A Stylish Affair by Jessie Reviews

10 | Tampa, FL

10 Reviews for A Stylish Affair by Jessie

Christina · Married on 08/09/2014

Jessie is the very best coordinator around. My husband and I interviewed several, and let me just tell you A Stylish Affair is the way to go. Jessie responds almost immediately to texts/calls and e-mails and is unbelievably fun and easy to work with. She made my special day picture perfect despite some weather issues. I couldn't have done it without her.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/25/2014

Jessie was absolutely by far my fav vendor. She went above and beyond and is so organized. I don't think my day would have been nearly as amazing or gone so smoothly without her. She was such a blessing and we appreciate everything she did for my special day. Thank you so much Jessie!

Anja · Married on 05/11/2014

WE LOVED JESSIE!!! She is the complete package as far as coordinators go. She was flexible, attentive, creative and just plain FUN to work with! She did the "Day of Wedding" coordination so I could just relax and be the bride on my special day. I had been planning my wedding from out-of-state and realized I would need some help. She was just what I needed and made the day run so smoothly, that I almost forgot she was there! She was that smile and reassurance that helped me get through the stress of the day and then after the ceremony we just hugged! I completely recommend her and her company's services! 2 words to explain my experience: FUN and FANTASTIC!!

Jessie was awesome! She really took the stress off and allowed me to enjoy our wedding! Very professional and easy to work with. Will definitely recommend her!

Awesome job!! Very professional.

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2012

Great job, very affordable, very dependable. Jessie really knows how to handle any situation that arises and will go far in this business. Would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for making my special day stress free and just perfect.

James · Married on 08/11/2012

Working with Jessie was such a pleasure. We started with a grand plan and a large budget , things changed after all the plans were made and Jessie fixed everything ! She worked to change alot of things we scaled back on at the last miniute with a helpful attitude and soothing support. She made our day perfect.

Jim · event on: 11/15/2014

I've attended plenty of Children's birthday parties, and I can honestly say that I've never been to one where the parents had just as much fun as the kids. The decorations were amazing, and the kids were smiling ear to ear the entire time. I will be using Jessie for all my future party planning....she's very professional, fun, and just makes the whole process a breeze. Jim D'Annunzio

Jamie · event on: 05/28/2015

Jessie helped with many aspects of this event for our teachers. The quality and care that she put into her design and set up was amazing and helped the teachers to truly feel appreciated!

chris · Married on 08/09/2013

Jessie was awesome, and i recommend her highly to anyone