Zula Sonner Photography

Buffalo, NY View map
$2,993 Most Popular Price

$2,993 Most Popular Price

Congratulations, newly engaged couple!

Planning your wedding is thrilling; cherish every moment. You'll soon forge some of the most memorable moments of your life, and I am honored that your considering me to capture them for you. I look foward to listening to your visions of your dream wedding and to documenting your magical day!

About Me

Photography is my true passion! I have always loved photography, but on my brthday five years ago, my husband gave me my first digital SLR camera. I haven’t stopped shooting since. My friends and family rarely see me without a camera in my hands!

My objective in any setting is to tell a story through my photography. I strive to catch relaxed and natural expressions, freezing emotions forever in time. My brides appreciate my ability to put them at ease on a day full of anxiety and I have a knack of coaxing the personalities out of the bridal party. If I'm not familiar with the venue, I'll scout out the best spots for intimate as well as large group shots well in advance of the event.

Please enjoy the images I've shared on weddingwire and visit zulasonnerphotography.com for more of my art! I look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,001

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,993

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Jesse
    Jesse L. Married on 08/22/2020

100% Confident In The Photos You Will Receive

We used Zula both for our engagement photos and our wedding day. Our conditions ranged from the good (perfect overcast), the bad (dark and rainy), and the ugly (blown out backgrounds from full sunlight). Zula made magic happen every single time. You can be confident she will do beautiful work no matter the setting or conditions. Amazing investment. Plus, she is always a joy to be around and makes you and your significant other feel comfortable as well.
    Stephanie Married on 09/01/2018
    WE LOVE ZULA!!! We are so happy we had Zula capture our special day. She was fun but no-nonsense and kept us on schedule. She would tell us where to stand, how to pose, and what her vision was. I did not have anything in particular in mind when it came to photographs, but she was able to direct us and get beautiful and unique shots I would have never thought of. I already know she will be getting a lot busier once all of my bridesmaids start getting married (they all loved her just as much as we did). I haven't gotten the final photos yet, but from what I have seen they are all going to be so amazing!
    Taylor Married on 01/27/2018
    I had met zula while working at wedding party. I wasn’t engaged at the time and I said to my boss , whenever I get married she will work my wedding because I loved her style of taking pictures . So then the day came and I got engaged, I messaged zula right away! One of best decision I made for wedding was hiring zula . Hands down amazing experience with her and her daughter Halle. Very professional and did everything we wanted. If your engaged and planning your wedding , you need to hire zula and her staff!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Black Horse Videography Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

Zula is a fantastic professional and an even better person. She is honestly one of the best photographers in Buffalo and one of the few people I recommend to people when they are looking for a photographer.

Buffalo, NY, 14028

24 hours 7 week
Location of (Zula Sonner Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding