116 Reviews for A Perfect Vermont Wedding @ Mountain Meadows Lodge

Covered Outdoor (1)
Buffet (1)
Shuttle (1)
115 A Perfect Vermont Wedding @ Mountain Meadows Lodge Reviews

Mountain Meadows was amazing and helpful. They made us feel like we were part of a family and they helped us stay on budget while having quality foods, drinks, and more. The venue is beautiful, right by the water, you can see mountains, and the animals on the property were cute and a big hit. They made sure everything was perfect, and genuinely cared about our time at the wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a wonderful time at the lodge. Everything was just perfect. If you want to have a relaxing wedding then this is the place. They handled everything right down to the last detail. I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Keri, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Alex and I knew this was the perfect venue for us once we arrived at the property. The grounds were beautifully manicured, and the staff was more then welcoming. It was ideal to be able to lodge on the property, and have the ceremony and reception there as well. It was like renting an VRBO, but better. The wedding coordinator and owner took care of organizing the tent, linens, food, setting up the ceremony site, help create a weekend time line and finalized all the weekend details, with our input, of course. The weekend ran smoothly, and the staff was attentative to us and our guests every needs. We will absolutely be back for a weekend visit, and highly recommend Mountain Meadows to anyone looking for a lovely, relaxing wedding in the heart of VT!

Profile Picture melanie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Mountain Meadows was the perfect setting for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. Casual but attentive to every detail. They knew how important this event was to us and went to every length to ensure that all was perfect. The guests were enchanted by the setting and thoroughly enjoyed exploring the property, including the adjacent hiking trails. Thank you for making this once in a lifetime event memorable for all of us!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If you are thinking about a destination wedding, or a wedding in Vermont, do yourself a favor and talk to Bill at Mountain Meadows Lodge. Once you talk to Bill and then visit Mountain Meadows you will feel a lot of the wedding anxiety lift from your shoulders.

Bill, Lauren, Alex, Matt and PV are the nicest people you could ever meet. They treat your wedding as the most important event that they have ever hosted. But at the same time, they give you the confidence that they have handled just about every wedding calamity with ease and grace. The wedding ceremony and reception were magical. The grounds are beautiful. The lake is breathtaking. The food is amazing. There are activities to keep everyone busy and happy - hiking on the Appalachian trail, horseshoes, kayaking, ping pong, darts, badminton, or just relaxing in the Adirondacks chairs. Feeding the goats was a big hit with the young ones. In short, it was a perfect wedding.

And Congratulations on your engagement!

Profile Picture Carol Anne, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The staff at Mountain Meadows Lodge we fantastic. As we got to know them over the course of planning the event we knew this was for us. Extremely accommodating and professional. We even included Bill in our ceremony. As for the venue itself, the grounds were incredible. It had everything we were looking for and then some. I highly recommend Mountain Meadows Lodge and staff for your big day.

Profile Picture David, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having our wedding reception at Mountain Meadows Lodge was everything we imagined. We spent Thursday-Sunday there, and enjoyed the lake, goats and pony, ample games, and friendliness of everyone at Mountain Meadows Lodge. Bill, Lauren, Alex, Matt and the staff were unbelievably accommodating and helpful every step of the way from planning to the big day. The reception was well-coordinated, the food was delicious, and the scenery was outstanding. We definitely plan to come back just to visit!

Photo
Profile Picture Cathryn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Anyone looking for the perfect place for your dream wedding...look no further! From our first interaction with Bill, we knew Mountain Meadows was the venue we wanted. Bill and Lauren were so easy to work with through the entire process. Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, the staff is hands down the best! The food was amazing the entire weekend! Bill, Lauren, Matt and Alex made all of our guests feel at home. Everyone is still raving about what a great weekend it was!!
Every single detail was taken care of, every staff member was friendly and inviting.
I can't say enough about this wonderful place and the amazing staff!! Thank you all for making our dream wedding come true!!

Profile Picture Marie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mountain Meadows Lodge helped us to experience the wedding weekend of our dreams! We could not have asked for a better time, but we could not have done it without all the help and support we received from Bill, Lauren, Matt, Claire, and the entire MML staff. We live in NYC, but were able to come up twice for planning visits, and each time the "planning" weekends felt more like fun mini-vacations than like work. The atmosphere was lovely, the food and drinks were fantastic, and the entire staff was willing to work with us to make our wedding truly our own. We would also like to commend Mountain Meadows for adapting to any issues or changes that arose without skipping a beat. They were very malleable when it came to dealing with both absent guests and timing changes. An awesome place to get married! Hopefully we will be back to visit in the future!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

It's as simple as this: choose Mountain Meadows Lodge for your Wedding venue!

I was the groom during a late May wedding here and it could not have been better. The staff were among the friendliest and most accommodating people on the planet. We didn't have an official wedding planner, and the Saintly folk at the Lodge provided insurmountable advice and care for over a year as we planned our Wedding- never even mind the absolute perfection on the actual day.

The location itself was breathtaking with perfect temperature for being on the water in May. It's right on the Appalachian Trail, providing great hiking opportunities for your guests (We did an early morning hike to a Thundering Falls on the day of the ceremony). You'll likely have the entire Lodge to yourself if you have more than 50 guests, so that provides a great atmosphere at all hours - no matter how late the partying goes.

I seriously cannot recommend this place enough.

Profile Picture Anders, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We absolutely loved everything about Mountain Meadows. The wedding couple were looking for a place that would allow the bride and groom to have a voice in the entire event, and Bill and staff at Mountain Meadows were happy to accomodate them. Bill and staff were extremely quick to handle any issues that came up, and they were thoroughly professional yet very friendly. It was clear that the staff had lots of experience dealing with many events, and their calm, professional handling of the entire event really made the whole weekend a great success.

Profile Picture Dewey, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Go visit it to get a feel for the environment. Call Bill and chat abut anything on your mind. He's very accessible and straight forward when communicating.

Profile Picture Jane, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I couldn't be more pleased with mountain meadows staff and the over all friendly and weaving atmosphere. They made my wedding day an EXTREMELY special one.

Profile Picture Ceiarah, 12/10/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am a person who counts on reviews from other's at all times, especially when it came to choosing Mountain Meadows Lodge for my wedding weekend. I could not have made a wiser decision. My entire experience from the very first call to my final goodbye's was nothing short of perfect! Bill, Lauren and Candace along with Alex and Matt made my entire weekend! Bill could not be more helpful when planning especially on a budget. Candace should have been my maid of honor, I could not have appreciated every little thing that she did, even if it was for a reassuring hug, more. Lauren ROCKS, this woman became by best friend, seamstress, my therapist, oh and of course my wedding planner!! She put me at ease along with my husbands aunt who was our officiant. Any questions or concerns she had, Lauren was there every step of the way. Every detail from music to setting up my decorations more beautifully that I could have ever imagined was just flawless. The backdrop to every photo that was taken is truly breathless. We spent 3 nights at the lodge and by the end we were all planning our next visit back..to repeat the ENTIRE experience. My guests could not have felt more honored to be apart of such a magical weekend. My best advice is to choose this location, choose to work with these amazing people and ultimately choose to have a wedding you won't soon forget and neither will your guests. Just remember, what happens in the game room..stays in the game room!!

Profile Picture Cori, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our experience at Mountain Meadows Lodge was amazing from start to finish. During the planning process Bill was very responsive to all questions and requests. He was a joy to work with. During the actual wedding weekend everyone worked so hard to make the occasion memorable for all of us. Candice and Alex were wonderful, always ready with help and suggestions. The food was perfect, from the ribs at the rehearsal dinner to the wonderful scones at Sunday brunch everything was prepared with such care and attention and it truly showed in the end. The venue itself is lovely, all of our guests had a wonderful time exploring the area before the wedding and felt so at home. It was an evening that none of us wanted to end, truly magical! We can not thank you enough for this lovely event.
Karen and Raymond Wilcox

Profile Picture karen, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

I cannot say enough good things about Mountain Meadows and the wonderful people who make it work! Bill, Lauren, Candice, Alex, Matt, and everyone else made our wedding weekend absolutely perfect. They are all warm, friendly, relaxed, yet super professional. The lodge itself is magical. Between beautiful bonfires under a starry Vermont sky, amazing food on both nights, tons of games and opportunities to be out on the lake, and the staff's super friendly and helpful attitudes, we could not have asked for a better weekend. Tons of our guests told us how wonderful everyone at the lodge was and said that they wished they had gotten married there. I seriously cannot recommend Mountain Meadows enough!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Mountain Meadows team has vast experience making people comfortable; they understand how to make a complex gathering such as this weekend wedding infinitely more relaxed. There are a thousand decisions to make in any wedding, perhaps especially for today's wedding ceremonies because of the increasingly wide range of personal choice open to couples and families for how to conduct such a major life event; the staff listened to us carefully, took copious notes on our personal preferences, and guided us through the time with suggestions that added clarity and ease to the progression of various features of the ceremony itself as well as the overall flow of people. They had tremendous sensitivity to the nature of a time when two families are joining together, each of which is simultaneously experiencing a huge family reunion. Every staff member was warmly welcoming and responsive; the "vibe" there is of calm and competence from those in overall leadership roles down to those with more specific duties such as assembling and disassembling the tent. It's even a little bit magical how everyone took care of our smallest requests immediately.

The goats and pony enchanted everyone, particularly our two-year- old grandson and other children. The beauty of the setting -- a chance to canoe or kayak on a beautiful small lake where we saw loons and a Bald eagle our first morning out-- hiking opportunities from almost the back door, and game opportunities indoors and out gave the guests plenty of room to seek out chances to play.

The atmosphere overall was conducive to an enormously successful weekend for everyone, especially my daughter and new son-in-law! I am personally grateful and appreciative of the warmth and competence we experienced throughout the months of preparation and decision-making as well as the weekend itself.

Profile Picture User7217456, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bill and his staff were there for us all the way even with the rain storm at 4:15pm and the Wedding started with the Brides approval at 4:30pm with only sprinkle at that point in the day. The Staff met all and went way above our expectations.
Thanks to the Bill and All Staff for making this Wedding Weekend for our two daughters the best time of their lives!!!

Profile Picture ginny, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Videography

The only way I can put our wedding weekend at Mountain Meadows Lodge into words is to say that we felt that we were at home. Not only were we surrounded by all of our guests and everyone we love, but the MML staff became part of the weekend and part of your family the moment we stepped onto the property. I cannot express enough how the staff made us feel at ease all weekend and especially the day of the wedding. Lauren and Candace thought of things I forgot about and made it happen. I totally forgot about table numbers and next thing I know, Lauren is showing me beautiful card stock with intricate table numbers that matched my colors perfectly. Alex and Kyle remember your favorite drink from the bar and could tell during the weekend when a nice cold Vermont draft beer would add perfectly to our pre-wedding volleyball game with our cousins without us even having to go looking for it. Crying flower girl during pictures?? No problem! Leave it to Alex to run down to the freezer, and bring her up some Ben and Jerry's to make the picture process just a little bit easier. When I think about my wedding day and the special moments that happened, an MML staff member was probably involved. Whether it was delicious meals prepared by PV and Bill, ice cold water always filled after some crazy reception dancing, or someone never hesitating to stop what they were doing to make sure I or anyone in my wedding needed help, MML's staff was always there with a smile on their faces making sure you feel right at home!

Profile Picture Dominique, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Mountain Meadows was the perfect location for our Vermont celebration. We booked sight unseen from across the country and were thrilled to see that it's even better than it looks in photos! The owners and staff are all friendly and helpful and made our vision come to life perfectly. We hosted our rehersal dinner, welcome party (with an outdoor bar and a bonfire for smores!) and our wedding reception all on different parts of the property. Having MML to ourselves for the weekend made everything feel so personal. Everyone who was there was part of our event! Other local venues pack multiple weddings into a weekend, but not MML. When you book your wedding weekend you are the focus, and that attention and care really made us feel special. The bridal/honeymoon suite was a lovely place for us girls to get ready, with views of the tent being set up. The food was amazing (people raved about the "wedding chicken," filled with a maple cranberry stuffing!) and our cake looks like it came from the pages of a fancy magazine! Even in the pouring rain, everything went off without a hitch. We will forever be grateful to the incredible people who made our Mountain Mountain Lodge wedding so perfect. We look forward to visiting again someday, maybe for an anniversary!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding in the beginning of June, and it was an absolutely perfect weekend! From having everyone at MML help all weekend long with decorations to figuring out a backup rain plan (which we didn't need when it stopped raining a half hour before the wedding) we could not have asked for a better wedding. We would definitely recommend the venue to anyone looking for a great Vermont destination.

Profile Picture User5252286, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The atmosphere, staff, food, everything was so perfect at Mountain Meadows!!!! They made our wedding come to life the way we were planning and then some! We can't wait to go back for a weekend celebration!!! From the midnight snacks every night to putting up with and partying with our wedding crew to details that we never thought of adding to our day to make it extra special, they really know how to make you feel at home and walk around in a robe and slippers!
Especially thankful for Bill, Lauren, and Alex!!! You guys are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We couldn't ask for a better venue or a better staff. Everyone at Mountain Meadows was incredibly accommodating, and were genuinely as excited about making our wedding awesome as we were. And it was! Everyone had a fantastic time. The weather on our wedding day was iffy, but everyone handled it with professionalism and a sense of adventure! MML took care of so much stuff so that we didn't have to - it was wonderful. They talked to us about what we wanted, and handled everything for our ceremony, rehearsal dinner and reception, and it was all perfect. We came with our own decorations and ideas and they didn't bat an eyelash as they helped us set it all up and figure out the details. They understood us so well, and worked with us so we could have the wedding we wanted on our budget. I couldn't be happier, and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture David, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

I loved that we had the use of the entire venue. It was great to socialize with friends and family at the barbecue the night before and enjoy the facility and grounds all day Saturday afternoon. The staff at MM was amazing! They were so kind and anticipated every need/want with a great big genuine smile. I am very big on customer service and I give them a 10+ in that category. The wedding was absolutely beautiful on the grounds and the reception under the tent was fantastic! I will add that the next day breakfast was also wonderful because we continued talking and sharing stories. The breakfast menu contained the most delicious egg fritatta! Serioously, It was so very tasty that I want to get their recipe!
My family and I stayed in the Farm House and it was so convenient to be right there and be so close to all the festivities....Also nice to not have to drive any where after the wedding.
I loved Mountain Meadows and would highly recommend anyone who wants an absolutely beautiful Vermont Counrtry wedding and all the fixins'!

Profile Picture Peggy, 5/21/16, 1 Review