Zee Anna Photography Reviews

41 | Naples, FL

41 Reviews for Zee Anna Photography

Marla Pinsker · Married on 01/06/2019

Best photographer ever!!

Working with Anna was amazing. She's nice, smart, creative, talented, and fun, and was very calming to us during the day. She set the schedule, and everything ran perfectly. I can't wait to see her photographs, which I'm sure will be amazing because her engagement shoot pics were fantastic! Highly recommend Anna and her team.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Beatrice

Beatrice · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional fun and professional!

While planning for my wedding, I was very picky in choosing a photographer. I did not want soft, romantic wedding photos like many girls wanted. I needed POWERFUL, BOLD, REAL, CLEAN, and MEANINGFUL pictures where my album told a STORY. I probably contacted over fifteen photographers in the NY/NJ area! After reaching out to the Brenizers (who shot our friends wedding and is one of the top wedding photographers in the world!), they told me they were not available on my day and gave me a list of other photographers who shared their style.

I emailed each photographer I liked and quickly received a response from Zee Anna Photography. I LOVED her style on her site and Insta! We corresponded further and I remember receiving a call by the QUEEN Anna Nguyen probably that night! She was the first vendor to call me which actually made me a little nervous beforehand. However, Anna is just SUPER down to earth and FUN! Anna really wants to get to know her client, and makes sure she gets a GOOD VIBE from you, which I really appreciate!!! Anna is just the biggest ray of SUNSHINE, but man is she also SUPER PROFESSIONAL and the quality of her photos online are TOP-NOTCH.

Anna is a Florida-based traveling photography. However, she is in NY/NJ almost every month for work! Her prices are also very reasonable for the QUALITY of her photos plus what you get! Her package included engagement, wedding rehearsal, and ALL day wedding coverage!!! After our conversation, we were honestly ready to book! We booked a couple days later!

When we finally met Anna for our engagement shoot, It was like we have known her for YEARS! The shoot itself was also one of our FAVORITE experiences as a couple (we have been together for 8 years!). I thought we would be so awkward, but she made it SO easy and fun! We did not even have to think. She told us EXACTLY what to do the whole time. We also did our shoot with our fur baby and our pup bonded INSTANTLY with her!

A couple weeks later she came to our wedding rehearsal and dinner! Anna comes to the wedding rehearsal, so she can get to know the family and bridal party. I LOVE that! I honestly did not even know she was even taking our pictures, because she was either in her pro-zone or just hanging out with everyone the whole time. My family and friends couldn’t stop RAVING about her! The rehearsal pictures were also a nice CANDID touch of our closest family and friends for our wedding collection.

One the day of the wedding, Anna became a whole new person. She was a BEAST (in a awesome way of course)! She also brought in her DREAM team and they were so cool!! I also loved that she got along with my video team! Anna was SO good at grabbing everyone’s attention, awesome with the kids, and was my personal bridal attendant/makeup touch up artist! At the reception, she was NO WHERE, but EVERYWHERE. She is seriously a NINJA with a camera! My family and friends were SO impressed! We ended our wedding day with an after reception party, and she did a couple awesome shots there too!

When my photos came back very soon after wedding, I seriously DIED! Anna captured SO many special moments. I especially LOVED our detail shots, vanity fair shoot, and of course our party candids! Seeing the JOY in my family and friends captured in our album gives us the greatest delight! I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to Anna for our wedding photos— photos we will have in our family for many, many generations to come ❤️

I apologize for my long love story to Anna, but booking Zee Anna Photography was one of her BEST wedding decisions we made! Not only did we gain our lifelong photographer (we seriously can’t wait to use her for anniversaries, babies, and future events), but we really gained an awesome friend!

Thank you again Zee Anna Photography! We seriously love you! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 11/23/2018

maddy · Married on 04/20/2018

A year ago I met Anna on a photographers networking/ support group, we clicked right away. Last weekend I got the pleasure to photograph along side of her in South Florida. She has incredible work ethic. She connects deeply with her clients, always makes everyone laugh, and keeps the photos flowing and is not afraid to climb on anything, lay down on the ground, or ANYTHING it takes to get amazing and unique photos. Working with her I saw not only how she treats her clients but other vendors and her employees. I can not wait to be apart of her team again. You will get the most timeless and emotive images that make you feel like you are reliving your wedding over and over again.

Sent on 04/27/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 12/29/2017

My wedding isn't until December, but Anna has been FANTASTIC. I reached out to a few photographers for quotes but from the first email correspondence with her, I thought she was great and loved her attitude. My fiancé and I had a phone call with her (we live out of state) and after the call I told him we needed to make sure to pick someone he is comfortable with, and talking to (he can be reserved and quiet, and HATES pictures). Prior to the phone call, he was also sticker shocked by the pricing that was being sent to me by photographers. When we got off the phone with Anna, he just said "book her". I asked if he was comfortable with her, the price, etc. He said "I like her, she seems to know what she's doing which will take stress off you, she's funny, and I think taking pictures with her will be easy and fun." She has been so helpful, especially with the timeline. I had NO idea what the timeline should be. I told her we wanted a first look, to take our pictures (family and bridal party included) prior to the ceremony, and I wanted a first look with my dad as well. She was awesome, said "this is the sunset for your day so I think this timeline might be best". It made total sense and took the stress of that decision off my shoulders. She has also been super helpful with recommendations.

Not only do I love the pictures I've seen of hers, her views on what a wedding should be, and what should be captured aligned perfectly with mine. She has been so helpful, and has given her opinions when I have asked and needed them. Seriously, I am so thrilled with our photographer choice!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Maddy · Married on 12/02/2017

Sent on 04/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

From the first time I spoke with Anna, I knew she was the person we would work with to photograph our wedding. Her personality and way of making you feel calm was an instant plus for me, I could tell she was a seasoned professional!

I expressed to Anna that the ceremony photography was my husband and I's first priority, we selected a beautiful venue (the Marco Beach Ocean Resort in Marco Island, FL) and had a smaller guest list of about 50 people. Anna's style fit perfectly with our request for candid, real photos. It was so important for her to capture the moments that I may not remember and the faces of our guests, parents, and wedding party.

Now let's talk about Anna managing the shot list and keeping our families in order for the portraits. She was an absolute PRO and an instant fan favorite with our parents and siblings. It was SUPER hot and all of the photos were to be taken outside. Anna kept our people calm, organized, and giggling. So many people came up to my husband and I to comment on how great she was and so organized!

Anna was an absolute pleasure to work with. It is very hard to put into words how meaningful her work is to my husband and I. On a day filled with such raw emotion, Anna captured images that will live in our family forever. I want to thank her for capturing the absolute beauty in two people vowing their lives to each other.

Thank you for the incredible work, Anna!

Details:
    - Anna provided the shot list and timeline prior to the wedding
    - She knew the names of our family members
    - She direct, quick, and SO FRIENDLY!
    - Her skill and knowledge of lighting - incredible!
    - The photos turned out incredible!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't rave about Anna enough. To start, she is the first photographer I contacted that actually called me to get to know me and my fiance to see if we were a good fit to work together. She emphasized how important it is to get along with the photographer since you're around him/her all day. She also let us view galleries of prior weddings to really get a feel for her work (vs some photographers that only show you a few samples). She answered my millions of questions leading up to the day. She came to our rehearsal (her idea) so she could introduce herself to the priest and my family. By the wedding day, everyone was talking about her like she was an old friend of the family. Honestly, she felt more like that too. On the actual wedding day, she was a mix of fun and professional. She kept us on schedule and remembered every single detail that I mentioned to her about what photos I wanted with who, where, when etc. She showed us sneak peaks from her camera throughout the day and even talked to people at our venue to get permission to take photos where people aren't supposed to normally walk. I'm so happy that we chose Anna.

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • F

Ferdaouis · Married on 12/10/2016

Oh man, Anna does not need another great review - honestly she is AMAZING and everyone knows it. From our first conversation we were so impressed and thankful to have found her. Even our guests were raving about her after our wedding. She never ceased to go above and beyond even as she worked within our budget. She was creative and the final product was stellar. We printed out tons of photos to send to our guests as part of our thank-you cards. On the day of the wedding she was the epitome of professional, smooth, positive, energetic, fun, and efficient. She knows what she is doing and how to keep people happy and in place along the way without even knowing she is ushering you along. She knew our venue and took us to all the best spots in a short amount of time, but we never felt rushed. We wanted an all-group picture with our wedding guests after the ceremony, and Anna waded out knee-deep into the ocean to get the shot! Then a fish jumped out of the water right in front of her in a sort of symbolic celebratory moment to cap off the portraits. We can't wait to use her again one day and think everyone around the world should be flying her out for their photography needs.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kate · Married on 12/03/2016

Anna did a fabulous job shooting our wedding! Honestly, her timeline is what kept me organized all day. The groom and I met Anna for lunch the day before the wedding, and she had already memorized names for the entire bridal party and family members without reference - this made a huge difference in wrangling people for formal photos. Anna has a wonderful eye and I cannot believe how good the photos look that she let me peek at on her camera. I can't wait to see the finished photographs! She is wonderfully charismatic and has the energy and focus to keep everyone genuinely smiling through the whole evening, and is attentive to to little details. I would love to find another occasion to book Anna for a shoot!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Zee Anna Photography exceeded our expectations. Anna was professional, flexible, and ensured that all of the photos and moments we wanted were captured. She not only ensured all our photos were captured, but that our bridal party, family, and the groom and I were able to get to our cocktail hour and reception as soon as possible. I loved Anna and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Mya · Married on 07/25/2016

Living in California and New Mexico, I looked through many an album of the various photographers local to Ft. Myers Beach, FL, the location of my July 2016, destination wedding. Anna’s portfolio, personality, and the fact that she is bilingual in English and Vietnamese sold me! I first met Anna for my Engagement Shoot! She flew all the way out to Sacramento, California and drove all the way to Stanford University for the shoot. She posed us perfectly, got the best shots and took us out for pho – we knew we made the right decision.
    Eight months later, it was time to tie the knot. I have a very large Vietnamese family that is difficult to herd and plan with. Anna showed up the evening before the wedding for my informal, family rehearsal and basically turned into my rehearsal coordinator. She was awesome and everyone said so!
    The day of, Anna was early and got amazing shots of David and Daniel (Salon Tease) finishing up their hair and makeup work on my sisters, Mom and I. The weather looked like it wasn’t going to cooperate with our plans, but Anna took charge and adapted amazingly; she took my hand and reassured me everything was going to be okay. We took gorgeous bridal party and family portraits right before the ceremony. Then the clouds cleared and everything just went perfectly.
    To my and Jim’s utter astonishment everyone DANCED! We couldn’t believe it. Upon our request, Anna stayed for an extra hour, and when it was time for her to go, everyone was still dancing! She left her spotlight for us to use, since everyone seemed to be enjoying it, and came the next evening to pick it up. She also gave my family recommendations on where to get some good homegrown fruit, which they took her advice on. Anna went above and beyond and my whole family loved her.
    Most importantly: We LOVED our pictures!! – especially our sunset bridal portraits. We are still fawning over them. And we are still getting compliments on them from family and friends.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Gabriela · Married on 07/10/2016

Where do I even begin?! Anna was the fifth and the last photographer that I interviewed for my husband and I's southwest Florida destination wedding. As soon as I spoke with Anna, I knew that she would be the one that I hired. From the very beginning of our conversation she answered all of my questions with confidence and by the end of the conversation it felt like I had known her for a very long time!

Anna was there for me up until the day of the wedding to vent and reassure me that everything would be okay. Let's just say my parents had a nasty divorce and my dad brought his new wife to the wedding! Anna sends out a questionnaire for you to fill out before the wedding about your bridal party and family members that you would like to be photographed so on the day of the wedding she is organized and quick to shoot the photos so that you have more time to party!

On the day of my wedding she showed up and everything just seemed to flow perfectly. It was because of Anna. She came prepared and I didn't have to worry about a thing for the rest of the day/night. Anna went out of her way to do things that weren't even her job. A clasp on my sisters dress broke and she whipped something out of her pocket and started fixing her dress! AMAZING! Anna also has a great way with cranky kids. She makes a funny monknoise that gets the child's attention. My three year old flower girl was a bit cranky but looked fabulous in photos. Anna handled my family situation perfectly and even handled the annoying drunk guests!

We just got our wedding photographs back yesterday and all I can say is :O :O :O (jaw drop)! Anna seriously delivered in all aspects. Everything looked flawless, timeless and creative. She shoots from all different angles that you would never think to shoot from and makes sure that every detail is covered. All of guests are still talking about how amazing Anna was!

Thank you Anna for delivering and making our wedding something that we will never forget!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

Anna is seriously amazing! Being a family that wasn't big on "posed pictures" she made it totally painless. We didn't do engagement pictures with her since we had a destination wedding, so she came to our welcome reception and immediately off the bat everyone loved her. Some people even thought she was a part of the wedding versus the photographer. I can't wait to see what my pictures look like but what I have seen so far was amazing. She truly looks at what you want, schedules you out during the day to ensure that you can get the most amazing pictures but also really enjoy your time with your guests. And... the photo booth :) Amazing! Everyone looooved it.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Chelsea · Married on 05/21/2016

Anna did a wonderful job with our wedding photography. She has a great eye for what will work and look beautiful. Her energy made the photo-taking process more fun and everyone felt very comfortable around her because of her great personality. I definitely recommend choosing Anna for your next event.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/09/2016

When we started looking for a photographer, my then fiance and I separately looked for a photographer, picked one we liked and came back together. It turned out we both picked Zee Anna Photography. From the first time we met with her, she was professional, funny and understood our vision. She took all of our ideas, desires and quirks and turned them into amazing photographs. Throughout the entire planning process, she was so organized and informative. Our engagement photo shoot, which was included in our package, was gorgeous and so quick! On the day of our wedding, Anna and her team was nothing short of amazing! My father even commented about how impressed he was with how quick and organized they were during our family photos. The whole night they captured every detail. There are no words for how much we loved working with Anna!!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Samantha · Married on 03/05/2016

BEYOND WORDS AMAZING! I wish I could do more than just write a review. Anna is and was the most amazing person I could have had for my wedding day. She is the best. She showed up to my rehearsal just to meet my family, when we were rehearsing, she was literally holding one of my bridesmaids babies to calm her down while the bridesmaid was busy. Anna was like an addition to my family. She has the best presence and energy you'll ever meet! Beyond professional and helpful in every way. She makes not only amazing photos her priority, but you being the bride who is stressing out her priority. She calmed me down probably 100 times during the process. I couldn't ask for a better woman! She will definitely be taking my future maternity photos. and then baby photos. I will never let her go!!! :)

Sent on 03/16/2016

Gina · Married on 02/06/2016

Anna from Zee Anna... Where on earth do I begin? Well I will start that as soon as I saw her photos in an album I knew that without even meeting her that she was going to be our photographer. I called her on the phone and immediately fell in love with her personality! Once my Husband and I met her we both knew she was the PERFECT match for our crazy and fun personalities. Anna shot our Engagement Shoot and our Wedding. For our Engagement shoot we did it at the happiest place in the world ( Walt Disney World) as well as the Gaylord Palms. We had a ball! Plus our pictures came out AMAZING!!!! After seeing over 100 photos from a 3 hour or so session I was in love!

Anna is the definition of a Photo Ninja! She shot our Wedding in Naples at my church and then a ballet studio. I was so relieved that I did not have to worry about anything with Anna due to her always staying in contact and taking my probably annoying calls... :) I love Anna, she makes everyone laugh and feel comfortable with her and the camera.

Anna was Professional, Funny, Amazing, Fast, Worth EVERY dollar! Zee Anna Company has this amazing Photo Booth called Boothy... This is the BEST photo booth anyone has ever used. So many funny photos were created from every guest. I still look at them all the time for a great laugh! So many fun and unique props to choose from!!! So worth it if you want an amazing laugh in memories and photos!!!!!!

I could go on forever about how AMAZING Anna is, seriously, if I could give more that 5 stars I would! Getting all of our photos back from our Engagement, Wedding Day and Boothy made me Laugh, Cry and stare in awe. I had an amazing wedding and it was all captured in the best photos I could ever ask for! If anyone is looking for a photo ninja, great personality, gets things done, fast, professional, and down right amazing photographer... Anna is the one and only best choice! Thank you and you team so much for capturing our magical day!
    Love Gina & Michael Johnson

Sent on 04/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2016

My fiancé and I had our engagement photo session with Anna and it was a blast! While I don't mind having my picture taken, my fiancé was a little nervous leading up to the session. However, once we met Anna and started talking everything fell into place. Her creativity, her warmth, and her openness to letting us be ourselves as she worked was exactly what we needed. By the end of the session he was itching to take more shots and we ended up with photos that bring tears to my eyes even after days of cycling through them on my work computer. (The same photos coworkers love to compliment when they look over my shoulder).

In short: Anna was a delight to meet and a true creative professional. I would highly recommend her for any couple who may be camera shy or looking for something a little different. If only we were getting married in the Ft. Myers area!! Thank you Anna :)

Sent on 10/10/2015

Jill · Married on 09/26/2015

Choosing a wedding photographer is a very important task, as you are putting your trust in someone to capture the most important day of your life and will have these photos to look back on forever. Being from Michigan, it was difficult planning a wedding in Naples since I didn't have any personal referrals to go off of from anyone so I did all of my research online. I found Anna on Wedding Wire, and absolutely loved her work. I sent her an inquiry regarding my date and for pricing, and she promptly responded to me and set up a call to see if we connected. What I loved about Anna from the start is she made an effort to get to know me and my now husband on a personal level. She kept in touch with us quite a bit leading up to the big day, and even met with our venue and DJ so the three of them were on the same page. We had an event on Friday night for all of our out of town guests, and hired Anna to shoot photos at this as well. She was so sharp she learned almost everyone's names somehow- and at the actual wedding, all of our guests knew her as well and felt comfortable around her! Anna was also respectful of my husband who doesn't like taking pictures for extended periods, and was able to get the quality shots without us feeling anything was excessive- she basically works with your own personal style. We also used her photo booth company, Boothy- our guests LOVED the high-tech camera and open air booth with the sequined background. The photos came out crisp, and she brought an arrangement of fabulous props! If Anna is available for your upcoming wedding, I HIGHLY recommend locking her in, especially if you are looking to have gorgeous shots and a stress free day! She is detail oriented, beyond friendly, and simply the best!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Claire · Married on 07/25/2015

Book Anna NOW!! Before she becomes the next biggest thing in Southwest Florida wedding photography and you can't get on her schedule. I am a self-professed photography nerd, and was super picky about this aspect of our wedding. I contacted a few other "big name" photographers in the area (you know, the ones all my friends hired, the ones published on all the blogs....), but our first choice was booked. When they emailed back to suggest Zee Anna Photography, I hunted down the website and knew I had to call. I'd never heard of her before, but after Anna spent over an hour on the phone patiently explaining her approach to photographing a wedding day, her equipment, her experience, her personality.... she became the first vendor we booked! It was so important to me to find someone I could be comfortable around all day, but also know that my I could relax and trust that all the important moments of the day would be expertly captured. Anna met with me and my now husband while we were both in town prior to the wedding (on New Year's Eve of all days... now there's flexibility!), snapped some quick engagement shots so we could get comfortable with her and her work, and even popped by our rehearsal to get to know our VIPs and make sure everything was set for the next day. When the forecast called for rain at our outdoor ceremony spot, Anna maximized every moment between showers to make sure we could still take advantage of the beautiful gardens and waterfront at our wedding venue. Anna was great with balancing the "planned" moments with the unplanned moments (my mom walking up the stairs just as I was turning to catch myself in the mirror for the first time fully dressed as a "bride") of the day. Super organized when approaching group photos. Also, incredibly patient and professional when our wedding party got a little rowdy and restless for cocktail hour. :-) We haven't gotten photos back, but if they're anything like our small sampling of engagement photos, I CAN'T WAIT.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Brianna · Married on 06/27/2015

We love Anna!!!! My husband and I interviewed her and one other photographer and chose her. We could not have been any more impressed. Our engagement photos were flawless and she was so much fun at the wedding everyone of our guests loved her, especially when she got right in the dance floor and started to bust a move! Anna recommended most of the vendors we ended up using (we had a destination wedding) and so for that we are truly thankful that we had her as a part of our epic wedding day!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sherise · Married on 06/14/2015

Anna and her assistant Ben are incredible! Before the wedding, Anna called me to go over the timeline of the wedding day and to give me a sense of how the day for photography would go, she really takes the stress of having to plan all the shots and when they would be taken right out of your hands. She spends the time on the phone and through emails with you answering any questions or concerns you may have and really loves input on how you'd like your photos shot.

The day of the wedding there was a serious mix up with my makeup and hair people and everything on the timeline for the day was seriously pushed back. Anna reached out to me immediately and calmed me down and reassured me everything would be fine. She not only reached out to the hair and make up people to reassure a time limit, but reached out to my officiate to let them know we were running a tad bit behind. She talked me through every step and made sure while I was getting my hair and makeup done to get every shot that I had wanted. She even helped me get my dress on and make sure everything was placed correctly before leaving the hotel.

After the wedding Anna not only made sure we got all the shots I wanted, but took me to local places around Naples and took even more stunning shots, that I would've never thought to get. She and her assistant Ben REALLY made my wedding as special as it was, and I will forever be grateful. I recommend Anna to everyone having not only a destination wedding in the Naples area, but also outside the Naples area, because she will really make that day as special as you envision and go out of the way to be there every step of the way.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Dania & Tekeisha · Married on 03/28/2015

Anna is AWESOME! She is a true professional who knows what she is doing and is seriously talented. She was a blessing to have around on our wedding day. Besides knowing that she was dedicated to capturing all of our special moments and making sure we looked our best, she was like having a life long best friend around to help make the day better and more enjoyable. Weddings are stressful and things can get a bit crazy but Anna was calm and collected and made things run smoother. She came totally prepared and even helped lace up my dress and do our bustles. A lot went wrong on our wedding day (mostly weather related) but having Anna there made it better. She is a priceless addition and everybody should be so lucky to have her on their wedding day. Courtney with CocoLuna Events (our planner who was also amazing) introduced us to Anna and we were blessed to have them both be a part of our wedding! If you have the opportunity to have Anna or Courtney be a part of your special occasions- DO NOT HESITATE! They are worth every penny and will be an invaluable addition to your experience.

Sent on 04/07/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

AMAZING. I LOVE ANNA! She is just the most special person - I can't believe how lucky I was to have stumbled across her information. She is incredibly professional, takes control in a polite and friendly way to make sure family is on time and doing what they need to be, takes care of the bride, and comes prepared! We had a slight bridesmaid dress issue and she had a sewing kit (which SAVED the day!). With Anna, you're not only getting a photographer, you're getting someone who knows weddings and will help you with anything you may need on your special day. She becomes your best friend and a true advocate for you on your special day. I know that my sisters will be hiring her for their wedding day (they just need to get engaged first - haha!)! My entire family loved her! We also got a sneak peak at some of the photos from our wedding and they are GORGEOUS -- we can't wait to see everything!! She is just fabulous - hire her with confidence!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Anna was great through the entire planning process and on the day of. She was very detail oriented and I was very impressed with her memory on the day of - she knew my family by name just from our meetings together, her notes, and her observations. She kept everyone calm (especially me), kept us on a good time schedule, and took beautiful photographs.

Sent on 12/29/2014