1049-A Bethany Street, North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,450
  • Photos & Videos 67

About ZedZay Studios

I have been an artist and photographer since childhood, and have earned my living for most of my life applying those skills - from painting and photography to renovating homes - anything that required vision and creative talent. Through it all, takjng photos of the people and the world around me has been an obsession.

I remember when I was a teenager and had my first darkroom, everyone loved the photos I did because they somehow stood out from the rest. Today I apply that same creativity every time I pick up the camera, whether for photography or video, every image should be interesting, well-composed, and beautiful. To me it's not about earning a living - it's about capturing a moment in time in order to tell a story while leaving behind something of lasting beauty or value.

The thing I enjoy most about my job is the people I work for. They are the ones I want to know about and capture for posterity. To me, every person is special, and the biggest reward I get is when a happy customer calls me after receiving their photos or video and tells me that they absolutely love the work I did. In fact, many brides call and tell me that they cried looking at their photos.

I know that when you hire me, you do so because you genuinely like my work and style and have trust in my abilities. I take that trust very seriously. I want to know what's important to you and I do my best not only to cover those things, but also other moments you may never have thought of, that in the end mean even more...

Check out my work at my website at www.zedzaystudios.com or give me a call with any questions you may have.

Follow ZedZay Studios on

9168kis

• Videos 3

9 Reviews for ZedZay Studios

Nancy · Married on 06/26/2014

Gretchen and Sean were amazing to work with. This is a calling for them. It was a joy to watch them work as well as be the focus of their work. The pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 07/18/2014

ZedZay Studios's reply:

Thank you Nancy and Gary! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day, and the site choice was absolutely perfect! Kudos to Gary for his determination to make that location your wedding site. How beautiful! You are both so easy to work with, and I hope you will have many very happy years together!

Matt & Tiffany · Married on 06/14/2014

Zedzay Studios did a great job capturing every moment of our wedding. Gretchen is such a hard worker with great creativity. We really appreciated all her hard work! She is very dedicated and you can tell she really enjoys it. It was a blessing to have a great photographer.

• Anna

Anna · Married on 05/16/2014

Gretchen is the kind of photographer who will definitely get that perfect shot for you! She was taking photos throughout the day and far into the night, even when we had told her to stop and enjoy herself. She was extremely professional and receptive to our needs.

Award

ZedZay Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• RCBAudio - DJ
    RCBAudio - DJ Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Gretchen from ZedZay Studios recently and she was excellent! Very personable and easy to work with on making sure all the important moments were captured for the wonderful couple. It was a pleasure, hope to work with her and ZedZay Studios again soon!

• Wedding Music Charleston
    Wedding Music Charleston Wedding DJs

Gretchen is always warm and professional and has a wonderful artistic eye for beauty. She is easy to work with and I have only seen outstanding work from her and her team. ZedZay is a great choice!

• 1049-A Bethany Street North Charleston, SC 29405 See on map