken madeira. Everything was delicious and beautifully displayed! All the guests are still raving about how great everything was that was served.
    Liz was such a sweetheart to work with also! She really knows her stuff and works hard to impress her clients along with her awesome crew! Thank you for wowing our hungry guests!!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

Yayyyy! Another happy couple. We LOVE to see it! Jaclyn, you are amazing and your wedding was a blast! You chose an awesome menu, some of our personal faves - so glad you and your guests enjoyed them. Congrats and best wishes to you guys!
  • monique
    Monique Married on 05/15/2021

The reception food

He made everything to perfection
  • Hanna
    Hanna M. Married on 04/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great to work with and Amazing food!

A Thyme Savor was one of the first vendors that we hired. Liz and her team are incredible and very easy to work with. The food tasted incredible and our guests kept talking about it long after our wedding. They especially LOVED the freshly caught blue fish. The presentation of the food was also beautiful and elegant. We loved working with A Thyme Savor and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants incredible food and service at a great price.
  • Izzykern
    Izzy K. Married on 04/22/2021

Perfect in every way!

Our guests RAVED about our food during and after wedding day! The passed appetizers and dinner were just outstanding and the staff was so professional and on top of everything. The tasting was a great experience as was the food on wedding day. Liz is awesome and I’m so glad I decided to go with her personal local business! It was kind of a last minute decision when we switched over to her and WOW are we happy we did that!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

I am so happy to read this!! Your wedding was gorgeous and we are honored to be a part of your special celebration. Thanks so much Izzy! Best wishes to you guys.
  • Julia
    Julia K. Married on 04/02/2021

Such amazing food!!

So happy that we booked A Thyme Savor to cater our wedding. From the beginning-our tasting was amazinggggg we got so many options and big portions! So we really could get a feel and taste for what we wanted. Day of, everything was put on display so beautifully, and tasted even better. We did three stations (carving, little Italy and Asian) and they were all seriously sooo delicious. I still have guests telling us how great our food choices were! Liz is so great and a joy to work with. She made the process so easy for us and she is just the best! You won’t regret your decision to have A Thyme Savor provide food for your event!!
  • Kerry
    Kerry O. Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing!!!

I was so impressed with this catering service. The team that came to work our wedding was so professional, kind, helpful and hardworking. The food was amazing!! We were so happy with everything, we had an amazing day. I highly recommend. I wish I had pictures of the food displays....they knocked everything out of the park.

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

SO happy to hear this Kerry! Thank you so much for sharing. You were a pleasure to work with, we love a relaxed beach wedding! Congrats and best wishes to you guys!!!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee U. Married on 12/07/2020

The Best Food!!

I recently got married and had A Thyme Savor cater our wedding and let me tell you...WOW!!! Their food is absolutely delicious! A family member had recommended them for our wedding, so we did a tasting and I knew we had to use them after that! Not only is their food so yummy, the presentation of everything is perfect! They had endless options to choose from and different ways on how you want the food to be catered! We ended up doing Family Style, so each guest could have a little bit of everything on the menu! Plus my husband and I grew up with the 'Family Style' eating, so it was only fitting that we did that! Everything was cooked perfectly! Nothing was over cooked or cold and I had so many compliments from the guests afterwards about how much they were impressed with the food! I think the star of the show was the Shrimp & Grits Martini and the Beef Tenderloin! They were also so extremely easy to work with and very patient! I changed a few things on our menu and that was never an issue and when we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID, they made the whole process so stress free! I will absolutely be using them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer! Thank you Liz & Chef Brandon!!
  • Allison
    Allison E. Married on 11/21/2020

Incredible!

One of our biggest compliments for the special day was the food! My husband and I are (jokingly) arguing over who gets what leftovers - it was just that good! Liz was wonderful with communication via email and phone, and was ready to answer any questions along the way. The tasting was truly a blast, and made us feel like royalty. You will not be disappointed!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

Allison, your review to make our day!!! So funny - we always say sharing is caring, unless it's food ;) We wish you a very happy life!! Congrats yall!
    Michelle R. Married on 11/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Food too good to be true

A Thyme Savor helped us create exactly what we were looking for in the most delicious way possible! They were super easy to work with and by far had the best food! I highly suggest giving them a try! Once you taste the chicken and waffles or the pot stickers you wont be able to choose anyone else! Oh and dont forget those mini tomato pies!!!!

A Thyme Savor Catering's reply:

We loved your Gatsby themed wedding at the RiverRoom! You picked lots of our favorite appetizers!!! So glad you and your guests enjoyed them.
    Thank you so much Michelle, Best wishes to you guys!
    Lisa S. Married on 10/10/2020

Best food ever

A Thyme Savor is amazing. Will recommend to everyone
    Morgan D. Married on 08/23/2020

Thyme Savor Catoring

Simply amazing!! Wedding food does not have to be basic or boring, and Thyme Savor ensures that!! My guest continue to compliment me on the food served at my wedding. From the apps to dinner food, Thyme Savor pays close attention to detail and delivers food that is fun, fresh and very tasty!!
illustration stars