48 Fields Farm Reviews

59 Reviews for 48 Fields Farm

• Jenelle

Jenelle F. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing Venue

So Glad we found 48 Fields! After having to cancel our big wedding celebration at another venue due to Covid, we weren't sure what our wedding day would look like. We chose to have a small elopement ceremony and thanks to 48 Fields, the day was absolutely perfect. They were so accommodating, super responsive, the nicest people to work with, and the venue is gorgeous! They really went above and beyond our expectations and took the stress out of scaling back a 175 guest wedding to 17. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We were beyond excited to host your wedding and loved seeing how it all came together with your amazing theme and decor! We were honored to be part of your wedding day and wish you all the best together!

Lauren T. · Married on 07/07/2021

Exactly what we needed!!

Very professional, flexible with scheduling and accommodations, nice, reliable/dependable.

Sent on 08/09/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for such a nice review! We were thrilled to have been part of your wedding and to help make your day so special for you and your husband. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 07/03/2021

Dream venue!

The venue is absolutely beautiful and you can tell that it is taken care of very well. Getting ready on site at the farmhouse was so relaxing and special. There are so many amazing spaces for pictures and memories. The owners are kind and very easy to work with. Couldn't have imagined a more perfect place!

Sent on 07/19/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

What an amazingly beautiful day you had to celebrate your wedding! We were so fortunate to get to meet and work with you and your families. We appreciate all your kind words and wish you both the best for a long and happy marriage together!
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 06/27/2021

Excellent!

Kelly was extremely helpful and really guided my now husband and I through the planning process.

Sent on 07/02/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It makes us happy to know that you were happy and had the wedding day you envisioned! We wish you all the best for a wonderful marriage!

Brittany G. · Married on 06/26/2021

Gorgeous venue

We just got married here and I can’t recommend it enough. Great location, beautiful inside and outside areas and beautiful view. It was my dream venue! Kelly was amazing throughout the entire planning process. Each time we went to visit the venue there was a new addition or upgrade! They also work with a lot of great vendors that they recommend to you.

Sent on 07/15/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really enjoyed getting to see your day come together and what a fun celebration you had! We are very thankful you chose 48 Fields for your wedding and wish you all the best!

Brian A. · Married on 06/19/2021

Outstanding Venue

48 Fields was an incredible venue for our wedding. It started out beautiful and they are continuously putting work into making it better. Each time we visited it looked better and better. The venue team was also extremely friendly and easy-going and they did so much more than we even hoped they would do in helping us setup and carry out the event. They definitely helped make our wedding special.

Sent on 07/01/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Reading your review brought a smile to our faces today and we appreciate all your kind words. We loved seeing your day come together and all the fun that you and your guests were able to have. We wish you all the best in your new marriage!
  • Samantha

Samantha D. · Married on 05/14/2021

Outstanding

They were absolutely incredible. I had an issue with my bouquet and they came to the bridal suite and reconfigured my bouquet to make it exactly what I dreamed of. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 06/08/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and they made our day! We feel so fortunate to have gotten to work with you and see your celebrations come to life. What a fun day! We wish you all the best together!

Patricia M. · Married on 05/07/2021

Epic Micro Wedding

My husband and I planned had to cancel our 200 person wedding due to COVID19 and searched for a smaller venue. We had 14 days to pull together a 26 ppl wedding. Kelly was AMAZING. From flowers to catering to set-up, she was on top of it all. Also, she made sure COVID precautions were taken by all vendors and hand sanitizer was set out all over. Kelly truly has a great eye and she knows weddings! The farmhouse is remodeled and super perfect for getting ready before the wedding. It is decorated to perfection. The barn is stunning-the lighting, spacing and a/c make it perfect for wedding in any season. We will be forever grateful to Kelly for putting together our dream wedding in 14 DAYS! I highly recommend this venue and you can ask Kelly for my number if you have any questions! Also, the sunset WAS INSANELY BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 07/31/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for such a nice review! We were so thrilled to work with you and to be able to have put together such an amazing wedding to celebrate your new marriage! We were blessed to have your vision and excitement lead the way as we worked together, and what an amazing day it was. We were happy to have been a part of your wedding and wish you all the happiness together!

Anna K. · Married on 05/07/2021

Great wedding venue!

48 Fields is a beautiful wedding venue place in northern VA. The owner Kelly was a great person to work with. Her team was very kind, responsive, and flexible. All my guests said that the venue was stunning. We are satisfied with our decision and highly recommend this place.

Sent on 05/21/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Seeing your wedding come together was so inspiring for us. Your vision for such a classic and stylish celebration was so beautiful. It was outdone only by your grace and kindness. Thank you so much for choosing 48 Fields for your wedding!

Samantha W. · Married on 05/01/2021

Just lovely

Our wedding day at 48 Fields was beautiful! We had planned an outdoor ceremony and on the day of, the weather didn't want to cooperate for us, but we didn't even care because the rain plan was equally lovely and the 48 Fields staff was very accommodating, flexible, and professional. I can't recommend this place enough!

Sent on 06/30/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review and we're so happy to hear you had such an amazing wedding day! A little rain can't get you down when your excitement and celebrations were as wonderful as yours!
  • Katy

Katy G. · Married on 04/03/2021

Cannot Recommend Enough!

Look no further than this venue for your wedding. Kelly and Meredith were so responsive from DAY ONE up until the wedding day. I knew this was the venue from the very first conversation we had where I had clicked "I'm interested" and then got a text immediately. After scheduling a tour, I knew that this was where we would start our lives together. It is such a beautiful space with multiple places to hold your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The staff was very professional and helpful with last minute details. They recommended great vendors and was so pleasant to work with. I cannot recommend 48 Fields highly enough! This was the first and last venue we toured, and you will LOVE it too! With having to reschedule so much due to COVID, we cannot recommend 48 Fields enough. They were AWESOME!

Sent on 04/21/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Katy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review! Your enthusiasm and excitement for your wedding was felt by everyone and made us that much more excited for your big to arrive too! It was so special to share your day with you and we wish you all the best with your new marriage!

B · Married on 03/27/2021

A Magical Venue!

We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding than 48 Fields. When we toured 48 Fields in January 2020, we fell in love with the variety of options that we had for various parts of the wedding. The farmhouse is set up as a bridal suite, which is gorgeous, bright, and has all the amenities you could ask for. 48 Fields was by far the most flexible with regards to weather adjustments (as spring in VA can be unpredictable), even allowing us to move the ceremony inside the morning of if we needed to. The variety of options for ceremony space was a huge plus, and the downstairs of the barn was the best rain plan we saw. As regulations regarding lockdown and gatherings shifted regularly, Kelly and Sabrina were extremely flexible, accommodating, and professional.

Sent on 04/09/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We had such excitement and anticipation leading up to your wedding, knowing that you had planned such a great day and with such a great team of vendors. We feel fortunate to have been a part of your celebrations and hope you have a wonderful marriage!
  • Carolina

Carolina D. · Married on 03/07/2021

48 fields was breathtaking ❤️

Everything at 48 fields was a dream come true on our special day. Throughout the whole process Kelly was very helpful and made sure everything went smoothly. I am so happy I found them!

Sent on 05/17/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Carolina, we were so happy to work with you both for such a special wedding! Your excitement and happiness was contagious to everyone, and it was a joy for us to be a part of your celebrations! We hope your new marriage is just as joyful!
  • Nicole

Nicole A. · Married on 02/10/2021

More than what I could have imagined

Kelly was amazing to work with. She answered any questions that I had within a timely manner. You can clearly tell she knows what she is doing. The venue itself was gorgeous. The decorations with the lights for the reception area gave the feeling of rustic but also romantic. My husband and I loved that we had the whole place to ourselves for the day. We also loved the option for the wedding to be inside or outside depending on the weather, and that it can be decided the day of the wedding. I really liked the extra stuff Kelly had that I could use for that day instead of having to buy it all.

Sent on 10/30/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review for you! We thoroughly enjoying working with you and your family, and we're so happy that we could host your perfect wedding day! Congratulations and enjoy your newlywed adventure!

Judy P. · Married on 12/12/2020

Perfect Wedding

48 Fields was the first and only venue we looked at and we booked it right after our tour. Not only is it a gorgeous venue but Kelly was amazing to work with! She was awesome throughout the entire planning process and was quick to respond to all the questions I had. She made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. The place is beautiful with a renovated farmhouse for the groom/bride to get ready, white and bright spaces with plenty of light along with décor that you can borrow. Our wedding day was everything we hoped for! My husband and I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 01/02/2021

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Judy, it was such an honor to host your wedding and to be invited to share in such a special day with you and your family! We really appreciate seeing you post such a nice review and we wish you a lifetime of happiness as newlyweds!
  • Bethany

Bethany L. · Married on 12/01/2020

Gorgeous Venue!

48 Fields Farm is everything we wanted! We have visited other venues and did not get the same vibes. It was intimate, romantic and honestly a perfect canvas to create our perfect day! Everyone was very professional and straightforward and we were able together to curate the best day of my life! The recent addition of the farmhouse was also perfect to have the whole wedding party on site for the entire day. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

From our very first conversations, we were excited to see your wedding planning come together in such a unique and beautiful way! It was an honor to host your wedding and we hope married life is just as joyful for you!

Krystal M. · Married on 11/15/2020

Most amazing venue

Like plenty of others, my husband and I were so ecstatic that months of planning were coming to end and our day was upon us in March when the COVID shut down happened. Panic set it and I was completely distraught cause I thought all of it was lost. But the owners of 48 Fields were unbelievably amazing in helping reschedule within a few hours of making our decision to postpone. They felt for us in how crazy and unexpected all of this was. By time November came around for our wedding, replanning the ceremony/reception with all kinds of COVID regulations was stressful. Again, with their assistance and suggestions, all of it was easy. Our day was still all I had dreamt of since I was 10. The amount of effort and time that was put in to renovating such a beautiful building and property is clear to see within minutes of arriving. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 12/05/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Krystal, thank you so much for all your kind words! It was so nice to get to work with you for your wedding. I know we had some extra time along the way to build the anticipation, but what a beautiful and heartfelt day it was! We were honored you chose 48 Fields to start off your married life together and we wish you all the best!
  • V&B

V&B P. · Married on 10/11/2020

Beautiful venue

48 fields is a beautiful destination in the Leesburg area. Kelly was great to work with. The buildings were in pristine shape the day of our wedding. They provided wonderful value by having a large amount of furniture on site and available for use.

Sent on 10/26/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We really appreciate your sweet words and loved getting to work with you both for such a lovely, intimate wedding! It was wonderful to share 48 Fields with you all and wish wish you a long and happy marriage together!

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing venue and team

When my husband proposed we knew right away we wanted a barn wedding. We also knew we wanted a location in the VA area for easy travel and beautiful fall weather. While doing research my husband found 48 Fields the venue checked all of our dream boxes. From the very first communication their team was extremely responsive to emails,usually within a couple hours. They allowed us to come visit several times. Kelly was extremely helpful with vendor and hotel recommendations - since we are from a few states away we relied on their recommendations and so happy we chose to. Kelly was super supportive as the Covid pandemic started to rattle our planning but we decided to keep pushing forward. Our wedding day was everything we could hope for the venue and farmhouse were beautiful. The fields where we took photos were filled with bright fall colored trees and flowers.

It was a wonderful experience and would highly recommend using 48 Fields for your special event.

Sent on 10/25/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful wedding and really appreciate all your kind words about 48 Fields and our team! We loved getting to host you and your families, and we wish you all the best for a long and happy marriage!
  • Kayla

Kayla H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Flexible Venue

My husband and I were married at 48 Fields and we could not have asked for a better venue! One of the main reasons we chose this venue was the flexibility in choosing the layout of our wedding—rain or shine we knew that our wedding would be beautiful and wouldn’t have to be all in one space. Our guests loved being able to spread out and explore all that the property had to offer; including a fire pit, tree swing, gorgeous remodeled farmhouse, and more! Kelly was extremely helpful and accommodating to help us create a COVID-safe wedding without compromising our original vision. Also, the “something borrowed” collection of decor to use was such a life savor and a unique amenity that we had not found at any other venue.

Sent on 10/18/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We were honored to have been part of your day and are so happy to hear that you and your guests had such an amazing time. We hope a great wedding day is the just beginning to an even greater marriage together!

Jill · Married on 08/29/2020

Everything about this venue is perfect. Working with Kelly was a pleasure, she was so knowledgable and accommodating!!! The venue itself is breathtaking, it is perfectly set up to ensure a party all night long with multiple areas for ceremony and cocktail hour, whatever the bride wants. It is a beautiful drive out to the venue, every part of the property is beautiful, including the bridal cottage for pictures, and it can be shaped to be exactly what each bride wants. Could not recommend more!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thanks you Jill for leaving us a review! We are so happy that our venue and staff could provide the perfect day to tie the knot and celebrate with loved ones. You and your sister were a great team to work with, and we were honored to have been a part of such a special day!
  • Kristi

Kristi F. · Married on 08/23/2020

Elopement Heaven

We did the elopement package at 48 Fields and I could not have asked for a better experience! The owners were so helpful and so kind. There were no surprises and the venue won our hearts the second we saw it.

Sent on 09/06/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We were so happy we could be host to your elopement and make everything how you wanted it to be! It was such a beautiful celebration and was our pleasure to have gotten to work with you and your families. Enjoy being newlyweds!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca C. · Married on 06/20/2020

Perfect Micro-Wedding & Elopement Package!

My husband and I were originally going to get married in November 2021. However, we needed to speed things up a bit with me losing my health insurance at end of May, and I am immune compromised. I went micro-wedding planning action immediately. It is actually quite tricky to find a venue that offers elopement and micro wedding packages (even with being in the wedding/hospitality for years!), but 48 Fields has a stellar elopement package! Kelly was right there to help us put it all together in 2.5 weeks for a 30 person wedding with our super close friends and family. She assisted with coordination of cake + officiant, choosing & setting up their beautiful decor from Something Borrowed collection, setting up our layout & vision to success, and made sure the sanitary precautions were put in place. They even brought our biggest dream to light, which is having our two dogs with us for the big day. Her and Steve are truly amazing to work with, and you would be crazy not to your intimate wedding here!

Sent on 08/01/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure to get to meet the two of you and work together on your incredible wedding! What a special day it was and we were thrilled to be part of it! We wish you an amazing marriage and hope to cross paths again one day soon!
  • Kacie

Kacie S. · Married on 06/09/2020

The Most Beautiful Farmhouse Location!

48 Fields is the most beautiful location to have your wedding! The views are stunning and the setting is breathtaking. All of my guests complimented the venue! Kelly and the team go above and beyond in their professionalism and promptness! They were extremely flexible and very helpful with health and safety measures as a result of COVID. I can't say enough good things about my experience with them!

Sent on 09/21/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

It was a pleasure to host such a joyful wedding and see your amazing celebration brought to life. We are so thankful to have been a part of it and are even more thankful for your kind words. Hearing you had such a great experience is always our ultimate goal! We wish you all the best in your new marriage!
  • Victoria

Victoria C. · Married on 03/01/2020

Wonderful wedding venue!

My husband and I got married at 48 Fields just two weeks ago. We were extremely pleased with the quality of service at this venue. Kelly was communicative and always willing to accommodate our needs. The grounds and venue were always spotless and everything ran like a well-oiled machine. Their recommended vendor we hired (P.I.G.S. BBQ) provided delicious food and wonderful service the day-of. Our wedding day was even better than we expected and we would recommend 48 Fields to any couple looking for a venue in Northern Virginia.

Sent on 01/19/2020

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Victoria, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We loved working with you for your wedding and a pleasure to host your guests for such a meaningful celebration. We hope you enjoy life as newlyweds now!