Chicagoland / NWI / Lower WI, Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number

About Zoom Photo Booths

Yes! You really can save money AND have one of the best looking and most customizable photo booths at your wedding or party. There's no hidden fees, no tricks, no upcharges.

Zoom Photo Booths provides the best looking photo booth with the most customizable features in the Chicagoland area. We make it very easy for you to customize your celebration by color coordinating your photo booth to match the rest of your color theme. Change the curtain color.... change the border on the photo strips. It's very easy and it's all included when you book with Zoom Photo Booths..

Here is what comes with ALL our Photo Booth Packages
  • Fastest printers on the market. Everyone gets a print!
  • FREE downloads and online hosting of pictures
  • Choose from our available selection of curtain colors!
  • Design your own logo customized for your party!
  • Design your own Custom Photo Strip Background!
  • Design your own Welcome Screen!
  • PROPS! We have a huge bin that comes with every booth.
  • Free Setup and Delivery in Chicago / NWI area
  • Professional attendant to operate the booth

Scrapbook Ideas

Choose Curtain Color to Match Your Decor
booth scrapbook

17 Reviews for Zoom Photo Booths

Rebecca · Married on 08/22/2015

Joel was wonderful to work with! He made sure we walked away with an awesome scrapbook from our photobooth and was very attentive with all of our guests. He was flexible with extending our time and made sure my husband and I also got our own pictures in!
    We also used Joel for mic/speakers setup to do toasts and announcements.
    Great experience overall and would definitely recommend to others and use again!
    Thank you, Joel!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/18/2015

Zoom Photo Booths, Conquest Entertainment and Joel Quest are amazing!!! When we were planning our daughter's wedding, it was one of my highest priorities that the DJ and photo booth service we hired be top notch and Conquest Entertainment came through and even exceeded my expectations. We have all been to those weddings, the ones where the crowd isn't moving and the DJ can't get them engaged. Right from the start Joel got the guests involved by sending a link to the bride and groom to share with their friends and family to request songs. We had a great time guessing who requested which songs. My daughter and her fiancé met with Joel several times to review the song mix and order of events for the evening. We knew going into the reception that Joel had everything under control and we could relax and know that nothing would get overlooked or forgotten. The entire night was seamless as Joel coordinated with the photographers and videographers to be sure that they knew before he announced the speakers, garter and bouquet toss, etc... so they would be ready. Absolutely nothing was overlooked. I knew how important a quality DJ was to the success of the event, I just didn't know how important was for peace of mind on the day to know you have hired someone you have confidence in and can turn it over to. Thank you Joel Quest for a superior job!!!!

Chrisol · Married on 10/24/2014

I have never planed a wedding like this and to have my daughters dream come true was the most important thing to me.. Joel @ conquest was true to his price and word he never jerked me around or gave me fails information.. he put my mind at ease he went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable that was going to be fine... all my guest and family had so much fun.. the service was the icing on the cake !! Thanks You Joel @conquest entertainment!!!

Award

Zoom Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth
    Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth Wedding DJs

We have a great working relationship with Zoom Photo Booths. They have some of the best prices in the area and the customer service is just as top notch as ours.

• Chicagoland / NWI / Lower WI Schaumburg, 60194 See on map
    Call, Text or Email anytime for a quick response!