5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge Reviews

5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 4
5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 5

J Wood · Married on 07/13/2019

In One Word, Delicious

We contracted with 5-12 Dessert Boutique through our Event Planner at Party Palace! They were very accommodating throughout the whole process! We decided on a Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest and the lighter Butter Cream Icing for our 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. In one word , Delicious!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge's reply:

Thanks so very much for the kind words and for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding anniversary celebration...it was a pleasure!!!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing`Experience With This Mother-Daughter Duo For My Summer 2018 Wedding!

I had the pleasure of working with Tai and Daneen for my Summer 2018 wedding. From beginning to end, my experience was wonderful. Tai and Daneen were patient with my "bride brain" and a couple last minute changes and provided great customer service. In the end they captured my "southern rustic chic" theme perfectly with my beautiful dessert table that included a 3 tier yellow cake with Italian buttercream, mini chocolate cupcakes, key lime pie shooters, and custom monogrammed cookies that served as my wedding favors. These ladies are truly talented and their desserts are not only beautiful but taste delicious! My guests couldn't stop gushing over how delicious and fresh everything was. Thanks so much to 5-12 Desserts for bringing my vision to life and making my big day even more special!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 6
    5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 7
    5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 8

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2018

Awesome Experience

Love their attention to detail

Sent on 01/08/2019
    5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 9
    5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 10

Makesha · Married on 06/01/2017

Tai & Daneen were absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding cake. They were super professional, prompt, and exceeded our expectations despite us constantly making changes to the cake. The entire process was seamless from the initial contact to tasting and delivery. I knew immediately after the wedding cake tasting that 5-12 desserts would be our wedding cake vendor. The cake was more beautiful than I expected and our guests fought for cake to take home! We had a 3 tier with almond and red velvet which were unbelievably delicuous. With so many competing priorities while planning a wedding Tai & Daneen made the impossible effortless and simple. I would recommend them time and time again!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Paulette · Married on 01/17/2017

5-12 Desserts were awesome!!! Not only did they design my cake exactly how I asked, it tasted unbelievably good. Everyone at the wedding raved about their Almond and Chocolate flavors. I loved their cake so much from the tasting, I ordered my Parisian themed mini desserts from them for my Bridal Shower. They are professional, flexible and affordable!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Veronica · event on 06/12/2016

5-12 Dessert Boutique is incredible!!! The design for my husband's graduation/birthday celebration was incredible and delicious!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Lynn · Married on 06/11/2016

5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge is highly professional and gorgeous in it's approach to culinary artistry. Not only were the cookies and cupcakes I ordered almost too pretty to eat, they were elegantly packaged and clearly baked with talented, creative hands. For the upcoming Christmas holiday season, my daughter and I ordered more cookies and cupcakes, this time custom-made with specific animal characters in mind. When we placed the order with Ms. Daneen Heath, she was genuinely enthusiastic about the original designs and particularly attuned to my delivery needs. As such I have been singing praises for 5-12 with family members and encouraging unique hospitality venues such as Our Gift Biz (located in Rockville, MD) to utilize their services on an ongoing basis.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Marcy · event on 05/26/2016

We use 5-12 for our corporate events & love the variety they're able to provide! Their desserts are always professional looking (and super cute too!). The duo is quite responsive and easy to deal with - via email or phone. I also love that we can provide a general idea of what we want and the end result is better than we ever expected.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Perfectly made custom cookies for a special day! They tasted wonderful and looked fantastic. I really appreciate the time they took to communicate my needs and deliver an outstanding product.

Sent on 04/25/2016
  • User6582687 · event on 04/05/2016

We used 5-12 Dessert Boutique for a 300-person office opening event in Washington DC that had some very high profile guests. We have a strong brand and wanted logos and colors custom-featured. The desserts were as tasty as they were beautiful... a real conversation piece. The ladies at 5-12 provided a really great custom touch that was much more affordable than paying for other event-related customizations.

5-12 made hand-decorated Cookies with the Twitter logo, and also French Macaron in Twitter Blue.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Angie · Married on 04/01/2016

A fellow partner referred me to 5-12 Desserts after my clients Etsy shop stood her up. With only about 2-3 weeks until the wedding 5-12 took my order without hesitation and was able to deliver with ease. I was so happy with the quality of the cookies - they were huge!!! I was expecting them to be smaller but was overjoyed when I picked them up lol - they also tasted bomb.com! The responsiveness and professionalism of both Tai & Daneen was like no other! they answered every phone call, text and email promptly. I truly believe that the cookies are worth the price paid and they were very flexible with my pick up. I was happy because all of this worked out after a bad experience with an Etsy shop. I had a lot of ease after knowing the one thing that my bride splurged on and thought she was not going to get - came through all because of 5-12. I have added them to my vendor list and will be referring my clients to their services. Great Job and i'm looking forward to ordering from 5-12 again.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Angela · Married on 04/01/2016

5-12 Dessert Botique is amazing. At the last minute my vendor was unable to provide the service. One of my coordinators contacted 5-12 and they responded immediatly. 5-12 saw the photo and went to work. The personalized cookies not only looke beautiful but they tasted absolutely delicious. Don't hesitate to use 5-12, they will go over and beyond to make your day so special. Thank you 5-12 your are awesome.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Vicky · event on 02/27/2016

The cake was amazing, truly captured my theme Stepping Into Sixty! Thanks for the special cake it made the party complete!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Janay · event on 12/24/2015

I placed a last minute order for a Holiday Party at work. Not only was I satisfied but my co-workers was beyond satisfied with the cookies and cup cakes.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Veronica · event on 12/24/2015

Everyone loved the cupcakes and the cookies - they were great.
    Thanks for delivering them - I have never had such service.

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • User6062347 · event on 12/20/2015

I have used 5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge on many occasions what I like most is their professionalism you always know the product will be on time and exactly what you asked for. I had some personalized cookies done as favors for my husband's 50th birthday party and we picked 5 designs that uniquely represented him and when I say they nailed it! Oh my people were still asking about the cookies after the event. They were individually wrapped and made the perfect party favor. They were delicious too! I highly recommend them for your cake and bakery needs!

Sent on 03/28/2016

The cakes not only look amazing but they taste amazing as well. They are friendly and provides excellent customer service. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted it too.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Janay · event on 11/09/2015

5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge are very professional and punctual. I ordered a lovely Betty Boop Birthday cake. The design was everything I imagine it would be. I will definitely refer my friends and family to these two lovely young ladies.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Chef · event on 11/06/2015

We requested a Harlem Globtrotter cake, which not only looked amazing but tasted fantastic. As a Chef, I am always skeptical about ordering items from others, but 5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge exceeded my expectations. I also had a couple of last minute changes to the cake that Thai was able to accomoadate. I will be using 5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge again.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Lynn · event on 10/31/2015

Sent on 12/21/2015

Claudia · event on 10/30/2015

Tai and Daneen created an incredible batch of customized cupcakes on short notice for Halloween. They were extremely professional and responsive and turned around a huge order on a quick timeline. The final product looked amazing AND tasted great, so our customers were very happy. I highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jason · Married on 10/24/2015

We just cannot say enough good things about our experience. My wife wanted something unique that could personalize our day, but keeping within our budget. She had a vision of hand-decorated cookies with guests' names and themed table names. Tai from 5-12 Dessert Boutiqe listened and executed some amazing creations. They made for a great detail / conversation piece, and a nice take-away.

But the real WOW was the wedding cake. When I tell you that these bakers are artists, I'm just not exaggerating. It was nearly as tasty as it was beautiful. And people went up for seconds, what else do I have to say? We were treated well, and never felt like we were being gouged. I'd recommend to anyone.

Our Band... well, that's a different story.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Victoria · Married on 10/22/2015

Amazing detail, super professional services. AND my cake was delicious!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kiersten · event on 09/19/2015

Our guests raved about 5-12 Desserts. Everything was beautifully displayed and delicious. We will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Angela · event on 08/01/2015

5-12 Dessert out did themselves with my 50th Birthday cake. It was gorgeous and tasted heavenly!

Sent on 12/20/2015