A Lovely Engagement Reviews

A Lovely Engagement 2
A Lovely Engagement 3
A Lovely Engagement 4
A Lovely Engagement 5

My wife and I were planning to have a civil wedding at the courthouse to establish our wedding date and then a larger ceremony later this year, but during the last week before the civil wedding was to be conducted, we decided to make it a little more special.
    Jillian went above and beyond for our ceremony. She was flexible with our desired date and time and helped coordinate everything with us, even playing the role of impromptu photographer. Her online web application allowed us to customize our ceremony to our personal tastes and relieved us of some of the stress of writing our vows. She was professional and maintained a positive attitude through the entire process. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Janice · Married on 01/19/2015

Jillian is a fabulous officiant and we loved her for our special day! She spoke eloquently while delivering our vows, and chose a great place (small island) on the New Smyrna Beach to exchange our vows and she went so far as to participate with my family in taking candid photos on the beach after the ceremony. Thank You! :)

Sent on 01/20/2015

Jillian Shaw was a real professional and took the time to get to know us before, during and after the ceremony.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Carsin · Married on 12/27/2014

Jillian was amazing! Professional and kind.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Sheryl · Married on 12/22/2014

Jillian was a perfect officiate for our wedding. We contracted with her one month before the wedding and it was all planned with us out of town. We were able to get our legal documents completed with the help of her knowledge in the county that we were married in. I was so happy with the service she performed and she truly can make any wedding beautiful.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Barry · Married on 12/22/2014

From the first moment I heard her voice I knew we had to have her do the ceremony. Her soft spoken confidence mixed with gentle caring left no doubt that she was the "one". In person lived up to woman behind the voice. Wouldn't have been the same without her. Perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2014

alyssa · Married on 12/13/2014

Jillian was so amazing. Exceeded all my expectations. She has amazing communication skills and made my husband and I feel very comfortable.

Sent on 12/22/2014

callista · Married on 11/08/2014

Jillian did a wonderful job officiating our wedding! She was also great at letting us know how to stand for the best photo shots!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Betsy · Married on 11/01/2014

Jillian was great! I originally hired her to officiate as well as set up our beach wedding... Weather turned out to be too windy to do the ceremony outside- she gladly cut the price back even though it was last minute. She was great! Very sweet!! I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Colleen · Married on 10/25/2014

Jillian not only takes the time to personalize your ceremony she is understanding patient and kind and understands and respects the importance of your special day. She does not think of what she does as a job but as someone who truely understands and believes this is an once in a lifetime event and makes it more than memorable and unique. I want to renew my vows every year just so we could be touched by her words and great spirits!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

Jillian officiated our wedding and it could not have been better! She was very professional and always answered emails within just a few hours. Her flexibility with minor last minute adjustments was amazing! She spoke so eloquently and although she had many different ceremony readings to select from, she allowed us to prepare our own pieces. Her website and the ceremony builder application was also very user friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Christine · Married on 10/12/2014

We needed to change the date. Jillian made it simple she coordinated everything with our photographer. Our sunrise beach wedding could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Emily · Married on 10/11/2014

Gillian was great! The ceremony was beautiful. Everyone complimented on how great the setup was. Simple but still over the top. Gillian was always in contact with us up to the last min. Will definitely recommend Gillian to future Brides!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Krystal · Married on 09/27/2014

She was very nice and professional! Even during my frantic Bride moments, she stayed calm and talked me thru it. I definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Heather · Married on 08/23/2014

Jillian was amazing! She was so sweet and friendly. She helped me with any questions I had and was very patient. It was really hot when the ceremony happened and we were all kinda miserable from the heat but she did the ceremony perfectly and I couldn't have pictured it any better. She even helped with pictures which I am so thankful for!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Kacey · Married on 07/25/2014

Jillian was amazing, she answered any questions we had and was quick with her response, very professional and just all around wonderful.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Brett · Married on 07/20/2014

Jillian was amazing. I was able to book her on short notice and her ceremony builder makes it so you choose what you want.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/19/2014

Very easy to work with. Jillian has an awesome ceremony set up makes it easy to plan your ceremony how you want it and is very flexible on customizing to what you want to include. Some people say she is expensive but she is reasonably priced in my opinion compared to what you pay for everything else.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Nancey · Married on 07/16/2014

OMG!!!! Jillian!! Amazing!!!!! So glad we chose her!!!!!!
    Best money ever spent and a wedding to remember!!! For the rest of our days!!! :)
    Thank You!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Ceremonies by the Sea was great! Jillian was very professional, but relaxed and seemed to fit right in with our friends and wedding party. It was a simple, but perfect ceremony.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Kathryn · Married on 07/03/2014

Jillian was fabulous from the first time we discussed our wedding with her through the day of. She was always quick to get back to us when we had questions or concerns and was always patient if we changed our minds about something. I truly enjoyed working with her!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Peggy · Married on 06/28/2014

Jillian was awesome. I would recomend her to everybody.. She was so flexiable..

Sent on 07/13/2014

Erin · Married on 06/25/2014

Very nice person very quick to respond and helped me stay on track due to the weather so I could have the best outcome. If your getting married on the beach I highly recommend her. The venue was beautiful.

Sent on 07/02/2014

She did a great job,thanks so much .larry and tracy

Sent on 07/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2014

We couldn't have asked for more. Jillian was so pleasant! It was the perfect choice for our perfect day! Not to mention, it was short notice and the prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 07/02/2014