48 Fields Farm Reviews

49 Reviews for 48 Fields Farm

• Jenelle

Jenelle Farnan · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing Venue

So Glad we found 48 Fields! After having to cancel our big wedding celebration at another venue due to Covid, we weren't sure what our wedding day would look like. We chose to have a small elopement ceremony and thanks to 48 Fields, the day was absolutely perfect. They were so accommodating, super responsive, the nicest people to work with, and the venue is gorgeous! They really went above and beyond our expectations and took the stress out of scaling back a 175 guest wedding to 17. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We were beyond excited to host your wedding and loved seeing how it all came together with your amazing theme and decor! We were honored to be part of your wedding day and wish you all the best together!

Lauren Thigpen · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Exactly what we needed!!

Very professional, flexible with scheduling and accommodations, nice, reliable/dependable.

Sent on 08/09/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for such a nice review! We were thrilled to have been part of your wedding and to help make your day so special for you and your husband. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Patricia Mcgowan · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Epic Micro Wedding

My husband and I planned had to cancel our 200 person wedding due to COVID19 and searched for a smaller venue. We had 14 days to pull together a 26 ppl wedding. Kelly was AMAZING. From flowers to catering to set-up, she was on top of it all. Also, she made sure COVID precautions were taken by all vendors and hand sanitizer was set out all over. Kelly truly has a great eye and she knows weddings! The farmhouse is remodeled and super perfect for getting ready before the wedding. It is decorated to perfection. The barn is stunning-the lighting, spacing and a/c make it perfect for wedding in any season. We will be forever grateful to Kelly for putting together our dream wedding in 14 DAYS! I highly recommend this venue and you can ask Kelly for my number if you have any questions! Also, the sunset WAS INSANELY BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 07/31/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for such a nice review! We were so thrilled to work with you and to be able to have put together such an amazing wedding to celebrate your new marriage! We were blessed to have your vision and excitement lead the way as we worked together, and what an amazing day it was. We were happy to have been a part of your wedding and wish you all the happiness together!
  • Nicole

Nicole Amos · Getting married on 02/10/2021

More than what I could have imagined

Kelly was amazing to work with. She answered any questions that I had within a timely manner. You can clearly tell she knows what she is doing. The venue itself was gorgeous. The decorations with the lights for the reception area gave the feeling of rustic but also romantic. My husband and I loved that we had the whole place to ourselves for the day. We also loved the option for the wedding to be inside or outside depending on the weather, and that it can be decided the day of the wedding. I really liked the extra stuff Kelly had that I could use for that day instead of having to buy it all.

Sent on 10/30/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review for you! We thoroughly enjoying working with you and your family, and we're so happy that we could host your perfect wedding day! Congratulations and enjoy your newlywed adventure!

Judy Park · Married on 12/12/2020

Perfect Wedding

48 Fields was the first and only venue we looked at and we booked it right after our tour. Not only is it a gorgeous venue but Kelly was amazing to work with! She was awesome throughout the entire planning process and was quick to respond to all the questions I had. She made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. The place is beautiful with a renovated farmhouse for the groom/bride to get ready, white and bright spaces with plenty of light along with décor that you can borrow. Our wedding day was everything we hoped for! My husband and I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 01/02/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Judy, it was such an honor to host your wedding and to be invited to share in such a special day with you and your family! We really appreciate seeing you post such a nice review and we wish you a lifetime of happiness as newlyweds!
  • Bethany

Bethany Lisk · Married on 12/01/2020

Gorgeous Venue!

48 Fields Farm is everything we wanted! We have visited other venues and did not get the same vibes. It was intimate, romantic and honestly a perfect canvas to create our perfect day! Everyone was very professional and straightforward and we were able together to curate the best day of my life! The recent addition of the farmhouse was also perfect to have the whole wedding party on site for the entire day. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

From our very first conversations, we were excited to see your wedding planning come together in such a unique and beautiful way! It was an honor to host your wedding and we hope married life is just as joyful for you!

Krystal Marusich · Married on 11/15/2020

Most amazing venue

Like plenty of others, my husband and I were so ecstatic that months of planning were coming to end and our day was upon us in March when the COVID shut down happened. Panic set it and I was completely distraught cause I thought all of it was lost. But the owners of 48 Fields were unbelievably amazing in helping reschedule within a few hours of making our decision to postpone. They felt for us in how crazy and unexpected all of this was. By time November came around for our wedding, replanning the ceremony/reception with all kinds of COVID regulations was stressful. Again, with their assistance and suggestions, all of it was easy. Our day was still all I had dreamt of since I was 10. The amount of effort and time that was put in to renovating such a beautiful building and property is clear to see within minutes of arriving. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 12/05/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Krystal, thank you so much for all your kind words! It was so nice to get to work with you for your wedding. I know we had some extra time along the way to build the anticipation, but what a beautiful and heartfelt day it was! We were honored you chose 48 Fields to start off your married life together and we wish you all the best!
  • V&B

V&B Pruss · Married on 10/11/2020

Beautiful venue

48 fields is a beautiful destination in the Leesburg area. Kelly was great to work with. The buildings were in pristine shape the day of our wedding. They provided wonderful value by having a large amount of furniture on site and available for use.

Sent on 10/26/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We really appreciate your sweet words and loved getting to work with you both for such a lovely, intimate wedding! It was wonderful to share 48 Fields with you all and wish wish you a long and happy marriage together!

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing venue and team

When my husband proposed we knew right away we wanted a barn wedding. We also knew we wanted a location in the VA area for easy travel and beautiful fall weather. While doing research my husband found 48 Fields the venue checked all of our dream boxes. From the very first communication their team was extremely responsive to emails,usually within a couple hours. They allowed us to come visit several times. Kelly was extremely helpful with vendor and hotel recommendations - since we are from a few states away we relied on their recommendations and so happy we chose to. Kelly was super supportive as the Covid pandemic started to rattle our planning but we decided to keep pushing forward. Our wedding day was everything we could hope for the venue and farmhouse were beautiful. The fields where we took photos were filled with bright fall colored trees and flowers.

It was a wonderful experience and would highly recommend using 48 Fields for your special event.

Sent on 10/25/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful wedding and really appreciate all your kind words about 48 Fields and our team! We loved getting to host you and your families, and we wish you all the best for a long and happy marriage!
  • Kayla

Kayla Hardin · Married on 10/03/2020

Flexible Venue

My husband and I were married at 48 Fields and we could not have asked for a better venue! One of the main reasons we chose this venue was the flexibility in choosing the layout of our wedding—rain or shine we knew that our wedding would be beautiful and wouldn’t have to be all in one space. Our guests loved being able to spread out and explore all that the property had to offer; including a fire pit, tree swing, gorgeous remodeled farmhouse, and more! Kelly was extremely helpful and accommodating to help us create a COVID-safe wedding without compromising our original vision. Also, the “something borrowed” collection of decor to use was such a life savor and a unique amenity that we had not found at any other venue.

Sent on 10/18/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We were honored to have been part of your day and are so happy to hear that you and your guests had such an amazing time. We hope a great wedding day is the just beginning to an even greater marriage together!

Jill · Married on 08/29/2020

Everything about this venue is perfect. Working with Kelly was a pleasure, she was so knowledgable and accommodating!!! The venue itself is breathtaking, it is perfectly set up to ensure a party all night long with multiple areas for ceremony and cocktail hour, whatever the bride wants. It is a beautiful drive out to the venue, every part of the property is beautiful, including the bridal cottage for pictures, and it can be shaped to be exactly what each bride wants. Could not recommend more!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thanks you Jill for leaving us a review! We are so happy that our venue and staff could provide the perfect day to tie the knot and celebrate with loved ones. You and your sister were a great team to work with, and we were honored to have been a part of such a special day!
  • Kristi

Kristi Flores · Married on 08/23/2020

Elopement Heaven

We did the elopement package at 48 Fields and I could not have asked for a better experience! The owners were so helpful and so kind. There were no surprises and the venue won our hearts the second we saw it.

Sent on 09/06/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We were so happy we could be host to your elopement and make everything how you wanted it to be! It was such a beautiful celebration and was our pleasure to have gotten to work with you and your families. Enjoy being newlyweds!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Chuvalas · Married on 06/20/2020

Perfect Micro-Wedding & Elopement Package!

My husband and I were originally going to get married in November 2021. However, we needed to speed things up a bit with me losing my health insurance at end of May, and I am immune compromised. I went micro-wedding planning action immediately. It is actually quite tricky to find a venue that offers elopement and micro wedding packages (even with being in the wedding/hospitality for years!), but 48 Fields has a stellar elopement package! Kelly was right there to help us put it all together in 2.5 weeks for a 30 person wedding with our super close friends and family. She assisted with coordination of cake + officiant, choosing & setting up their beautiful decor from Something Borrowed collection, setting up our layout & vision to success, and made sure the sanitary precautions were put in place. They even brought our biggest dream to light, which is having our two dogs with us for the big day. Her and Steve are truly amazing to work with, and you would be crazy not to your intimate wedding here!

Sent on 08/01/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure to get to meet the two of you and work together on your incredible wedding! What a special day it was and we were thrilled to be part of it! We wish you an amazing marriage and hope to cross paths again one day soon!
  • Kacie

Kacie Sanchez · Married on 06/09/2020

The Most Beautiful Farmhouse Location!

48 Fields is the most beautiful location to have your wedding! The views are stunning and the setting is breathtaking. All of my guests complimented the venue! Kelly and the team go above and beyond in their professionalism and promptness! They were extremely flexible and very helpful with health and safety measures as a result of COVID. I can't say enough good things about my experience with them!

Sent on 09/21/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

It was a pleasure to host such a joyful wedding and see your amazing celebration brought to life. We are so thankful to have been a part of it and are even more thankful for your kind words. Hearing you had such a great experience is always our ultimate goal! We wish you all the best in your new marriage!
  • Victoria

Victoria Cortazzo · Married on 03/01/2020

Wonderful wedding venue!

My husband and I got married at 48 Fields just two weeks ago. We were extremely pleased with the quality of service at this venue. Kelly was communicative and always willing to accommodate our needs. The grounds and venue were always spotless and everything ran like a well-oiled machine. Their recommended vendor we hired (P.I.G.S. BBQ) provided delicious food and wonderful service the day-of. Our wedding day was even better than we expected and we would recommend 48 Fields to any couple looking for a venue in Northern Virginia.

Sent on 01/19/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Victoria, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We loved working with you for your wedding and a pleasure to host your guests for such a meaningful celebration. We hope you enjoy life as newlyweds now!

Alex Costner · Married on 02/22/2020

Picture Perfect

It is clear that Kelly's heart and soul is in her venue. The amount of detail that went in to crafting the barn and farmhouse are outstanding, and made our day so special. She and her team are very responsive and ready to answer any question. The day of, they had people to assist in setting up and breaking down, that allowed my family to be at ease throughout the day. They all work together to make sure that your wedding is something to be remembered and ours surely was!

Sent on 03/09/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

What a highlight of our day to see your review! We are so happy to know your wedding day was everything you wanted it to be, and it was our honor to welcome you and your guests to 48 Fields! We wish you all the best as newlyweds!

Kevin Larson · Married on 10/12/2019

Magnificent Venue

48 Fields is an absolutely stunning venue. Kelly was so kind and easy to work with, even as we stressed about being over capacity, she worked to accommodate our reception layout options. Her "Something Borrowed" is an added bonus, she lets couples choose from her inventory of wedding decor. We received so many compliments from different people at our wedding about the beauty of the venue. Their newly renovated house was the perfect place for getting ready. We highly recommend 48 Fields as your venue!

Sent on 10/23/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Hearing your kind words made our day today! We were so thrilled to see your amazing wedding vision come to life, and everything you planned made our space look extra special for your celebration! We wish the two of you all the best together!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2019

We loved 48 Fields!

We chose 48 Fields for our October wedding and are so glad we did! We wanted a "rustic chic" look and felt like 48 Fields was a great spot. The venue is beautiful - we loved that the barn was white with lots of natural light! We were pleased with price considering everything the venue came with (space, rental time, tables/chairs, indoor/outdoor venue options, etc). Our guests loved the venue as well!

Sent on 11/09/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We are so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful wedding experience with us and appreciate all your kind words! It was a pleasure to getting to work with you leading up to your wedding and we wish you all the best for a wonderful marriage!
  • Michael

Michael Layao · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect venue

Choosing a venue was a nerve wracking experience, it was the first big decision we were to make while planning our wedding and I can 100% say that we're completely happy we chose 48 fields. The owners were friendly, responsive, and very accommodating of our requests from setting up to scheduling appointments for our family and wedding planner to view the venue beforehand. The venue is set up perfect for a wedding, with an amazing cocktail area indoor and out, as well as a beautiful dining area. The weather was iffy during for our wedding day but thanks to 48 fields flexibility and multiple choices for indoor and outdoor setups we didn't have to worry about it. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/05/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's so helpful for future couples to hear about the great experience you had, and we're of course over the moon to hear how happy you and your new wife were with your wedding. It was our honor to host you and your guests, and we wish you all the best together!

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2019

Smooth planning and a stunning venue

Kelly and Steve are running a fantastic venue that I would recommend to anyone. Their attention to detail, calm flexibility, and creative use of decor and space all combined to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. My guests were blown away by the upstairs barn reception area and I loved the way we had so much outdoor space for the ceremony and to spread out later. Kelly’s organization and planning are flawless and were a great comfort leading up to the day.

Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 09/24/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had such a wonderful experience for your wedding! And we really appreciate such kind words! One of the highlights for us is to get to meet and work with such warm, nice people like you and your husband. We wish you all the best together!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

The Best Experience!

From the moment my now husband and I did our first sight visit at 48 Fields Farm, we new this was venue for our wedding. The barn itself is absolutely stunning, its like a beautiful Pinterest dream with the rustic chandelier lighting and hardwood floors. The bottom floor (where we had our ceremony) also has such an open feel with tons of natural light. We had about 95 guests and it never felt crowded, it was just right. They also provided chairs, tables, wine barrels for props, and lawn games. The best part of this barn is that it has AC! Believe me, AC is a rare find for this type of venue and in the summer months it makes a big difference. They also just built a beautiful farm house that is used for the bridal party to get ready and it is lovely. We were fortunate enough to be the first wedding to use it and it was such a spacious and comfy place to prepare for our big day.

Kelly and her team were amazing to work with. They have excellent email communication and I always felt like I had very quick responses from their team. Kelly does an excellent job of outlining important due dates, recommend vendors, as well as their policies. They made the wedding planning process smooth and easy. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/21/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Your kindness of spirit shone through in the entire process of working together to plan your wedding and we were honored to have shared such a special day with you. We wish you all the best in your new chapter as newlyweds!
  • Alexa

Alexa Delatorre · Married on 05/05/2019

breathtaking venue

48 Fields was everything we dreamed of... absolutely breathtaking! We had friends and family talking about how beautiful the venue was.The first day my husband and I went searching for venues, we knew the moment Steve took us into the barn that 48 Fields was the place for us! Kelly and Steven both were such a pleasure to work with and really made sure the venue was perfect since there was a wedding the day before. Kelly was very responsive whenever we had questions or any concerns.

Sent on 05/19/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

I'm not sure how we missed responding and thanking you for such a nice review earlier, but we definitely want to take the time to send our appreciation for it! We loved working with you and your husband to host your wedding, and we hope you're loving life as a Mr. and Mrs.!
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 03/23/2019

Great location and even better staff

We initially looked at 48 Fields because it was a location that could hold both the ceremony and reception inside... but when we came to town and saw the venue it was perfect! Located close to IAD as we had mostly out of town guests, includes tables and chairs, ample parking, climate controlled, etc. Kelly is constantly looking at ways to enhance the experience including the the bridal suite, twilights and soon to open bridal getting ready house!! Kelly was fantastic at getting back to me at all times and days. Having a smaller wedding, around 85, made the space feel full but we still had a great dance floor.

Sent on 04/07/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We loved having you and your guests for such a wonderful celebration! Thank you for your kind words, for sharing your lovable dog with us that day, and for being such a great couple to work with. Enjoy life as newlyweds!

Meredith · Married on 12/08/2018

Loved our wedding!!!

We had a truly wonderful experience at 48 Fields from start to finish. Their understanding of what we were looking for, attention to detail, responsiveness, and flexibility throughout the process definitely made our lives easier. The venue is also beautiful, and our guests couldn't stop commenting on it. It worked wonderfully for a winter wedding...we used the downstairs for the ceremony and the upstairs for dinner and dancing. Easily accommodated our 100 guests. Kelly and Steve were also wonderful to work with. We couldn't imagine a better place to be married. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We were so thrilled to work with you for your beautiful wedding! We appreciate the kind review and are so happy to hear that we were able to host your perfect day! It was our pleasure to welcome you all and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Keri · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect venue for rustic elegant

48 Fields is amazing wedding venue in Leesburg, Virginia. The property is a 48 acre parcel with a beautiful renovated dairy barn. The barn has an upper and lower floor. It’s gorgeous! The downstairs is white washed wood perfect for ceremony in inclement weather or cocktail hour. The floor above is a souring rafter barn with huge window and lights that is romantic and impressive... a real show stopper. For outdoor ceremonies, there is a lovely flat field in easy walking distance to barn surrounded by blooming crepe myrtle trees in season. An outdoor deck (huge) and smaller she are perfect for outdoor cocktail hour. There’s also a parking lot for guests thoughtfully available out of view from picture locations. Also a lovely wedding cottage is available for the bride to be ready in. Just amazing magical place to host a wedding... made the whole day beautiful.

Sent on 11/23/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Keri, thank you so much for leaving such a kind review! It was our pleasure to host your wedding and your decision to bring in the bluegrass band was simply amazing! We wish you and Mark all the best as newlyweds!