Zee Anna Photography

Most Popular Price $4,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 100

About Zee Anna Photography

ZEE ANNA PHILOSOPHY: People are never cliché.

We are a full service photo studio located in Naples, FL specializing in expressive, story-telling wedding & portrait photography for people who love to have fun. Our team consists of Anna, Ali & a team of amazing assistants and event shooters. Our studio dogs, Einstein and Momo keep us all in line.

Anna & Ali are the dream team! Both can shoot and cover weddings and special events on their own but are a power duo together. You can elect to have both or one of them cover your best day.

Zee Anna is a nationally published commercial and wedding photography studio, with wedding work featured on such notable websites such as Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine and Moment Junkie; and my commercial photography appearing in the Robb Report, Cigar Press, Smoke, Cigar Snob, Town and Country Magazine, Gulfshore Life and Naples Illustrated.

Why book us?

If you want peace of mind, sentimental value, cherished family portraits, and someone to keep you laughing and smiling all day long - look no further than a Zee Anna photographer.

Feel free to connect with us! We love hearing all about your wedding plans, about how you met, and how we can create beautiful things together. hello@zeeanna.com or 239-877-7939

Follow Zee Anna Photography on

• Videos 14

40 Reviews for Zee Anna Photography

• Beatrice

Beatrice · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional fun and professional!

While planning for my wedding, I was very picky in choosing a photographer. I did not want soft, romantic wedding photos like many girls wanted. I needed POWERFUL, BOLD, REAL, CLEAN, and MEANINGFUL pictures where my album told a STORY. I probably contacted over fifteen photographers in the NY/NJ area! After reaching out to the Brenizers (who shot our friends wedding and is one of the top wedding photographers in the world!), they told me they were not available on my day and gave me a list of other photographers who shared their style.

I emailed each photographer I liked and quickly received a response from Zee Anna Photography. I LOVED her style on her site and Insta! We corresponded further and I remember receiving a call by the QUEEN Anna Nguyen probably that night! She was the first vendor to call me which actually made me a little nervous beforehand. However, Anna is just SUPER down to earth and FUN! Anna really wants to get to know her client, and makes sure she gets a GOOD VIBE from you, which I really appreciate!!! Anna is just the biggest ray of SUNSHINE, but man is she also SUPER PROFESSIONAL and the quality of her photos online are TOP-NOTCH.

Anna is a Florida-based traveling photography. However, she is in NY/NJ almost every month for work! Her prices are also very reasonable for the QUALITY of her photos plus what you get! Her package included engagement, wedding rehearsal, and ALL day wedding coverage!!! After our conversation, we were honestly ready to book! We booked a couple days later!

When we finally met Anna for our engagement shoot, It was like we have known her for YEARS! The shoot itself was also one of our FAVORITE experiences as a couple (we have been together for 8 years!). I thought we would be so awkward, but she made it SO easy and fun! We did not even have to think. She told us EXACTLY what to do the whole time. We also did our shoot with our fur baby and our pup bonded INSTANTLY with her!

A couple weeks later she came to our wedding rehearsal and dinner! Anna comes to the wedding rehearsal, so she can get to know the family and bridal party. I LOVE that! I honestly did not even know she was even taking our pictures, because she was either in her pro-zone or just hanging out with everyone the whole time. My family and friends couldn’t stop RAVING about her! The rehearsal pictures were also a nice CANDID touch of our closest family and friends for our wedding collection.

One the day of the wedding, Anna became a whole new person. She was a BEAST (in a awesome way of course)! She also brought in her DREAM team and they were so cool!! I also loved that she got along with my video team! Anna was SO good at grabbing everyone’s attention, awesome with the kids, and was my personal bridal attendant/makeup touch up artist! At the reception, she was NO WHERE, but EVERYWHERE. She is seriously a NINJA with a camera! My family and friends were SO impressed! We ended our wedding day with an after reception party, and she did a couple awesome shots there too!

When my photos came back very soon after wedding, I seriously DIED! Anna captured SO many special moments. I especially LOVED our detail shots, vanity fair shoot, and of course our party candids! Seeing the JOY in my family and friends captured in our album gives us the greatest delight! I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to Anna for our wedding photos— photos we will have in our family for many, many generations to come ❤️

I apologize for my long love story to Anna, but booking Zee Anna Photography was one of her BEST wedding decisions we made! Not only did we gain our lifelong photographer (we seriously can’t wait to use her for anniversaries, babies, and future events), but we really gained an awesome friend!

Thank you again Zee Anna Photography! We seriously love you! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 11/23/2018

maddy · Married on 04/20/2018

A year ago I met Anna on a photographers networking/ support group, we clicked right away. Last weekend I got the pleasure to photograph along side of her in South Florida. She has incredible work ethic. She connects deeply with her clients, always makes everyone laugh, and keeps the photos flowing and is not afraid to climb on anything, lay down on the ground, or ANYTHING it takes to get amazing and unique photos. Working with her I saw not only how she treats her clients but other vendors and her employees. I can not wait to be apart of her team again. You will get the most timeless and emotive images that make you feel like you are reliving your wedding over and over again.

Sent on 04/27/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 12/29/2017

My wedding isn't until December, but Anna has been FANTASTIC. I reached out to a few photographers for quotes but from the first email correspondence with her, I thought she was great and loved her attitude. My fiancé and I had a phone call with her (we live out of state) and after the call I told him we needed to make sure to pick someone he is comfortable with, and talking to (he can be reserved and quiet, and HATES pictures). Prior to the phone call, he was also sticker shocked by the pricing that was being sent to me by photographers. When we got off the phone with Anna, he just said "book her". I asked if he was comfortable with her, the price, etc. He said "I like her, she seems to know what she's doing which will take stress off you, she's funny, and I think taking pictures with her will be easy and fun." She has been so helpful, especially with the timeline. I had NO idea what the timeline should be. I told her we wanted a first look, to take our pictures (family and bridal party included) prior to the ceremony, and I wanted a first look with my dad as well. She was awesome, said "this is the sunset for your day so I think this timeline might be best". It made total sense and took the stress of that decision off my shoulders. She has also been super helpful with recommendations.

Not only do I love the pictures I've seen of hers, her views on what a wedding should be, and what should be captured aligned perfectly with mine. She has been so helpful, and has given her opinions when I have asked and needed them. Seriously, I am so thrilled with our photographer choice!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Zee Anna Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• "I Dew" Events
    "I Dew" Events Wedding Planners

Anna is so amazing at what she does! She makes it so much fun working together as vendors and gets the couple to relax and be natural for their photos. She work will blow you away due to all her talent! We love recommending her to our couples knowing she will take great care of them!

• RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Wedding DJs

I have had the amazing opportunity to work with Anna and her crew from Zee Anna on several occasions. There are really not enough great tings I can say about them. Anna is by far one of the most dedicated and professional photographer I have ever had the honor to work with in over 20 years. I have seen her do things that no other photographer would ever do just to get that perfect shot. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you do whatever it takes to make sure Anna is your photographer. I promise, you will be more than happy and AMAZED with anything she does.... Love love love Zee Anna..... Don't forget to ask about Boothy

• Kensington Golf & Country Club
    Kensington Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

Anna's work is absolutely breath taking! She is fun and personable and will take pictures to capture moments you wouldn't of even have thought of. Her work is beyond amazing and unique plus she always comes professional with a smile on her face and ready to capture moments. Having her shoot your wedding will leave you pictures you will love forever.

• 1061 Collier Center Way, Ste 3 Naples, Florida, 34110 See on map