5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge Reviews

5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 1
5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 2

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2018

Awesome Experience

Love their attention to detail

5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 3
    5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge 4

Makesha · Married on 06/01/2017

Tai & Daneen were absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding cake. They were super professional, prompt, and exceeded our expectations despite us constantly making changes to the cake. The entire process was seamless from the initial contact to tasting and delivery. I knew immediately after the wedding cake tasting that 5-12 desserts would be our wedding cake vendor. The cake was more beautiful than I expected and our guests fought for cake to take home! We had a 3 tier with almond and red velvet which were unbelievably delicuous. With so many competing priorities while planning a wedding Tai & Daneen made the impossible effortless and simple. I would recommend them time and time again!

Paulette · Married on 01/17/2017

5-12 Desserts were awesome!!! Not only did they design my cake exactly how I asked, it tasted unbelievably good. Everyone at the wedding raved about their Almond and Chocolate flavors. I loved their cake so much from the tasting, I ordered my Parisian themed mini desserts from them for my Bridal Shower. They are professional, flexible and affordable!!!

Lynn · Married on 06/11/2016

5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge is highly professional and gorgeous in it's approach to culinary artistry. Not only were the cookies and cupcakes I ordered almost too pretty to eat, they were elegantly packaged and clearly baked with talented, creative hands. For the upcoming Christmas holiday season, my daughter and I ordered more cookies and cupcakes, this time custom-made with specific animal characters in mind. When we placed the order with Ms. Daneen Heath, she was genuinely enthusiastic about the original designs and particularly attuned to my delivery needs. As such I have been singing praises for 5-12 with family members and encouraging unique hospitality venues such as Our Gift Biz (located in Rockville, MD) to utilize their services on an ongoing basis.

Perfectly made custom cookies for a special day! They tasted wonderful and looked fantastic. I really appreciate the time they took to communicate my needs and deliver an outstanding product.

Angie · Married on 04/01/2016

A fellow partner referred me to 5-12 Desserts after my clients Etsy shop stood her up. With only about 2-3 weeks until the wedding 5-12 took my order without hesitation and was able to deliver with ease. I was so happy with the quality of the cookies - they were huge!!! I was expecting them to be smaller but was overjoyed when I picked them up lol - they also tasted bomb.com! The responsiveness and professionalism of both Tai & Daneen was like no other! they answered every phone call, text and email promptly. I truly believe that the cookies are worth the price paid and they were very flexible with my pick up. I was happy because all of this worked out after a bad experience with an Etsy shop. I had a lot of ease after knowing the one thing that my bride splurged on and thought she was not going to get - came through all because of 5-12. I have added them to my vendor list and will be referring my clients to their services. Great Job and i'm looking forward to ordering from 5-12 again.

Angela · Married on 04/01/2016

5-12 Dessert Botique is amazing. At the last minute my vendor was unable to provide the service. One of my coordinators contacted 5-12 and they responded immediatly. 5-12 saw the photo and went to work. The personalized cookies not only looke beautiful but they tasted absolutely delicious. Don't hesitate to use 5-12, they will go over and beyond to make your day so special. Thank you 5-12 your are awesome.

The cakes not only look amazing but they taste amazing as well. They are friendly and provides excellent customer service. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted it too.

Jason · Married on 10/24/2015

We just cannot say enough good things about our experience. My wife wanted something unique that could personalize our day, but keeping within our budget. She had a vision of hand-decorated cookies with guests' names and themed table names. Tai from 5-12 Dessert Boutiqe listened and executed some amazing creations. They made for a great detail / conversation piece, and a nice take-away.

But the real WOW was the wedding cake. When I tell you that these bakers are artists, I'm just not exaggerating. It was nearly as tasty as it was beautiful. And people went up for seconds, what else do I have to say? We were treated well, and never felt like we were being gouged. I'd recommend to anyone.

Our Band... well, that's a different story.

Victoria · Married on 10/22/2015

Amazing detail, super professional services. AND my cake was delicious!

• User6062347 · event on: 12/20/2015

I have used 5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge on many occasions what I like most is their professionalism you always know the product will be on time and exactly what you asked for. I had some personalized cookies done as favors for my husband's 50th birthday party and we picked 5 designs that uniquely represented him and when I say they nailed it! Oh my people were still asking about the cookies after the event. They were individually wrapped and made the perfect party favor. They were delicious too! I highly recommend them for your cake and bakery needs!

Christie · Married on 03/07/2015

I've been doing business with 5-12 Dessert Boutique since they started. Chef Tai is an exceptional pastry chef who makes the best tasting, uniquely designed desserts. 5-12 provides quality and attentive service. They work with you to ensure you get exactly what you want. I will use 5-12 for any of my pastry needs.

Veronica · event on: 06/12/2016

5-12 Dessert Boutique is incredible!!! The design for my husband's graduation/birthday celebration was incredible and delicious!

Tiffany · event on: 01/04/2015

Cake looked great and tasted great

Krystal · event on: 08/10/2014

We had a unique theme and Tai came up with awesome products to make my son's birthday cake/cupcakes a great success. Everything turned out great! Thank you!!

Angela · event on: 08/01/2015

5-12 Dessert out did themselves with my 50th Birthday cake. It was gorgeous and tasted heavenly!

Kiersten · event on: 09/19/2015

Our guests raved about 5-12 Desserts. Everything was beautifully displayed and delicious. We will definitely be using them again.

Lynn · event on: 10/31/2015

Claudia · event on: 10/30/2015

Tai and Daneen created an incredible batch of customized cupcakes on short notice for Halloween. They were extremely professional and responsive and turned around a huge order on a quick timeline. The final product looked amazing AND tasted great, so our customers were very happy. I highly recommend working with them.

Al · event on: 04/19/2015

We were presented with THE Buzz Lightyear cake of the millennium! Our 4-year old and his guests loved the cake, but it was the parents that were in awe. This was the most detailed cake we've ever seen... every last button and hinge in the character's spacesuit was captured... even the little swirl in his chin. It was the perfect cake for our theme party, and needless to say, it tasted great too. If you have an idea, you can bet Tai and Daneen at 5-12 can bring it to life.

Janay · event on: 11/09/2015

5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge are very professional and punctual. I ordered a lovely Betty Boop Birthday cake. The design was everything I imagine it would be. I will definitely refer my friends and family to these two lovely young ladies.

Janay · event on: 12/24/2015

I placed a last minute order for a Holiday Party at work. Not only was I satisfied but my co-workers was beyond satisfied with the cookies and cup cakes.

Veronica · event on: 12/24/2015

Everyone loved the cupcakes and the cookies - they were great.
    Thanks for delivering them - I have never had such service.

Kim · event on: 07/04/2015

5-12 Dessert Boutique and Lounge prepared a cake for my sons's birthday. Not only was the cake beautiful but it was also delicious. I will definitely continue to due business with them.

Kim · event on: 06/15/2015

The Father's Day cake 5-12 made for my dad was great. My dad is a big Redskins fan so he really loved the cake. The detail Chef Tai puts into the cakes she makes is outstanding. My dad said the cake was so good that he didn't want to share it.