A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie Reviews

28 | Salt Lake City, UT

28 Reviews for A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie

28 A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie Reviews

Alexis · Married on 02/21/2015

Connie was absolutely amazing and wonderful!!!! The ceremony that she provided us was a traditional Celtic Hand Fasting Ceremony. It blew me away with how beautiful of a ceremony she did (made me wish that I would have had a bigger wedding instead of a very small elopement) Everyone that attended my small ceremony was in awe of the job she did and the ceremony itself. I refer her to anyone that is looking for an amazing ceremony that is done their way

Nichole · Married on 09/08/2013

absolutely perfect and kind! Rev. Connie was fabulous !

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2013

Connie is an amazing woman! She genuinely cares about each and every couple. She makes sure that every couple is happy and they get the ceremony that you've dreamed of. It was an amazing ceremony. She had me in tears from start to finish!

Christy · Married on 05/19/2013

Rev Connie truly made our wedding. She took the time to get to know us, and wrote a ceremony that fit us and our wedding perfectly! She knew just what to say and how to say it. Plus he donates a percentage of the fee to the charity of your choice! She truly is a lovely, giving women. She is very affordable and will travel. You need to hire him!!

Tiffany · Married on 05/11/2013

Amazing is all I can say. Rev Connie wrote our ceremony, everyone loved it. Was amazing even though she was being being abused by the ring bearer, kept her composure through it all. Was very quick with responses before the wedding, and even sent us the ceremony before hand so we knew what to expect. Was willing to help with anything we needed for our day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Stephanie · Married on 01/26/2013

Connie was a perfect match for us. She is very easy to work with and extremely understanding. We had a very unique wedding and she was more than willing to accommodate things for us, in fact she was excited for our unique ways. Connie even dressed up for the theme of our wedding and performed it for us in a foot of snow! The part of the ceremony she wrote was lovely and heart felt. It was very beautiful. She is an honest and lovely person and I'm glad we had her officiate our wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2013

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

How often does one get the chance to dress up for a theme wedding? I LOVED every single aspect of your ceremony and reception. It was creative, romantic and fit your personalities perfectly. I am very lucky to have been chosen to perform this ceremony and to count you now as friends. Congratulations!
  • Eve

Eve · Married on 10/18/2012

We couldn't have asked for anyone else. Connie was so open minded and willing to make our ceremony about us. If you love traditional, modern, or unique ceremony's then Connie is the officiant for you.We are truly grateful we found her.

Janice · Married on 10/13/2012

Rev. Connie is not only kind-hearted, she was a great collaborator for our wedding. We had ideas we presented to her, and with her professionalism and insight, she gave a very inspired wedding, which included a "handfasting" ceremony. Our family and friends were also touched. I would happily recommend her to other couples looking for a personalized experience. Many thanks Connie!

Nichole · Married on 09/22/2012

Connie was amazing. She tailored the ceremony to our personal preferences and ideals, including some little things that we thought were really important, especially since our wedding had some unconventional flares. I highly recommend her services. Not only is she reliable, flexible and timely, she donates a portion of her service fee to a charity of your choice. Her ability to deliver what you want is what she is good at. Thank you! :)

Sent on 10/18/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

Nichole, thank you very much! I loved every aspect of your gorgeous wedding - your family and friends were so very gracious and the venue was perfect. I wish you and Adam all the best on a loving and happy marriage. You two are the perfect fit!

Holly · Married on 08/11/2012

Rev. Connie was so wonderful to work with. She met with us to find out what was important to us for our ceremony and wrote our ceremony for us it was perfect. We had a few little personal touches added in that she gladly accomidated for us. Rev. Connie also helped to keep our ceremony from becoming a disaster we had previously booked a location that happened to be closed the day of our wedding and no one told us Rev. Connie was the first person to call us and guaranteed that she would go wherever we needed her to go and helped me stress level stay very low. Rev. Connie made our ceremony memorable and very special.

Sent on 08/21/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

Holly - I am SO GLAD we were able to find out about the canyon closure in time for you to call your guests. It would have broken my heart to see you so stressed out and sad the day of your wedding. Fate definitely intervened and what a beautiful garden wedding you had! Thank you for allowing me to perform your ceremony and for the pre-wedding tequila shot. Yum!

Holley · Married on 08/08/2012

Rev. Connie made us feel more than comfortable. She listened and asked the right questions in order to gain a real understanding of our needs and vision. She was attentive to our needs and was able to deliver a flawless ceremony involving not only us, but our guests as well. We could not be more pleased.
    I was not expecting such a personal touch to the ceremony but Reverend COnnie more than delivered and made our day very special. Rev. Connie truly understood our purpose and tailored such a beautiful, emotional and heart felt ceremony just for US!
    There was not a dry eye in the congregation. Everyone commented on the vows we had for our daughter. They thought it was a special moment for the three of us and I have already had serveal friends ask where and how we found her because they were so impressed with how personal our ceremony was, like she knew us for years.

Sent on 08/20/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

I loved your wedding! The two of you are the sweetest and your little one is just an angel. Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony and I am THRILLED you were pleased. Your guests were so warm and welcoming to me and I can tell, they loved the two of you very much. Congratulations!! ♥
  • Holley

Holley · Married on 08/08/2012

Words won't even begin to express the gratitude we have for Rev Connie Anast. I was overwhelmed with joy at the personalized ceremony she crafted for us and included our 8 year old daughter as a special moment for our guests to witness.

This was a celebration of ten years and I am blessed and grateful Rev Connie was a part of it. Thank you Connie for everything!

Lorrie · Married on 07/21/2012

I loved working with Rev. Connie! She gave us a bunch of papers on wedding ceremonies and later about a month before the wedding met with us and we planned a wonderful ceremony. She really got to know all of us.
    Rev. Connie then wrote from her heart a lovely ceremony that she had us read over. We loved it so much that we didn't change a thing.
    She was very professional. We all laughed and cried a little.
    She came early to take with the owner of our building and they arranged when to start and stop our music. I would recommend Rev. Connie for sure!

Sent on 07/24/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

What a gorgeous wedding and a beautiful family! You guys are the best, and I appreciate the trust you placed in me for such an important moment. Your candy bar - holy cow! Handmade truffles in the wedding colors? Amazing! Many blessings for a long and happy marriage. :)

Loved that she sent us exactly what she was going to say during the ceremony before the wedding so we knew what she was going to say and that we could change anything we wanted to before hand. Very nice and professional. Made our special day great.

Sent on 07/31/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

My pleasure! I like the couple having full control over their wedding ceremony - since the day and the moment is all about YOU.

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2012

Rv Connie was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for anything better. It was absolutely beautiful and it was like she has known us our entire life with the information she used to make our day special.

Sent on 07/24/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

Thank you, Stacey! I felt the same way - like we've known each other for a very long time. I am so happy I was able to be the one who united the three of you as a family and I wish you the very best in your lives together.

Amber · Married on 06/30/2012

Connie was perfect and so nice from the minute we met with her, Sean and I will always be thankful for the beautiful job she did at our wedding and the sand ceremony that we were able to include our children in. It was perfect.

Sent on 07/12/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

Amber - I loved your wedding from start to finish! Your colors, style and especially your tribute to your mother in law - just breathtaking. I am so happy I got to meet the two of you and your beautiful family. Thank you for allowing me the honor to preside over your amazing day.

Sean · Married on 06/30/2012

Connie was AWESOME! From the first time we met, we knew she was the one for us on our special day. Since my wife and I come from different religious backgrounds, Connie presented us with many different ceremony variations to incorporate both of our beliefs. Words can't express how much we valued her opinions and her professionalism through all of this.

Sent on 07/18/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

Thank you, Sean! Your wedding to Amber was one of the most beautiful and touching ceremonies I've been privileged to perform. Thank you both for your reviews, it means the world to me. Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your Wedding Day! Give my love to your beautiful family.

I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. Rev. Connie was amazing in every way. I had asked around for a minister, and most of them were trying to charge $300 or more for my wedding ceremony when they heard I lived in Sandy. We ended up doing our wedding last minute in my mom's backyard since my fiance (now hubby) was deploying back to Afghanistan.

I know she was very busy when we called her, but she made it all possible with a week's notice and didn't make us feel like we were just a number. You could just tell she cared. Other ministers were vague in their pricing and offered us 15% discounts and all sorts of other stuff if we jumped through hoops and liked them on Facebook and all that. Rev. Connie just said "I'll be there".

Rev. Connie made us feel 100% comfortable and offered us a huge discount since my husband is active military. I don't think she charged us enough, honestly. The ceremony she wrote was so beautiful and touching everyone was smiling and crying at the same time! She was calm and poised which was important since we have all been jittery about my husband's deployment. She has a great speaking voice, too. It was everything we wanted.

Rev. Connie took our license to the Court house to get it stamped and returned it back to us personally so he could put the paperwork in for military housing for me asap. She even bought us an extra copy so we would have three and his CO could keep one. Talk about service!

You will not regret choosing Rev. Connie for your wedding! I highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you, Rev. Connie for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 07/18/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

It was my pleasure and honor. I wish you both the best for a long and happy marriage! Please give J my love and best wishes for a safe deployment and THANK YOU for your service!

Sara · Married on 06/30/2012

Connie did an excellent job with our ceremony. It was great meeting with her, and she understood exactly what we wanted. We had a beautiful custom ceremony that included all our friends and family. Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

Thank you, Sara! Your wedding was simply stunning - and I forgive you for making me melt. (ha ha) I loved your creativity and your unique ideas, including hand fans which had your ceremony program and a list of your attendants printed on them. Useful and creative. Thank you for choosing me as your officiant and I can't wait for our next lunch at the Blue Plate Diner. :)

Heather · Married on 06/28/2012

The day of my wedding was really chaotic and it ended up starting an hour late. Connie wasn't bothered that it started late and she made a beautiful ceremony that included my son as well. It really meant a lot to me that Connie was able to become my officiant on such short notice as well. I asked her to be apart of my wedding less than a week before the ceremony. Connie, Thank you so much for everything that you did and I loved having you at my wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

Heather - you and your little family are so full of love and happiness, it was my pleasure to help you. Things happen, and weddings start late, and that's okay! I'm so grateful we were able to make it work and it turned out beautifully. Best Wishes for a long and happy marriage!

Hillarie · Married on 06/02/2012

My husband and I wanted a Handfasting/Sand ceremony to renew our vows.
    It was very important that we had a deep connection and spiritual feel to this ceremony and we got just that with Rev. Connie's help.

Her excitement, her ideas, her energy, her love was evident in the entire process.

She helped us create a powerful and beautiful renewal that included our 3 sons and will remain a lovely memory for all time.

Thank you Rev. Connie.

Sent on 06/04/2012

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

H ~ Thank you for allowing me to preside over your hand-fasting. For many reasons, your ceremony will stick with me for the rest of my life. I am grateful I was able to provide you and D and the boys with a moment that was only for you; one that you will remember and keep with you. I count your family now as friends and look forward to a time we can see each other again. Much love to D and the boys!

D · Married on 09/03/2011

Connie was great. Our hand fasting was outstanding. We received many compliments on the ceremony, all good.

• Sheraya

Sheraya · Married on 07/16/2011

Connie was a phenomenal officiant. She is knowledgeable, efficient and personable. We had a hand fasting ceremony, and she was able to give us exactly what we wanted. There were some things we didn't want said in our ceremony, and she followed through with that. She went above and beyond to make our day special. She let us read through the ceremony to make sure we liked it, as well as having a planning meeting to get to know us better. She's inexpensive as well, especially for the quality you get. I could not be happier with Connie Anast.

Sent on 09/07/2011

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

Happy One Year Anniversary! I'm so happy we met and you chose me as your officiant. You two darling friends bring such joy to me - I am glad we have stayed in touch. I still remember Alex's vows - WOW. I want a copy! They were amazing. Yours weren't too shabby, either. :)

Achelle · Married on 07/16/2011

Rev. Connie is the best! She really takes the time to get to know each couple she officiates for. When she presided over my Wedding she took the time to write the most wonderful things. Things that were unique to my husband and I. She did not read from a book. She spoke out of a place of love, happiness and joy. She sympathized with my fear of people so she agreed to keep anything I might have to say very short. I did say I do. Ü The last thing that made the night perfect was the unification ceremony. We have a combined family and wanted to include our children in our happiness. Rev. Connie has many clever ideas to make any unification ceremony as beautiful as mine. Thank you so much Rev. Connie.
    Much Love, The Petersen's

Melissa · Married on 01/02/2011

Rev. Connie is marvelous. From the second I heard her voice on the phone I knew she was going to be incredible. With less than two days notice she created a delicate, personal, beautiful, eloquent and intuitive ceremony. She was prompt and commanding, insightful and understanding. I couldn’t have been more pleased.
    Melissa Kruger

Sent on 01/04/2011

A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie's reply:

No one can resist a bride in flip flops! Thank you for allowing me the honor of performing your ceremony. Your family and friends were so welcoming and inviting, just like you. :)