48 Fields Farm Reviews

16 | Leesburg, VA

16 Reviews for 48 Fields Farm

16 48 Fields Farm Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Kelly is amazing. My husband and I were having venue difficulties with another venue and we needed to find a venue quickly. We decided instead of a big wedding, we would have a small elopement.

It was perfect, to say the least! My mom, sister, and I were able to get ready in the bridal cottage. It was so convenient and beautiful.

Our ceremony was on the first floor of the barn. It was bright and beautiful.
    Kelly provided us with the pergola arbor, with the beautiful with cloth on it. We also used the white chairs provided by the venue and they were prefect! During our walk through, Kelly took notes to help us set the room up to our liking. I have to say, it was truly a blessing. All we really needed to do was get ready and get married!
    Kelly helped with coordinating and keeping everyone in schedule. She assisted with the line up of the bridal party, and made sure my groom couldn't see me until I walked down the aisle.

I honestly couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding than what 48 Fields provided us with!

48 Fields Farm 1
    48 Fields Farm 9
    48 Fields Farm 10
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2018

Very special and elegant barn venue

We got married at 48 Fields with approximately 115 guests on an uncharacteristically warm day in October 2018 - and it was beautiful. From the moment we saw 48 Fields when touring venues, we knew it was the perfect venue for us and we are so glad to have hosted both our ceremony and reception there. Here are a few of our favorite things about this new venue: (i) Kelly and Steve are incredible owners who take a lot of care and pride of their venue - and they are continually finding ways to invest in their property and make meaningful improvements to the benefit of couples, such as installing air-conditioning (rare for barn venues in the area - and necessary for our warm weather day. (ii) the attention to detail on this beautiful venue, while taking into account the comfort of guests: Our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was, and how convenient everything was located. Especially for some of our older guests, the smooth floors (again, not typical of the other barn venues we toured in the area) and side-ramp option up to the upper floor/reception area were well appreciated, and all guests enjoyed the lawn games set out during the cocktail hour - a lovely touch! We loved the lighting in the reception area, and if it had rained, we would happily have married in the beautiful lower level of the barn, where there was plenty of space. (iii) Kelly and Steve were incredibly communicative and professional through the whole planning process, providing helpful suggestions and encouragement. Although we felt no pressure to, we ended up choosing a lot of vendors that were recommended by the venue - and we could not have been happier with such a fantastic team that made our day so special! Thank you, Kelly and Steve!

48 Fields Farm 11

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review! You and Dan were such a pleasure to work with and it was a thrill to see families from both sides of the pond come together to celebrate your new marriage. We wish you all the best for a long life of happiness together!

Jill · Married on 09/23/2018

Everything about this venue is perfect. Working with Kelly was a pleasure, she was so knowledgable and accommodating!!! The venue itself is breathtaking, it is perfectly set up to ensure a party all night long with multiple areas for ceremony and cocktail hour, whatever the bride wants. It is a beautiful drive out to the venue, every part of the property is beautiful, including the bridal cottage for pictures, and it can be shaped to be exactly what each bride wants. Could not recommend more!!!!

48 Fields Farm 12
    48 Fields Farm 13
    48 Fields Farm 14
    48 Fields Farm 15
    48 Fields Farm 16

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thanks you Jill for leaving us a review! We are so happy that our venue and staff could provide the perfect day to tie the knot and celebrate with loved ones. You and your sister were a great team to work with, and we were honored to have been a part of such a special day!

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

We knew the moment we pulled up the driveway that this was our venue. We couldn't have imagined having our wedding anywhere else! Kelly and Steve are a dream to work with! They've put so much work into 48 Fields, and it shows. Absolutely gorgeous!

48 Fields Farm 17
    48 Fields Farm 18
    48 Fields Farm 19

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! We loved seeing the joy on both your faces throughout your wedding day. We feel privileged to help set the stage and to host so many of the wonderful people who came to celebrate your new marriage! It was a blessing to work with you!

Janessa · Married on 08/18/2018

48 Fields is absolutely incredible. This is a venue that glows with such natural beauty, both inside the two-level barn and the outdoors surrounding it. From the moment we pulled up to the venue for our initial tour, we had a great feeling. After meeting Kelly and Steve, we knew this was the right choice! Their responsiveness throughout the months leading up to our wedding was unparalleled, and they made sure our day went perfectly. Over a month later, we are still receiving compliments from our 8/18 wedding! We also cannot get over how much was included in the cost - And the fact that they have air conditioning was so important because it is hot in August! It did rain a bit, but the indoor backup plan on the lower level was just as beautiful as our original outdoor plan, and they even had umbrellas on hand just in case someone needed one.

Compared to other venues we had visited prior to 48 Fields, this was not only the best deal but also the most beautiful. You cannot go wrong with choosing this venue for your special day!

48 Fields Farm 20

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Kelly and Steve were absolutely wonderful to work with! Kelly was incredibly responsive and answered every ridiculous question I had. They had a back-up plan for the rain (that we had to implement) and everyone stayed relatively dry as they had spare umbrellas on hand! The space is absolutely stunning and we received a ton of compliments for how beautiful everything was. I would highly recommend 48 Fields!

48 Fields Farm 21
    48 Fields Farm 22

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

I recently got married at 48 Fields in the beginning of June. Kelly and Steve were amazing to work with, and were extremely attentive and responsive from day 1 of booking, all the way up to my wedding day. Kelly and I communicated quite frequently to ensure that I had a timeline, that the venue was set up how I wanted it to be, and to make sure that no details went overlooked!
    I love that I was able to use all of the spaces of the barn and outside! We had our ceremony outside and were able to use both the seating and wedding arbor from the venue. We decided to use both levels of the barn because they are both so beautiful. We used the upstairs space for our dinner/reception, and the downstairs for the dancing and cake cutting! I was also lucky enough to have a summer wedding with an air conditioned barn, so that was also a plus! 48 Fields is the perfect spot for a wedding that is rustic, romantic, and intimate.

48 Fields Farm 23
    48 Fields Farm 24

Demi · Married on 05/26/2018

Kelly and Steve were phenomenal! I cannot say enough about 48 Fields. It is truly a hidden gem and we couldn't be happier with our decision in a venue. This venue is super versatile and the options are truly endless. Kelly was receptive from the initial point of contact and was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. After our tour of the venue it was clear that this was going to be the perfect wedding venue.

There is ample parking and usable space throughout the property. There are tons of spots for the perfect photo. We utilized the field across from the barn as our ceremony space, the lower level of the barn/back patio for our cocktail hour, and the upper level for our reception. Although this seems to be typical of most weddings, you can really do whatever suits your needs. Kelly always made that very clear.

Last year when we booked the venue the barn did not have a/c and there was really no "getting ready" space. Since last June, Kelly and Steve have added a/c to the barn and a beautiful bridal cottage. The property just seems to keep evolving and we couldn't have been happier with the changes.

Throughout the wedding planning process Kelly was always giving us recommendations and input from past experience but was always on board with whatever we wanted to do. The preferred list of vendors made up a majority of our wedding team and we couldn't have been more pleased. Kelly recommends some of the best vendors in the industry.

We had the potential of rain on our wedding day. I decided at the last minute to keep the ceremony outside. Although, it rained only during our ceremony it really couldn't have been more perfect. Kelly saved the day when one of our vendors showed up late and guests were already arriving. We truly felt like Kelly always had everything under control. We couldn't have been happier with choosing 48 Fields as our wedding venue. Even in the rain it is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Loudon County.

48 Fields Farm 25
    48 Fields Farm 30
    48 Fields Farm 31
    48 Fields Farm 32

Bree · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I recently got married at 48 Fields and it was absolute perfection. This is actually the only venue that we toured and we instantly knew that this was the right place. We wanted a rustic vibe and the ability to accommodate a small amount of guests. Kelly and Steve are amazing to work with, and were so nice about accommodating our small wedding, which technically fell under the "elopement" category. We had our ceremony at the top of the barn, which is absolutely breathtaking, and our small cocktail hour on the deck. The venue also has so many great photo locations, we have seen a preview of our photos and the scenery is just unbelievable. It was all perfect. I cannot recommend this venue enough, go take a look and you'll see why!!

venus · Married on 08/12/2017

When my husband and I decided we wanted to have a private, intimate elopement ceremony instead of a big wedding, I went on the hunt for the perfect venue that met my needs and the vision I had set for my intimate ceremony. After some searching on Google, I was ever so lucky to stumble upon 48 Fields. As soon as I glanced through the pictures of the venue on their site, I was in love! Going to see the venue in person was even more amazing. Kelly and her husband were extremely kind and informative. They showed us the venue, top to bottom, and answered any questions we had. Even after booking, I proceeded to email Kelly and ask her about a thousand more [sometimes mundane] questions, yet she was always responsive and kind.

The ceremony day: The day of the event was perfection! Setting up was a breeze, as Kelly and her husband were very helpful in coordinating and making sure the 9 family members we had knew where to go and what to do. The venue itself was BEAUTIFUL, so photographing was so easy... we literally ran out of film! There are so many spots to take breathtaking photos. I am still gushing over my photos!

Overall, this venue is VERY reasonably priced, compared to other venues in the DMV area, yet it's gorgeous from end to end, the location is perfect, and the owners are amazing to work with. No complaints other than I wish I could relive the day again :).

• Z

Zach · Married on 08/05/2017

We eloped at 48 Fields in August, and everything was great! Such a nice site to hold anything from a small elopement like ours to a larger event. The owners were extremely responsive, and would recommend them to another couple looking to do the same thing.

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I were so pleased when our wedding planner recommended 48 Fields and we visited. It is such a beautiful place, nestled in beautiful Virginia farm land, its so relaxing, rustic, and peaceful out there. There renovated old dairy barn is breathtaking, exactly what we wanted. It was so perfect for the ceremony downstairs and a reception upstairs. they had just finished building a beautiful deck too that branched off from the upper reception area, it was so perfect! I highly recommend this venue! It was perfect for our dream wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    48 Fields Farm 33
    48 Fields Farm 34
    48 Fields Farm 35
    48 Fields Farm 36
    48 Fields Farm 37

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for such a great review! We really appreciate your kind words and LOVED hosting your wedding. It was such a sweet and romantic day, and we were thrilled to be part of it! We hope you're loving life as newlyweds!

Jim & Keila · Married on 01/07/2017

Kelly & Steve were super nice and incredibly helpful. Considering ours was an end of or even off season wedding, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was to our liking. The space is beautiful and anyone looking for an old world, rustic ( but lovingly renovated ), venue, would do well to give them a call!

Ami · Married on 11/05/2016

As soon as my husband and I walked into 48 Fields, we were in love. The barn is absolutely beautiful, and it we were able to use the entire venue for the wedding. We had our ceremony outside in a stunning field, our cocktail hour was in the amazing white washed first floor, and our reception was upstairs in an are with amazing vaulted bar ceilings. We wanted a rustic, but not country, wedding, and 48 Fields matched that vibe perfectly. Kelly and Steve (the owners) were AMAZING to work with, and were always available to answer any questions we had throughout the process. We couldn't have had a better wedding, and we are so happy that we were one of the first couples to get married at this amazing venue.

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2017

48 Fields Farm is a beautiful and scenic location to celebrate a special occassion in Virginia's wine country. There are different options for you to choose from in how you'd like to have your wedding at the site from ways to orient your outdoor ceremony to how you'd like to set up an indoor version if the weather doesn't cooperate. There is space in the downstairs area of the barn for the indoor ceremony option as well as cocktail hour for your guests. In the upstairs reception area, there is a ton of space for dinner and dancing and the decor is lovely. An outdoor deck attached to the upstairs allows guests to congregate outside. Reception tables and chairs are provided along with setup. There is plenty of parking on site though we would recommend securing shuttle options for your guests, especially if alcohol is being consumed. Now, holding a wedding in rural wine country does have some drawbacks. As mentioned, the venue is out in the bush, on rural, dirt roads and a long way from any hotel options. There are no restroom facilities on site but don't panic. Part of the venue cost includes the use of restroom trailer options. These are a lot nicer than you may think and include climate control. But speaking of climate control, there is no heat or air conditioning in the venue. Our wedding was held on an unseasonably hot and humid October day. We and our guests were melting and there were limited fans on site. It turns out, they have some auxiliary air conditioning options to choose from but we weren’t made aware of this beforehand. We would definitely recommend checking into these options no matter when you’re planning to get married. But all in all, we had a nearly perfect wedding day at a nearly perfect wedding venue and are very happy with our choice of getting married at 48 Fields.

Sent on 12/16/2017

48 Fields Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin for such a lovely review! We were thrilled to have hosted your wedding this last fall and love that you had such a great experience at 48 Fields! We are also excited to announce that we do now (as of early-December) have both heating and air conditioning installed on both levels of the barn for future couples to have as part of their wedding! It's been a great addition so far and will come in handy for weddings at any time of year when weather is hotter or cooler than expected. We hope you are loving newlywed life!

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

This site is gorgeous and one of the reasons my husband and I picked it was because it felt very unique. The barn is beautifully refurbished where it feels fancy enough for a wedding but not stuffy. We loved the rustic vibe of the top floor, but the bottom floor has a much more finished look. We wanted a more casual and rustic wedding (but not country) and it came off perfectly in this setting. Kelly was great to work with and really responsive to the million questions we asked. We were one of the first couples to host a big wedding here and Kelly made us feel so confident it would go off without a hitch, and it did! I would recommend this for a bride who likes to be more hands on only because you have to bring in almost everything but that leaves a lot of room to make it your own. If you have good weather there is so much great outdoor space to utilize too. We couldn't have picked a better place to get married. I highly recommend it!