A Texas Whirlwind Wedding Reviews

14 | La Marque, TX

14 Reviews for A Texas Whirlwind Wedding

Kristi · Married on 05/07/2011

Whirlwind Weddings was a lifesaver! My first wedding coordinator was never available to work with me, and Christy stepped in to save the day. What a relief it was to have someone who truly cared about making my day special, and to help me in every way that I needed her. I highly recommend their services, a top notch pair~

Kristi Bender

Sent on 05/17/2011
  • Catna

Catna · Married on 04/16/2011

Ms. Christy and Mr. Jim were amazing!!!! It was down to the wire on the big family wedding and I wanted to pull my hair out.. I was soo stressed!!! Well babe suggested that in lue of a big wedding because of all the stress and drama, why don't we just go have a private ceremony.. With only about 2 weeks away from the date I wanted to get married a friend suggested a private beach wedding in Galveston.. I immediately started googling and found Texas Whirlwind weddings along with a few other businesses but 2 had all the qualities I was looking for. I put in a call and spoke with Ms. Christy and after a few minutes of rambling about what I was looking for, she summed it up really quick.. A private wedding for the 2 of you.. I was like yes!!! When she quoted her price I was completely sold!!! I just couldn't believe I was getting every single detail for such a small price when I was out of $1600 and still had much to go on a big family wedding that was becoming more about the family and less about me and my fella. I called the other choice just to see what they offered and it couldn't compare to Ms. Christy.. I immediately called her back and she sprung into action. She walked me through the process over the phone and since I'm in Dallas and she's in La Marque, we did all the business via email.. How convenient!!! I think I bugged her to death with my numerous emails but each and every time I emailed her with a question or a suggestion, she was always courteous and responded very quickly..

On our wedding day we got a little lost and were a little late but Mr. Jim and Ms. Christy were still very nice and helped us find the correct spot. The set up was completely gorgeous.. Simple and beautiful. They were very friendly. When I received the pictures, I was just amazed at how beautiful they were.. They captured every moment perfectly..

I give them a 2 thumbs up!!! WAY UP!! They made my dream beach wedding come true... Many many Thanks to them!! They were awesome.. We have even said we will definitely be giving them a call when we renew vows in about 10 years..
    They are nice people who do an awesome job.. Even with last minute couples...lol..

Sent on 04/27/2011

John · Married on 05/30/2010

They left their vacation early to assit us in planning a short notice wedding and everything turned out just as we wanted. We would recomend them to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Julianna · Married on 10/24/2009

I cannot say enough good things about Texas Whirlwinds! They were wonderful from the beginning to the end! This quality of service just does not exist anymore. My wedding would not have been nearly as magical if it hadn't been for them. I know my husband and I will always remember what a special day it was thanks to them. We will be having our anniversary parties and any other special occasions with them.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Scott · Married on 08/15/2009

Jimmy and Christy were wonderful to work with. We were planning a renewal of vows for a 50th anniversary on the beach in Galveston, TX. Not only did they suggest various locations that would best suit our needs, they made suggestions for music and set up to make our event a most successful one. When the big day arrived, they made our day better than we could have anticipated! Thank you Jimmy and Christy!

Sent on 08/19/2009
  • kalarulz

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2009

Christy and Jim are amazing! They helped to make our special day that much more special!!! I DEFINITELY recommend them!!!! Feel free to email me and ask me any questions!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2009

Bob · Married on 06/19/2009

We wanted a small private ceremony with just my wife, her son and myself but we didn't want to spend a fortune since we were spending it on a cruise right after the wedding. They took care of everything, including a cab for my wife to get to the beach and gave suggestions on our dinner. They kept in contact with us on the condition of the beach, weather and took pictures that turned out great. We wanted a small, inexpensive, worry free wedding on the beach and that we got with all the extras. They even knew someone at the Cruise line and called them so we got the VIP treatment getting on the boat well before everyone else without hassles. It was all around awesom!

Sent on 07/03/2009

Judy · Married on 06/14/2009

Christy and Jim were a delight to work with. They made our 25th anniversary a very special day and memory. How fortunate we were to find Texas Whirlwinds on the internet. The success of our party was completely due to them!

Sent on 06/16/2009

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2009

Having Texas Whirlwinds officiate, do my rehearsal, and DJ was a great experience for my husband and I! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding day, as Christy really does a wonderful job of keeping things in order, and making things run smoothly. I can not thank you guys enough for the wonderful wedding day! We truly appreciate all the hard work and dedication!

Paul and Samantha Gonzalez

Sent on 06/11/2009

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2009

Had a great experience with Christy and her husband. Would recommend this company for a great experience!

Sent on 11/09/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2007

Kristy and Jim were amazing! I live five hours away and they managed to pull off a perfect wedding for us..I didn't even meet them until the day of the wedding. All the planning was done via email, websites and a multitude of phone calls....They have got this wedding thing down pat...I think Kristy dreams of weddings in her sleep, wakes up and makes them happen!! Her ideas were so much better than mine. She even accomodated my mother who was waiting for knee replacement surgery and made her a part of things! And her fees were WAY more reasonable than ANYONE else on the island. I would recommend them to anyone..Jennifer

Sent on 03/17/2008

Tamika · Married on 03/17/2007

Texas Whirlwind was great! I would refer them to anybody. They treat your special day as one of their owns. If you are looking for a great wedding with a low price, I recommend you give Texas Whirlwind a call. The service they provide can not be rated. My day was so wonderful that I am already planning a "10th Anniversary" party with them. Even my husband got involved and wanted to show them just how much we appreciated them. The are lovely people. Just give them a try.

Sent on 03/10/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2003

Christy and Jim helped us plan and carry out our wedding from beginning to end. We had the most beautiful ceremony and couldn't have done it without them. We had a tight budget, but you would've never known it by all of the amazing decorations, food, favors, and music. We would highly recommend them to anyone as we would have been lost without them!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Brandy · Married on 03/10/2007

Christy and Jim were great. They had every little detail down. I even have a copy of my wedding music on a cd provided by them. Chrsty also did my ceremony itinerary and they looked great. I was very please with them. They did great!

Sent on 03/11/2008