A Beautiful Florida Wedding Reviews

A Beautiful Florida Wedding 7
  • Arletta

Arletta Ferreira · Married on 02/19/2019

Wedding 2/19/19

Diane and I decided in October 2018, we wanted to get married in Florida. It was our 14 anniversary as a couple.
    When we looked from Rhode Island, we found a beautiful Florida wedding.
    We were able to set up the ceremony. The sand ceremony was an addition to our vows. As I am raising my granddaughters.
    Everything went perfectly. Our location was prefect with a sunset to finish our ceremony.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 10
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 11

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

How did I misunderstand ss that you were from our home state?
    Dear Arletta and Diane,
    Thank you so much for trusting us with Heather officiating and helping you plan your beautiful wedding!
    The photography told your love story in such a heart centered way.We will remember you and your grandchildren for time to come.May you all feel blessed indeed!
    Your grateful wedding team💕

Brooke Combs · Married on 02/14/2019

Everything that we could have asked for.

My husband and I had been so indecisive about where we should get married until we found A Beautiful Florida Wedding. We wanted simple yet beautiful and that's exactly what we got from this experience. Given that we live so far away from the location where we married, the team made everything so easy. From staying in contact with us, making sure we got exactly what we wanted, to the kindness we received; it was perfect! I would highly recommend to anyone. Our ceremony was something we will both cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Dear Brooke,
    Thank you so much for sharing the heartfelt experience. We so enjoyed working with you and Jacob and were delighted at how beautifully your wedding day turned out! It was an honor to officiate your ceremony and share in your joy and love. We wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness!
    Heather & The Team

Kat · Married on 02/02/2019

A beautiful ceremony!

Heather Desrocher with A Beautiful Florida Wedding officiated our ceremony. She was a joy to work with and really took her responsibilities seriously. We live out of state, so we were a little worried at first (before we secured our officiant) about having someone we've never met preside over such an important service. As soon as we got in contact with Heather, all our worries disappeared. We are Christian but not super religious, and she was able to weave our beliefs into a beautiful, thoughtful, well crafted ceremony. We met with her once in person before the wedding and spoke once over the phone, but we were also in contact via text throughout the planning process. She's very responsive and flexible. She really gave us a wedding that reflected who we are as a couple. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/11/2019

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

It was our pleasure at A Beautiful Florida Wedding to officiate your ceremony. You were a joy to work with, and we were so pleased to create a partnership with you as we planned a ceremony that truly reflected who you are! It was truly a fun, magical and beautiful day!! We look forward to seeing you back in Florida, maybe even for a Vow Renewal ceremony!

Dan & Jo · Married on 12/30/2018

OBrien wedding vow renewal

We had a very pleasant experience from the planning stage to the actual ceremony. We were very pleased with the professional service and would recommend using “A Beautiful Florida Wedding” for anyone wishing for a memorable experience.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Dear Dan,
    What an amazing surprise you planned for your wife on your 35th wedding anniversary, complete with string instruments and a singer.
    And how thoughtful that all your guests dressed in the same colors so you could do family and friend portraits together.
    Heather was delighted to plan your vow renewal with you, and I felt blessed to officiate.
    I know that you and Jo will continue to demonstrate your generous Spirit of Love through your marriage, especially to your beautiful young adult children.Thank you for choosing us to be your vow renewal team.All blessing... until we meet again.
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 12/30/2018

Naples Beach Wedding

The day was beautiful and went smoothly.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 12
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 13

Dear Tara and Jonathan,

It was an honor to work all year long with you and help you create the wedding of your dreams. It was a perfect day of a special couple!
    Many blessings as you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful experiences!

Sincerely,

A Beautiful Florida Wedding Team.
  • Laura

Laura V Severyn · Married on 12/28/2018

Great bilingual wedding

Lourdes did a great job with our bilingual wedding. Everything was perfect in both languages and we were able to mesh our cultures together in the most perfect way. She and I spent many minutes on the phone and writing emails back and forth to get the ceremony just right. And I forgot the license on the way of and she drove from Cape Coral to Naples to pick it up from me the next day! Thank you for everything :)

Sent on 01/23/2019

Dear Laura and Adam,

You're very welcome! it was an honor to be your Officiant and celebrate with you and your family.
    Many blessings as you start this beautiful journey in your lives!

Sincerely,

Lourdes Aldana
  • Barb

Barb · Married on 12/28/2018

Very nicely created vows

I enjoyed working with Catherine. As a fellow wedding officiant, I know what to expect and to look for. Catherine did a great job and I enjoyed some of the unique sentiments she included. She also helped us when we shipped our sand ceremony vases to her ahead of time - which helped us as this was a destination wedding.
    Thanks Catherine!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 14

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

You are very welcome Barb! May life for you and Steve be filled with extraordinary love and adventure. I so enjoyed being your officiant!

Greg · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience

We couldn't ask for a better ceremony with Rev Bob and the professional and responsive pros at ABFW. We highly recommend!

• DelPriore

Delpriore · Married on 11/21/2018

Beach Wedding

We were thrilled to have enjoyed our wedding "exactly" as we planned. Thank you to "A Beautiful Florida Wedding" to making our event stress free!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Dear Mark,
    Thank you so much for your exceptional review.It is a gift to us much like planning and officiating your's and Sara's wedding was to us.Heather, Doug and I and the rest of our ABFW wedding team extend our best to you both as you continue to enjoy every day of your lives as husband and wife.May your holidays be blessed!

Stephanie Mcsherry · Married on 11/12/2018

Intimate Second Wedding for both of us

Cynthia helped to make our wedding EXACTLY what we wanted! This wedding was both or ours second wedding so we didn't want to have anything big or fancy, just something very special to both of us...and to our two young daughters. My husband and I had been together for over 6 years and had two small daughters together. Since we had each done the 200+ wedding before, we didn't want something that was big, and in fact, we only wanted it to be the two of us and our two girls. Cynthia and Paige listened to what I had envisioned and made it such a special event for the little girls, and for us. Since we are not from Florida, they did all of the work and we literally just showed up. It was so perfect and something we will treasure forever, and we had beautiful professional photos from Louis to share with our family when we got back.

A Beautiful Florida Wedding 15

Deborah · Married on 09/16/2018

Catherine from A Beautiful Florida Wedding helped us as a "day planner" on the day of our wedding. We planned our wedding from out of state and we were only too pleased to have her expertise tie up all the loose ends on the big day. She was readily available for telephone conferences before the wedding and was easy to work with when we had to change our ceremony venue at the last minute. It was such a relief to know Catherine was available to put out any "fires" on our special day. I can't say enough about how much we valued having Catherine on our wedding team. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Deborah and Jared,
    What a beautiful setting for your wedding day - it was my pleasure to be present on the "day of" to make sure everything and everyone worked together according to the timeline we put together. May happiness and love be your guiding light.

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2018

Catherine did a wonderful job with our wedding. She took time to call us since we live in Illinois. She also made time to meet with us when we arrived in Florida and kept open communication to understand us as a couple and a little bit about our past. She even had a wedding the next day and when she saw us gave us a hug with a congratulations. We were extremely happy that my mother-in-law found you, especially since we spent months looking for the perfect officiant!

Sent on 07/31/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Kristen and Frankie I so enjoyed being your Officiant! May you share many years of happiness. A special "Hello" to Louise, Frankie's Mom, who found us at A Beautiful Florida Wedding and connected the dots!

Louise · Married on 07/20/2018

Kathrine was a pleasure to deal with she was a very caring woman that really loves and enjoys doing what she loves. I highly recommend them and will be using again for my daughters wedding.. beautiful

Sent on 08/06/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Louise your care for Frankie and Kristin was so refreshing. Thank you for finding us at A Beautiful Florida Wedding - I so enjoyed being their officiant! I look forward to your daughter's wedding!

Sara · Married on 07/18/2018

We are a couple from Germany and we’re so happy that we found A Beautiful Florida Wedding. Cynthia and Catherine are so professional and personable. Catherine made our vow renewal unforgettable. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Dear Sara and Till,
    What a joy for us to plan and officiate your wedding vow renewal.Your words and many expressions of gratitude continue to touch our lives.We we're delighted that you could also have your daughter participate in your ceremony.On behalf of your officiant, Catherine, myself, and our team, live long and love often.We look forward to meeting you again.

Cheryl · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding day went just as we wanted it to go! It was intimate and meaningful. ABFW planners helped make that possible. The flowers were spectacular in their simplicity and our officiant, Doug, was warm and professional. I appreciated ABFW taking care of the "day of" details so that I could enjoy the day with no stress or effort.

Sent on 07/17/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Cheryl and James we are delighted that your wedding day was all that you had hoped for.....our team was loved working with you from beginning to end1

David · Married on 06/19/2018

Catherine was great to work with. See is open to all of your needs and she did an awesome job with our blessing!

Sent on 07/24/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

David and Lisa it was a wonderful moment to honor your wedding with a marriage blessing. The support of your family was tangible! Thank you for allowing us at A Beautiful Florida Wedding to set the stage.

Leslie · Married on 05/20/2018

If you are planning a wedding, these are the people you need! From my initial email, to follow up calls Catherine was professional, helpful, provided so much guidance and just made the whole planning process so enjoyable! She was outstanding and made our day just perfect!

Sent on 05/21/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Leslie and Mike we never skipped a beat on Sunday morning waiting for the rain to subside! Your vows to each other were beautiful and I was so fortunate to be there to officiate your celebration of love. Thank You for finding us at A Beautiful Florida Wedding....

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2018

We cannot thank A Beautiful Florida Wedding enough. We have just arrived back in the UK from Florida after getting married in May in Naples. Cynthia, Bob and the team made the challenge of organising a wedding in Naples stress free. They were extremely professional and accommodating, and made the whole process of organising a wedding from afar a pleasurable experience. Our wedding ceremony, venue, decorations, photography and flowers were absolutely perfect. I could not recommend A Beautiful Florida Wedding highly enough. They did a fantastic job. Thank you so much!!!!

A Beautiful Florida Wedding 16
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 21
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 22
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 23

Madison · Married on 05/16/2018

When we were looking at A Beautiful Florida Weddings’ website, we noticed their team are official wedding planners but we were just needing an officiant for our wedding. After speaking with them, we learned just needing an officiant was not a problem for them. We were then contacted by Catherine, who was a joy to work with. She sent us a rough draft of what would be said during the ceremony for us to proofread and said if we had any changes or questions to let her know. On the day of the wedding, she was okay with starting our ceremony early (we had an evening wedding and it’d been raining the whole day but cleared partially 30 minutes before the official start time) so we can have the beach wedding we wanted. Afterwards, Catherine took care of all the finalized paperwork for us. This was a challenge since we live on the west coast and got married in FL but Catherine said sending our forms off wouldn’t be a problem. She was amazing to work with and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/22/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Madison and Bobby I was so happy to be a part of your celebration. I remember the support and love of your parents but especially the tenderness the two of you shared as you said YES to each other! Thank you for choosing A Beautiful Florida Wedding.

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I had the best experience with A beautiful wedding during our wedding planning and an amazing experience with Rev. Doug Rickenbach. Rev. Doug prepared the perfect wedding ceremony speech and included everything we wanted with little instruction from us. We were not sure what we wanted, and he prepared the words and vows. We could not possibly recommend a better company or Reverend.

Beth · Married on 05/05/2018

Rev. Bob is an extremely kind of funny man! He is attentive, gets to know you as a couple and is genuinely caring. So happy he officiated our wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Dear Beth and Greg,
    It was a joy to be your officiant and to share in your most special day, your wedding.
    I hope that the love I witnessed between both of you will continue to bring joy into every aspect of your life.I look forward to spending some milestone anniversaries with you.

Maureen · Married on 05/01/2018

Catherine was amazing. She made all the details so simple. She has the most calming way about her that you know everything will be great and it was. Would highly recommend. Thank you Catherine.

Sent on 05/03/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Maureen and Deb, It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. As the song says, "AT LAST"!

Laurie · Married on 04/28/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding was complete perfection! The wedding would not have been pulled off without them! I was helping plan the wedding of my deaf brother and sister in law. As someone who has organized high level events around the world I expect perfection. A Beautiful Florida Wedding delivered!

The incredible patience, attention to detail, cost saving suggestions, organization, incredible kindness, flexibility and execution were first rate!

The staff at A Beautiful Florida Wedding became part of our family for the wedding. We all would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Your words mean so much to us Laurie as we respect your level of expertise.Your support throughout this process helped to make the process of planning for our first deaf couple manageable.And the gratification we experienced at the rehearsal with Bob as officiant , and on the wedding day with all of you, is a gift we will treasure all our professional years.May our beautiful couple live long in the joy of loving one another.

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

My fiancé and I reached out to Catherine and Cynthia for our morning beach wedding. It was everything we could possibly ask for. We were able to get married on Central Ave beach in Naples (we’ve spent a lot of time at this particular beach, so it was very meaningful that we were able to get married at the beach access we desired). Catherine and Cynthia provided prompt professional services. They were in close contact with me for several months as we planned the wedding. From organizing the wedding ceremony, providing a beautiful arch, chairs, contacting and arranging a brunch reception, we are extremely satisfied with all of their hard work. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Dear Alyssa and Cullen,
    Thank you for these words which bless us all her as a team at A Beautiful Florida Wedding.It was such a joy to help you plan your ceremony, your wedding, and your brunch.So many of our couples live outside of SW Florida and we may not see them again for a while.Our hope is that with both of you living here locally, we will see you again soon- especially to celebrate so many of those treasured moments that are yet to be yours.Be-loved everyday!