8OH8 Productions Reviews

1 User photo

• Ann
    Ann S. Married on 07/05/2019

DJ, Photobooth & uplighting

Talk about a great time! Joel kept all of our guests moving and on the dance floor! We received many compliments all evening from our guests! We purchased a package that also included his photo booth and uplighting too.

The photo booth was a hit! Everyone had a lot of fun being silly or taking pictures with old college friends.

The uplighting really helped to define the reception ballroom. They added depth and color to what could have looked like a meeting room!

We especially loved the way Joel was out of the dance floor singing and dancing with our guests and sharing the microphone for them to sing their favorite parts of the songs he played!

We will definitely give him a call the next time we need a DJ!
    Kim G. Married on 06/17/2019

Awesome dj & photo booth

Joel helped make our event a huge success! He is so professional and kind. He was very interactive with the crowd and kept them dancing and singing and having a great time. The Photo Booth was also a big hit. Thank you again Joel - can't wait to have you back again.
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 04/13/2019

Great DJ to work with

Joel really made everything run smoothly. We are from out of town and my husband’s work schedule isn’t always predictable. Joel was super flexible with us for our meetings and was responded quickly via email/text if I had any questions. We also included the mirror photo booth in our package and it was a hit at the reception. We got a ton of pictures! He actually got out on the dance floor and interacted with our guests and demonstrated dances of need be. He kept up the energy clear up to the end of the night. We had a lot of our family and friends comment at how great of a job our DJ did. I would definitely recommend using 8OH8 Productions for any event. The prices are very reasonable for everything you get. Thanks Joel!

8OH8 Productions's reply:

Ashley,

Thank you so much for the review and having me be a part of your special day!

Your group was awesome and I had a lot of fun too!

Thank you for the kind words!
    April Married on 09/21/2018
    Joel was amazing! So much fun and so many memories thanks to him and the photo mirror! Highly recommend!
    Michael Married on 09/08/2018
    We had a great time and couldn't have had a better DJ. He took care of the music for our daughters outdoor wedding and kept us going all night long dancing after the reception. Plus has a great photo booth!!!!

8OH8 Productions's reply:

Thank you for the Review! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
    Robin Married on 09/02/2018
    Everyone had a great time w the mirror photo booth! We would definitely use H080 again!
    Miranda R. Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome DJ!

I loved having Joel DJ my wedding reception! He made sure everyone was having fun and involved and created a welcoming atmosphere for the guests! My wedding day was perfect, and Joel being my DJ was the icing on the cake!
    Danielle Married on 03/23/2013
    I was beyond satisfied with the services provided by 8OH8 Productions. 8OH8's very thorough planning and professionalism made my wedding reception a real party that I(the bride) was able to just enjoy. They actually helped to uplift the whole tone of my reception, after poor weather and a temporary power outage almost sunk the whole ship! When the power came back on there was a longer than would have been expected gap, between the the ceremony and the reception, that the photo booth almost single handedly filled. Then Joel's charismatic and upbeat demeanor as a DJ(and individual) really helped myself and the whole wedding party to relax and let our hair down after all of the added stress causes by the minor natural disaster. He also kept the small crowd that remained dancing and having a good time. Anyone can push play on a playlist but with this service you actually get an event! I highly recommend you use 8OH8 Productions for your event!
    Katie Married on 01/08/2011
    Handled our wedding reception in 2011 problem free! All guests had an awesome time! If he was that good back then he’s doing something right!
    Nancy Married on 03/30/2009
    8oh8 productions delivered the best entertainment possible for my wedding in 2007. And my guests didn't want to leave. They were dancing long after the "end" time. I have catered over 40 weddings and rarely do you see receptions that the guests aren't trying to leave early because they are bored. But with 8oh8 I had to pay them to stay longer because everyone was having such a good time. Joel takes the time to mingle on the dance floor teaching the steps to certain popular songs. If you want a wedding that your friends will be talking about for years, then 8oh8 is Definately the DJ for you.