5524 devonshire dr, Hamburg, NY 14075 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,993
Availability Check your date

About Zula Sonner Photography

Congratulations, newly engaged couple!

Planning your wedding is thrilling; cherish every moment. You'll soon forge some of the most memorable moments of your life, and I am honored that your considering me to capture them for you. I look foward to listening to your visions of your dream wedding and to documenting your magical day!

About Me

Photography is my true passion! I have always loved photography, but on my brthday five years ago, my husband gave me my first digital SLR camera. I haven’t stopped shooting since. My friends and family rarely see me without a camera in my hands!

My objective in any setting is to tell a story through my photography. I strive to catch relaxed and natural expressions, freezing emotions forever in time. My brides appreciate my ability to put them at ease on a day full of anxiety and I have a knack of coaxing the personalities out of the bridal party. If I'm not familiar with the venue, I'll scout out the best spots for intimate as well as large group shots well in advance of the event.

Please enjoy the images I've shared on weddingwire and visit zulasonnerphotography.com for more of my art! I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Zula Sonner Photography on

prince
adilene

32 Reviews for Zula Sonner Photography

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

WE LOVE ZULA!!! We are so happy we had Zula capture our special day. She was fun but no-nonsense and kept us on schedule. She would tell us where to stand, how to pose, and what her vision was. I did not have anything in particular in mind when it came to photographs, but she was able to direct us and get beautiful and unique shots I would have never thought of. I already know she will be getting a lot busier once all of my bridesmaids start getting married (they all loved her just as much as we did). I haven't gotten the final photos yet, but from what I have seen they are all going to be so amazing!

Zula Sonner Photography 1

Taylor · Married on 01/27/2018

I had met zula while working at wedding party. I wasn’t engaged at the time and I said to my boss , whenever I get married she will work my wedding because I loved her style of taking pictures . So then the day came and I got engaged, I messaged zula right away! One of best decision I made for wedding was hiring zula . Hands down amazing experience with her and her daughter Halle. Very professional and did everything we wanted. If your engaged and planning your wedding , you need to hire zula and her staff!!!

Marissa · Married on 10/19/2017

Zula recently took our family photos. We haven't had photos done for a while, and this meant a lot to us because we just moved into a new house with a lot of wall space. She was incredible!! She listened to our wishes on choosing a nontraditional location and capturing candid photo. She spent so much time with us and never rushed us once. Her photos are gorgeous! She has a talent of capturing our family perfectly! Thank you, Zula!

Award

Zula Sonner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,001.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,993.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Black Horse Videography
    Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

Zula is a fantastic professional and an even better person. She is honestly one of the best photographers in Buffalo and one of the few people I recommend to people when they are looking for a photographer.

• 5524 devonshire dr Hamburg, NY 14075 See on map