48 Fields Farm Reviews

48 Fields Farm 4
48 Fields Farm 5
  • Nicole

Nicole Amos · Getting married on 02/10/2021

More than what I could have imagined

Kelly was amazing to work with. She answered any questions that I had within a timely manner. You can clearly tell she knows what she is doing. The venue itself was gorgeous. The decorations with the lights for the reception area gave the feeling of rustic but also romantic. My husband and I loved that we had the whole place to ourselves for the day. We also loved the option for the wedding to be inside or outside depending on the weather, and that it can be decided the day of the wedding. I really liked the extra stuff Kelly had that I could use for that day instead of having to buy it all.

Sent on 10/30/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review for you! We thoroughly enjoying working with you and your family, and we're so happy that we could host your perfect wedding day! Congratulations and enjoy your newlywed adventure!

Jill · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Everything about this venue is perfect. Working with Kelly was a pleasure, she was so knowledgable and accommodating!!! The venue itself is breathtaking, it is perfectly set up to ensure a party all night long with multiple areas for ceremony and cocktail hour, whatever the bride wants. It is a beautiful drive out to the venue, every part of the property is beautiful, including the bridal cottage for pictures, and it can be shaped to be exactly what each bride wants. Could not recommend more!!!!

48 Fields Farm 6
    48 Fields Farm 7
    48 Fields Farm 8
    48 Fields Farm 9
    48 Fields Farm 10
    Sent on 10/10/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thanks you Jill for leaving us a review! We are so happy that our venue and staff could provide the perfect day to tie the knot and celebrate with loved ones. You and your sister were a great team to work with, and we were honored to have been a part of such a special day!
  • Victoria

Victoria Cortazzo · Getting married on 03/01/2020

Wonderful wedding venue!

My husband and I got married at 48 Fields just two weeks ago. We were extremely pleased with the quality of service at this venue. Kelly was communicative and always willing to accommodate our needs. The grounds and venue were always spotless and everything ran like a well-oiled machine. Their recommended vendor we hired (P.I.G.S. BBQ) provided delicious food and wonderful service the day-of. Our wedding day was even better than we expected and we would recommend 48 Fields to any couple looking for a venue in Northern Virginia.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Kevin Larson · Married on 10/12/2019

Magnificent Venue

48 Fields is an absolutely stunning venue. Kelly was so kind and easy to work with, even as we stressed about being over capacity, she worked to accommodate our reception layout options. Her "Something Borrowed" is an added bonus, she lets couples choose from her inventory of wedding decor. We received so many compliments from different people at our wedding about the beauty of the venue. Their newly renovated house was the perfect place for getting ready. We highly recommend 48 Fields as your venue!

Sent on 10/23/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Hearing your kind words made our day today! We were so thrilled to see your amazing wedding vision come to life, and everything you planned made our space look extra special for your celebration! We wish the two of you all the best together!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2019

We loved 48 Fields!

We chose 48 Fields for our October wedding and are so glad we did! We wanted a "rustic chic" look and felt like 48 Fields was a great spot. The venue is beautiful - we loved that the barn was white with lots of natural light! We were pleased with price considering everything the venue came with (space, rental time, tables/chairs, indoor/outdoor venue options, etc). Our guests loved the venue as well!

Sent on 11/09/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We are so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful wedding experience with us and appreciate all your kind words! It was a pleasure to getting to work with you leading up to your wedding and we wish you all the best for a wonderful marriage!
  • Michael

Michael Layao · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect venue

Choosing a venue was a nerve wracking experience, it was the first big decision we were to make while planning our wedding and I can 100% say that we're completely happy we chose 48 fields. The owners were friendly, responsive, and very accommodating of our requests from setting up to scheduling appointments for our family and wedding planner to view the venue beforehand. The venue is set up perfect for a wedding, with an amazing cocktail area indoor and out, as well as a beautiful dining area. The weather was iffy during for our wedding day but thanks to 48 fields flexibility and multiple choices for indoor and outdoor setups we didn't have to worry about it. Highly recommend.

48 Fields Farm 11
    Sent on 11/05/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's so helpful for future couples to hear about the great experience you had, and we're of course over the moon to hear how happy you and your new wife were with your wedding. It was our honor to host you and your guests, and we wish you all the best together!

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2019

Smooth planning and a stunning venue

Kelly and Steve are running a fantastic venue that I would recommend to anyone. Their attention to detail, calm flexibility, and creative use of decor and space all combined to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. My guests were blown away by the upstairs barn reception area and I loved the way we had so much outdoor space for the ceremony and to spread out later. Kelly’s organization and planning are flawless and were a great comfort leading up to the day.

Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 09/24/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had such a wonderful experience for your wedding! And we really appreciate such kind words! One of the highlights for us is to get to meet and work with such warm, nice people like you and your husband. We wish you all the best together!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

The Best Experience!

From the moment my now husband and I did our first sight visit at 48 Fields Farm, we new this was venue for our wedding. The barn itself is absolutely stunning, its like a beautiful Pinterest dream with the rustic chandelier lighting and hardwood floors. The bottom floor (where we had our ceremony) also has such an open feel with tons of natural light. We had about 95 guests and it never felt crowded, it was just right. They also provided chairs, tables, wine barrels for props, and lawn games. The best part of this barn is that it has AC! Believe me, AC is a rare find for this type of venue and in the summer months it makes a big difference. They also just built a beautiful farm house that is used for the bridal party to get ready and it is lovely. We were fortunate enough to be the first wedding to use it and it was such a spacious and comfy place to prepare for our big day.

Kelly and her team were amazing to work with. They have excellent email communication and I always felt like I had very quick responses from their team. Kelly does an excellent job of outlining important due dates, recommend vendors, as well as their policies. They made the wedding planning process smooth and easy. I would highly recommend this venue.

48 Fields Farm 12
    48 Fields Farm 13
    Sent on 09/21/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Your kindness of spirit shone through in the entire process of working together to plan your wedding and we were honored to have shared such a special day with you. We wish you all the best in your new chapter as newlyweds!
  • Alexa

Alexa Delatorre · Married on 05/05/2019

breathtaking venue

48 Fields was everything we dreamed of... absolutely breathtaking! We had friends and family talking about how beautiful the venue was.The first day my husband and I went searching for venues, we knew the moment Steve took us into the barn that 48 Fields was the place for us! Kelly and Steven both were such a pleasure to work with and really made sure the venue was perfect since there was a wedding the day before. Kelly was very responsive whenever we had questions or any concerns.

48 Fields Farm 14
    Sent on 05/19/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

I'm not sure how we missed responding and thanking you for such a nice review earlier, but we definitely want to take the time to send our appreciation for it! We loved working with you and your husband to host your wedding, and we hope you're loving life as a Mr. and Mrs.!
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 03/23/2019

Great location and even better staff

We initially looked at 48 Fields because it was a location that could hold both the ceremony and reception inside... but when we came to town and saw the venue it was perfect! Located close to IAD as we had mostly out of town guests, includes tables and chairs, ample parking, climate controlled, etc. Kelly is constantly looking at ways to enhance the experience including the the bridal suite, twilights and soon to open bridal getting ready house!! Kelly was fantastic at getting back to me at all times and days. Having a smaller wedding, around 85, made the space feel full but we still had a great dance floor.

48 Fields Farm 15
    48 Fields Farm 16
    Sent on 04/07/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We loved having you and your guests for such a wonderful celebration! Thank you for your kind words, for sharing your lovable dog with us that day, and for being such a great couple to work with. Enjoy life as newlyweds!

Meredith · Married on 12/08/2018

Loved our wedding!!!

We had a truly wonderful experience at 48 Fields from start to finish. Their understanding of what we were looking for, attention to detail, responsiveness, and flexibility throughout the process definitely made our lives easier. The venue is also beautiful, and our guests couldn't stop commenting on it. It worked wonderfully for a winter wedding...we used the downstairs for the ceremony and the upstairs for dinner and dancing. Easily accommodated our 100 guests. Kelly and Steve were also wonderful to work with. We couldn't imagine a better place to be married. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019

48 Fields Farm's reply:

We were so thrilled to work with you for your beautiful wedding! We appreciate the kind review and are so happy to hear that we were able to host your perfect day! It was our pleasure to welcome you all and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Keri · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect venue for rustic elegant

48 Fields is amazing wedding venue in Leesburg, Virginia. The property is a 48 acre parcel with a beautiful renovated dairy barn. The barn has an upper and lower floor. It’s gorgeous! The downstairs is white washed wood perfect for ceremony in inclement weather or cocktail hour. The floor above is a souring rafter barn with huge window and lights that is romantic and impressive... a real show stopper. For outdoor ceremonies, there is a lovely flat field in easy walking distance to barn surrounded by blooming crepe myrtle trees in season. An outdoor deck (huge) and smaller she are perfect for outdoor cocktail hour. There’s also a parking lot for guests thoughtfully available out of view from picture locations. Also a lovely wedding cottage is available for the bride to be ready in. Just amazing magical place to host a wedding... made the whole day beautiful.

Sent on 11/23/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Keri, thank you so much for leaving such a kind review! It was our pleasure to host your wedding and your decision to bring in the bluegrass band was simply amazing! We wish you and Mark all the best as newlyweds!
  • Carly

Carly Jehlen · Married on 10/27/2018

Magical Spot, Wonderful Vendor

I would not hesitate to use 48 Fields again for even large events, but for my wedding it was absolute perfection. It was everything I wanted. I hunted for the right venue and wanted something with a winery feel and good outdoor space, but also one I wouldn't have to worry about the weather. 48 Fields delivered and more. The outdoor space is gorgeous with lovely view and perfect for pictures, the parking was convenient, and the barn was lovely. It actually rained the day of and I thought I would be more upset to move inside, but I actually loved using the bottom of the barn better than the outdoor space. There was tons of room, Kelly and her husband were on site and ready to alter plans when the weather changed and were extremely available to viewing the property and working with our vendors. The space is gorgeous, their communication was on point, and the convenience of having them able to recommend good vendors, knowing their property well and having the flexibility of private property to bring our own alcohol and food set them apart from any of the other spaces we looked at. I could not recommend them more.

Sent on 11/26/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

It was our pleasure to host your amazing wedding! The details and thought you put into everything was clear for all to see, and we're thankful we could be a small part of your team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review and we wish you all the best as newlyweds!

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Kelly is amazing. My husband and I were having venue difficulties with another venue and we needed to find a venue quickly. We decided instead of a big wedding, we would have a small elopement.

It was perfect, to say the least! My mom, sister, and I were able to get ready in the bridal cottage. It was so convenient and beautiful.

Our ceremony was on the first floor of the barn. It was bright and beautiful.
    Kelly provided us with the pergola arbor, with the beautiful with cloth on it. We also used the white chairs provided by the venue and they were prefect! During our walk through, Kelly took notes to help us set the room up to our liking. I have to say, it was truly a blessing. All we really needed to do was get ready and get married!
    Kelly helped with coordinating and keeping everyone in schedule. She assisted with the line up of the bridal party, and made sure my groom couldn't see me until I walked down the aisle.

I honestly couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding than what 48 Fields provided us with!

48 Fields Farm 17
    48 Fields Farm 26
    Sent on 05/25/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2018

Very special and elegant barn venue

We got married at 48 Fields with approximately 115 guests on an uncharacteristically warm day in October 2018 - and it was beautiful. From the moment we saw 48 Fields when touring venues, we knew it was the perfect venue for us and we are so glad to have hosted both our ceremony and reception there. Here are a few of our favorite things about this new venue: (i) Kelly and Steve are incredible owners who take a lot of care and pride of their venue - and they are continually finding ways to invest in their property and make meaningful improvements to the benefit of couples, such as installing air-conditioning (rare for barn venues in the area - and necessary for our warm weather day. (ii) the attention to detail on this beautiful venue, while taking into account the comfort of guests: Our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was, and how convenient everything was located. Especially for some of our older guests, the smooth floors (again, not typical of the other barn venues we toured in the area) and side-ramp option up to the upper floor/reception area were well appreciated, and all guests enjoyed the lawn games set out during the cocktail hour - a lovely touch! We loved the lighting in the reception area, and if it had rained, we would happily have married in the beautiful lower level of the barn, where there was plenty of space. (iii) Kelly and Steve were incredibly communicative and professional through the whole planning process, providing helpful suggestions and encouragement. Although we felt no pressure to, we ended up choosing a lot of vendors that were recommended by the venue - and we could not have been happier with such a fantastic team that made our day so special! Thank you, Kelly and Steve!

48 Fields Farm 27
    Sent on 10/28/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review! You and Dan were such a pleasure to work with and it was a thrill to see families from both sides of the pond come together to celebrate your new marriage. We wish you all the best for a long life of happiness together!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Venue to work at for weddings and events

I had the pleasure of being the wedding coordinator at 48 Fields in November. Throughout the process of helping plan their wedding, Kelly from 48 fields was amazing at answering any questions in a very timely manner and was extremely kind and caring to the couples wants and wishes for their special day. Kelly was extremely easy to work with and provided very detailed information about the ceremony/reception site that was passed along to all vendors to ensure the day ran smoothly for everyone. I highly recommend you looking into 48 Fields for your wedding! Not only is it beautiful, but the staff is fabulous and will ensure everything is just perfect leading up to your wedding and on your special day!

Sent on 11/28/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much! I've had the pleasure of working with others on the B. Mingled team in the past, but this was our first time working together with you directly. The compliments you left us here are equally deserved by you as well. Our couple was very fortunate to have you on their vendor team. Your dedication to them, calm friendly demeanor, and abundant organization were so appreciate by all. We look forward to having you return to 48 Fields again soon!

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

We knew the moment we pulled up the driveway that this was our venue. We couldn't have imagined having our wedding anywhere else! Kelly and Steve are a dream to work with! They've put so much work into 48 Fields, and it shows. Absolutely gorgeous!

48 Fields Farm 28
    48 Fields Farm 29
    48 Fields Farm 30
    Sent on 10/01/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! We loved seeing the joy on both your faces throughout your wedding day. We feel privileged to help set the stage and to host so many of the wonderful people who came to celebrate your new marriage! It was a blessing to work with you!

Janessa · Married on 08/18/2018

48 Fields is absolutely incredible. This is a venue that glows with such natural beauty, both inside the two-level barn and the outdoors surrounding it. From the moment we pulled up to the venue for our initial tour, we had a great feeling. After meeting Kelly and Steve, we knew this was the right choice! Their responsiveness throughout the months leading up to our wedding was unparalleled, and they made sure our day went perfectly. Over a month later, we are still receiving compliments from our 8/18 wedding! We also cannot get over how much was included in the cost - And the fact that they have air conditioning was so important because it is hot in August! It did rain a bit, but the indoor backup plan on the lower level was just as beautiful as our original outdoor plan, and they even had umbrellas on hand just in case someone needed one.

Compared to other venues we had visited prior to 48 Fields, this was not only the best deal but also the most beautiful. You cannot go wrong with choosing this venue for your special day!

48 Fields Farm 31
    Sent on 09/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Kelly and Steve were absolutely wonderful to work with! Kelly was incredibly responsive and answered every ridiculous question I had. They had a back-up plan for the rain (that we had to implement) and everyone stayed relatively dry as they had spare umbrellas on hand! The space is absolutely stunning and we received a ton of compliments for how beautiful everything was. I would highly recommend 48 Fields!

48 Fields Farm 32
    48 Fields Farm 33
    Sent on 07/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

I recently got married at 48 Fields in the beginning of June. Kelly and Steve were amazing to work with, and were extremely attentive and responsive from day 1 of booking, all the way up to my wedding day. Kelly and I communicated quite frequently to ensure that I had a timeline, that the venue was set up how I wanted it to be, and to make sure that no details went overlooked!
    I love that I was able to use all of the spaces of the barn and outside! We had our ceremony outside and were able to use both the seating and wedding arbor from the venue. We decided to use both levels of the barn because they are both so beautiful. We used the upstairs space for our dinner/reception, and the downstairs for the dancing and cake cutting! I was also lucky enough to have a summer wedding with an air conditioned barn, so that was also a plus! 48 Fields is the perfect spot for a wedding that is rustic, romantic, and intimate.

48 Fields Farm 34
    48 Fields Farm 35
    Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Demi

Demi · Married on 05/26/2018

Kelly and Steve were phenomenal! I cannot say enough about 48 Fields. It is truly a hidden gem and we couldn't be happier with our decision in a venue. This venue is super versatile and the options are truly endless. Kelly was receptive from the initial point of contact and was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. After our tour of the venue it was clear that this was going to be the perfect wedding venue.

There is ample parking and usable space throughout the property. There are tons of spots for the perfect photo. We utilized the field across from the barn as our ceremony space, the lower level of the barn/back patio for our cocktail hour, and the upper level for our reception. Although this seems to be typical of most weddings, you can really do whatever suits your needs. Kelly always made that very clear.

Last year when we booked the venue the barn did not have a/c and there was really no "getting ready" space. Since last June, Kelly and Steve have added a/c to the barn and a beautiful bridal cottage. The property just seems to keep evolving and we couldn't have been happier with the changes.

Throughout the wedding planning process Kelly was always giving us recommendations and input from past experience but was always on board with whatever we wanted to do. The preferred list of vendors made up a majority of our wedding team and we couldn't have been more pleased. Kelly recommends some of the best vendors in the industry.

We had the potential of rain on our wedding day. I decided at the last minute to keep the ceremony outside. Although, it rained only during our ceremony it really couldn't have been more perfect. Kelly saved the day when one of our vendors showed up late and guests were already arriving. We truly felt like Kelly always had everything under control. We couldn't have been happier with choosing 48 Fields as our wedding venue. Even in the rain it is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Loudon County.

48 Fields Farm 36
    48 Fields Farm 42
    48 Fields Farm 43
    Sent on 06/28/2018

Bree · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I recently got married at 48 Fields and it was absolute perfection. This is actually the only venue that we toured and we instantly knew that this was the right place. We wanted a rustic vibe and the ability to accommodate a small amount of guests. Kelly and Steve are amazing to work with, and were so nice about accommodating our small wedding, which technically fell under the "elopement" category. We had our ceremony at the top of the barn, which is absolutely breathtaking, and our small cocktail hour on the deck. The venue also has so many great photo locations, we have seen a preview of our photos and the scenery is just unbelievable. It was all perfect. I cannot recommend this venue enough, go take a look and you'll see why!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

venus · Married on 08/12/2017

When my husband and I decided we wanted to have a private, intimate elopement ceremony instead of a big wedding, I went on the hunt for the perfect venue that met my needs and the vision I had set for my intimate ceremony. After some searching on Google, I was ever so lucky to stumble upon 48 Fields. As soon as I glanced through the pictures of the venue on their site, I was in love! Going to see the venue in person was even more amazing. Kelly and her husband were extremely kind and informative. They showed us the venue, top to bottom, and answered any questions we had. Even after booking, I proceeded to email Kelly and ask her about a thousand more [sometimes mundane] questions, yet she was always responsive and kind.

The ceremony day: The day of the event was perfection! Setting up was a breeze, as Kelly and her husband were very helpful in coordinating and making sure the 9 family members we had knew where to go and what to do. The venue itself was BEAUTIFUL, so photographing was so easy... we literally ran out of film! There are so many spots to take breathtaking photos. I am still gushing over my photos!

Overall, this venue is VERY reasonably priced, compared to other venues in the DMV area, yet it's gorgeous from end to end, the location is perfect, and the owners are amazing to work with. No complaints other than I wish I could relive the day again :).

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 08/05/2017

We eloped at 48 Fields in August, and everything was great! Such a nice site to hold anything from a small elopement like ours to a larger event. The owners were extremely responsive, and would recommend them to another couple looking to do the same thing.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I were so pleased when our wedding planner recommended 48 Fields and we visited. It is such a beautiful place, nestled in beautiful Virginia farm land, its so relaxing, rustic, and peaceful out there. There renovated old dairy barn is breathtaking, exactly what we wanted. It was so perfect for the ceremony downstairs and a reception upstairs. they had just finished building a beautiful deck too that branched off from the upper reception area, it was so perfect! I highly recommend this venue! It was perfect for our dream wedding!

48 Fields Farm 44
    48 Fields Farm 45
    48 Fields Farm 46
    48 Fields Farm 47
    48 Fields Farm 48
    Sent on 01/18/2018

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for such a great review! We really appreciate your kind words and LOVED hosting your wedding. It was such a sweet and romantic day, and we were thrilled to be part of it! We hope you're loving life as newlyweds!