3302 Via Verde Ter, Davis, CA 95618 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Zoart Photography

Hello fabulous couples! I strive to keep package pricing simple and affordable and always include all your images (approx. 600 for eight hours) processed to high resolution image files of 8x12 at 300 dpi and for you to own; a private online gallery for viewing, downloading, and print purchases (if desired); travel up to 50 miles. Also included is a complimentary, local-to-me engagement session plus 1-3 day turnaround on up to 50 sneak peek images! I know weddings can be pricey and although I would not slight on my photographer selection, I do believe quality imagery may be had for a decent price. I start pricing at $1500 for seven hours of coverage. I feel certain we can work on a package price that suits you well. Extra hours at $300.

Second-photographer rates are $100 per hour with a four-hour minimum. Extras include flush mount albums, parent albums, guest books, and canvases.

I'm currently finishing ten years of photographing both eastern and western weddings and still retain the love and excitement for every event! I pride myself on fine-tuning the day's timeline to assure we have ample opportunity for all your photographic moments while working in a relaxed and paced manner. I like to shoot two couple sessions, one with the first look or after the ceremony, then again a short close to sunset session. I'm creative, resourceful, dependable, artistic and very adaptable to style or circumstance— I am reliable and dedicated to my craft and while my photographic style can easily shift between intimate and formal, my preference lies with the candid and contemporary. I'm easy to work with because I pride myself in the ability to work without being intrusive.

I require a signed contract along with a $500 retainer/deposit. Since I often receive multiple inquires for each date, it's best to return the contract along with deposit as soon as you are ready to commit. I do carry $1 Million liability insurance.

YELP Reviews- https://www.yelp.com/biz/zoart-photography-davis

Thank you for your interest! xoxo

Follow Zoart Photography on

Zoart Photography 5
Zoart Photography 6
Zoart Photography 7

Ann · Married on 10/14/2017

If I could give Zoart Photography 10 stars, I would!! We only had a limited time window during sunset to get the best lighting during our engagement shoot so Robin was quick on his feet to take us around to different areas of UC Davis. We had so much fun during our engagement shoot.

Robin saved our wedding in more ways than one. First, our DJ started doing flashing bright red/green/blue lighting during our first dance by mistake. The first few photos I saw from friends had bright red/green/blue filters and I thought our first dance photos were ruined. Somehow Robin was able to take out the bright neon color lighting and our first dance photos turned out amazing!!! Second, our photo booth lady's equipment was not working and all of our guests were eagerly waiting to take photos with us. One of our guests called Robin out to the photo booth area and he was there in a flash to take photos of all of us! Robin is very responsive to emails and made sure he had all the details of the wedding a few days before the event. He is always early to our appointments and works well with other wedding vendors. Robin is a genuinely nice person and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed during our photo sessions! If you are awkward like me, don't worry because he is so good at giving posing tips! I had no idea how to stand or what to do during our portraits but our photos looked like they were straight out of a bridal magazine. His turnaround time on getting photos back to you is super super fast. Do not hesitate to hire Zoart Photography for your wedding!! It will be the best decision you will make during your whole wedding planning process!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Zoart Photography 13
    Zoart Photography 14
    Zoart Photography 15

Sheenika · Married on 12/10/2016

Rob is an amazing photographer! He covered our South Asian wedding in Orange County and we love our photos! He was extremely responsive, flexible and unique with his shots. I appreciated his friendly nature and making us feel comfortable with our poses. His experience with Indian weddings was invaluable. He was a referred to us by a friend and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 02/25/2011

Rob did a FABULOUS job capturing our special moments during the engagement session and on the wedding day. Rob has such an artistic eye that I rarely see with wedding photographers. On the wedding day, Rob did a spectacular job capturing the emotions of the day and we were so impressed that his pictures almost felt like a storybook. Rob is detailed, not intrusive at all, and does a wonderful job with color and different angles. Everyone who has seen our pictures literally have tears in their eyes and these are memories we will have forever. We were so pleased with Rob's tremendous work!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Zoart Photography Pricing

Zoart Photography Price Rates

Zoart Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Zoart Photography 1
    Free 12x12 50 page album!
    Book your 8 hour wedding photography today for $2K and I'll include one 12x12 canvas covered 50 page flush mount album, plus engagement sessions are always complimentary:)

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for amazing photos, an artistic eye, and a sweet photographer, Rob of Zoart is the perfect choice! We have worked with Rob many times and we recommend him to all couples. He is flexible, caring, and his photos are stunning. We highly recommend Zoart Photography for all weddings and events!

• 3302 Via Verde Ter Davis, 95618 See on map