9TwentyEight Weddings & Events Reviews

9TwentyEight Weddings & Events 1
9TwentyEight Weddings & Events 2
9TwentyEight Weddings & Events 3

Kayla Franklin · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing month of/ day of planner!

Every detail was perfect and she made the event seamless! All of my guests complimented her professionalism and willingness to assist. She coordinated with the venue and vendors efficiently.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Sara did an absolutely amazing job coordinating my wedding. We hired her for month of/day of coordination. My now-husband was very skeptical about what a coordinator would provide us the day of the wedding, but boy did Sara prove him wrong. She is 100% one of the best decisions I made hiring her. She was very easy to work with, focused on what we wanted, and responded immediately at the wedding to any minor problem that arouse. I knew throughout the night I could count on her to be my eyes and even fix things before I even had to know about them. She made the event stress-free and really allowed me and my husband to enjoy ourselves. 10/10 would recommend! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/01/2018

elyssa · Married on 05/11/2018

Sarah is and was AMAZING! She made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish. Sarah was always there to answer my texts whenever I had a question or concern. During the wedding, if something did go wrong I definitely didn't notice and that's how you know you have an amazing wedding planner.

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Sara was so amazing and spectacular! She really went above and beyond to help make our wedding day so wonderful and special. Sara is very organized and detailed, and does not let any of the little things slip through the cracks. I am so glad we hired her. She helped to take away almost all the stress of dealing with the day-of issues that you don't realize will pop up. Sara is so good at what she does. Thank you Sara!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2018

Sara was amazing. The weeks leading up to our wedding she was on top of contacting all our vendors and working out all the kinks. The day of she helped coordinate all the setup and all our special moments. She was a calming force in the chaos of wedding planning. Our day would not have been a success without her. I would hire her for any party I’m planning.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Sara is amazing at what she does! Everyone commented on how beautiful the venue looked, she helped with the flow of things. For once, i did not have to worry about a single thing. I recommend her to every bride out there. She is trustworthy and responsible. Thank you so much Sara!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    9TwentyEight Weddings & Events 4

Monica · Married on 07/15/2017

Sara is the owner of 9twenty eight events and is simply an incredible wedding planner. She gained my confidence right off the bat on our initial call. I hired her on the spot and am so thankful I did! She's not just a wedding planner, she is someone who really loves her job and takes the time to get to know you. We are a full-time working couple and I am a bit of a control-freak creative - Sara was definitely the right planner for us. She was knowledgeable, punctual, and effective. Sara had extensive knowledge of quality vendors in the area. She provided very honest input- which was refreshing and made the planning process so much easier. I recommend Sara for the full-service planning because she can steer you in the right direction at every stage of the planning process. She was very patient working through ideas I had and she worked within my budget, which also helped to keep me on track. My family was so happy and impressed with how the entire wedding day went. Our wedding venue provided a “Day of” coordinator, Sara worked with the on-site coordinator to ensure all of the vendors were on time, setup, and that the bridal party was where they needed to be when we needed to be there. She setup all of the décor and centerpieces – she made the wedding vision I had truly come to life. I can honestly say that Sara went out of her way to make every detail of our wedding day spectacular for us! We will truly never forget it! She was also very sweet and polite to all of my friends and family. Thank you Sara for being a part of our day and helping us create the wedding of our dreams! It was even more beautiful than we imagined! <3 Mon & Gonz

Sent on 08/07/2017

Shalina · Married on 06/17/2017

Sara was great! She was able to do all of the small request I had on my big day. It was 100% stress free! Truly the best day ever! Thank you

Sent on 07/05/2017

Alyson · Married on 06/04/2017

Sara was incredible!! Pre-wedding, she did a great job communicating with me even though I had a ton of other things going on and wasn't the best at responding!! She always answered any questions I had very quickly and helped me get all the final details organized with my vendors and timeline! For the day-of, I couldn't have imagined anyone better! I had zero stress (which is very unusual) & she took care of every little detail that I had cared about :) Sara is very knowledgeable and did a great job working with both myself and all of the wedding party! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2017

Sara was amazing....she made,my daughters,day worry free. I did not have to think of anything,she had already done it. She exceeded my expectations,tending to every little detail.
    I highly recommend Sara....so sweet and incredibly easy to work with.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Carla · Married on 05/28/2017

Sara is absolutely amazing! I don't know what we would have done without her! Planning a wedding can be super stressful and there's always worry that you're forgetting something but I was at complete ease thanks to Sara. She was there to answer all my millions of questions/concerns. She really did an outsanding job creating the perfect wedding that was exactly our style! I was so relaxed the day of my wedding because she had everything under control and my guests were very impressed! I would definitely recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Noelia · Married on 04/08/2017

We had some unexpected situations come up and Sara was able to acomodate the situations along with ten crazy kiddos under the age of 11 in the bridal party. Did a fabulous job and kept super cool under the pressure !

Sent on 04/10/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/02/2017

4/2/17 Wedding
    Working with Sara was one of the best parts of the planning process for me...and definitely the least stressful!! She was consistently available, went above and beyond, and kept me sane when I thought my head was going to fall off!! I would absolutley choose her again for any event planning. She connected me to some great venders, too. Reliable, very friendly and professional, and had a positive attitude throughout it all.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Liz · Married on 03/25/2017

Sara exceeded my expectations! I hired her for month of / day of wedding coordination and she made my day perfect!! Throughout the planning process she was very helpful, quick to respond, and she would work hard to answer my every question. She is very thorough and on top of things! She put me at ease since I was planning most of the wedding myself. On the day of the wedding her calm presence, sweet demeanor, and her organization skills made everything flow so smoothly and she allowed me and my family to really enjoy the day. She floated around the wedding keeping things in order and everything was perfect! I would 200% recommend her to anyone. Thank you Sara! My wedding was more incredible than I pictured it to be!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Siria · Married on 11/11/2016

Hiring Sara was the best decision my fiancé at and I could have made for our cultural engagement ceremony. With only 3 weeks away from our event we still had a lot of loose ends that needed to come together and Sara made sure that it was all put together nicely. She managed to take direction from my fiancé and I and was able to find vendors for us and made sure that everything arrived on time. She remained calm along the way and went into quick action even with the small window of time we had given her to put this event together. She made our vision come to life the day of the event and our guests were very complimentary of what they saw. It was more than we had expected and we are so glad that we hired Sara to coordinate our ceremony. Sara is very professional and knows how to work with multiple people giving her direction, while still maintaining the ultimate vision for an event. Without hesitation I would hire Sara again and would recommend her to my friends and family. You will not be disappointed in working with Sara. Thank you Sara for making our ceremony so memorable.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Cindy · Married on 09/17/2016

Sara was able to help us out last minute. (I thought my wedding package/venue included a coordinator.) She was sweet, professional, & totally on top of everything! She eased my worries leading up to the wedding. My wedding day went smooth without any problems (if there were any, Sara wouldn't/didn't let me know). Sara was also fun to work with, my whole family/wedding party loved her!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Diane · Married on 06/18/2016

Sara will make sure your Wedding day is perfect. She goes the extra mile and stays calm and collected no matter what the situation. She made it possible for us to completely relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding day, as she took care of every detail. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her 100%!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/01/2016

Sara did an exceptional job bringing to life my dream wedding. All the details I wanted were accounted for and she helped find less expensive alternatives. She made communication with all the vendors easy, prompt, and worry free. I would highly recommend her services to everyone who wants the perfect wedding. The rehearsal went smoothly thanks to her coordinating everyone to the right places. My wedding day was just amazing she got all the details just right.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Chelsea · Married on 03/13/2016

Sara did a fantastic job! From our first meeting, where Sara took our ideas and what we had planned so far, to the day of, Sara made our wedding absolutely perfect. She worked with our vendors, volunteered her time, offered ideas and used her expertise to help make our wedding as beautiful and memorable as we could only imagine. She kept everything running smoothly from start to finish. Not only was she there to help plan the details, but she was there to help keep not only one, but two brides sane through the entire process. Sara made suggestions for vendors, went with us to meet them, and searched for others that were within our budget. She took the time to really get to know us and our vision about how we wanted our day to be. When it came to the wedding day, we surrendered all of the decorations, details, and anxiety to her, and she executed everything flawlessly. We have received many compliments from our family, friends, and bridal party, about how smoothly and seemlessly the day went. We owe Sara a huge thank you for all of her hard work and dedication. If you want your day to be as amazing and fun as ours, we recommend Sara. If we could give her 100 stars it still wouldn't be enough. Thank you Sara!!!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Sheree · Married on 10/02/2015

Sara was a blessing on our special day. She was hired as a day-of-coordinator, but she put a lot of work in before our Big Day! She not only gave us GREAT referrals for vendors such as our DJ, she quarterbacked the whole day. Sara gave me a sense of peace knowing that everything was set and ready to make our day PERFECT! With every large event, there are things that don't go the way we planned, but Sara was so positive and made the best of the situation. If you want your day to be amazing, then Sara is the gal to hire :) Thank you Sara! Andy and I are still dreaming about our wedding :)

Sent on 10/06/2016

Erik · Married on 12/31/2012

I had the pleasure of working with Sara at a wedding in Oceanside. Prior to the event, I could tell that she had an attention to detail. Her emails asked important questions that would affect the outcome of the event. Once I arrived at the event she was calm, cool and collective. She introduced herself to me and for the rest of the event she stayed two to three steps ahead of the event timeline. She artfully and carefully made sure that the betrothed could actually enjoy their day without the worry of timing and what would happen next. She stayed for the duration of the event. I do not see this often with coordinators. Most of the time they are gone after the bouquet toss. I was truly impressed by her positive attitude and responsive handling of the wedding. I would recommend her services highly. She was an absolute prfessional.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Savinie · Married on 12/16/2017

Sara was a sweetheart from the moment we were chatting it up on the phone to the days after the wedding. She was always very responsive, offered great suggestions, and passionate about wedding planning. Her wedding was during the same year as mine (mine was after hers), so she was very helpful in offering suggestions. We realized soon after we met that we have very similar styles, which is amazing! I hired Sara to be our month of coordinator and we were getting married in Palm Springs. My wedding was her 2nd wedding in PSP, but even if she's unfamiliar with PSP, she owned it the day of. There were 2 minor hiccups the day of that he wasn't too happy about: lack of communication between ceremony/cocktail hour where guests were completely clueless on where to go and the table runners were never placed on the tables (I think this was our last minute request, so it's understandable.) But most importantly, Sara is super down to earth, but assertive and professional...perfect characteristics for an ideal coordinator! I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of. Couldn't have done it without her there.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Tracey Lundy · Married on 01/18/2019

Excellent work!

Sara was absolutely wonderful! I hired her for day-of coordinatation and she stepped in and took care of business as if she had been planning it the whole time!
    She conducted the rehearsal flawlessly even with interruptions from the some family members lol. Everyone felt comfortable and ready for the wedding the next day!
    Sara took all my decorations, table menus/seating cards and signs to place the day of the wedding & everything was beautiful and spot on! She moved through the day with ease and made everyone around her calm. I was not stressed about the day/night at all!

Sent on 01/30/2019