A Beautiful Florida Wedding Reviews

182 | Naples, FL

182 Reviews for A Beautiful Florida Wedding

182 A Beautiful Florida Wedding Reviews

Deborah · Married on 09/16/2018

Catherine from A Beautiful Florida Wedding helped us as a "day planner" on the day of our wedding. We planned our wedding from out of state and we were only too pleased to have her expertise tie up all the loose ends on the big day. She was readily available for telephone conferences before the wedding and was easy to work with when we had to change our ceremony venue at the last minute. It was such a relief to know Catherine was available to put out any "fires" on our special day. I can't say enough about how much we valued having Catherine on our wedding team. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/24/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Deborah and Jared, What a beautiful setting for your wedding day - it was my pleasure to be present on the "day of" to make sure everything and everyone worked together according to the timeline we put together. May happiness and love be your guiding light.

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2018

Catherine did a wonderful job with our wedding. She took time to call us since we live in Illinois. She also made time to meet with us when we arrived in Florida and kept open communication to understand us as a couple and a little bit about our past. She even had a wedding the next day and when she saw us gave us a hug with a congratulations. We were extremely happy that my mother-in-law found you, especially since we spent months looking for the perfect officiant!

Sent on 07/31/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Kristen and Frankie I so enjoyed being your Officiant! May you share many years of happiness. A special "Hello" to Louise, Frankie's Mom, who found us at A Beautiful Florida Wedding and connected the dots!

Louise · Married on 07/20/2018

Kathrine was a pleasure to deal with she was a very caring woman that really loves and enjoys doing what she loves. I highly recommend them and will be using again for my daughters wedding.. beautiful

Sent on 08/06/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Louise your care for Frankie and Kristin was so refreshing. Thank you for finding us at A Beautiful Florida Wedding - I so enjoyed being their officiant! I look forward to your daughter's wedding!

Sara · Married on 07/18/2018

We are a couple from Germany and we’re so happy that we found A Beautiful Florida Wedding. Cynthia and Catherine are so professional and personable. Catherine made our vow renewal unforgettable. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/01/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Dear Sara and Till, What a joy for us to plan and officiate your wedding vow renewal.Your words and many expressions of gratitude continue to touch our lives.We we're delighted that you could also have your daughter participate in your ceremony.On behalf of your officiant, Catherine, myself, and our team, live long and love often.We look forward to meeting you again.

Cheryl · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding day went just as we wanted it to go! It was intimate and meaningful. ABFW planners helped make that possible. The flowers were spectacular in their simplicity and our officiant, Doug, was warm and professional. I appreciated ABFW taking care of the "day of" details so that I could enjoy the day with no stress or effort.

Sent on 07/17/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Cheryl and James we are delighted that your wedding day was all that you had hoped for.....our team was loved working with you from beginning to end1

David · Married on 06/19/2018

Catherine was great to work with. See is open to all of your needs and she did an awesome job with our blessing!

Sent on 07/24/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

David and Lisa it was a wonderful moment to honor your wedding with a marriage blessing. The support of your family was tangible! Thank you for allowing us at A Beautiful Florida Wedding to set the stage.

Leslie · Married on 05/20/2018

If you are planning a wedding, these are the people you need! From my initial email, to follow up calls Catherine was professional, helpful, provided so much guidance and just made the whole planning process so enjoyable! She was outstanding and made our day just perfect!

Sent on 05/21/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Leslie and Mike we never skipped a beat on Sunday morning waiting for the rain to subside! Your vows to each other were beautiful and I was so fortunate to be there to officiate your celebration of love. Thank You for finding us at A Beautiful Florida Wedding....

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2018

We cannot thank A Beautiful Florida Wedding enough. We have just arrived back in the UK from Florida after getting married in May in Naples. Cynthia, Bob and the team made the challenge of organising a wedding in Naples stress free. They were extremely professional and accommodating, and made the whole process of organising a wedding from afar a pleasurable experience. Our wedding ceremony, venue, decorations, photography and flowers were absolutely perfect. I could not recommend A Beautiful Florida Wedding highly enough. They did a fantastic job. Thank you so much!!!!

A Beautiful Florida Wedding 3
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 8
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 9
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 10

Madison · Married on 05/16/2018

When we were looking at A Beautiful Florida Weddings’ website, we noticed their team are official wedding planners but we were just needing an officiant for our wedding. After speaking with them, we learned just needing an officiant was not a problem for them. We were then contacted by Catherine, who was a joy to work with. She sent us a rough draft of what would be said during the ceremony for us to proofread and said if we had any changes or questions to let her know. On the day of the wedding, she was okay with starting our ceremony early (we had an evening wedding and it’d been raining the whole day but cleared partially 30 minutes before the official start time) so we can have the beach wedding we wanted. Afterwards, Catherine took care of all the finalized paperwork for us. This was a challenge since we live on the west coast and got married in FL but Catherine said sending our forms off wouldn’t be a problem. She was amazing to work with and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/22/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Madison and Bobby I was so happy to be a part of your celebration. I remember the support and love of your parents but especially the tenderness the two of you shared as you said YES to each other! Thank you for choosing A Beautiful Florida Wedding.

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I had the best experience with A beautiful wedding during our wedding planning and an amazing experience with Rev. Doug Rickenbach. Rev. Doug prepared the perfect wedding ceremony speech and included everything we wanted with little instruction from us. We were not sure what we wanted, and he prepared the words and vows. We could not possibly recommend a better company or Reverend.

Beth · Married on 05/05/2018

Rev. Bob is an extremely kind of funny man! He is attentive, gets to know you as a couple and is genuinely caring. So happy he officiated our wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Dear Beth and Greg, It was a joy to be your officiant and to share in your most special day, your wedding. I hope that the love I witnessed between both of you will continue to bring joy into every aspect of your life.I look forward to spending some milestone anniversaries with you.

Maureen · Married on 05/01/2018

Catherine was amazing. She made all the details so simple. She has the most calming way about her that you know everything will be great and it was. Would highly recommend. Thank you Catherine.

Sent on 05/03/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Maureen and Deb, It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. As the song says, "AT LAST"!

Laurie · Married on 04/28/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding was complete perfection! The wedding would not have been pulled off without them! I was helping plan the wedding of my deaf brother and sister in law. As someone who has organized high level events around the world I expect perfection. A Beautiful Florida Wedding delivered!

The incredible patience, attention to detail, cost saving suggestions, organization, incredible kindness, flexibility and execution were first rate!

The staff at A Beautiful Florida Wedding became part of our family for the wedding. We all would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Your words mean so much to us Laurie as we respect your level of expertise.Your support throughout this process helped to make the process of planning for our first deaf couple manageable.And the gratification we experienced at the rehearsal with Bob as officiant , and on the wedding day with all of you, is a gift we will treasure all our professional years.May our beautiful couple live long in the joy of loving one another.

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

My fiancé and I reached out to Catherine and Cynthia for our morning beach wedding. It was everything we could possibly ask for. We were able to get married on Central Ave beach in Naples (we’ve spent a lot of time at this particular beach, so it was very meaningful that we were able to get married at the beach access we desired). Catherine and Cynthia provided prompt professional services. They were in close contact with me for several months as we planned the wedding. From organizing the wedding ceremony, providing a beautiful arch, chairs, contacting and arranging a brunch reception, we are extremely satisfied with all of their hard work. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/01/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Dear Alyssa and Cullen, Thank you for these words which bless us all her as a team at A Beautiful Florida Wedding.It was such a joy to help you plan your ceremony, your wedding, and your brunch.So many of our couples live outside of SW Florida and we may not see them again for a while.Our hope is that with both of you living here locally, we will see you again soon- especially to celebrate so many of those treasured moments that are yet to be yours.Be-loved everyday!

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I found a beautiful Florida wedding online after researching companies to plan our wedding day. We couldn’t not recommend them enough, the team from start to finish were helpful, professional, responsive and very knowledgeable. We put our trust in them and they did not disappoint. We had the most perfect, organised and unforgetful day. Thank you to you all we couldn’t thank you enough!

Sent on 05/12/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Dear Amy and Ben, As we have written in our thank you email, ours was the pleasure of working with both of you. The two of you have such a genuine way of being with people.Your love and your vows broadcast such devotion.Your arch was magnificent and your dance on the beach after your ceremony drew so many , many onlookers who loved seeing a groom in uniform and his bride beaming with love.Thank you for the honor of planning and officiating your wedding. As your reading said:"we hold you in our hearts".

Kristin · Married on 04/01/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Cynthia. We had a very short notice request and she was able to handle it with no issues. She really listened to what we wanted and delivered on it. Lourdes performed our ceremony, it was beautiful and perfect. Highly recommend all of their services. Really took the stress out of planning our perfect beach wedding in Sanibel.

Sent on 04/25/2018

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Dear Kristin and Brad, The joy of our service as wedding planners and officiants is doubled when we work with couples like the two of you. I knew from the first romantic photo you shared of yourselves before what looked like a fountain in Europe, that your happiness would be contagious.All of us here thank you for choosing us to help you create A Beautiful Florida Wedding.Be-loved!

Debra · event on: 03/03/2018

I had the pleasure of working with these wonderful people for my Grand Daughters Bridal shower, they made my vision of the room a reality. This was an extremely large set up, and it took a year to plan and prepare for it. You would have thought they were there every step of the way, with how they sorted every detail and displayed everything the way it was planned to look. I was amazed at how quick and professional they worked, their mannerism's were so calming that I was actually able to leave them and get dressed for the shower, knowing that I could come back down as a guest, and be surprised at how wonderful the room would look. They are amazing, and very detailed oriented, just as myself. I can't wait for them to do her wedding.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 18
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 19
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 20

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Dear Debra, Thank you for these beautiful words.Kristy and Lourdes and all of us here at A Beautiful Florida Wedding are delighted to read them. From the start we have been blessed to be your granddaughter's onsite and wedding planning team.It is no secret that you make magic happen by turning ideas into reality,and we are especially grateful to support you in carrying out what you put in motion.As our team moves towards your grand daughter's and her groom's wedding,we do so with great anticipation and confidence that all will be blessed indeed.

Debra · Married on 03/03/2018

This was the second time a Beautiful Florida Wedding was used, this is not a service, they become part of your family. Only a family member would see to all the details that they do. My Grand daughters weddings was like a fairy tale. We could not have achieved her vision without them. Cynthia, Catherine, Lourdes, Kristy, Michelle. How can I thank you enough for this beautiful memory. If you want peace of mind, at your next affair, do not hesitate to call them, and then sit back and enjoy your party, for you will be in good hands. These photos will speak for themselves. I can't wait for the next party we have, to see you all again. Thank you so much for your outstanding job.
    Love you all,

A Beautiful Florida Wedding 27
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 28
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 29

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Dear Debra, On behalf of us all a million thank-yous. Your review shall bless us and our company for years to come.We feel your heart coming through and are so honored by your expression of gratitude. You created a wedding that will ever live on in the hearts of your granddaughter and her new husband.It was truly our pleasure to coordinate all the details both you and we at A Beautiful Florida Wedding put in place. What is true blessing is that we will see you again.We count on it.

Nancy · Married on 01/01/2018

We are so pleased with the professionalism displayed by Catherine as officiant for our wedding. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/31/2017

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Nancy, you and Jack were so easy to be with! Thank you for the privilege of celebrating with you and your family and friends!

Paula · Married on 12/30/2017

The team made our day a very special one, from the ceremony to the pictures and video. Thank you x

Sent on 01/01/2018
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 30

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Thank you Paula and Paul. I believe we will always remember your 25th wedding anniversary celebration..including your daughter reading her poem to you both.Bless your return to England.We hope to see you here next year!

Brianna · Married on 12/27/2017

We used A Beautiful Florida Wedding to plan our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal ceremony on a beach on Sanibel Island. We contacted them only a month prior to our planned event because of unforeseen circumstances and they were helpful, patient, kind, and knowledgeable. They willingly and happily agreed to plan our event on short notice and had our entire event planned within 24 hours of our initial contact. They created the ceremony around our lives, which made the whole event meaningful and intimate. I would highly recommend this business because they will take the time to get to know you, your history, and your wishes, and you will be able to enjoy every single part of your special day. The ceremony was planned beautifully and we will forever remember an incredibly special occasion made possible by A Beautiful Florida Wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 31
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 32
    A Beautiful Florida Wedding 33

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Brianna and John what a very special celebration! I was touched by your vow sharing and how you have created a remarkable life together. Thank YOU. May 2018 hold a promise of health and long life together.

Jillian · Married on 11/18/2017

Everything was great! They helped me plan a fabulous wedding in just over a month. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 12/02/2017

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Jillian and Michael it was our pleasure to help make this day very special for you....even though your plans for a wedding in PR were "washed away" with Hurricane Maria, your spirit held firm resulting in a beautiful Florida wedding. Congratulations and happiness always!

Tim · Married on 11/11/2017

We had Bob Mitchell as our officiant. Bob was incredibly nice and thoughtful from the very beginning. He had multiple calls with us and was able to tailor our ceremony to exactly what we were looking for. On the call, he learned about our story and was able to incorporate events in our lives to the narrative in the wedding. He had a smile on his face the entire time he was with us at the resort. We were doing an outdoor wedding at Sundial on Sanibel Island. He worked well with our wedding planner, DJ and every other vendor very fluidly. We wanted a religious ceremony and Bob made it perfect. We also did a unity painting ceremony and Bob created language that worked perfectly as well. He was very complimentary of the bride and injected humor into the wedding as well. He was also very helpful behind the scenes with regard to the marriage certificate, getting signatures and copies and having original and copies shipped to our home back in Chicago. My fiance and I would strongly recommend A Beautiful Florida Wedding, and specifically Bob Mitchell, to anyone seeking an officiant in SW Florida.

Sent on 11/15/2017

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

I was with Bob at your ceremony Tim and Melissa.I saw his delight come through as he officiated your beautiful ceremony.I could feel the blessing of God upon your marriage.Bob is so grateful for your words here and wants you to know that "it was both an honor and a pleasure"to celebrate your love."May you days be good,long and joyous upon this Earth".(from your ceremony).

Amber · Married on 11/11/2017

Planning a wedding can be very stressful. I know I was stressed planning the entire thing myself. My husband and I found A Beautiful Florida Wedding through WeddingWire. When we reached out by email we got a phone call the same day (Sunday) from Cynthia. Over the course of 5 months they helped us plan our dream wedding. Even at the last minute they were still making accommodations to provide us with a stress free day. We worked with Cynthia, Catherine, Kristy, and Lourdes. Each one of them treated us like their most important priority. The provided everything for the ceremony, transportation for the hotel to the beach for the ceremony and back to the hotel for cocktail hour & the reception, led my guest to cocktail hour, set up parts of my reception to make sure it was perfect and insured everyone made it to the reception on time. With Lourdes and Kristy setting up and coordinating we were left with the ability to be stress free and spend time enjoying the wedding. Cynthia went over all the details with us and helped us better understand what we wanted. Catherine married us, and if felt as if she knew our love from the start. Everyone over at A Beautiful Florida Wedding is exceptional, I would highly recommend using them for any wedding needs. It has been a pleasure working with them, I know our day would have not been the same without them. We could not be happier with their services. Thank you to the whole team!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

A Beautiful Florida Wedding's reply:

Amber and Shane I was so pleased to be your officiant! Thank you for allowing us to help you create your beautiful Florida wedding. Dear Amber and Shane, Let me add to Catherine's thank you.The work behind the scenes is not something that is obvious to everyone, but you and Shane appreciated all of it, and that made all the difference.We hope that the memories of your beautiful wedding day will long bless you both and that we will continue to connect to celebrate every anniversary with you.