A Beautiful Florida Wedding Reviews

238 | Naples, FL

238 Reviews for A Beautiful Florida Wedding

Kristin A. 路 Getting married on 03/01/2022

30 th Wedding Vow Renewal

Everything was taking care of impeccably! We live in Pennsylvania, all we had to do was travel, EVERY detail taken care of!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Kristin and Norm it was a real pleasure for me to officiant your 30th wedding anniversary celebration. It's an honor to be with people who share their love with friends and family! Thank You.
  • Christine

Christine W. 路 Getting married on 12/10/2021

A Beautiful Florida Wedding

Marcella is amazing and made my day absolutely perfect. I HIGHLY recommend her for all your wedding planning as well as ordaining. I can not thank you enough for everything! Stunning and perfect!!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Dear Christine:
    I enjoyed chatting with you since your first call. It's so amazing when after sometime on the phone you said "I want you " to be our wedding planner. What an honor to help you secure your photographer, florist. Your family were so nice and fun to spend time with 馃槉馃槏
    From all of us here at ABFW we wish you and Nate the very best in your new beginnings.
  • Meri

Meri Q. 路 Married on 06/11/2021

Marcella is the BEST!

My husband and I used Marcella and ABFW for our vow renewal celebrating our 20th anniversary. From the first contact we had with her, she was attentive, transparent, and most of all absolutely lovely. She really made my husband and I feel like our event mattered to her. Not being from Florida I had lots of questions about the weather, what happens if it rains, etc and Marcella really put me at ease that everything would work out, no matter what!

Every last detail was perfect - from the location to the photographer to the officiant to the flowers, which were exactly what I wanted and I didn鈥檛 even give Marcella much to go on! It was a beautiful experience that we鈥檒l always remember.

Can鈥檛 recommend ABFW enough - you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/20/2020

My dear Meri,
    It was exciting to plan a 20 year vow renewal for you. I loved how you talked about husband as "your best friend". You both have so much love for each other. It's so inspiring. Loved your flowers, loved everything we did. Thank you for your trust in us :)
    Many blessings for you and your Bern,
  • Brittney

Brittney V. 路 Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing.!

Being from WI we needed someone that was easy to work with and understand what we wanted. She was the only company we contacted and after talking with her the first time we know that it just felt right to go with A Beautiful Florida Wedding for our 10 year wedding anniversary vow renewal. Marcella was an absolute sweetheart to work with. She set everything up with the officiant and photographer for us and made it so easy so there wasn鈥檛 any stress on us all we had to do was show up. I would highly recommend Marcella and A Beautiful Florida Wedding to anyone that is getting married or a vow renewal. She went above and beyond our expectations and she will do the same for you.

Sent on 06/18/2021

Dear Brittney,
    What a beautiful family and I absolute loved your theme 馃槏
    You guys are awesome. It was an honor to be a part of your celebration. We picked the perfect place to make your vow renewal very special.
    Wishing you many more wedding anniversaries and vow renewals. Cheers to you 馃

Chris C. 路 Married on 05/30/2021

Bride/groom

We planned to have a very small wedding in Florida and this was a great find.
    Marcella did an amazing job and took care of everything we asked
    I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Dear Chris!
    It was a treat to be a part of your special day. You have an amazing family and the idea of having matching shirts for all the guys including the baby was so special. 馃槏
    Sending you a shower of blessings for the years ahead.
    Marcella and all of us at ABFW
  • Y

Yaitza 路 Married on 05/29/2021

Sunset wedding

Excelente, mi hermana viajo desde Chicago para casarse en la playa de Naples todos quedamos encantado y la ceremonia muy linda todo qued贸 s煤per bonito

Sent on 06/02/2021

Yaitza,
    Nos dio mucho gusto ser parte de la celebracion de la boda de tu hermana. Muchas bendiciones para ti y toda tu familia.
    Carinos,
    Marcella y todo el equipo de ABFW.
  • Bryan

Bryan K. 路 Married on 05/05/2021

Outstanding

We called Marcella with less than 14 days' notices, and she was able to make it happen! It is incredible, considering numerous other organizations never even took the time to respond to us.
    Marcella was outstanding and made it easy!

Sent on 05/22/2020

Dear Bryan& Laura,
    It was such an honor to be able to officiate your wedding at the beautiful Marco Island JW Marriott. Small intimate gathering with your loved ones. We were only trying to ease your mind and help you create a ceremony that will make your day so special. Our best of wishes from all of us here at ABFW.

Leslie A. 路 Married on 03/23/2021

30-year vow renewal perfection!

My husband and I wanted to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary this year with an intimate vow renewal in Sanibel Island, FL. Although we have been to Florida more times than we can count, we had never been to Sanibel; but, we have always heard beautiful things about it from our friends. I didn't know where to even begin the planning. I found A Beautiful Florida Wedding on Wedding Wire and read all of the positive reviews. So, I reached out to Marcella.

From the start, Marcella was very personable and listened to my heart's desires for the small event. I could immediately tell that she has a passion, excitement, and love for wedding event planning. We were on a smaller budget for the ceremony. Marcella never made me feel like it was too insignificant for her to "waste" her time with it. She let me know how special celebrating 30 years of marriage is and that the ceremony should reflect that love and commitment.

Marcella took care of everything, from securing a florist and photographer, to the day-of set up and decoration. When I panicked (which I did often... poor Marcella), she reassured me and talked me down from the ledge. On her way to the ceremony site for set-up, she breezed through and picked up our celebration cake on the way and kept it in a cooler in her vehicle until after the ceremony. All my husband and I had to do was show up and look pretty. :) When I walked onto the beach and saw the tiki torches with the beautiful flowers and the table for the sand ceremony, I was so happy. As we got closer, I could see all of the little details that I never specifically asked for, but she knew that I would absolutely love. She had placed seashells and star fish in the sand to create and aisle for me to walk down, added a pink sash around the table for the sand ceremony, and seashells to the top of the table. The romantic beach theme was an absolute dream. Tears came to my eyes when I saw it all.

I'm so glad that I chose Marcella and A Beautiful Florida Wedding! Everything was PERFECTION! Thank you, Marcella! You're AMAZING!

Sent on 03/26/2021

My dear Leslie,
    We had been planning your celebration for some time and I know it can be challenging not knowing how it would all turn out. I wanted to make it special. You told me your story and wanted to add a little more love to the setup. Glad you noticed 馃槏
    You looked so pretty and the weather was so nice for you.
    It was beautiful to have connected and being able to bring joy for your celebration.
    May the next 30 years be full of love, laughter and adventures.
    Cheers,
  • Fares

Fares R. 路 Married on 03/20/2021

Amazingly good

Thank you Marcella for making our day so special. You made ever step amazing and we are truly grateful for everything

Sent on 03/26/2021

Dear Fares!
    Your celebration was amazing! You have a great group of friends that were so happy for you and Ruba. It's worth taking the time to meet before hand and review everything. The music, flowers, officiant to make sure we are on the same page.
    Thank you for choosing A Beautiful Florida Wedding. Sending blessings for your new beginnings.
    Marcella & Lourdes
  • Robert

Robert N. 路 Married on 02/24/2021

A dreamy beach wedding in Naples

Marcella organized a beautiful wedding for us on a Naples鈥 white sand beach. She timed the sunset perfectly, read us our vows elegantly, and set us down a fitting shell lined aisle. A little dancing afterwards to some Sinatra set the mood perfectly!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Dear Robert,
    What a treat to have been witness the I do from both Nupur and you. Your love story is amazing! 10 years together and now you are starting A Beautiful new journey as husband and wife. From all of us here at ABFW ~
    Cheers and many blessings for the years ahead.

Brenda W. 路 Married on 02/01/2021

Beach wedding

I neede a wedding planner for a quaint private wedding. She did everything I asked

Sent on 02/09/2021

Dear Brenda,
    It was a great pleasure for us to work with you and create a Beautiful ceremony.
    Many blessings and happiness for the years to come and thank you for choosing A Beautiful Florida Wedding ~

Kristina M. 路 Married on 01/14/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Marcella was so attentive and made our special perfect. Her recommendations lined up to exactly what we wanted. Even with the last minute changes we made, Marcella made it happen. Far exceeded our expectations and so glad we went with her!! Thank you so much A Beautiful Florida Wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Dear Kristina,
    It was exciting to create A Beautiful Florida Wedding for you and Mathew. Your story is awesome and was a joy to be a part of it. I listened to what had envisioned and setting up the arch, booking the photographer, flowers and officiating for you was a treat. Loved your energy and how happy you two are.
    Sending blessings your way to this new beginnings,
    Cheers!
  • Marla

Marla W. 路 Married on 01/12/2021

Marcella was delightful. Accommodating in every way.

Living out of state could be stressful at times for me knowing I was getting married in Florida. Marcella calmed my nerves and took care of everything. I knew I was in good hands. She was very professional and a true delight to work with. She made my wedding perfect until the very last minute.

Sent on 01/20/2021

Dear Marla & Cody,
    Chatting and planning your wedding was so fun! loved the personal touch you wanted in your d茅cor. Your friends were SO amazing to have around 馃槏 I am so glad you trusted us for your arch, music, photographer and officiant. So grateful to have been a witness of your love. Very inspired.
    Wishing you a lifetime of togetherness and love for you and Cody.
    Here's to new beginnings,

Mallory C. 路 Married on 11/02/2020

Perfection

Marcella and her team did an amazing job on our private beach destination ceremony. We had the best experience, she made the day more magical than I could have expected. We had hair and makeup, photography, videography, and officiant. All were over the top amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Dear Mal!
    We are honored to have helped you create A Beautiful Florida Wedding! The smile on your face and Josh's after sunset and heading over to dinner was such a gift.
    Sending heart felt wishes for your new beginnings 馃懓馃さ馃挄馃
  • Gregory

Gregory K. 路 Married on 11/01/2020

Long distance breeze

We needed help pulling together a beach wedding and reception in Naples (a place we did not know) and had less than a week to do so. Catherine and Cynthia were able to meet with us and provided several venue recommendations that would possibly meet our needs. It took a couple of days to visit all of them and make the selection and then we were out of town until just a few days before the wedding. They made sure that everything was ready for us when we returned to Naples, met with us for a final review of the day's events and promised to be there and have everything setup and ready to go. The day of the wedding we had beautiful weather (for Jan 11 and was we're sure due to their connections). The beach site and photographer were just what we wanted. We had plenty of time to take photos, get married, and have more photos just as the sun was setting. We then headed out to Seasons 52 and had a wonderful reception in a private room. Net/net, Catherine and Cynthia were wonderful to work with and made it possible to have a lovely wedding that will long be remembered.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Dear Marion and Greg,
    We love the subject you chose for this review because we like to help our couples enjoy their destination wedding, as a "long distance breeze".
    From the beginning with you traveling here and our first in person meeting with Marion on video from the UK, we felt such a blessing planning your beautiful Florida wedding.You, as the groom, took such initiative visiting so many venues which we identified for you.And then on the day of, to be onsite to see all that planning come together as Ron checked the tides, and set up your beautiful tiki torches in front of those magnificent beach trees, Catherine and I personally felt elated as we set up your table for non alcoholic champagne on the beach.You both thought of everything and your guests responded with joy for both of you.
    Our hope is that you both will visit again so we can share a cup of tea, or who knows, we may make our way to the UK and share one with you.
    Our ABFW team holds the intention of happiness for you, all the decades of your life together.
  • Jamie

Jamie P. 路 Married on 10/27/2020

Wedding planning

Marcella did an amazing job with our wedding. With less than a month to plan, she got started right away and planned the dream wedding for us. Great communication and all the vendors were fantastic too! I would highly recommend her for anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/01/2020

My dear Jaime,
    You were such a treat to work with. I valued your trust in my opinion and handling your officiant, photograher, hair stylist and florist. You looked stunning and weather was great that day.
    So honored to have helped you plan your Beautiful Florida Wedding ~
    Congratulations to you both !

Kiera D. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Everything and more than we could have ever imagined we

Adam and I are so thankful for Marcella and her team, they were absolutely AMAZING and I would 1000% recommend her and her crew to anyone and everyone!!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Dear Kiera,
    We had such a joy putting together your wedding celebration. So many details to considered since all of you were out of town. Location, hair and makeup, photographer, videographer, officiant, ceremony setup, flowers. Thank you for being so open to suggestions as they turned out amazing.
    From all of us here at ABFW we wish you the very best in your new beginnings.
  • Amity

Amity J. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

They saved my wedding and my marriage

I started planning my wedding for 10-10-2020 2 years earlier. I had no idea that we picked the most difficult year to plan a wedding. My wedding planner I had just up and quit on me. Maracella from A Beautiful Florida Wedding was a super hero. She swooped in and took over where the last planner left me high and dry. Maracella was my main cheerleader telling me that everything will workout even when my family, friends, even myself had doubts. The wedding was amazing. She answered everyone's questions so I could focus on my big day. She saved our wedding. It really was a beautiful Florida wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Dear Amity,
    It was A Beautiful Florida Wedding in deed! I was so happy to see everyone happy specially YOU! there were many uncertainties to face but we worked as team. We were your eyes in Florida and make sure every detailed was taking care of. Thank you for choosing us and sending you blessings in your beginnings.
    From all of us here at AFBW,
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. 路 Married on 08/04/2020

Jennifer D

Marcella was absolutely amazing. She made planning our 4th attempt to get married during the pandemic a breeze. She handled everything. She is so sweet, knowledgable, caring and amazing at her job. I couldn鈥檛 say enough positive things regarding our experience with a beautiful Florida wedding planning. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Dear Jen an d Dave,
    We appreciate your feedback and it was an honor to spend time with you and help you in your celebration.
    Much love and lifetime full of joy to you both,
    Marcella & AFBW team

Jaycee J. 路 Married on 07/13/2020

Excellent!

Marcella was amazing from start to finish. She was extremely flexible during covid in helping me plan an elopement with just my Immediate family. The wedding was beautiful and intimate. Marcella took my ideas and ran with them. She is super friendly and I highly recommend working with her for you wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Dear Jaycee,
    It was so important for us to be flexible with times and locations. Our focus was to create a beautiful Florida wedding for you. Your arch, flowers, music, set up was carefully designed to fit exactly what you wanted for your special day. ( You had great ideas by the way) We are so happy for you and wish you a life time of joy and happiness. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the beginning of your life for the rest of your life.
    Here's to new beginnings,
    Marcella & ABFW Team.
  • Stacey

Stacey M. 路 Married on 07/10/2020

Excellent!!!

Marcella & her crew are amazing! She always keeps you in the loop with updates and guides you through every step of the way! She pays attention to every small detail in order to create your dream wedding! She took care of everything and made the day seem a little less stressful! Thank you for giving us our dream wedding!!! We appreciate you guys and your love and care for us and our special day!!! 馃グ

Sent on 07/12/2020

Dear Stacey,
    Our intention was to make your day not only special but unforgettable. From the officiating to finding the perfect beach for you to the flowers and hair and makeup. Every detail counts for us and so glad it made a difference for you too. It was a joy to witness your love and commitment to each other. and to create a beautiful Florida wedding for you. Our best wishes and a joyful life together forever.
    From ABFW team,

Jodie C. 路 Married on 06/21/2020

Simply amazing!

We highly recommend A Beautiful Florida Wedding!!! Marcella and Catherine were absolutely amazing! They communicated with us, for months, every step of the way to make sure every ounce of our day was perfect...And it was!!! Our day was beautiful! Our sunset was beautiful! And thanks to Marcella, for doing our hair and make up, me and my daughter鈥檚 were beautiful!! A special thanks to Whitney, the photographer, for capturing our perfect moments! Thank you all, we couldn鈥檛 of asked for a better way to celebrate our 10 year Vow Renewal!

Sent on 05/23/2020

Dear Jodie and Ken,
    We are grateful you gave us the opportunity to plan every detail of your vow renewal. From a venue search not only for the ceremony but also hotel stay. The ceremony, photos, hair and makeup.
    Our blessings to you and your family for many more years of love and commitment to each other.
    From all of us at ABFW.
  • Brent

Brent H. 路 Married on 05/09/2020

Made our day special

My wife and I are so happy we decided to go with a Beautiful Florida Wedding more so with Lourdes Aldana. Our experience with them was fantastic. Lourdes was amazing! She gave us lots of options to customize our ceremony. We were so at ease after speaking to her for the first time. She was very open with us and sharing of her own experiences. If we had to redo it we'd absolutely go with both a Beautiful Florida Wedding and Lourdes.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Dear Jessica & Brent,
    How exciting it is for us to have been present in such a special moment in your lives. Your officiant Lourdes enjoyed so much working with you and helping you create the perfect ceremony that told your story. Lourdes being bilingual, was able to say some pieces in Spanish and create a synergy with everyone in the room.
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness and blessings to you both.
    Congratulations 馃懓馃さ鉂
  • Bekki

Bekki B. 路 Married on 03/07/2020

Carefree Perfection

A Beautiful Florida Wedding was a dream partner for a meticulously detail oriented control freak! My husband and I live in Minnesota and planned to marry in Naples because the town means a lot to us. I was VERY fearful of planning a destination wedding from 2000 miles away with no plans to visit before the ceremony. ABFW set us up with the perfect beach location, provided gorgeous flowers, arranged for impeccable hair and makeup services, scheduled a fantastic photographer and connected us with a thoughtful and attentive officiant. They also gave me great advice for my reception location. If I could, I鈥檇 give them credit for the absolutely spectacular weather we had on the day of our ceremony. I highly recommend A Beautiful Florida Wedding!!

Sent on 03/11/2020