175 Reviews for A Beautiful Florida Wedding

Budget Analysis (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
167 A Beautiful Florida Wedding Reviews

Our wedding day went just as we wanted it to go! It was intimate and meaningful. ABFW planners helped make that possible. The flowers were spectacular in their simplicity and our officiant, Doug, was warm and professional. I appreciated ABFW taking care of the "day of" details so that I could enjoy the day with no stress or effort.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

If you are planning a wedding, these are the people you need! From my initial email, to follow up calls Catherine was professional, helpful, provided so much guidance and just made the whole planning process so enjoyable! She was outstanding and made our day just perfect!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot thank A Beautiful Florida Wedding enough. We have just arrived back in the UK from Florida after getting married in May in Naples. Cynthia, Bob and the team made the challenge of organising a wedding in Naples stress free. They were extremely professional and accommodating, and made the whole process of organising a wedding from afar a pleasurable experience. Our wedding ceremony, venue, decorations, photography and flowers were absolutely perfect. I could not recommend A Beautiful Florida Wedding highly enough. They did a fantastic job. Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Civil, Religious

When we were looking at A Beautiful Florida Weddings’ website, we noticed their team are official wedding planners but we were just needing an officiant for our wedding. After speaking with them, we learned just needing an officiant was not a problem for them. We were then contacted by Catherine, who was a joy to work with. She sent us a rough draft of what would be said during the ceremony for us to proofread and said if we had any changes or questions to let her know. On the day of the wedding, she was okay with starting our ceremony early (we had an evening wedding and it’d been raining the whole day but cleared partially 30 minutes before the official start time) so we can have the beach wedding we wanted. Afterwards, Catherine took care of all the finalized paperwork for us. This was a challenge since we live on the west coast and got married in FL but Catherine said sending our forms off wouldn’t be a problem. She was amazing to work with and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Madison, 5/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had the best experience with A beautiful wedding during our wedding planning and an amazing experience with Rev. Doug Rickenbach. Rev. Doug prepared the perfect wedding ceremony speech and included everything we wanted with little instruction from us. We were not sure what we wanted, and he prepared the words and vows. We could not possibly recommend a better company or Reverend.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Rev. Bob is an extremely kind of funny man! He is attentive, gets to know you as a couple and is genuinely caring. So happy he officiated our wedding!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Catherine was amazing. She made all the details so simple. She has the most calming way about her that you know everything will be great and it was. Would highly recommend. Thank you Catherine.

Profile Picture Maureen , 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiancé and I reached out to Catherine and Cynthia for our morning beach wedding. It was everything we could possibly ask for. We were able to get married on Central Ave beach in Naples (we’ve spent a lot of time at this particular beach, so it was very meaningful that we were able to get married at the beach access we desired). Catherine and Cynthia provided prompt professional services. They were in close contact with me for several months as we planned the wedding. From organizing the wedding ceremony, providing a beautiful arch, chairs, contacting and arranging a brunch reception, we are extremely satisfied with all of their hard work. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

My husband and I found a beautiful Florida wedding online after researching companies to plan our wedding day. We couldn’t not recommend them enough, the team from start to finish were helpful, professional, responsive and very knowledgeable. We put our trust in them and they did not disappoint. We had the most perfect, organised and unforgetful day. Thank you to you all we couldn’t thank you enough!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

It was an absolute pleasure working with Cynthia. We had a very short notice request and she was able to handle it with no issues. She really listened to what we wanted and delivered on it. Lourdes performed our ceremony, it was beautiful and perfect. Highly recommend all of their services. Really took the stress out of planning our perfect beach wedding in Sanibel.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

This was the second time a Beautiful Florida Wedding was used, this is not a service, they become part of your family. Only a family member would see to all the details that they do. My Grand daughters weddings was like a fairy tale. We could not have achieved her vision without them. Cynthia, Catherine, Lourdes, Kristy, Michelle. How can I thank you enough for this beautiful memory. If you want peace of mind, at your next affair, do not hesitate to call them, and then sit back and enjoy your party, for you will be in good hands. These photos will speak for themselves. I can't wait for the next party we have, to see you all again. Thank you so much for your outstanding job.
Love you all,
Debra

Profile Picture Debra, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so pleased with the professionalism displayed by Catherine as officiant for our wedding. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The team made our day a very special one, from the ceremony to the pictures and video. Thank you x

Profile Picture Paula, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We used A Beautiful Florida Wedding to plan our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal ceremony on a beach on Sanibel Island. We contacted them only a month prior to our planned event because of unforeseen circumstances and they were helpful, patient, kind, and knowledgeable. They willingly and happily agreed to plan our event on short notice and had our entire event planned within 24 hours of our initial contact. They created the ceremony around our lives, which made the whole event meaningful and intimate. I would highly recommend this business because they will take the time to get to know you, your history, and your wishes, and you will be able to enjoy every single part of your special day. The ceremony was planned beautifully and we will forever remember an incredibly special occasion made possible by A Beautiful Florida Wedding.

Photo for A Beautiful Florida Wedding Review - The ceremony was perfect, from beginning to end.
Photo for A Beautiful Florida Wedding Review - Our whole family was a part of this wonderful event!
Photo for A Beautiful Florida Wedding Review - The sand ceremony was beautiful and included everyone.
Profile Picture Brianna, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Everything was great! They helped me plan a fabulous wedding in just over a month. I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had Bob Mitchell as our officiant. Bob was incredibly nice and thoughtful from the very beginning. He had multiple calls with us and was able to tailor our ceremony to exactly what we were looking for. On the call, he learned about our story and was able to incorporate events in our lives to the narrative in the wedding. He had a smile on his face the entire time he was with us at the resort. We were doing an outdoor wedding at Sundial on Sanibel Island. He worked well with our wedding planner, DJ and every other vendor very fluidly. We wanted a religious ceremony and Bob made it perfect. We also did a unity painting ceremony and Bob created language that worked perfectly as well. He was very complimentary of the bride and injected humor into the wedding as well. He was also very helpful behind the scenes with regard to the marriage certificate, getting signatures and copies and having original and copies shipped to our home back in Chicago. My fiance and I would strongly recommend A Beautiful Florida Wedding, and specifically Bob Mitchell, to anyone seeking an officiant in SW Florida.

Profile Picture Tim, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding can be very stressful. I know I was stressed planning the entire thing myself. My husband and I found A Beautiful Florida Wedding through WeddingWire. When we reached out by email we got a phone call the same day (Sunday) from Cynthia. Over the course of 5 months they helped us plan our dream wedding. Even at the last minute they were still making accommodations to provide us with a stress free day. We worked with Cynthia, Catherine, Kristy, and Lourdes. Each one of them treated us like their most important priority. The provided everything for the ceremony, transportation for the hotel to the beach for the ceremony and back to the hotel for cocktail hour & the reception, led my guest to cocktail hour, set up parts of my reception to make sure it was perfect and insured everyone made it to the reception on time. With Lourdes and Kristy setting up and coordinating we were left with the ability to be stress free and spend time enjoying the wedding. Cynthia went over all the details with us and helped us better understand what we wanted. Catherine married us, and if felt as if she knew our love from the start. Everyone over at A Beautiful Florida Wedding is exceptional, I would highly recommend using them for any wedding needs. It has been a pleasure working with them, I know our day would have not been the same without them. We could not be happier with their services. Thank you to the whole team!!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Cynthia was pleasant, thourough, professional and caring. She made our ceremony feel very personalized. I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Susan, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We only had six months to prepare our dream wedding and Cynthia and the whole team of A Beautiful Florida Wedding was extremely supportive with all the documents we needed to apply for and in preparation of our big day. The rehearsal was another big help and the ceremony beautiful and as we dreamed of. Even accepting our reading last minute was not an issue. We couldn't be more happy with everything A Beautiful Florida Wedding did for us.

Profile Picture Katharina, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We had Lourdes Aldana be our officiant for our wedding and she an awesome job! She was also able to accommodate or out of town guest by speaking 2 languages so they can feel part of the ceremony. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony

Cynthia made our wedding so special and memorable. The whole staff was great and we truly had a beautiful Florida wedding.

Profile Picture deanna10wq, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The officiant was very nice and accommodating to our needs. We really appreciated everything she did for us. God Bless!!

Profile Picture Gregory, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everyone on the team did such a wonderful job accommodating us during the aftermath of hurricane Irma and making even more amazing than we could have imagined! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Bryan, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Bob officiated our ceremony at Marco Island. Despite enduring numerous obstacles with our venue before and during our day, Bob was our rock. He took the time to get to know us beforehand which allowed him individualize our ceremony perfectly. He was well spoken and brought professionalism, wisdom, and flexibility to our ceremony, and worked flawlessly with our brief rain delay. Thank you Bob! You made our day!

Profile Picture Madelyn , 10/4/17, 2 Reviews