Zoe Jax Gin Designs

Moultonborough, NH View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Zoe Jax Gin Designs is a florist in Moultonborough, New Hampshire, that specializes in custom arrangements for weddings. While these skilled flower specialists have a special love for rustic and Boho-chic styles, they will happily accommodate any couple’s aesthetic. Owner Shirley began her company in 2016 and uses her years of experience in the fabrics industry to curate vibrant, texture-rich floral designs. From your centerpieces to your flower crowns, she and her team will strive to match your unique nuptial vision.

Your first consultation with Zoe Jax Gin Designs will be a chance for you to discuss your wedding theme, favorite colors, and ideal style. They can also visit your planned venue space, to get inspiration for your final design. On your wedding day, Shirley and her team will handle delivery and setup of their floral arrangements while you focus on the important things.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Joscelyn O. Married on 09/26/2020

10/10 Amazing!

Shirley went above and beyond to ensure our flowers for our wedding day were perfect! My bouquet was breath taking as was every piece she made for us. I’m a fan of glitter and sparkles and she incorporated my ideas/wants perfectly and made things look so elegant. I don’t have a single negative thing to say. I was so pleased and honored to have her work a part of my wedding!

Zoe Jax Gin Designs's reply:

Joscelyn, thank you so very much for your review and for choosing me to be your wedding florist! I had so much fun finding and working with all the sparkle for your wedding! Thank you for trusting me with your vision.
  • Nancy
    Nancy J. Married on 07/06/2019

Dedicated, Friendly, Passionate

I was a bride in 2019, and when we were looking for florists, my mind immediately went to Zoe Jax Gin designs. Shirley was so lovely to work with; her arrangements were beyond gorgeous and she was so flexible in working with what I wanted (I had a bigger bouquet, while my bridesmaids all had smaller bouquets!) I was also very new to the floral game, and Shirley helped me to figure out what I wanted and what would work well with my vision. Not only did the bouquets turn out perfect, but she also made yellow rose boutonnières for the groom and groomsmen, corsages for our mother’s and grandmothers, she crafted our centerpieces, provided flowers for our cake, and did everything she could to ensure our big day went off without a hitch! Shirley’s dedication and passion is obvious when you see her work, and to this day we feel blessed to have had her and her flowers as a part of our big day!

Zoe Jax Gin Designs's reply:

Nancy, many thanks for your review! I enjoyed every aspect of communicating with you, designing your wedding flowers, and meeting you and your sweet family. I appreciate your trust and the honor you gave me then and now. Continued best wishes to you and J!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful service, beautiful flowers!

I felt so cared for by Zoe Jax Gin Designs! Shirley is incredibly kind, responsive, timely, and has a wonderful eye for beautiful arrangements.

Zoe Jax Gin Designs's reply:

What a beautiful bride you were, Jen! Thank you for hiring me and for your sweet review. It was an honor to be trusted with your wedding flowers.

391 Whittier Hwy. Moultonborough, NH, 03254
Location of (Zoe Jax Gin Designs)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding