29 Reviews for VIBEvents Group

Full Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Military (1)

She did a great job!!! And helped me have one of the best days of my life!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronica with VIBEvents was absolutely amazing! She put such care into planning my dream wedding.

Profile Picture Holly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronica made my dream wedding come to life! The day would not have been possible without her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronica was so amazing! She had a group of reliable vendors that she worked with. She went over and beyond by helping my bridesmaid fix her dress. With her full service plan, it made my wedding planning less stressful (even though I still stressed about dumb things).

Profile Picture Chaquanda, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Verconia for the day of coodinator and she was very easy to work with! She is very friendly willing to do your wedding dream.

Profile Picture User6117695, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Honestly I don't even know where to begin. We decided on a destination wedding because I am from MS and my now husband is from PA. We choose Virginia since it was somewhat in the middle. We knew we were going to need a wedding planner since neither of us are from the area. Needless to say we felt we hit the jackpot when we choose Veronica. From the vendors she already knew to her organizational skills to her personality...We got 100% and then some. She goes above and beyond for her clients and when she says not to worry; you don't have to worry. Even when we had a miscommunication with the venue a week before the wedding she handled it flawlessly and got us what we were promised. Our wedding ended up being better than we could have ever even imagined. She saw our vision and made it better. Over the 11 months that we planned our wedding Veronica became more than our planner, she became like family that we will continue to keep in touch with for years to come.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

VIBEvents is the BEST in the business. They take all the stress out of giving a party. Every detail is thought of. Veronica takes care of issues you haven't even thought of.

Profile Picture Bruce, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Veronica was instrumental in helping me plan and deliver my engagement proposal for my girlfriend it was a fairy tale memory for the both of us.

The extra services planned, like a photographer to capture the moment were awesome!

Profile Picture User6108019, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Veronica was a lifesaver! She transformed a plain looking church fellowship hall into an elegant and beautifully decorated dining room. She was very professional and always responded quickly when we reached out to her with questions, or needed suggestions throughout the planning process. It was such a relief to know that she would take care of all the decorating details for us and coordinate with the caterer. The "before" and "after" was simply breathtaking and we highly recommend Veronica from A Signature Event.

Profile Picture User6232714, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Religious

Veronica with A Signature Event helped us plan our wedding for a year and a half! Throughout the planning time, she answered every question I had and smoothed all my fears no matter how big or small they were! There were many times when I would tell her "I just can't picture it" and she would attempt to set something up so that I had a visual to look at and continued to promise me that everything would turn out beautiful. And WOW was she ever right... our wedding day was THE BEST and most memorable day of our lives. Not only was everything beautiful but Veronica made sure all ran smoothly. Even with the threat of a hurricane the weekend of our wedding, Veronica made sure that we had a plan A, B, C etc and continued to settle my nerves and worries through the whole week leading up to the wedding day. Veronica was absolutely worth her weight in gold and I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to plan a wedding or other event with less stress and with every little detail taken care of! We couldn't have done it without her! Thank you 100 times over Veronica for all of the hard work and heart that you put into our special day!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronica was amazing in planning our September 2015 wedding at the hermitage museum. I had some needs that I thought couldn't be met but she came through 110%. She had the best contacts for everything from caterer to photographer to priest to baker to flowers. The event came out wonderfully and it was all due to Veronica's eye to detail and organization. I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a one of a kind event.

Profile Picture holly, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Very professional .would recommend her to anyone

Profile Picture diann, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronica quietly and efficiently handled every detail for my daughters wedding. Approximately 6 weeks prior to my daughters wedding we contacted her for the day of coordination. From that moment on, the bride or myself didn't have to worry about a thing. Because of Veronica, my daughter, her dad, myself and our guests had a splendid once in a lifetime day we will never forget.

Profile Picture Jeannine, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Hiring Veronica was the best decision I made during wedding planning. We decided to get a day of coordinator about a month away from the wedding and Veronica exceeded my expectations. Although I had all the major decisions figured out, she was essential in pulling everything together. She even created signage for the wedding and welcome bags for our guests. She made sure that my family and I didn't have anything to worry about on the wedding day. If you want to enjoy your wedding day (and month) stress free, Veronica is your answer! Ill definitely be reaching out to Veronica for future events!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious

Veronica and her company helped make my wedding become a success and run very smoothly. She kept my other vendors in check and on time. She helped me with a variety of things and also took pictures for me at the wedding and reception. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Veronica from A Signature Event did an excellent job. She went above and beyond what was requested. She's very well organized and thinks of the tiniest details that everyone forgets. She's fun to work with, keeps you on track, and is always prepared. While other planners would charge A LOT more, A Signature Event will provide MORE and better services for a REASONABLE price. You will NOT regret choosing A Signature Event.

Profile Picture Jesselyn, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Veronica for making our wedding dreams come to life!! Our wedding day was the best day ever! Our guests are still talking about how lovely everything turned out and how much fun they had. Signature-Events' attention to detail, precise service, and execution of our vision made our day, the PERFECT day!!!
Gregory and Lisa Baptiste

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The day of my wedding A Signature Event came in and completely decorated our reception hall quickly and in a professional manner. The room went from a simple décor to an exceptional classy décor that brightened up the room and made my wedding reception one to remember. It was much more than I ever expected and I will definitely use this company again for other events.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronica made our wedding day a dream. She helped us get our planning on track before the event, and on the big day she ensured everything ran smoothly. My husband, family, and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. From communicating a timeline to strategically placing candles around our event space, she covered every detail. She coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure everyone knew where to be and what to do. On top of that, she's calm and collected and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Veronica and VIBE Events.

Profile Picture Marguerite, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronica Thompson was terrific to work with, especially with our busy schedule. She was able to to get my idea across, even though I was always changing my mind whenever I would see something I liked. Veronica was also very accommodating when it came to changes in my family, vendors, and guest count. I was able to put in a lot of personal touches to my wedding, including things I made. I had several vendors, and she was their point of contact. I didn't have to stress about who needed what and keep up with all my vendor's essential information.

Day of the wedding went off without a hitch. I was a happy bride and stressfree. I highly recommend getting a wedding planner, even if it's just for the day of wedding planning. It makes a world of a difference. Especially coming up with things you didn't even think about, even down to the late minute.

Profile Picture Devanshay , 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me tell you about Veronica. She is completely FANTASTIC.
I used her services for the day of.
At the rehursal she commanded respect and was able to get all the family and friends in order, so we were able to have a real rehearsal. That was a very stressful day for me because that is what happens the day before you get married, and she was able to calm me down and reassure me that everything would be okay.
On the day of the wedding if it wasn't for her I think that all the small, little but important things would have fell through the cracks. She made sure that everything ran smoothly and in a timely manner.
I honestly do not know what would have happened if I didn't have her. I honestly think that day would have been a wreck. I am so grateful for her. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Military, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

I hired Veronica for Design/Decor and was stunned on my wedding day when I saw how the venue was set up and decorated- absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Referrals, Civil
4.7

Our wedding took a lot of coordination and planning! Veronica and VIBEvents made sure it all came together and turned out perfectly. Leading up to the wedding day we talked regularly and she made sure we weren't overlooking anything and stayed on track. She recommended some really great vendors and was very conscious about or budget and making sure we not only stayed on budget, but got great value for everything and spent our money where it counted.

Even more importantly though she handled EVERYTHING on the wedding day. Everything was organized, planned, communicated, set up, and executed by her! If there were any issues during the wedding, we had no idea because she took care of it. We were able to just completely enjoy every second of the day.

When we started planning our wedding we didn't think we needed a coordinator, but looking back I think hiring Veronica is one of the best and most important decisions we made. She made sure our wedding was everything that we wanted it to be while keeping the cost of everything reasonable and then completely ran the show on the day of to make sure that everything and everyone was where they needed to be. We didn't have to do a single thing on our wedding day and were just able to have the time of our lives.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronica is very easy to work with! She is so sweet, very professional, and gives you and your day lots of time and attention. She was on top of everything and I would recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture User5617151, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner