A Paradigm Shift Event Reviews

A Paradigm Shift Event 1
A Paradigm Shift Event 2
A Paradigm Shift Event 3

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired A Paradigm Shift event for partial wedding planning services, decor/design services, and day of coordination. We booked Jocelyn about a year before our wedding and I am soooo glad we did!!! We were planning our wedding from out of state, but Jocelyn made the planning process so easy. Throughout the entire year leading up to the wedding, everyone kept saying how calm I was as the bride, and my response was always, “it’s all because of Jocelyn!!” One of the things I was most impressed with aside from her professionalism and attention to detail was how quickly she learned me as the bride. Her vendor recommendations and decor selections were always on point!!! She made it so easy for me (an extreme Type A bride) to trust her vision. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding day was and we owe so much of that to the A Paradigm Shift Event team. I highly recommend them!

Kamau · Married on 07/21/2018

Jocelyn was great! We had the pleasure of working together on 6/30/18 for a wedding ceremony and reception. The entire afternoon progressed smoothly and the entire day went off without a hitch. I highly recommend A Paradigm Shift Event planning for your next event. Cheers!

Kamau McCray

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2018

Jocelyn is amazing!! We had the wedding of our dreams and it’s all thanks to Jocelyn! Jocelyn is a joy to work with and definitely kept me calm and cool throughout the entire process! Out wedding day was perfect!!

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

A Paradigm Shift Event was one the best decisions I could have made, during a time when I was coping with the loss of a parent member, yet still wanted to celebrate a significant accomplishment in my daughter’s life. Jocelyn was simply amazing in helping me organize my thoughts and ideas for the celebration. She leveraged resources which helped me stay on task amidst competing priorities, and she provided design options that helped me balance the “must haves” with my personal budget contraints. My daughter’s college graduation celebration was absolutely magical in every aspect. If you’re thinking A Paradigm Shift Event is limited to weddings, please do not place them in a box. Jocelyn is amazing and her design style is very adaptable. She is well connected with the right vendors to bring an event together that is truly seamless. I can’t say enough about A Paradigm Shift Event, Jocelyn and her team. Do yourself a favor and let a professional ensure your event represents you well without the unnecessary stress. At the end of the evening I felt like my mission was successfully accomplished. Thank you Jocelyn and team for making it magical!!

A Paradigm Shift Event 4
    A Paradigm Shift Event 5
    A Paradigm Shift Event 6

Charlotte · Married on 11/16/2017

Jocelyn Warren is a true professional. We gave her the vision for our wedding and Jocelyn made it come true! She is a wealth of information. We were always able to contact her and she kept us on task. Our wedding day was a dream come true because of Jocelyn!

Candice · Married on 10/14/2017

Jocelyn and her staff were amazing with planning my wedding. The day went flawlessly and it turned out much better than I even anticipated. I would recommend Jocelyn for having someone always on top of everything and organized!!

Briana · Married on 10/07/2017

If you're reading this and thinking about booking Jocelyn Warren, don't hesitate! Book her!

Just to give a little backstory.

My husband and I were planning our Wedding with another "DOC" for almost eight months. Fast forward to two months before our Wedding we fired her because she wasn't responding. After a few meltdowns, we searched to find someone who could help on short notice. I checked a few places, and then I saw a Paradigm Shift Event. I gave her a call, and she responded quickly. I told her my story, and she wanted to have a meeting. We met the next week, and it was a perfect fit. After being so stressed out the past couple of months, we were finally able to breathe. We handed everything over to her, and she picked up all the pieces. The wedding day turned out fantastic thanks to Jocelyn and her incredible team! We would quickly book her again for any event. Thanks again for everything Jocelyn!

Joan · Married on 09/23/2017

If you're looking for an exceptional wedding planner, we highly recommend Jocelyn Warren and her staff of A Paradigm Shift Event. We hired Jocelyn as our "day of" coordinator for our daughter Sara’s wedding, and it was among the best decisions we made. Jocelyn was extremely responsive to our questions and issues, and she provided excellent guidance to us throughout the rather stressful process of planning and executing Sara and Jordan’s wedding. Arranging their wedding ceremony and reception was logistically challenging, since we were planning it from out-of-state. Jocelyn facilitated Skype meetings with the bride and groom, and she was always available online, or otherwise, to discuss the many questions we had and the details that needed to be addressed. The wedding ceremony and reception went perfectly -- we could not have handled it without Jocelyn's amazing communication skills, organizational abilities, and over-the-top assistance. Kudos to Jocelyn and her team for a terrific job, and for keeping us sane throughout the process!

Stacie · Married on 07/01/2017

Jocelyn was amazing! She was professional and such a pleasure to work with from the time we contacted her and even after the wedding. She was key to our ability to plan our NC wedding from CA. Her communication with us was great and she was very prompt in her responses. She really was the glue that held our event together!!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

I am so glad we hired Jocelyn as our day-of coordinator! We got married during my first year as a resident physician, which was overwhelming at times. We knew what we wanted and were able to do most of the wedding planning on our own, but it was really helpful to have regular phone/e-mail check-ins with Jocelyn to make sure no balls were dropped. I seriously do not think I could have done the month before the wedding without her: it was a really busy month for me at work, and Jocelyn made sure all of the final details/logistics were worked out so I didn't have to worry about anything. She is organized and laid back and incredibly easy to work with. I don't plan on getting married again, but if I did (or if I ever have another big event to plan), I would hire Jocelyn in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/10/2017

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You and Mack and your families were absolutely a dream to work with!

Chauna · Married on 05/19/2017

Jocelyn was the reason my wedding was everything that I dreamed. Her attention to detail and experience was above reproach. I have had so many people that both attended our wedding or saw pictures that constantly asked for Jocelyn's information. She is patient, kind and a true professional. On the day of my wedding, it was not a cloud in the sky nor was rain forecasted on the news, but Jocelyn not only knew when it was going to rain she made sure our ceremony was reset without anyone every knowing it was suppose to be outside! She is amazing and there are not enough words to describe how VITAL she was to our wedding day!

Sent on 06/16/2017

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

Girrlllll!!!! Your wedding was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed our process and thank you for trusting my vendor recommendations. That team made your wedding EVERYTHING!

Katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

I hired Jocelyn to be my wedding planner only ONE month before my wedding date. I was having issues with my venue coordinator and I was in desperate need of some help and guidance with my wedding. Jocelyn took me on with no questions asked. She treated me as if we had brought her on months before the big day. She dove head first into connecting with all of my vendors and putting every little detail in place where it should be. She was also very informative when it came to the smaller moving pieces that we would have never thought of ourselves. Because of all this I was completely stress free when I could have easily lost it without her, and our wedding went off without a hitch. I literally can not think of anything I would have changed and that's all because of Jocelyn. We are so incredibly thankful to have met her and to have worked with her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a full wedding planner or even a day of coordinator. She was a godsend!

Sent on 05/19/2017

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

Katherine, I believe it was absolutely fate that we connected... and I am so happy we did! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you and your families to ease your stress and make your wedding day wonderful!

Shenee · Married on 04/29/2017

Working with Paradigm Shift Events was an AMAZING experience. Jocelyn was an essential part of making our wedding a special day. We had the partial planning package that included day of coordination. Jocelyn helped us find vendors, went with us to meetings, gave us advice, and made sure we were on schedule throughout the planning process. She always kept in mind our budget and made sure to work within those parameters. Jocelyn worked hard to get to know us as a couple to ensure that she understood our vision and our needs were met. She was very accessible and was open to all forms of communication, which even included having Skype meetings. Overall, Paradigm Shift Events well exceeded our expectations. It was evident also to our guests how poised, organized, and efficient Jocelyn and her staff were on our special day. We would highly recommend their services to any of our family and friends in need of event planning.

Sent on 05/29/2017

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you and your families. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and our journey to make it happen was such a good one! Thank you for selecting us to be a part.

Alexa · Married on 10/29/2016

Jocelyn was excellent to work with! She made or day run extremely smooth and looking back I don't think we could have done it without her. I would recommmend her to anyone who is planning a wedding. She made the process easy and had a number of helpful recommendations.

Sent on 11/15/2016

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

Alexa & Magnus! Your wedding was amazing! The Halloween theme was perfect and you and your families were so much fun to get to know and work with!

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2016

Jocelyn and her team helped make our day absolutely awesome! Jocelyn was very speedy at answering emails and any questions we had during our 16 month planning process. Although she was just our day of planner she made her self available to us the entire time and helped whenever needed. She also did awesome at pairing our personalities with vendors that were perfect for us when it was needed. She is definitely an expert in the field and I would recommend her to any and everyone!!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

Brittany, your wedding as absolutely beautiful! Thank you for allowing us to bring your vision to fruition.

Kristen · Married on 08/06/2016

What a god send Jocelyn and her team were! She executed my vision perfectly and was there whenever I needed her throughout the day. I couldn't have done it without her as she really took the stress off me, my friends and my family so we could relax and enjoy the day. Thank you A Pardigm Shift Events!

Sent on 08/09/2016

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

It was our pleasure to help you execute your vision! Your family, friends, and entire wedding were amazing! Thank you for letting us be a part.

Robin · Married on 07/16/2016

Jocelyn is amazing she is awesome at what she does and is so organized. She truly goes above to help you any way she can. My wedding day was perfect and smooth all because of her. If you are looking for a great wedding planner I would definitely recommend A Paradigm Shift Event very professional and experienced.

Sent on 08/08/2016

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

It was such a pleasure to get to know you, Roberto and your families. We MUST stay in touch!

Rashida · Married on 05/29/2016

Jocelyn did a wonderful job with our wedding. She is easy to get along with. As a couple who basically had no clue of how I wanted things, she made the process pain-free and easy. She provided us with options for everything and didn't push to do anything we didn't want to do. She is very detailed oriented and sticks to a schedule. If anything went wrong we wouldn't know because Jocelyn and her team did a great job of keeping people and things together. She made sure we didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Jocelyn is awesome and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/15/2016

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

I LOVED helping you have the wedding day you and Malcolm wanted (even though you didn't know what that was at the start). I enjoyed getting to know you both and look forward to what the future holds for you! Thank you for trusting me with your day.

Sara · Married on 01/09/2016

Jocelyn was the day-of-coordinator for our wedding, and we would not have been able to pull off such an amazing event without her. To say that she was prepared is an understatement. She met with us several times in the months leading up to our wedding, during which we discussed every possible detail of the wedding (there were so many things we hadn't thought of!). She took thorough notes that she later organized into a day-of timeline for the wedding day! Jocelyn is also very connected to local vendors of all kinds, which helped us find an incredible DJ and makeup artist (and save money!). Throughout the planning process, we had a few family issues, but Jocelyn helped us tackle each concern thoughtfully while reminding us to keep things in prospective. The day of our wedding was perfect! Jocelyn and her team did not exclude a single detail. The ceremony was organized flawlessly, the reception venue was set up better than my husband and I could have fathomed, and the smooth flow of events allowed us and our guests to enjoy the event to its maximum. I can say with confidence that there were several things we didn't even know about that Jocelyn and her team were three steps ahead of. Jocelyn outdid herself as a professional with her attention to our wedding, but she also outdid herself personally by truly caring for my husband and me. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/21/2016

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

I adore you and Nick and cannot wait to see what life has in store for you both! It was a pleasure to get to know you and your families. Thank you for the opportunity to help plan your wedding.

Chelsea · Married on 10/17/2015

We could not have had such a perfect wedding day if it wasn't for Jocelyn and her team!! Jocelyn thought of so many details that were necessary to our big day. She answered many etiquette questions that I had and made some really great recommendations on different aspects of our wedding based on her experience. She took the time to communicate with us the month before the wedding and executed beautifully. The value of her team's service was great. The team made the day so easy for me, my now husband Nic, and both of our families. It was really important that I had, along with our families, as little stress as possible leading up to and through the big day. We highly recommend A Paradigm Shift Event for your needs!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

Your wedding was so sweet and intimate. I loved working with you both. It was our pleasure!

Smitha · Married on 09/19/2015

Jocelyn was amazing. She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding weekend was perfect and taking care of all the details while allowing our family to focus on other things. Jocelyn ended up being more like a friend rather than a coordinator that we hired. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2015

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

We had a great time! Your families were so kind and sweet and it was our pleasure to get to know you both.

We started planning our giant Indian wedding extravaganza about three months before the big day(s). The process was overwhelming at first. An event coordinator at one of our two venues saw our distress and suggested Jocelyn as our weekend coordinator. After our first meeting, we knew immediately that she would be a great fit - what a relief!! Jocelyn coordinated an entire weekend of wedding events, including a Friday night reception in Venue 1, a Saturday morning wedding ceremony in Venue 2, a one-hour room flip in Venue 2, a Saturday evening horse procession to Venue 2, and a Saturday evening reception in Venue 2. Before our wedding, she calmly dealt with a multitude of decoration and logistical requests from myself and the extended family. She was never flustered, always flexible with her time, and always extremely optimistic. She also had great suggestions for vendors and services that fell within our limited budget. The weekend of our wedding went beautifully, and while some minor details ended up falling through the cracks (centerpieces were different from what we planned - not that anyone but the immediate family noticed!), nothing major went wrong - which is a HUGE accomplishment for a massive Indian wedding planned only in 90 days. Many of our wedding guests told us it was the most organized Desi wedding they had ever gone to. What an achievement! None of this would have been possible without Jocelyn. Her and her team are the absolute BEST!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

What a BEAUTIFUL wedding you had. The pictures were amazing. Thank you for letting me be a part.

A few months before our wedding, I was trying to decide whether or not I needed to get a day-of coordinator. I ended up deciding to hire Jocelyn with A Paradigm Shift Event, and have never regretted it. Jocelyn was great throughout the last-minute planning process - from recommending online suppliers and vendors, asking questions I had never though of about the logistics of the reception, to putting together timelines and coordinating everyone on the big day. She always had timely responses to my questions, and was very friendly and good to work with. I am so glad we had Jocelyn and her crew help on the day of the wedding, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 07/14/2015

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was such a special combination of who you are as a couple. It was our pleasure to work with you. Btw, tell your father I said hello!
  • F

FireRose · Married on 06/06/2015

My company provided the bar service for a wedding that A Paradigm Shift Event worked. Jocelyn, the owner, was extremely organized, patient, adaptable to the day's evolution and conducted business with a smile!

Latarsha · Married on 05/16/2015

Jocelyn was the best event planner ever! We actually hired Jocelyn as our month of coordinator and she truly followed our vision and brought our DREAM wedding to life! On the day of our wedding Jocelyn made sure that our décor was on point while also making sure that our vendors were in place. I received great feedback from my vendors stating that she was so easy to work with, well organized and her professional time line that she created for my vendors was very helpful! Even on our actual day when things shook up a little before the wedding Jocelyn came in with her calming spirit and made things ok. Words cant express how much she assisted us with executing our wedding day! My only REGRET is that we wished we had hired her sooner! This would have saved us a lot of stress because she is just that awesome. Also I did I mention that she is very talented? She does it all from décor, specialized menus, escort cards and specialized ring bearer signs just to name a few. Future brides if your looking for someone to assist with planning your wedding hire Jocelyn Warren! I promise it will be one of the BEST decisions you ever made! Congrats to all the Newly engaged couples, and thank you so much Jocelyn Warren!

Happy Bride,

Latarsha Ford Melvin

Sent on 06/19/2015

A Paradigm Shift Event's reply:

You and Tony were fabulous to work with. I love seeing your love on FB! You two are too cute.